The Perfect Mate (Closed for Lexylove13)

“Okay,” Martin said as he nursed from Char’s milk-laden breast. When he drained one; he switched to the other mammary while his cock continued to drive his cock into the maid’s womb.

“What’s on the menu?” he absentmindedly inquired as he sucked mouthfuls of breastmilk into his orifice, “I hope you have something that goes well with milk….”



Back in the limousine, Ferdinand feasted on Nikki’s erect nipples. His mouth imitated the way her vagina milked his penis – sucking her tits until they turned puffy from his oral attention. As his hands caressed her buttocks, he wondered if she might express milk from his constant suckling; a thought that prompted him to tell Nikki:

“Squeeze my cock with your cunt!” He felt his impaling member ram into her womb – creaming her cunt with his cum as he added, “I don’t want to last a little longer….”
 
Char smiled as she played with Martin's hair. "Is there something special you want?"she asked. She was willing to make whatever he wanted.

Nikki was moaning pretty good before she came with her brother. She made sure to milk him dry before easing him out. Though when she crawled off his lap, a mixture of their cum ended up on the floor of the car. Nikki fixed her dress, covering her tits back up. "Was that to you liking my dear brother."she asked.
 
“How about syrup?” Martin asked as he hammered Char’s cunt with greater force. Obviously excited by the possibility of tasting chocolate on the maid’s nursing tits, he added, “Some chocolate syrup…”



Ferdinand saw the cum pooling on the floor of the limousine. More came out of Nikki’s pussy, soiling her stockings and leaving a noticeable aroma that Ferdinand found invigorating:

“You’ve certainly made a mess of yourself,” he commented as he brought her cunt to his mouth. “Let me clean this up for you….”
 
"Yes I can get those for you."she said. Char would get them once they were done the first time.

Nikki soon found herself on her back. She moaned out as her brother licked her pussy. Though she smiled at her brother. "Why thank you my dear brother."she said.
 
While thinking of chocolate, Martin also considered tasting honey from Char’s clitoris, “Also some honey…” In fact, the idea of licking honey from various parts of the maid’s body excited him to point of orgasm. He ejaculated generously into her vagina, and he reluctantly pulled his softened member out of her pussy. As he watched her leave for the kitchen, he added:

“When you come back,” pointing to his dick, he then said, “I want you put honey on my cock before you get me hard again with your mouth….”



Maneuvering his cock over Nikki’s face, Ferdinand licked her soiled pussy with his tongue. “Tasty,” he commented while savoring her juices and his cum. He wondered if Martin’s sperm was still inside his sister, but he set aside such thoughts as pressed the tip of his dick on his sister’s lips:

“Would you mind cleaning me as well?”
 
Last edited:
Char smiled before she headed to the kitchen. She made sure to put a robe on first. Char came back with honey and chocolate syrup. She set them down on the nightstand before taking her robe off. Char grabbed the honey and began to cover his cock.

Nikki moaned out though smiled. She gave her brother a lick before beginning to suck him. Tasting her juices and cum, made her even wetter. Nikki made sure his cock was entirely clean before easing him out of her mouth.
 
Martin’s cock sprang to life when she removed her robe. His organ throbbed when the first drips of honey fell on his manhood. He wanted her to eat the honey off his cock and lost his patience when he said:

“Please…” the man pleaded as the maid continued to tease his dick, “suck my cock….”



The siblings reached their destination when Ferdinand realized that the limousine stopped moving:

“I think we’re here…” he said as Nikki unsheathed his cock from her mouth. He too removed his face from her crotch, but with great reluctance. Observing the cum stains on their clothes, he recommended to his sister:

“Why don’t we strip and use the private entrance in the back?”
 
Char smiled before she set the honey aside. She gave him a lick before easing him inside her mouth. Char began to suck him.

