Commanding Soldier x Soldier (Closed to KINKYCanada)

The two men went back to the house. "Hey Doyle!" They said at the same time. "Well Banks will be in the stockaide till we are shipped out. Parks will be out tomorrow. You are ordered to remain with me till this all blows over! No bull shit Doyle, we are now joined at the hip! So first things first we are getting some chow then, back here! Any and all training will take place here in our wonderland. Y'all cool with that?" Bama said. He wasn't angry at her at all but he hated that the Army was fucking with such a well run team.

"Doyle everything'll be fine just need to work through it the way we always do!" Winger told her. They headed out to eat. That was where Kat saw why Banks gave this order. Every one was looking at them funny now. They didn't dare say a word but that didn't change what they were thinking. Though always given a wide birth, now they were treated like they all had a contagious disease. "Ignore them Doyle!" Winger said in case it was bother her.

"Anything you want to talk about?" Bama asked when they sat in their normal corner table.

KC
 
She rolls her eyes when Bama tells her they are attached at the hip. She didn't need a babysitter, but she didn't say anything just walked with the team to get dinner. She didn't pay the other soldiers any mind. "This isnt the first time I've been stared at like I might massacre everyone." She said as she got what she wanted and sat down in her usual seat. It was weird not having Parks and Banks there. At Bama's question she shook her head "Nah. You?" She rolled her shoulders,feeling her neck stiffening up after taking that punch to the jaw. Which made eating a fun adventure. "Shoulda taken another pain pill." Her side was aching too. Had been for most of the training exercise and with everything she had forgotten to take her meds before dinner.
 
The men were happy to see that she was not worried about how she was precieved on the base. This could be a tricky subject with people, often needing acceptance by others to cope with being so far from home.

When she didn't have any questions and asked if he did Bama looked her in the eyes. "Banks likes you! You don't need to be one of his closest friends in the world to see that. What I guess I want to know is what you think about it! I won't lie t'ya. I like you just fine but I love Banks and will be at his side when we cross through the gates of hell! So I want to know where your head is at with concerns to him?" There was no threat or malace in his voice or eyes only concern, an emotion Bama had not once really shown the whole time she knew him. Winger said nothing as they ate and talked.




"Banks what's going on with you?" Col Jamison asked a few hours after the team left him and Parks. Banks was sitting behind a large table four MP's behind him the Col sitting across from him.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean what's going on in that head of yours? I'm your commanding officer but I am also a fellow operator and when it all comes off I am your friend!" Jamison said to him. "You acted like a jealous boyfriend and not her LT!"

"I was defending a team mate who was insulted and attacked but a coward!"

"You lost control! The first time since..." Jamison started to say.

"No that is not it at all!" Banks fired back.

"She is gone Banks. Michelle is gone and Katherine Doyle will not replace her!" Jamison knew he was playing with fire. Michelle Benet was Tyson's first true love. She had been miss treated in the foster homes, causing Tyson to protect her and kill for her. When he had enlisted she had promised to wait. A promise that lasted a year. Then she broke it off, changed her name and left Banks with a broken heart. Only a hand full of people knew about Michelle and none ever talked about it.

"She is an operator and she is a team mate nothing more sir!" His tone told Jamison that if he kept on this line of questioning that four MP's would not be enough to keep Banks off him.

"Alright I already talked to her. She loves being on your team and has assured me that nothing is happening. I will give you a pass on this. If I find out differently, that you two are in fact fucking. I will send her states side and you will be out of the Army. I like you Banks but I will not put peoples lives at risk for our friendship understood?"

"Understood!"

