"Undercover at The Swing Set"

HornyDog2017

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Apr 26, 2017
Posts
339
"Undercover at The Swing Set"

Richard was barely halfway through his first drink when he caught sight of the familiar couple heading his way through the hotel lounge. The female half of the FBI team slipped into the booth across from him while the male half stood over him in an obvious attempt to intimidate him with his better than six foot height. With a wry tone, Richard asked, "To what do I owe this great pleasure, Agent Taylor?"

"Calling in your marker, Peters," the beautiful, forty something Fed answered. "You still a card carrying member of the Set?"

Richard's lips widened before he laughed with surprise. The Agent's awareness of The Swing Set wasn't what made him chuckle. The sex club for sexually adventurous couples was exclusive and by invitation only, but it was no super secret fraternal type organization like the Freemasons or Illuminati. No, it was Taylor's knowledge of his membership in The Set that had caused Richard's surprise.

"And if I was?" he asked.

"I need you to get us inside."

"Us? I presume this is an undercover kind of thing." Richard looked the male Agent up and down, telling Taylor, "They'd ID him as a Fed before his first drink had even arrived."

He ogled Taylor's very worthy upper half. "Now you, they wouldn't care if you were a Vice Squad Captain. They'd let you in just to--"

"Not us, asshole," Taylor cut in. With a serious tone she explained, "A domestic terror plot has been linked to The Swing Set. I need you to get one of my people inside. Surveillance only. She's not gonna be taking her clothes off and participating in any of your perversions."

"Per-ver-sions?" Richard laughed. They got into a back and forth argument about morality and taboo activities, during which Taylor only got progressively more angry and Richard only got more antagonizing. When the Agent finally cut off the unproductive conversation, Richard asked, "So, who? Another agent I presume."

Taylor looked hesitant to respond. After Richard prodded her, she asked, "Are you going to do this or not?"

"What do I get out of it?" Richard asked without hesitation.

Again, hesitation, but this time with clenching jaws. She cleared her throat and answered, "Like I said, calling in your marker."

"Then, we're done. I don't owe you any longer."

Hesitation once more before, "You won't owe me any longer."

Richard studied the Agent for a moment before asking, "So, Agent?"

"She's not an agent," Taylor told him. "She's an analyst. But she's capable of doing what needs to be done."

"How long's this gonna take?"

Taylor shrugged. "Couple of weeks. Month at the most."

"Expenses?" Richard asked, smiling at the Agent's reaction. "C'm'on, you can't expect me--"

"Expenses," she told him reluctantly. "But you get receipts and complete a daily log of..."

Richard laughed, causing Taylor's command to fade away. When he caught her expression, he asked in surprise, "Oh! You're serious!"

They talked back and forth about how to cover the cost of the operation before finishing their negotiation. Richard asked, "So, who is this wannabe swinger?"

Taylor looked to the other agent, who headed for the lounge's exit. Richard laughed again. "She's here? Jesus, Taylor, you were that confident that I'd agree?"

"You don't really have much of a choice as I see it," she responded. She knew she could put Richard in jail at any moment for any number of violations, some real and others imagined but still usable. A moment later the other Agent returned, stepping aside to reveal an attractive woman. Richard gave her a long up and down ogle before smiling to Taylor.

.........................

OOC: Richard's description is below. If you want to see the picture upon which it is based, open the link. If you would rather just use your imagination, don't peek.

5ft 10in, 190 lbs. Fit with a flat belly and nice abs. Not quite the male model type but close.
Almost black hair, clean cut on the sides, a bit wild on top.
Typically a couple of days of growth on his face.
Light hazel eyes.

http://i.imgur.com/Ys4mMFi.jpg
 
Last edited:
Jennifer DeSuza, Jenn, was a five foot seven inch attractive woman who neither looked like an agent nor a swinger. Sparkling brown eyes set in a pretty angular face with her straight brown hair pulled back into a braid she smiled at the man in the booth. She was wearing a black blouse and black slacks which smartly showed off her lean athletic body.

She stepped forward, unsure of how these things worked, stood awkwardly waiting for one of the agents to take the lead. She casually watched the man in the booth who was attractive but she knew to be a criminal. She was clearly out of her element but she wanted, no needed the promotion this assignment assured her of getting.

"Hello" she said casually looking at the woman agent and then back to the man in the booth. "I am Jenn" she said.
 
"Hello," the woman said to Taylor.

The female Agent rose and gestured Jenn to slide into the booth.

Richard studied the woman as she moved in toward the wall. She was beautiful in both her face and figure, but she was no Victoria's Secret angel. That was a good thing, of course: a totally fuckable babe type would attract too much attention at The Set, preventing the FBI from inconspicuously completing their assignment. As he studied her, though, Richard was telling himself She IS totally fuckable.

"I am Jenn."

"Richard, Jennifer DeSuza," Taylor began the introductions. Richard offered his hand across the table. "Jenn, Richard Peters."

"Nice to meet you, Jenn," Richard said. After their hands had separated, he said with a friendly smile, "So, I know how I got roped into this. What's she offering you to get involved in this ... unorthodoxed assignment?"

He didn't know if she would tell him the truth, but Richard was just curious what her response would be.

