Unseen Revenge

The whole act of being wisked away tomthis hotel room and stripped like I was still trying to process in my head as I stood there clad just in my high heels. As the man came back I slapped him and said " I'm a professor at the university not common whore tell me the meaning of this now!" I stammer trying to show a tough side as well as giving my mind more moments to process the current situation.
 
Jem laughed as Kimberly made to slap him again and he swayed out of the way.

"Okay honey the games over now, time to get serious but first some ground rules, I know you're some sort of big shot professor at the university and you've invented or discovered a substance that makes you invisible and some real bad guys want it, that's why they're after you, it's my job to to prevent them getting to you. That's why it was necessary to get rid of all your clothes, I must admit I enjoyed that part and I believe that secretly you did too, that's why it would be better for both of us if you cooperated while I examine you."

While he had been speaking Jem had moved closer and he shot out an arm and gripped Kimberly by her chin tilting her head back, almost lifting her five foot ten frame off the floor, he squeezed her chin and cheeks together so her mouth was forced into a pout and her tongue peeked out from her cherry red lips.

"You know sweetheart those lips are so very kissable, you want me to kiss you don't you?,,,,,,,,, of course you do, you'll be so disappointed if I don't."

Jem laughed again and planted his lips firmly on Kimberly's pouting lips and his tongue flickered against hers, pulling her closer to him so her pointed hard nipples were pressed in to his chest. He held her there for fully thirty seconds before he let her chin go and Kimberly lost her balance and fell into his arms which closed around her.

"There that wasn't so bad was it? But the best part is yet to come , now we can do it right here or you can be a good girl and go lay on the bed legs open knees bent, what's it to be?"
 
00C still choose legs up knees bent on bed position

"You are crazy! I'm. It doing that. Examine me?" I stammer. "I demand my clothes back I need to go back to the university now to continue my work." Breathing hard from exposure, blushing asmy nipples begin to stiffen in the cool air. Standing hands on hips awaiting your reply. No words just you grabbing my hair and dragging toward the bed.
 
Kimberly didn't resist as much as he expected her to as he dragged her by the hair to the welcoming bed just a couple of 'ows' and oohs' as her hair was pulled and when they finally got to the bed and he tossed her down on the mattress she had her legs open and a truculent' 'what now?' look on her face as she leaned back on her elbows her breaths short and gasping her tits rising and falling.

"I'm pleased you seem to accept that an internal examination is necessary Kimberly,"
He cupped a pulsing tit, feeling the soft silky skin on his palm,

"Lay down like a good girl and open your legs, I need to have a feel around inside you"

Her tight bald pink hole was leaking profusely as he ran his fingers along her puffy labia and slowly slid two fingers inside her, grinning as she gasped.

"I don't know why you made such a fuss Kimberly, you're loving this as much as I am."

Jem pushed her down onto her back and placed her long legs over his shoulders and fumbled in his pants before pulling out his eight inches of hard veined cock,

"You're gonna LOVE this honey, I promise."

His voice soft and low but utterly convincing.

He grabbed both wrists in one hand and pushed them above Kimberly's head, his free hand lined his purple mushroom head up with her glistening wet entrance and in one thrust he opened her up and was fucking her for all he was worth.

"You better be enjoying this baby 'cos I'm gonna keep going until you do or until you cum."
 
Panting and half sentences are all I can muster as I'm in shock you are actually screwing me. Making lewd comments on my long legs and saying stuff about you think the students at the university day dream about me. Hands pinned above my head as I struggle, breathing increases as you screw be. About 15 minutes later even though I hiss at you and give you dirty stares the whole time, my body betrays me as I begin to cum hard.
 
Jem took her hard, screwing Kimberly's wet slippery hole with the persistent rhythm of a steam engine, still having breath enough to taunt her.

"Fuck Kimberly you have great legs , long enough to wrap round me, I bet all your pupils at Uni fantasise about being where I am now, fucking the professor's tight cunt. makes me wonder how many have actually fucked you. No wonder you dreamt up this invisibility thingy."