Nikki sat back up, fixing her dress once again. She sighed seeing the stains on her dress. "This was one of my favorite dresses too. No....I don't need them seeing me naked. We can use the private entrance but clothed."she said. She knew her brother disliked it when someone he didn't approve saw her like that. Nikki stepped out with the help of the driver before waiting on Ferdinand. She lead him in and her friend Emma came walking up. Emma had a robe on but lead them to their private room. Once inside, she took off her robe to reveal her outfit. Nikki smiled as she took her seat, seeing her brother couldn't take his eyes off of Emma. "Satisfied?"she asked her brother.
 
Martin gradually turned Char. When her shaved vulva hung over his face, he applied the honey brought by the maid to her suspended pudenda; and let the liquid drop down to his lips before he nuzzled his countenance on Char’s sweet sex.

“How does it taste?” he asked the servant as pre-cum emerged from his stimulated manhood. As he thrust into Char’s throat, Martin added:

“As for you,” he stated before returning to consume her sticky loins, “honey tastes sweeter when complimented with your cunt juice….”



Ferdinand approached Emma and kissed her nipples. Unhooking her bra, he looked back to see his sister, and said:

“Can you pull down her panties?” Continuing to feast on her erect nipples, Nikki’s brother then added, “I want you to eat her cunt….”
 
Last edited:
Char moaned out as she loved this. "It tasted so good! Please don't stop."she said. This was new to her but she loved it. Gave her a new kind of pleasure.

Nikki pouted a little, seeing Ferdinand wasted no time going after Emma. "I wanted to eat first..."she pouted. She walked over and sat down a the table. "You can play with her."she said as she looked the menu over. It hurt Nikki that they came here to celebrate her birthday. After a bit she stood up with her purse and the menu. "You can play, though I'll just go enjoy dinner alone."she said.
 
Martin loved the honey flavored pussy on offer as his tongue licked Char’s pussy clean of their cum. He then dripped honey onto his fingers and inserted them into her vagina. Pulling out his digits, he sucked on them as he savored the sweet and tangy discharge, slightly salted by his sperm.

After he repeated his previous actions, Martin offered his fingers to Char and asked, “Would you like a taste? I think we taste quite nicely…” he commented as he ejaculated and filled the maid’s mouth with his semen.



Leaving the topless waitress to join his sister at the dining table, Ferdinand said, “I’m sorry,” he apologized while crawling underneath to find Nikki’s legs. Kissing his way from the feet up, Ferdinand pulled her skirt up to reveal his sister’s pussy: puffy and moist with cunt juice.

“Please,” he offered as his mouth licked the cum from her cunt, “eat first… I have my first course here….”

Meanwhile, Emma moved beside Nikki and asked her friend: “Have you decided on what you would like to eat?”
 
Last edited:
Char moaned out before sucking in his fingers. She sucked then cleaned before pulling them out. Char then smiled at Martin, "Please fuck me again."

Nikki was surprised to feeling ghee brother kiss up her legs. Feeling her dress get pushed up then her brother lick her pussy. She pointed to a some fish and rice. "I'll have that."she said. Nikki shifted a little so she could watch her brother. "You still hurt my feelings.."she said.
 
Ferdinand, after hearing his sister speak, stopped his cunnilingus to ask:

“Tell what I can do to make you feel better….”

As Emma manipulated a tablet to input Nikki’s first order, her brother resumed his adoration of the female genitals. His digits probed her wet tunnel and rubbed on her g-spot as his lips sucked on her erect clitoris.

The waitress grew aroused by the spectacle and started fingering her wet cunt. Her panties quickly moistened as she massaged her damp pussy. While pinching one of her hard nipples, she asked Nikki:

“Would you like something to drink while you wait?”
 
Nikki moaned softly before smiling down at her brother. "I'll just have water please."she said. She then sent Emma way before turning her attention back to Ferdinand. "You owe me some loving my dear brother. After all I did wear no panties for you."she said. Nikki was hoping that her would fuck her.
 