He also didn't know if Jenn had been told much about him. Did she know he was a con man? That by pure coincidence the FBI had been investigating the crooked stock broker Richard was conning? That after he'd been arrested, Richard had turned state's evidence to avoid prison? That the stock broker had put a price on Richard's head, and that Taylor had gotten him a new identity? That was the marker of which the Agent had been referring when she sat.

And most importantly, did she have any idea what she was getting herself into by trying to infiltrate a sex club for couples with someone who wasn't the male half of her sex life? And that while Jenn herself might think she could get through this without having to actually get sexually involved, Richard already knew that without putting out there was no fucking way in hell that Jenn would get close enough to her targets to get any actionable information.

So many questions, so few answers. But as he studied her, Richard had a feeling that finding those answers was going to be interesting. And enjoyable.
 
"Hi Richard" Jenn said as she released his hand noting how "soft and weak his hand shake, not like her husband who worked for a living" she thought. "Oh god my husband" she thought as they sat and Richard spoke.

"I am here doing my duty for the bureau" Jenn said looking Richard in the eye as he returned her look, sizing each other up. "And yourself?" she asked knowing his story already having been briefed.

Jenn folded her hands on the table in front of her and listened to Richard. He had that "gift of gab" as her mother used to say. He was smooth and did not miss a queue, either physical or verbal. The two agents were serious, but Richard was comfortable, although from what Jenn knew he shouldn't be.

"So what's the play here?" Jenn asked Richard, knowing he was more familiar with the club. "Dear god how am I going to tell Steve about this?" she her mind raced with possible conversations.

"Hey babe I am going to be working a lot in the coming weeks trying to crack a criminal syndicate in a swinger club. Yeah I will be undercover. Uhh no I won't be having sex.... fuck!" her mind was clearly not listening to what was important.

Jenn interrupted Richard, unsure of anything he said, "Could I use the ladies room?" she asked moving to get out of the booth.
 
"And yourself?" Jenn asked about Richard's motivations.

"I'm just a law abiding citizen ready to do my part for law and justice," he responded with a smile and a conspicuous amount of sarcasm. He glanced at Agent Taylor, continuing, "I'm just trying to get a monkey off my back."

Jenn asked, "So what's the play here?"

Taylor cut in, "Richard's a member of the Swing Set. He'll get you in, make the necessary introductions..." She gave him a hard glare. "...while ensuring that you remain safe."

He smiled. He knew that meant keep your clothes on you and your thighs closed. He continued, "Agent Taylor, I'm sure, probably made the Set sound like a giant orgy populated by rabid rapists. Trust me Jenn, you'll be just fine. Consent is the word of the day, every day. Many members are there to socialize and get ... let's call it inspiration for what they're gonna do that night at home with their significant others. Half of those in the Swing Set don't swing ... they just socialize ... watch ... flirt a bit. There is no obligation ... and if you don't participate, it's not like anyone's gonna--"

"Could I use the ladies room?" Jenn asked.

Taylor rose to let her out, then sat again to say to the man opposite her, "She's happily married, Richard."

"And...?" he asked expectantly.

"And ... don't fuck her!"

Richard laughed. He lifted his hands in a surrender gesture. "Don't fuck her. Got it."

"This isn't a date," Taylor continued. "This is a matter of--

"National security, yeah, yeah, I know," Richard cut in. "Relax. I get it. Show her around but keep other's hands off her. Relax. I got this."

They discussed some little details about communication, reports, scheduling, and more, waiting for Jenn's return.
 
"Swing set, what am I crazy?" Jenn thought as she walked to the ladies room. "This promotion is one thing but hanging with this guy in a swingers club, I don't know if it is worth it?" Her mind raced as she went into the stall. She did not have to go but wanted a minute to collect herself. She had to admit Richard was not a bad looking guy. "No Jenn!" she stopped herself "Steve is my husband and I am not going to think like I did back in college. He is a good man and I love him. period."

Jenn took a deep breath and flushed the toilet out of habit then went to the counter and looked at herself in the mirror.

"You can do this. Just keep it real and have fun. Keep you clothes on and Richard is on a leash so..." just then the door opened and Jenn turned on the water and washed her hands.
 
When Jenn finally returned to the booth, Richard was sitting there alone. He stood, like the gentleman he wasn't, and politely gestured her back into her seat. "Taylor and Agent Jolly Green Giant had to leave, but ... well, she thought maybe we should take a few minutes to get to know one another."

The nervousness and hesitance was spilling from Jenn's pores. Richard could see it. He knew he shouldn't be enjoying this so much, but he couldn't help it. He waved to the waitress, gestured for two doubles of what he had already been drinking, and asked Jenn if she wanted anything from the kitchen.

"So, why don't you tell me something about yourself," Richard began after a moment of awkward silence. He was speaking in the polite tone of a man addressing a blind date, rather than the flirtatious tone he might use belly up to the bar with an in heat babe looking to hookup. His next question wasn't about her home town or favorite color or sign or high school mascot, though. It was, "Tell me about your sex life, Jenn. I mean, on a vanilla to red hot chili pepper ... where do you think you rate?"
 
Jenn walked back to the table after her little personal pep talk but that was wiped away as she found herself alone with Richard, the criminal. She slid into the booth across from him and had the strange sensation of being on a first date. This was work but strange unusual work. Not exactly punching a clock.

"No thank you" Jenn said turning down the idea of food. She was happy for the drink but had reservations of being intoxicated in this situation. She was not a drinker and his next question brought up facts she certainly did not want to get into.