Jem's balls tightened and he thrust harder and felt Kimberly shudder under him and whimper as she climaxed her juices bubbling their way to her entrance, swirling around his thick meaty rod as it throbbed inside her, filling her with his creamy seed.

"I'll say one thing babe, you're one hell of a fuck, you don't hold back do ya?"

He slid off her slim lithe body and stood hands on hips watching her panting with her legs still wide open her pussy leaking a mixture of his cum and her juices.

"My god babe you're a sight for sore eyes, I wish I had time to eat your pussy but we have to move quickly, so that'll have to wait."

He tossed a couple of bags at her and said with a grin,

"Here try these on, I didn't know your sizes but having had a feel I had a pretty good idea."

Jem couldn't take his eyes off Kimberly as she slipped on animal print bra and panties that some how fitted perfectly.

"You look great babe, I reckon an animal print suits you, you're a tiger in bed."

He couldn't help chuckling out loud as Kimberly slipped on the tiger print dress looking daggers at him.

"Just so we guys know what we're dealing with before we get to the bedroom. Joke's over now we gotta get moving."

For some unknown reason he opened the window leading to the fire escape and bundled Kimberly out following straight after her just as the door to their room burst open.
 
I hear a voice say "he was just in here with that big time professor lady I thought" but obviously didn't see who it was. We make it to a car and you tell me what I should do next. Still not sure if who you are or intentions kevdhonexactnybwas after me, I try to wrap my head around it while still thinking of my university duties, as I akways did just habit I guess.
 
Jem and Kimberly get out just in time, disappearing down the fire escape as the door to their room was smashed open.

"The silver Chevvy Kimberly, in the back, keep your head down and hold tight this ride is gonna be bumpy."

They make it to the Chevvy and Jem notes with satisfaction that Kimberly has followed his instructions with no histrionics. He gunned it into life an set off with a roar, narrowly missing an oncoming SUV that had guns blazing out of the windows. Fortunately the swerving vehicles made accurate shots impossible.

The adrenaline coursed through Jem's veins and he drove like a madman for at least an hour before pulling to a stop in a deserted parking lot on the edge of town. Looking into the back seat he saw Kimberly cowering there shaking like a leaf.

"Well we got away with it this time babe, but I still can't figure out how they found us so fast, you sure they haven't planted something on you or INSIDE YOU? I take it you've been fucked by these goons before? They've likely stuck sommat up your ass or in your pussy without you knowing, get yer clothes off and I'll take a look"

Jem grinned broadly as he climbed into the back seat, he enjoyed these sort of assignments.
 
Becoming suspicious of your "searches " I say "I most certainly will not undress again! I must get back to the university to see potential formula changes and also who may behind this "revenge" heist if it"." So if your done here leave me a contact number and we will be in contact down the road " I say with a look of wanting to move on from you yet intrigued by your actually intentions.
 
"'Fraid I can't do that babe, my orders are to look after you, not let you go wandering all over town, 'specially dressed like that"

Jem indicated her tiger print dress that was now showing far more than it was hiding, one shoulder strap broken and hanging uselessly and allowing one tit to show itself.

"Look, I just need to check out you ain't got a bug in yer ass or yer pussy so lemme take a look and if you're clear we'll start towards the Uni."

Jem knew there had to be a bug somewhere so he was entirely serious about needing to check out Kimberly's innards apart from the bonus of getting his fingers inside her soft wet pussy and quite possibly 'accidentally' getting her all excited enough to want to fuck, so he pushed her flat on the back seat of the chevvy and pushed her dress up to her waist and her animal print panties down to her ankles,

"Kick those damned panties off, you can't open your legs wide enough with them round your ankles"

With a sigh of acceptance Kimberly kicked off the offending panties and Jem began his exploration of Kimberly's tight pink hole, asking her to hold the labia open while he pumped his fingers in and out presumably searching for some sort of tracking device, but Kimberly's gasping short breaths were distracting and he grinned and said,

"It's no use babe I can't feel a thing in all that pussy juice, I'll need you to cum first, easiest way is t'fuck ya if ya ok with that."
 