"Good now you are being put on a protection detail. An oil baron and his family are visiting Al Basrah Iraq for a month maybe less. You and your team will be there personal guards. Keep Bama off his four daughters!" Jamison added with a smile. "Doyle would normally not be going but we need Jaspers nose and so she's in. She will be on detection duty with Winger. You will be overwatch. Parks will be the families personal driver and Bama will head the in house security. The villa is huge the food is great and the benefits are awesome. So is the danger. This is not a vacation. This will be hard for many reasons. 1. their daughters are wild spoiled brats. 2. He is a very hated man right now, his visit was not advised and the threat level is super high. 3. His wife is Iraq decent and her marriage to a western Oil baron was viewed as an insult to the Iraqy people. Lastly you are it. The final line. You every wish for equipment will be provided as will full operational control of the compound and the security team. They are all American with two locals who will be the info for the team. They can be trusted." Jamison added when Banks raised his eyebrows. "The problem will be the family. not the security team. We will have a full walk through in the war room tomorrow 0600. His cheif of staff will be here to answer all questions and take you through the Vip's itinerary. You and Parks go get a good nights sleep in your own beds see you in the AM!" And with that Jamison left. There was a thick envelope left for Banks to read over.

KC
 
Kat was a bit surprised by his forwardness but she took in in stride, answering honestly. "I know him just well enough to know he's my type. And if we were stateside I'd be looking a lot closer than I currently am. But he's my Commanding officer and it appears our unit is under scrunity all the time. We are the best of the best and lives are at stake when we deploy. So I'm leery of screwing that up." She said honestly. "But I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought about it." She shrugged, really just not sure what to do about it all. She'd never run into this particular problem before.

Of course she's had men interested, but never when she's returned the feelings. And not on the same team. Occasionally she'd find a soldier for a one night stand or even a specifc somone to sleep with when it was convenient but never someone she actually thought she had feelings for. And she never slept with someone on her team. So she just didnt know about this situation.
 
The doors to the bunk flew open as Parks and Banks entered. "Drop your cocks and grab your socks! Your fearless leader is back. I got off with good behavior!
War Room one hour." Banks yelled out. Then left to have a shower.

In the War Room Banks had a large map and diorama of a gated compound. "Welcome team here it is! Our next mission. This base will no longer be our home! We are headed to Al Basrah Iraq for a month maybe less. After that we will head into the real shit. Now we are to be personal guards for a rich oil baron!" Banks said to his team.

"First off Doyle you Jasper, Winger are bomb detection. Parks will be the families personal driver and Bama you will head the in house security." Banks continued. Then handed each of the team a folder with information on the family.

The Strom family were billionaires from Texas. Maximilian Strom was going to be doing business with many of the oil rich people of Iraq, Iran.

"Now the villa is huge, the food is great and the benefits are awesome and with it will be extreme danger! This family has no clue how dangerous it is here. They still think money equals safety! We know that just isn't so!" Banks went over each of the family members. "We only have to worry about the daughters, they are stupid, rich and worst of all they think tehy are untouchable! This is not a vacation. Now beyond the fact that the daughters are wild spoiled brats. We have to deal with fact that the Strom's are very hated right now, his visit was not advised and the threat level is super high, hence why they need us! You can also see that Mrs Strom is Iraq decent and her marriage to a western Oil baron was viewed as an insult to many powerful people. Now I have been informed that we are it. The final line. Our every wish for equipment will be provided! Along with that we are given full operational control of the compound and the security team. They are all American with two locals who will be the info for the team. They can be trusted so I'm told! Study this map, study it all! We will meet with Jamison at 0600! Any questions?" Banks finished. Bama, and Winger sat and read the file. Parks studied the maps. "Kat Your thoughts?" He asked calling her Kat for the first time.

KC
 
Last edited:
Kat grinned when Banks and Parks showed up. She'd admit she was excited to hear that they obviously had a mission. She met the rest of the team in the War room. Finding a seat she stretched out to listen to the briefing. Surprised by the length of time this was given. Looking at the maps and the family's info she glanced up surprised when Banks called her Kat. "Seems pretty straight forward. I'd like to check each car that enters the property and each car before a family member gets in." She mused as she looked at Banks. "We can go ahead before everyone else and clear and events or venues they plan to attend while here." She offered as she rested her elbows on the table. "The estate looks fairly secure but I would bet money I could find a way onto the property without anyone knowing so we'll have to do our own sweep and add our own security." all in all she figured this would be a fairly easy job though certainly not without its risks.
 