The waitress returned with the cocktail glasses filled with what she assumed was some whiskey. It was without ice and she was sure to gag but she played it cool.

"I would rather not talk about that" she said as she raised the glass and took a minute sip of the scotch. Her father drank scotch so she was familiar with the taste and managed not to gag.

The liquor immediately warmed her belly as she took another larger sip and put the glass down on the cocktail napkin in front of her.

"What's your story?" she asked Richard noticing he was a good looking guy and seemed not all that strange or dangerous. She began to relax and sipped her drink as he spoke. She watched him flipping between college Jenn who was the life of the party and dated, well had sex with plenty of guys, and grown up responsible Jenn who worked for the FBI and was married to a once a week at best conservative.

"I mean I know your rap sheet but what do you do when your not hustling?" she asked hoping she had not been too cop-like with her question.

It was warm in the dark bar, much warmer outside on this hot summer day in Houston. Jenn unbuttoned her blouse a button, nothing flirtatious or sexual since it had been buttoned to her neck. She was feeling the hear as the whiskey warmed her insides and the stale lack of AC warmed her outside.
 
"That's fine, I understand," Richard said in response to Jenn's hesitance to talk about her sex life. "I just thought it would help if I knew what might shock you..." His lips spread in a devilish smirk as he added, "...or interest you."

"What's your story?" she asked. "I mean I know your rap sheet but what do you do when your not hustling?"

"Hustling!" Richard laughed. He said with humor, "I'm not a hustler. I'm ... an entrepreneur. In my own defense, though, if I were a hustler, I would tell you that I've never hustled an honest man."

The waitress stopped to check on them before departing. Richard continued, "As far as my story ... hmm ... where do I start..? Maybe we stick to what's important. I was dating a woman who was a member of the Swing Set. We went there a couple of times. I met some people there. Made some friends. Female friends, which was important because after she and I went our separate ways, I was still able to get into the Set. And now, I can get you into it."

A couple passed by their booth, after which Richard asked, "So ... are you working tonight...? If you wanted to get this started..."
 
Jenn's fear was subsiding as she became more comfortable with Richard, who seemed not what she expected. Not being an agent she was easily distracted into the role she was playing and not concerned so much with the crime or Richard's actions or words.

"what might shock you." was a bit of a wake up call for her. "What would they be doing in there?" she thought as she had never been even close to a strip club, let alone a swinger club.

"...or interest you." came with an evil grin that got Jenn's blood pumping as she became aware of how all of this was touching placed and fantasies she thought she had locked away years ago. She moved uncomfortably as images and feelings and memories flooded her consciousness, having being strictly regulated to her dreams.

" I'm ... an entrepreneur" brought a smile to her face erasing some of the nerves. The bottom of her glass calmed them some more.

"So ... are you working tonight...?" Richard asked. The thoughts of sex and work and Richard and swingers made her feel as though he was asking a prostitute if she was working.

"Yeah, I want to get this over with as soon as possible. Let's get started" she said looking into his eyes seriously, hoping to keep her place as a law enforcement officer and not fall into the role of his partner or someone elses partner or... Her mind went down several paths of debauchery and sin before she snapped back.

"I just have to call my husband and let him know. Excuse me" Jenn said standing and walking back towards the restrooms. The whisky had made her teetotaler body relaxed and unbalanced as she kept it together and reached the privacy of the ladies room which was luckily empty. Her husband knew not to expect her. She had told him she was working on a case that would be a nice bump in her career and pay so he did not ask too many questions. She did not give any details, knowing he would just assume she was crunching numbers at the office, not being fondled and gawked at in a swingers club.

The thought of the club and the whiskey had her more excited sexually than she had been in months, possibly years. She loved being married and living the straight life, usually. But this was so much and given to her like some divine power was pushing her into her sexual freedom and giving her that which she desired and dreamed of.

Her hand was massaging her breast and rolling her thick hard nipple through her bra as she thought about what was about to happen.

"No Jenn!" she hissed sharply at herself. "Steve is a good man and a straight life is the way to be." She dropped her hands and closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths trying to rid herself of the desire and wanton lust that filled her.

Finally she went out as another woman walked in. She was attractive, about Jenn's age and gave Jenn a serious look over before disappearing into the stall. Jenn looked into the mirror and washed her hands.

She walked back to the table and sat down. "OK all good" she said looking at Richard, expecting him to lead the way.
 
"I just have to call my husband and let him know. Excuse me."

Richard gave Jenn a polite smile, but as she walked off toward the bathroom, he couldn't help but give her backside a long studious ogle. She was a shapely thing, and he couldn't wait to get inside one or more of her holes. Yeah, yeah, yeah: Taylor had told Richard not to fuck Jenn, and Richard had said he wouldn't, but c'm'on, really? One of three things was going to happen once he got the wannabe agent into the club: she was either going to panic and blow her cover; panic and request to be reassigned; or get so fucking hot and bothered that she'd be begging Richard to introduce her to new and exciting lovers. He was, of course, rooting for the last. But, Richard was a patient man, the magician of the long con, so ... he'd wait until the fire was so out of control that Jenn was about to explode.

She walked back to the table and sat down. "OK all good."

Again Richard smiled, thinking, You hope so anyway...