In between my heavy breathing I try to say "stop now this is uncalled fo....fo...mmmm. For ". Then my body betrays my mind as I cum hard my hips bucking as your fingers pump me. All I can think about is getting back to the university and seeing about the formula and who is truly behind the initial theft of it and why.
 
Jem pumped Kimberly's tight pussy harder , that she was wet was not in doubt but asking him to stop and then bucking and twisting her juices flowing over his hand before he had time to slide his fuck sword inside her, he cursed.

"Concentrate you bitch, yer mind's not on the job, do I have to give you a slap?"

Saying that, he sideswiped her bouncing tits side to side making her look at him.

"Listen up honey, this is for yer own good, If I don't find that tracker they'll be on us like a pack of wolves. Let me try a little deeper."

He stretched her wider until her pussy was a yawning pink chasm, reminding him of a volcano about to erupt. His fingers scrabbled about inside her bubbling hole and then he found what he was looking for a tiny metallic capsule hidden deep inside her. He tried to grasp it but it was slippery from her juices and slipped from his fingers.

"It's no good babe I can't get a grip on it I'll have to suck it out."

He lowered his head and keeping her legs wide and her hot wet pussy open he fastened his mouth over her hole forming a tight seal and he used his tongue to keep her puffy cunt lips to one side and began sucking. Kimberly's juices swirled and slurped as he sucked, he had to swallow copious amounts of her sweet sticky nectar until he felt the capsule in his mouth.

"Hoo fuckin' ray I got it babe, not that I didn't enjoy the search."

He dropped the capsule and ground it into tiny pieces.

"That's it they can't track us now let's get going. "

He left Kimberly on the back seat and climbed back into the driver's seat, he gunned the engine into life and licked his lips the taste of Kimberly's cum still in his mouth.

"When this is over we'll have to have a night out ,,,,,,,,,,, or in "

Jem chuckled over his shoulder as he watched Kimberly through his mirror.
 
After I get dressed and compose myself, we bid a goodbye and you hand me a business card with just name and number on it and say call if I need assistance. Once back at the university I take a shower in my office bathroom , since I'm there a lot and get dressed. Attire consisting of a casual sleeveless button down top and denim shorts with 2" heels( the only type of shoes I pretty much own). And head to the lab and begin pouring over notes and articles to see who could be after this formula and why.
 
Landon was worried about Kimberly as he hadn't heard or seen her for days. He still hadn't been able to find an antidote to the invisibility potion and was beginning to think that he would remain invisible for ever so when he saw Kimberly at work in the lab his spirits rose.
She looked as gorgeous and sexy as ever and forgetting for a moment that he was invisible he wrapped his arms round her and cupped her firm tits and ground his hips against the cleft of her ass, his erection out of control, the material of his pants and her shorts doing nothing to hide how he felt.

"Where have you been baby? I've looked for you everywhere, let's forget this for now and catch up on some loving."

His fingers quickly unbuttoning her top and freeing her soft tits into his welcoming hands.
 
Ahhh I gasp as I feel the buttonsbut then hear a familiar voice. I tell you away I was away on research and I've been good. I say I'm busy with work and must get into my notes more. I only half protest as I ask "what happens if someone walks in?"

I know you're there but since I cannot see you. Watching my buttons on my top "unbutton" themselves makes me bite my lower lip as it's a turn on seeing this happen.
 
Landon nibbled on Kimberly's neck smelling the fresh soapy aroma and tasting her soft white flesh, keeping one firm tit in his hand and rolling the hard swollen nipple in his fingers he reached around and went to work on her denim shorts and they were soon loose enough to work them over her hips letting them slide down her long shapely toned legs. He stepped back a pace and pulled out his thick sturdy cock and held it as he guided it unerringly between the cheeks of her plump round ass. She was already wet and he smeared his precum lavishly on her rosebud,

"You've missed this haven't you babe?"