Martin kissed Char’s vulva before moving her down until her loins lay atop his manhood. Easing the erect organ into her passage; Martin expressed his pleasure the moment he reentered her warm vagina:

“Your pussy feels really nice,” he moaned as her cunt gripped his hard cock. Pumping his prick deep into her hole, he grasped her hips with both hands. “Please,” he begged as his hands moved up to her bosom, “turn around... I want to see your face when I cum…”
 
Char soon moaned out then smiled at Martin. "Oh that feels so good."she said. She turned around and pulled him into a kiss, tasting the honey and her juices. Char reached for the honey before placing some on her nipples, "Please suck them."

Nikki looked at her brother wondering what he was going to do. "Or you can let me go shopping. Your choice. Fuck me or I spend money."she said. She knew her brother didn't like when she dragged him along with her. "After all I do have to get a wedding dress."she said.
 
As Emma returned with a pitcher of water, she paused as Ferdinand – standing naked after discarding his clothes – sucked on Nikki’s breasts. Her brother seated Nikki on top of the table as his penis plugged her wet hole. Pounding her groaning sibling with thrusts that made her bounce off his hips, Nikki’s brother turned to Emma and said:

“Come here and lick her pussy,” Ferdinand commanded the waitress as he sat on a chair. His sister – her legs parted and her pussy dripping with juices – moaned as her brother repeatedly slammed her cunt with his cock. “Is this what you want?” he asked his sister while Emma kneeled in front of the siblings….
 
Emma was now being turned on even more before walking over. She knelt down in front of them. Emma began to lick Nikki's pussy has her brother fucked her. Nikki was moaning as she felt her brother grab her tits. "Oh yes my dear brother. Though I want to play with her too."she said. She had requested that the room have toys for her to use.
 
The delicious taste of breastmilk (made sweeter by the addition of honey) renewed Martin’s desire for the maid. Restored to hardness; his penis bored into her pussy as Martin continued to exchange kisses with Char….



Ferdinand’s dick throbbed when Emma’s tongue touched his shaft. With her assistance, Nikki’s brother removed her dress and installed a strap-on harness (plus dildo) on his sister’s hairless sex. As the waitress lay prone on the table with her feet spread far apart, Ferdinand asked Nikki:

“Would you like to fuck her while I’m still inside you?”
 
Char just couldn't stop kissing Martin as she just loved this. After she pulled away from the kiss. "I want to taste after you cum inside me."she said. She knew that would be a bit of a surprise to him.

Nikki soon felt the strap on before smiling at her brother. "Yes I do."she said. She played with Emma's clit a bit before teasing her with the toy. Nikki then began to push it inside Emma's pussy. "Or my dear brother do you wish to watch us for a bit?"she asked.
 
After collecting enough breastmilk to fill his mouth; Martin kissed Char and emptied his orifice. His fondling hand caused Char to express more milk while his orgasming penis impregnated spasming pussy. Then pouring honey onto his nipples, he said:

“Would you like to do the same to me?”



“No,” Ferdinand whispered into Nikki’s ear. “I want to fuck her,” he explained while simultaneously ramming his manhood into his sister’s womb, “while you screwing you…”
 
Char sat up slowly before sucking on Martin's nipples. She sucked them both clean before pouting at him. "Can I have a taste? I want to suck you."she said.

Nikki moaned out as she felt her brother's cock inside her. She began to fuck Emma and playing with her clit. "Mmmm play with my tits dear brother."she said.
 
In answer to her question, Martin left a trail of honey that ended with his penis. “I hope this goes well with the taste of our cum....”

Ferdinand – his body pressing Nikki’s clit into Emma’s vagina – fondled his sister’s breasts as he asked, “Would you like something bigger to fuck her with?”
 
Char watched before crawling down by his cock. She gave him a lick before sucking him. Char was loving how he tasted.

Nikki moaned out before smiling get at her brother. "Yes! Please!"she said. She pulled out of Emma with a big smile on her face.
 
Back
Top