"The first rule of the Set is couples only," Richard explained as they emerged from the taxi and began down a narrow, inconspicuous passage between two office buildings. "It has to appear as if we are already sexually involved, or we'll be nixed as a couple. So ... don't be offended ... and don't feel threatened if I get a little ... handsy."

After about thirty foot, the walkway turned and they were suddenly facing a very big, very ominous looking bouncer. Richard greeted the man by name, as did the bouncer as he held his hand out for their IDs. For the benefit of the bouncer, Richard reassured Jenn that it was standard procedure. He knew, of course, that Agent Taylor had provided the analyst with a fake ID that would track back to a totally fictitious person should someone check. Couldn't have the targets ID'ing Jenn as an employee of the FBI.

The bouncer opened the door, wishing the couple a nice time. Inside, The Swing Set looked like a cross between a dance club, a strip club, and a busy hotel bar. There were tables, booths, and stools (along a long bar), and almost all were occupied. Richard estimated the crowd at about 60, though he knew that an equal number would be in the private and orgy rooms as well. In one corner, high above a DJ playing thumping dance music, was a cage with a couple in the skimpiest of clothing grinding to the music; and on a stage in the center of the room was a typical strip club stage upon which two men and three women were in various stages of undress, teasing those watching them erotic moves.

He didn't know what Jenn had expected, but Richard couldn't help but wonder if the analyst was relieved or disappointed at the lack of public displays of affection. Oh sure, people were intimately close to one another: some were grinding on the dance floor off to the left, others were kissing in booths or at tables to the right. But it wasn't like the room was one huge orgy of writhing naked bodies.

Richard slipped an arm around Jenn's waist -- the finger tips of his hand just barely touching the upper curve of her ass -- and escorted her slowly through the crowd. The newly arrived were always of interest, and one after another many of the members looked toward the couple. Enough of them greeted Richard to make it obvious that he was known here, but while many a man and woman looked Jenn up and down, no one greeted her with anything more than a hungry look and devilish smile.

"They won't approach you in that way that you were probably fearing," Richard began as he gestured her to a bar stool. As they sat and he gestured for two of his usual, he explained, "There is a protocol about letting others know that a non-member is ... what word shall I use ... available?"

The bartender set two tumblers of whiskey on the rocks before them, greeting them both before heading off to help other patrons. Richard glanced about the room, then leaned in close to Jenn with an intimate nearness. He whispered, "Tonight, I'll introduce you to some friends. They won't ask you to ... participate. They're--" He paused, smiling. "We're ... not a herd of insatiably horny, rapist beasts. They'll be patient. They're leer! But ... they won't paw at you."

He'd barely finished explaining when a couple stepped up to greet them. Like most of the members, they were dressed nicely, with the man in a sports jacket and the woman in a tight fitting dinner dress. Richard shook hands with the man, kissed the woman on the cheek, then gestured toward his partner, introducing, "Tom and Janette, good to see you. This is my friend, Jenn. She's new ... just looking around."

"Looking around," the woman repeated with a tone of obvious disappointment as her own partner looked Jenn up and down. Just looking around was code for you can't have sex with her yet. "We have a booth, Richard. Care to join us?"

"Later maybe," he said, again slipping his hand intimately around Jenn's waist but this time letting his hand settle firmly upon an ass cheek. He winked to the woman, explaining, "I think I should ease Jenn into the scene alone."

The couple showed their understanding, made their farewells and last ogles, and went off to visit with another couple. Richard looked to Jenn and whispered with a suggestive tone, "You could very easily become a favorite here."

More people came up to greet them, usually as couples but sometimes as individuals. But after a while the crowd got the message that Richard wanted to be alone at the bar with Jenn and the friendly visits slowed to just a trickle. He spent the next hour or so pretending to simply be on a date with her, talking close to her ear occasionally, caressing his fingers upon the small of her back or the top of her thigh. And all the while he was inconspicuously pointing out key people: the club's manager, the very regular members, the members Richard had always thought suspicious, and more. There weren't very many faces he didn't know, not that he introduced all of them to Jenn.

"That one there, the man in the corner booth, blue suit," he whispered at one point. After Jenn had had a chance to inconspicuously look that way, Richard went on, "He's a regular. Always with a different woman. Professional escort probably. Not exactly playing by the rules, but ... no one bothers him about it because the two men flanking him and the one with the face tattoo..."

He gave Jenn a moment to peek toward those three as well before he continued, "That's his security detail. Not the typical thing for the Set. It's not like we're in a dance club patronized by foreign dignitaries or Arab sheiks or the like. Members and their dates only. So ... he might be a person of interest, don't know. I'll try to get you an introduction on another night. He's always here. More than I am, I'm sure."

Another couple approached, exchanging greetings before heading off. Richard took a moment to glance around again. Throughout their hour or more, he's spied a number of people heading off down one or another of the three hallways, sometimes obviously not with the person with whom they'd come to the Club. The swinging was more than obvious. One woman who had come up to introduce herself to Jenn had made her way down a hall with someone different three times: twice with men, once with a woman.

Richard turned to study Jenn for a long moment. When she met his gaze, his face was filled with a smile. He had already explained earlier that the rooms where the activities were happening were down those halls, and now he leaned in close and whispered with a suggestive tone, "If you want to take a walk, I'm sure there are at least fifty people here who would take the walk with you."