As Doyle gave her opinion on the estate the others took notes. "Ya I'll take that bet. Look the truth is this compound is as safe as they come if we were stateside. But out here this place can be compromised pretty quickly by any organized force." Banks added to her concerns. "I like the idea of you heading there early, Winger and you can be wheels up in two days. From there you two can really give it a proper once over. The security team they hired are nothing more then armed bouncers. They are big stupid and intimidating looking!" Banks went on.

He was doing his best to keep himself professional around her though he had already dropped the ball today a few times. "Parks I think you should go too. I would feel better if there are more of you out there. The head of security is already there, When you get there you will take charge! Trust me those beefy shit zippers will fight you on it! If that is the case, Doyle you will keep Jasper out of it at all costs. Winger you will take any trouble makers and put the fear of god into them! After that they work for us..." Banks told the team. "Now Doyle you will be staying here with Jasper and two other female... well guards would be an incorrect statement. They are part of the security team but I doubt they provide any security at all. You will have your own room for you and Jasper. The Gate is your domain nothing and I mean nothing will go through with out your ok!" Banks said pointing to an armored building by the large iron gates.

"Parks you stay with the cars at all times. Doyle's right and will give the cars a once over before every trip. The cars are fully armored and state of the art! Winger You will stay in the house but you and Doyle are partners during all inspections. While Jasper and Doyle are doing their thing you will be covering them. Bama like I said you are head of all security. That will include Doyle and Winger. Your primary problem will be the team from America. They will keep you busy enough. Me I'm the eagle watch. Where he goes I go! We will all take turns watching the girls as I am sure they will be a handfull till the fear of death is put into them!" Banks finished.

"Any thing else?"

KC
 
Kat listened intently as Banks went on. She was pleased to be getting there early and getting to set up routines. Just like she liked that they would be in charge. She would have time to do battle with the security team if necessary and prove that they were in fact in charge because they were the best. She nodded when he ordered her to keep Jasper out of any fights. She shook her head when he asked if anyone had anything else. This was going to be quite the assignment, nothing like anything KAt's ever done before. But the principals were the same. Find bombs, stop bad guys. It really could be her and Jasper's motto.

Once the meeting the was over she stood slowly, slapping her leg to call Jasper to heel, from where the dog had been sleeping under the table. SHe eyed Winger. "Looks like we get to have some fun in a few days." She chuckled. She didn't mind being partnered with Winger, she trusted him to keep her safe while she was focused on her K9, she didn't know a whole lot about him, as they hadn't spent a whole lot of time hanging out, so she would enjoy the chance to get to know him better, as she was already considering this team her family.
 
Winger smiled at her comment. "Ya it should be! Listen though, out there we follow rank only for decisions concerning the family. We will not be a military unit we will be more like private contractors. That said. We will work together to keep the family safe. We will also have each others backs will will be going over safety protocols and language usage! This will keep any of us getting or hopefully it will keep us from falling for any bad intel!" Winger wanted her to know where they stood on missions like this.

"Doyle you will also go and get fully out fitted with Covert wear!" Banks told her. "Winger will show you where to go! Your bestie Jenn is expecting you! haha" Banks said with a small laugh.

KC
 
Kat nodded at what Winger said. Then threw a look at Banks. "That's just mean. I don't want to deal with her." But she grinned and let Winger lead the way. Walki,g with him she started talking. "Ya know this was my last chance at being on a team. If this didnt work out I was gonna get sent stateside and put on some base, inspecting cars." She chuckled "it'll be okay for this assignment. But I can't imagine doing it permanently for my career." She shook her head as they walked.