His fingers opened her cheeks and he slid the first couple of inches into her keeping her pinned against the worktop, she couldn't move forward so as he pressed his cock slid in deeper, waiting a few moments he pulled back just a little then rammed his full length into her catching the excited gasp from her.

"Yeah you sure missed me baby, never mind, we're gonna make up for lost time, I'll just dump this load then we'll get down to some real lovin'."
 
OOC. More scenes like Starbucks and the metal detector stuff



Since no one can see you I hope no one walks in. "I. I. Really need to get back to research notes" I say in half protest. My hips wiggling back and forth as your slow pumps feel so good. Feeling you yet not seeing you is an odd turn on. As again i protest to stop. But again it's hard hearted. "I see you have missed me greatly" I playfully giggle in between the soft moans that escape my lips.
 
Last edited:
Kimberly's cunt was so tight griping Landon's cock as if it never wanted to let go. She giggled like a schoolgirl as he pumped slowly and rhythmically with long deep strokes his balls slapping on her thighs , he spread her legs wider and grunted.

"Hold on tight baby this is gonna be some ride."

She stretched her arms out and grasped the far edge of the worktop and her back arched when he upped the pace ramming his cock harder and deeper, his thighs slapped against her fleshy butt and rippled gloriously,

"UNH UNH UNH URRGGHH, UNH UNH AARRGGH, UNH UNH UNH."

His grunts echoed round the empty lab and he could hear Kimberly's tits slapping on the wooden work top. After what seemed like hours but in fact was only a couple of minutes Landon erupted inside her sending long creamy spurts of cum into Kimberly's hot steaming pussy.
Kimberly followed soon after her body tensing and then shuddering as she climaxed bathing his cock in her juice.

"Fuck that was good baby,"

Landon panted as he lay across her his diminishing erection still inside her and then finally slipping out, dribbling cum down the inside of her spread thighs.

"Now we've got that out of the way I suppose we'd better get to work , you got any ideas?"
 
OOC. More scenes like the coffee shop and airport please.

I say "still working on some formula compounds and research notes on who's really behind this "theft" plot and what they got against the university. I head home for the evening and text you and say "see if you can go over notes in the lab got errands to run be there in a couple hours."

Even though it was an off day, as far in teaching goes, being a professor and all I still liked to dress semi professionally and keep my girly girl flair to it. I picked out a baby blue sleeveless front zip top, knee length light material skirt semi flared out, nude pantyhose and 2" baby blue heels. Three stops to make, the bank, coffee, and a more "pesonal" errand would be a stop at Victoria Secrets at the mall for a few bras.
 
The Bank had put in a new security measure that Kimberly was unaware of, a scanning machine that detected any metal objects that a customer might be carrying, the guy who installed is was still setting it up when Kimberly arrived and when he saw her he decided to have a bit of fun and lit up a big screen that could be seen anywhere in the bank and it operated like an xray and showed the subject as naked.
As she walked in everyone could see her firm perky young tits and long shapely legs, her natural way to walking made her hips swing suggestively from side to side, her pert round ass jiggling. Everyone stopped what they were doing as Kimberly, unaware of the stir she was causing, sashayed to the counter where the teller grinned at her and said
"It's real nice to see you ma'am.' and pointed to the screen that was giving every guy there a huge hard on.
 
I gasp as the color image almost shows everything just pussy lips and nipples slightly blurred out but every other curve shown as I turn red as a stop sign. As my head is turned as I'm distracted by the image on the screen, the teller boldly reaches forward and manages to unzip my top to my naval. Revealing to him ( must have forgot in haste) that I was braless under the top. As he jokingly says "deposit or withdrawal professor Cumstrom" as he tries to act normal.
 