He pulled his head back, looked into her eyes and added, "I would."
 
"Holy shit" Jenn thought as she agreed to go with Richard, agreed to any of this. She was in a cab going to a swingers club under cover with a complete stranger. She was going to have to be his date.

It horrified and excited her. It was a blind date in a strange city and my date turned out not to be all that bad and it had been a while since... well.

She tried to keep her bearings and note the location of the club and exits but between the whisky and the pure lustful excitement she was along for the ride.

She did not know what to expect but it seemed more normal than a swingers club should. Everyone was good looking and well dressed. There was an air of sensuality like she had never experienced. The eyes were all over her. She could feel them. The men and women looked at her, not like observing a stranger but gauging her as a partner, an opponent.

"They won't approach you in that way that you were probably fearing," Richard told her. His use of "They" made her feel as though they were in a zoo.

"not a herd of insatiably horny, rapist beasts. They'll be patient." he told her as his hand slid to her ass. First she was uncomfortable, not having been touched by another man in years. His friends came up and she fell into character. She put her arm across his shoulder and felt his rippled muscular back. Her breast pressed against his chest as she leaned forward to shake a woman's hand. She was so alive, so in the moment.

Richard pointed out different people and she watched as the traffic down the hall to what she imagined to be an orgy room was brisk. The first woman she had met and caught her eye was a busy girl.

Richard noticed her gauging the org room traffic he offered "If you want to take a walk, I'm sure there are at least fifty people here who would take the walk with you." quickly followed up with "I would." Jenn was stunned. She played it cool but she wanted to go back there and have it all. She picked up her glass and drained the whiskey into her throat and let Richard watch her long lean neck swallow.

"You want to take me back there?" Jenn asked breathlessly into Richards ear. "How would we watch Mr Blue Suit?" she asked. She was flying on both the booze and pheromones pumping through the room.

She slapped Richard's thigh and noticed he was not kidding about being willing. Hell he was ready! Jenn looked over at the man in the blue suit and caught his eye. She quickly looked away nervously.

She looked at Richard and said "He looked at me. What if he wants me to... go back there?" she stammered having lost any composure. She glanced back over and saw his talking to the tattooed man who looked over at her. She then turned and kissed Richard. Not a peck or a quick kiss but pushed him back in the room and nearly crawled on top of him. Her tongue slid into his mouth and she was soon milking his tongue.

"What the hell am I doing?" she thought to herself. His hands slid under her blouse and along her back and felt so good and warm. After a minute or two she sat back up as Richard lay back smiling.

The tattooed man was back at his post and the blue suit man was looking in another direction.

"Sorry" Jenn said looking back at Richard now. "I freaked out. I am not ready to confront a gangster or whatever he is." she said looking sympathetically at Richard.

Jenn turned red and hid her face. "I might have gone a little over board" she whispered. She could not deny Richard was an excellent kisser and the feeling of his hand on her back was the sexiest thing she had felt in months.

"Maybe another drink and we will go?" she said to Richard with that uncomfortable smile you give to someone you unexpectedly shoved your tongue into their mouth. Honestly she was not looking to go but she knew if she stayed much longer she would see what was down that hall.
 
When Jenn leaned in to whisper into his ear, Richard's cock -- which was always at half mast in the Set -- very quickly harden to full stiffness. When she caressed her hand onto his upper thigh, the tip of one or more fingers pressed against his reaction, causing Richard to first flinch, then smile.

"He looked at me." Jenn said about their first person of interest. "What if he wants me to... go back there?"

Richard didn't immediately answer. His mind was on fantasies of Jenn moving her hand up further to cup and knead his eager cock. He glanced past her to the man he knew only as Parker. Protocol dictated that the man wait to attempt to engage Jenn until Richard himself had made it clear that she was willing. But then, Parker had a way of getting around the club's rules, so who knew whether or not he'd wait. The way Tattoo was eying the pair of them told Richard that the man might not wait at all.

Then suddenly, Jenn's mouth was pressed to his own, her breasts to his chest. She caught him off guard, but the hesitation didn't last long. The kiss was intense, and Richard didn't hesitate to grope her torso and pull her even harder to him.

"Sorry," Jenn said when she finally pulled away. She continued her apology, ending, "Maybe another drink and we will go?"

Richard lifted his own drink, drained it, and slid off his stool. He took Jenn's hand, smiled, leaned in, and whispered, "I want to show you something first."

He turned and headed her through the crowd toward one of the hallways. He glanced back a couple of times, looking down at her form as if he couldn't wait to get her out of her clothes. He tried to read her expression: was she thinking He's gonna fuck me and I can't wait or Holy fuck, what have I done or How do I get out of this or We need more naked bodies...? Richard didn't know Jenn well enough yet to know for certain.

Whatever her thoughts might have been, he was certain they changed when they reached a door at the end of the hallway, passed through it, and ended up in an empty space that was anything but a sex room. It was a nondescript exit hall, meant to give couples -- or individuals, if one hadn't been ready to leave just yet -- the ability to extricate themselves from the Swing Set even more privacy that that with which they'd arrived.

"I think we should call it an evening, Jenn," Richard said after he'd turned to face her closely. He smiled, sighing with a tone of disappointment before explaining, "If we have another drink together tonight ... one of us ... maybe both of us ... are going to do something we shouldn't do."