Her Kennel Master had warned her, even though it wasnt always her fault teams didnt work out, he thought she was cursed and he wouldn't keep putting her on units only for her to request a transfer or for her to get attacked or the CO to say it just wasn't working. So Kat was more grateful than most realised that this team was working out for her.
 
As Winger listened to her he began to really understand her side of things. Here was a female combatant with a special set of skills. Yet she was painted into a corner by everyone for simply wanting to fit in. He had seen it before with soldiers that were socially awkward and hadn't mastered tact or subtly. They weren't bad soldiers they just didn't fit in and so they paid the price.

"Well I can only answer for myself but I don't know why you've had such a hard ride! You do your job and you know what it is to be a member of a team. That is more then anyone can ask as far as I'm concerned. Anyway, keep up the level of performance you have been and you'll be with us till we are disbanded. haha" Winger gave a laugh.

The two walked into the supply building behind Jennifer Barnes bunk house that Kat knew oh so well now. "Cpl Doyle! Well I have been given a request for civilian attire for your next mission. Heard you will be moving on! What a shame we were just becoming such good friends! Private!" She called to a lean good looking young man standing in front of a series of clothing racks and shelves. "Yes Ma-am." he answered curtly.

"Go over Cpl Doyle's resupply! Winger you are with me." She barked at Winger and the two left the room. He gave Kat a wicked smile as he walked out.

"Alright Cpl. You are to be issued the following. 5 pairs of cargo pants, tan in color. 10 new tee's various colors. 5 blouses, 2 tong sleeve, 3 short sleeve various colors 5 pairs of dress slacks. 3 dress skirts. various colors. 1 new tactical armored vest, tan in color. you were to get a new thigh holster but Lt Banks said that you were to get the new state of the art chest mount holster. These are very cool! Your LT must like you! These are not easy to come by this one was supposed to be for a Delta squad in Kabul. Oh well his loss is your gain. You get new polarized sunglases, the whole team is getting the same style." The Private seemed very jealous of all the gear the she was getting. "The team already have everything but the glasses could I ask you to bring them to your team? Also upon special request from LT Banks! I'll tell you this LT Banks is not someone to say no too! I shouldn't say but Capt Barnes and LT banks went at it for hours when you got back from your check point, Demanding all this new gear for you. She flat out said no. Man I was sure the LT was going to kill everyone in supply. Well she eventually gave in and now you are getting all this!" The private Kat knew liked her, he seemed to like talking to her and was enjoying having something to say that might actually hold her attention. "For the K-9 I believe LT Banks called him Jasper. Well he got him the new ultra cool armored vest." He pulled out a tactical vest built for a K-9. it had on the side 'Working Dog.' "These have been saved for all the high security details. Well he found out they were in country and he wanted one for Jasper. said to be ten times for effective then the old style! Also you are to get 15 new bra's and 15 new panties and 15 pairs of socks. All this gear is based on the sizes that are on file. Any changes let me know now and I'll square it up! Well that looks like it! Here's a duffle for your gear. If you want I'll bring it all to your room later save you from carrying it!" The intent was clear as day. He knew she was leaving for good probably and this would be his last chance with her.

"Hey Doyle I'll catch up with you." Kat heard Winger call out. Then it was clear to her what was going on. Every one knew they were leaving and being not only the toughest unit around they were the most in demand sexually and this was not only the young privates last chance but everyone's.

KC
 
Kat listened as the Private as he listed what she had been issued. Nodding she was pleased. Then it was tactical gear. She loved the chest harness but spoke "I'd like a thigh holster as well." She liked the sunglasses. But her eyes lit up seeing the K9 vest. "This is amazing." It was so much better than her current K9 vest. She was overjoyed about that, that her dog would be safe. "This is all perfect," She said.

She tilted Her head at his offer, heard Winger leave. She seemed to debate for a minute before nodding "Yeah sure, I'll be around our barracks all evening." Of course she like Banks but she knew they were likely to never have anything between them. Too risky and too complicated if it didnt work out. And besides she had no solid proof he even Had feelings for her. She was free to do as she pleased.