Lyndon followed Kimberly as she went about her errands, first to the bank where she immediately ran into trouble with the new security, the guy setting it up picking her out to be exhibited to everyone. Showing her figure as if she was naked. He was rather peeved at this as he regarded Kimberly as his property now.
When she got to the counter and the teller unzipped her top and her tits popped out like two ripe melons he really lost his cool and immediately zipped her up again only narrowly avoiding catching a hard little nipple in the zipper. Yet again the cheeky teller tugged her zipper down, this time grabbing a double handful of her tits. Lyndon had the advantage though, being invisible he was able to get behind the counter and scattered all the bills in the till all over the place. The teller cursed and had to let Kimberly go while he gathered his money.
"Come on babe let's get out of here before you get arrested."
He took her arm led her out onto the street zipping up her top yet again.
"Wherever you're going next I'd better come with you and hopefully keep you out of trouble."
 
I reluctantly agree but as we arrive at my next stop. I tell you "look I'll be fine it's just my usual stop at Starbucks for my coffeee and danish just stay here I'll be fine shouldn't take too long." With that i head in figuring if you stay in car in will seem semi normal for my usual errands without your invisible self there. What could go wrong ?
 
Landon kept a watchful eye on Kimberly as she swayed into the coffee shop, swinging her hips side to side and attracting a fair amount of attention from the guys inside, mostly wolf whistles and one or two grabbing a handful of ass as she passed by but Kimberly dealt with them firmly but friendly, removing their hands and smiling sweetly.
Still keeping Kimberly in view he scanned the shop looking for potential trouble and soon found it in the form of a former student who had always been a troublemaker. As Kimberly collected her coffee and Danish she had her hands full and had to walk past her ex student.

"Hi Miss, you're looking good ,,,,,,,,,,,, as always. I was just thinking about the class you gave about extremes of hot and cold providing stimulus."

With that he pulled down Kimberly's zipper and emptied a cupful of ice cubes over her tits before pulling it back up again to trap the ice inside her dress. Kimberly couldn't help it as the ice surrounded her nipples and pinged them full and hard against the wet front of her dress

"OH FUCK, just look at them babies grow."

He reached out and pinched her left nipple and leaned forward to suck on her right nipple through the wet material. By now some of the ice had melted and was seeping into Kimberly's crotch trickling over her clit and causing it to begin pulsing.

All this took a matter of thirty seconds but didn't go unnoticed, the morning crowd urging her to unzip and shake the ice out. Kimberly was flushed with embarrassment for the second time and tried to flee the coffee shop still holding her coffee and Danish, but she was stopped by a couple of guys who grabbed her round the waist and sat her on their knees with her legs spread, one quickly unzipped her to the waist exposing her freezing tits and hard swollen nipples, he gathered a handful of ice and rubbed the cubes all over her tits.

"I dare bet her cunt's on fire buddy , shall we cool it down for her?"

He emptied the remainder of the ice from her dress into a paper cup and with the help of his buddy they stretched the waistband of her pantyhose and poured the ice in.

"There ya go lil lady, have a nice day"


"Told you I should have come in with you"

Landon remarked as Kimberly drove off her nipples still pressed hard against her wet front and her icy clit and cunt squelched noisily.
 
Last edited:
The last bit of ice had melted in my pantyhose, kinda making me horny but I tried my best to shake the feeling off and try to get through this day. You said you should stay with me but had to take care of important business at the university regarding the formula and a compound you wanted to try. So you dropped me off at the mall across the way and just told me to be on the lookout for suspicious stuff and to call if I did notice anything. I roll my eyes and said "I'll be fine" with that I head in and head to Victoria Secrets for some "personal " time in search of new bras
While Looking around I hear some faint chuckles and look up but the neatest guys are on the other side of the shop talking to a salesgirl and can't be them. I shrug it off and move on. I then feel something g brush against my ass, and just think I hit too close to a rack. I look behind be for a second as I feel a cold draft on me wondering where it's coming from I look up and notice I'm standing under an air vent, then look down and think it off that my dress reveals a good chunk of cleavage and I feel air in chest from above. I was certain I had zipped it before entering store, I re zip it up and move on to next bin of lacy bras near back of store.
 
Back
Top