Richard knew all to well the effect of mixing too much alcohol and such a sexually charged environment as The Swing Set on someone who wasn't used to it. He didn't know what kind of will power Jenn had about such things. And Richard didn't want this falling apart on the very first night because he let Jenn abandon her inhibitions so easily.

"Maybe we come back again Saturday night... meet some people?"
 
Jenn's head is spinning as her body is alive for the first time in years. When Richard pulls her towards the rooms her first instinct is all for it. Then about two seconds later realizes this is crazy. Richard is a good kisser and she could use a really good fucking like she is sure he would give her but she is married and a working FBI agent. She does not say anything as she fears Parker moving in on her more than Richard. When he says "I think we should call it an evening" she is relieved and disappointed. Her nipples give away her level of arousal as they walk down the hall.

"OK, that's probably best' she says without thinking. She has laid her cards out and might as well have said "I guess we can put off fucking until later."

They walk out holding hands. Even after they are out of sight of the club they stay in character. She gets in the car and thinks "I hope Steve is up for some of this when I get home." Her mind races through all the people who approached them and imagined the back room with Richard and two more or two couples more. "Building our cover of course" she thinks.

Her phone rings and she sees it is Taylor. She is shocked back into reality.

"Hello?" Jenn says.

"Yeah, we went. It was good. Did some recon and will write it up in the morning" she says as Richard drives.

"No, none of that. We can talk tomorrow. bye" she turns the phone off.
 
Richard watched the taxi head off with Jenn in it, disappointed that he wasn't at this moment balls deep inside her yet also thankful that he wasn't as he knew the hell Taylor would rain down upon him if he was. How ironic that as she was disappearing into the city, she was on the phone with Taylor who was asking about that very topic.

His still semi-hard cock twitched for attention, causing Richard to pull out his cell. When a female voice answered, he asked a question and, getting the answer for which he'd been hoping, gave some information. "You available...? South back entrance."

Five minutes later, Richard was holding the thighs of his call's recipient around his waist as she clutched tightly at the bars of a security gate outside a nearby pawn shop. Richard drove his once again hard cock deep inside her until they both came, filling the alley with the unmistakable sounds of ecstasy. Neither of them had any illusions that this encounter was about them: she knew Richard was imagining being inside Jenn, and -- to be honest -- Richard didn't care about whom she might be imagining.



Despite having an 8am meeting with clients, Steve had stayed up to await his wife's return. She was an analyst, not an agent, and this was her first field assignment. He was excited to see how it turned out and, to be honest, a bit concerned that she may have fallen flat on her face. She was an excellent analyst! Steve knew that, and he was so very proud of her. Jenn had moved from crunching numbers that seemed to have no purpose to being lead on a major study that had recently prevented a school shooting that might have taken dozens of lives.

But this! This was the field! Out in the world, surrounded by bad guys rather than simply reading about them. Steve had been very concerned with Jenn first told him she was being considered for an assignment. And he'd been even more concerned when she'd come home days later to tell him that she'd learned what the assignment was but couldn't tell him anything other than it was most late evening work.

When Jenn came through the door, he was sitting in his favorite chair in the living room. He assumed she'd be tired and would want to go directly to bed or, maybe before that, get a warm, relaxing shower. So he himself was also dressed for bed, wearing his robe and a pair of boxers.

"In here, honey!" he called. As she curled around the hallway into the living room, Steve saw the expression on her face. He didn't know how to read it, asking only, "I know you can't tell me about the assignment, but can you at least tell me whether or not it went well?"
 
Jenn uncharacteristically dove on top of Steve nearly toppling them both. Her mouth was hot and wet and the tongue was down his throat before she answered. Her hands were everywhere, soon around his rapidly growing cock.

"Oh baby it was so fucking exciting!" she gasped as she stripped her own clothes. "I am sorry for this" she said sensing he was a little disturbed "but I was so scared I would to see you and not be able to do this" she gasped as her skirt and panties reached her feet.

"I was so scared" she repeated as she looked into his eyes. Either he was not interested or just overwhelmed, she paused.
 
Steve had been showing his interest in Jenn for more than a month before he ever asked her out on a date. He'd asked to kiss her before he'd done so that first time. They'd spent a month discussing the consummation of their deepening relationship, fucking that first time almost 8 months after that first kiss. And Steve had proposed to Jenn only after secretly asking her father for his blessing. Since then, they'd almost always begun their nights of passion with some variant of Do you want to make love, honey?

They'd never been the spontaneous types, and while the passion once they'd begun was deep, when his wife essentially attacked him in his chair, Steve was shocked. He tried to meet her kissing and groping with the same, but he was seriously surprised at her animalistic nature. Surprised, though not unhappy.

"Oh baby it was so fucking exciting!" she told him, standing to begin stripping her clothing.

Steve's eyes must have been wide with shock, because as she began to expose her womanly features, she added, "I am sorry for this ... but I was so scared I would to see you and not be able to do this."

Jenn pushed her her skirt and panties off her hips, letting them fall to gather about her ankles. Steve only now realized the effect his wife's horniness was having on him: his cock had quickly expanded to full stiffness, not only escaping through the fly of his boxers but also pushing upward to peek out from between the two sides of his robe. He wasn't the biggest man in the world, just a healthy 7 inches with an average girth ... but it was enough to now be obvious from the way he was sitting back in his chair.