Taking the K9 vest She tried it on Jasper, pleased to see it fitted perfectly. Taking it off she tried on her chest holster next. Pleased to find it fitted perfectly. "I've got no plans tonight so I'll be around all evening." She said with a smile. She didn't mind sleeping with soldiers that weren't on her unit.
 
The Private smile at her. "Perfect I'll be by at 2100. I'll put in the thigh holster too. Oh sorry I'm Johnny Halliday. Everyone calls my Holiday though." He said then said, goodbye and started organizing her gear.

When Kat got back to the house she saw that the guys minus Winger were working out. When they saw her coming they dropped the weights. "Hey Doyle You get your new gear?" Banks asked seeing her not carrying anything. "If that bitch fucked with anything I'll string her up!" Banks was sweaty and angry looking. Bama stood up.

"Calm down big man. I'll take care of it if there's anything missing. Besides the Col intervened making sure you got what she needed! So no worries." Banks calmed down and sat back on the bench and picked up the 75lbs dumb bells he was working with.

"Say Girl seeing you and the Wing man are heading out in two days we were going to head to the main hall. The ROTC faggots are having a pool turny and Parks, Winger and my self are entering. Winger is a world class pool player so he's basically a lock for the win. Should score us some nice coin. You in?" When Kat seemed to think about it. Bama smiled. "Or are you busy tonight?" Bama was eerily good at ready people. "Well I can't say I'm shocked if you do! I'll make sure the house is yours till let's say midnight!" He said with an even bigger greasier smile. He had pervert written all over him and Kat knew he had a pretty good idea what was going on.


KC
 
Last edited:
Kat nods "yeah Lt. I got everything you asked for. Love the chest holster and Jazz's vest." She smiled "A private is bringing it all over later." She said easily, admittedly she may be trying to make Banks jealous, he was very attractive when he was working out. She glanced at Bama "Thanks but yeah I've got plans tonight." Pleased they would all be out until Midnight at least should give her and the Private plenty of time. She disappeared into her room and changed into a pair of shorts and a sports bra before returning to work out with her unit, she got her stitches tomorrow so she wasn't pushing itm but still wanting to get a work out in.

She did some push ups and then crunches. Before moving on to some weight lifting. She had a nice sheen of sweat going across her body as she worked out easily. Eyeing Bama she didn't mind his pervert mind. "Glad you all will be gone, I'm gonna take advantage of the time alone." She teased playfully, but her pale eyes shows she wasn't entirely joking.
 
Banks calmed down, hearing that she did get what he asked for. Bama gave her some playful looks. "Banks you're in for pool!" Bama said as they workout.

"Naw I'm gonna kick it here!" Banks said. Moving to the rack set for squats. With 400lbs set on it began to do a set with Parks spotting for him.

"No it wasn't a question you're coming we need to have more people there to help beef up the pot for Winger!" Bama said.

Banks looked at Kat for a minute then back at Bama. He knew something was up but had no clue what. "Fine I'm in. Doyle you need anything from us tonight?" They were not going to be going on any missions seeing that they were leaving for a long tern mission. So the next few days were all theirs.


After supper the crew saw Winger walk up. He was with out his shirt and looked like he had just fucked his way to the moon and back. "Hey boys, and girl. How are my people doing this fine day. Mine is going fucking awesome. First I got laid and now I should win a bunch of cash. I tell you life is good!" He said and had a seat digging into his own food.

"Barnes hey!" Bama said with a smile. "Ya she asked me to see her tomorrow. looks like she's running the gambit. haha" Bama laughed.

"Fuck you guys must be real desperate. You don't see Parks or Doyle or I, going off and fucking around just cause we are leaving soon!" Banks said.

Parks almost choked on his desert. "Sorry there LT but I am seeing Sgt Jessup tomorrow." He looked sheepish. Sgt Danielle Jessup was a female warrant officer on the base. She was cute but very angry personality.