"I was so scared," she said, staring at him for his reaction.

Steve didn't know what to do! He wanted to be inside Jenn ... badly and immediately. But ... well ... in all their years of marriage, they'd never had sex anywhere but in a bed. They were what the guys at the gym called bor-r-r-ing. Once, one of them had tapped at his smart phone to bring up Dictionary.com, pointed at the screen, and said, See, right there where it says 'vanilla sex life' ... that's a picture of you and your wife.

Jenn's actions confused him, but he was sure that she meant for them to go to the bedroom to have intercourse ... right? She certainly didn't mean for them to do it here, did she? In his chair? Or on the floor? That ... that just wasn't them ... was it?
 
Jenn thought this side of her was locked away safe and secure forever but the whole undercover thing, and Richard and the Swing Set had brought it all back. The bad girl she had become as a senior in high school and then college.

Jenn looked at her husband who appeared caught in the headlights, and Jenn's high beams were swollen and dying for Steve to suckle.

"Fuck Steve, let's just do it right here!" she said as she reached down and felt his hard on under her. She moved up and fed one of her tits to him. he latched on like a hungry baby as she straddled him and brought his cock to her dripping wet lips.

Images of Richard filled her head as she practically raped her husband. Her husband who seemed to think wild sex was going to be early on a Friday night after agreement to have sex, sorry "make love". This was not making love, this was I need it fucking on the lazy boy.

Jenn's eyes were red with lust and the drinks as she held herself on the tip of his cock. Pausing to look at her husband. "Do you want me?" she asked.
 
"Fuck Steve, let's just do it right here!"

He just stared up into Jenn's eyes as she mounted his virgin recliner and straddled him. He couldn't suppress a deep breath at the feel of his wife grasping his cock forcefully. She was acting like a wild woman, and Steve's surprise at her was only enhanced by his own confusion about whether or not this was a good thing. He'd never been that kind of a lover: he'd always been perfectly satisfied with one or the other of them being flat on his or her back on a mattress while the other did most of the work, driving them to their one-each orgasm before they expressed their love and fell asleep in one another's arms.

"Do you want me?" Jenn asked with a hungry look.

But even as he was trying to figure out a way to answer the question, Steve felt his wife's tight pussy swallowing the head of his cock. It took a while to get inside her: it had been, what, three, four weeks since they'd last fucked? Oh, they liked fucking one another just fine, but between their two high stress jobs, their socializing with friends, their volunteer work, and their large families which both seemed so needy, their sex life had been dampened a great deal.

In fact, if Steve was to stop now and try to count them up, he would have realized that he and Jenn had had sex fewer than two dozen times in the last year! That wasn't even twice a month! And now, he she was in his lap, taking his shaft deep into her in a way she never had ... in his reading chair! Jesus Holy Christ! What was happening?

What ever it was, Steve was liking it. In no time at all, his wife was riding him with wild abandon. She felt so incredible ... too ... incred-- ... --ible...! Jenn had barely gotten started before he grasped her naked ass tightly and pulled her hard to him, grunting out loudly as his cock began leaping inside her tightness. Steve's head fell back into the chair as the euphoria of rapid ecstasy overwhelmed him. He would have felt bad about his too-soon climax if his head hadn't been spinning wildly with the joy that came with a badly needed ejaculation.
 
Jenn slowed and stopped as Steve held her tight and emptied an excited cock into her. Not wanting to appear disappointed the played the submissive wife.

"How was that baby?" she purred grinding on what was left of his erection. Finally she got up. "Let's go to bed" she said knowing he would be asleep in a few minutes.

They went to the bedroom and she put on her nightgown and he fell into bed with his robe still on and was snoring by the time her head hit the pillow.

She laid staring at the ceiling, frustrated and horny as she had been in a long time. She quietly touched herself in the dark as she replayed the days events. Richard was there and she imagined him and his cock in a room full of people watching them. Then other cocks in her hands and her mouth. Soon enough her toes pointed and her body tightened and she felt the sweet sensation of orgasm. Then fell asleep, not having written her report...
 
Taylor paced slowly in a circle that took her entirely around her office, past the big desk that was smothered in stacked reports, past the treadmill where she burned off her frustrations when her cases weren't going well, and around Jenn who was sitting there stiff and nervous as her superior read the two page report she'd submitted.

"Good," Taylor said without a great deal of enthusiasm, just sort of filling the silent void. "So, this man in the blue suit. He stands out because, as Peters claims, he doesn't follow the rules of the Swing Set and yet is met with no discipline."

Taylor continued reading and pacing and she listened to Jenn's response. Continuing to use Richard's surname as was typically Bureau protocol, she asked, "And Peters introduced you to enough people ... stayed in character well enough to give those who showed you their attention that you were just another member couple ... nothing out of the ordinary ... no one with whom they need be concerned."

Again, more reading, pacing, and listening. By the time Jenn was finished, Taylor was standing behind her desk looking directly at the analyst-turned-agent. She hesitated for a moment, studying Jenn before asking bluntly and with a hard tone, "How in character at this sex club did you and Richard Peters get?"
 
"Well we didn't fuck if that is what you are asking" Jenn shot back. Her tone was inappropriate and showed her frustration from the previous night. "I mean we kissed and played along but nothing bad." she returned to the mild mannered analyst she had been since college. Her devils were creeping out though.

Jenn looked around the office at the pictures with important officers and public officials. The treadmill which she decided had a lot of miles to keep Taylor is such rock hard shape.

"Other than Parker, the man in the blue suit, I did not notice anyone who appeared like a criminal, unless getting in my pants was a criminal offense" she laughed thinking her joke would lighten the office mood. She was wrong and it had shown again the devils at work in her head.

"So, what's my next move mam?" she asked trying to downplay the out of character statements she had made. She looked at Taylor and had a new appreciation for the senior agent. From both her professional no non sense style to her incredibly in shape body. "What is she all about?" Jenn wondered. She did not see a wedding ring but that was not unusual, as agents often would not want to put spouses at risk. Jenn made a mental note to be sure her wedding ring was off from now on.
 
Taylor scrutinized Jenn for a moment before once again beginning her pacing. "I want to know who this Parker is. Push Peters to make an introduction ... but, obviously, not too eager an introduction."

The agent went into a long explanation about getting close to potential sources and/or targets with a balance of interest in them and distance from them. Jenn wasn't an agent, and -- with taking this assignment -- she'd only just begun her Field Agent training at the Academy two weeks ago. She'd be learning to be a field operative at the same time that she was operating in the field, which wasn't at all standard Bureau policy. But Taylor had been desperate for a young, attractive female who was immediately available, and Jenn had been the only person -- agent or not -- who had even come close to fitting the role.

Taylor spent a good forty minutes grilling Jenn on what to do, what not to do; how to gather information without seeming as though she was; how to present herself as being intrigued with the possibilities of the Set without actually opening herself to those possibilities. She lectured Jenn on not losing herself undercover, on knowing how to use the gray area between not doing enough and doing far too much.

"It's important that you keep in mind, Jenn," Taylor said in a softer tone, moving to sit on the corner of her desk over the beautiful faux-agent. "I am sending you into a sex club to find a potential terrorist cell, and while I want you to sell the character..."

She hesitated, unsure of how to word what she wanted to say. Taylor didn't expect Jenn to strip off her clothes and part her thighs and suck strange cocks and let men ram those same appendages into any or all of her three orifices. And yet, at the same time, the Senior Special Agent knew full well that if the married woman did in fact get more actively involved in the Swing Set's interactions, she'd be so much closer to finding what it was that the Bureau needed from the Club.

Taylor had tried to go a different way with the Swing Set, of course: she'd tried to get a FISA court order to bug the building and put surveillance teams at every exit. But the evidence of a connection had been and remained weak. Thus, Richard and Jenn. She continued her last thought, "...I want you to understand that I am not ordering you to do anything you don't want to do. Trust Rich--"

She hesitated, laughed aloud, and turned to go around to sit behind her desk as she continued, "No, don't trust Richard Peters. What I mean is this: Peters wants out from under the thumb I have pressing down upon him. And he'll do what I tell him to have his freedom to roam--" She chuckled again. "--and con without having to look over his shoulder for me every moment. Don't trust Peters. But do use him ... him and his experience in that place. He knows the people. He knows the relationships. He knows the protocols, if you can call anything happening inside a sex club a protocol. He'll get you close to the right people without your having to do anything ... you know, that you don't want to do."

Taylor gave Jenn a moment to respond and ask any questions that might come to her. She excused the agent-in-training, then just as Jenn reached the door, Taylor asked bluntly, "How's Steve doing with all this...? Did you tell him what the assignment was?"
 
Jenn was already mentally down the hall, at work as well as at the swing set with Richard's hand on her ass. "Steve.." she heard and it snapped her back.

"Uhh yeah, no" she stammered thinking back to last night. "I did not tell him more than I was working in the field. He was quick to support it" she says as the devil pops out again.

"I will get back to work" she said texting Richard to meet her at a bar near the club.
 
Richard had spent the past 40+ hours with his mind on just one thing: Jennifer DeSuza. Oh, it wasn't what most people would think if he were to tell him this. He wasn't infatuated with Jenn. Well, he'd love to find some pleasure inside her. Who wouldn't? No, his seemingly endless thinking about her was more about how the hell he was going to help her succeed in her assignment, thereby getting Taylor off his back.

So ... if that was all this was about, why -- over that same past 40 hours -- had Richard masturbated four times to the fantasy of being balls deep inside the Bureau analyst? Was it just because she was new? Richard liked new. New and exciting. New and unknown. New and taboo. And Jenn was certainly taboo. Taylor had told him specifically not to fuck his new partner. And, of course, there was the fact that Jenn was happily and monogamouslymarried.

Hands to yourself, Richard told himself as he sipped just enough of his whiskey to partake of the taste and the burn in his throat. He laughed to himself, causing a patron sitting nearly to give him a curious expression. Keeping his hands to himself wasn't an option: Richard and Jenn had to present the image that they were a sexually active couple, which meant that his hands would be on her and her hands would be on him. But by telling himself hands to yourself, Richard only meant that he needed to keep in mind that he was only playing a character and that there was to be no honey pot at the end of the fondling rainbow.

Richard looked up to find Jenn entering the bar. He stood from the booth, giving her a smile. He couldn't help but give her a once over glance. Her clothes were even more sexy than the outfit she'd worn Thursday, or so Richard thought.
 
Back
Top