"Well what the shit! I guess only Doyle and I are in control." Banks said shaking his head.

"Well you two are a special breed of soldier there LT. Anyway you'll have a blast tonight we all know how much you love pool!" Bama said giving Doyle a wink.

"Ya your right. It might be good to get out and kick it with the regs for a bit!" Banks said getting up. Well I'll see you guys at the tourny at 1930 and walked off.

"Well boys it's up to us to keep him busy till after midnight." Bama said and the other two nodded with out knowing what their friend was talking about. "have a good time Doyle!" Bama said as he and Parks stood up.

"You heading too Doyle or are you sticking with me for a bit?" Winger asked seeing he would be eating for another 20 min.


KC
 
At dinner Kat just kept her mouth shut when Banks was talking. Either he was oblivious or choosing to ignore what she had planned and she had no intention of drawing attention to it. Smirking at Winger and his appearance. After dinner she smiled at Bama and mouthed a Thank you. "Yeah I'll hang with you for a bit," She said to Winger "Then I've got a companion coming over so make yourself scarce until Midnight." She said.


After hanging with Winger she went and showered and cleaned up a bit. She had her hair up in a ponytail and was dressed normally in a pair of shorts and a t shirt. She had Jasper kenneled up with a comfy bed and a bone to chew on. She didn't trust him during certain encounters. Then she stretched out on the couch to watch some tv and see if the Private actually showed up tonight.
 
When it was time to get ready the men all showered and dressed in the usual O.D. greens and headed out. "For fucks sake have a good time Doyle!" Bama said walking by her as they left her for the night. Banks nodded to her but said nothing. At the barracks rec room forty soldiers were playing cards, playing pool or just yukking it up. Winger was cleaning up the tournament like the boys knew he would and Banks was standing off in the corner just watching over everyone.


Johnny walked up with Kat's gear and knocked. After hearing a come in he entered and went down the hall to the rec room where Kat was watching T.V. "Hey there! Want a beer?" he asked holding up a 6 pack of buds. He sat beside her. "Your team mates off at the big pool tourny I guess!" he asked getting comfortable. Johnny was tall and fit. his Ranger hair cut suited him, he had no tats like the team and he wasn't a monster like Banks or Bama but he did come off as a soldier that could take care of himself. He was roughly six foot one. He still had a bit of a baby face. He was a stark contrast to the teams. with his full on military manner and look. "I'm glad you agreed to have me over. I was hoping to ask you out right when you got back from the check stop but seeing as you had been injured I knew I should wait!" Johnny said sliding in closer to her. She could tell that he wanted to move fast, she could guess that he was both very horny and terrified that 4 hulking operators would barge in and tear him asunder. "Jasper is a very handsome dog! Have you had him long? We don't see many K-9 units out here, well at least over the last year. Also great job on getting into the unit. Banks had lost seven operators before you. 5 he kicked out and 2 left after seeing the shit they get assigned. Yet you seem just fine that tells me you are one super tough woman. And I must say I like that!" Johnny rambled before leaning in for a kiss.





Banks was just finishing his third beer when he was approached by a soldier named Hollis. "Banks you lucky bastard. I don't know how you pulled it off to get your own personal play thing but I would love for you to tell me!" He said clapping a hand on Banks strong shoulder. He was clearly smashed.

"Look man I like you but you'd better shut up before you get me mad!" Banks told him matter of fact.

"Hey, hey, hey I'm just making chit chat! You know I love you guys. But the way Kat..."

"Cpl Doyle to you." Banks snarled.

"What ever, I just see the way she looks at you. Like you are the most expensive meal on the menu. The one you want so bad but just can't have..."

"Last warning bud!" Banks turned to the young man who he towered over.

"Jesus alright. Calm down fucken can't take a fucking joke!" Hollis said and walked off. Banks was about to leave and head back to the bunk when Bama saw him he signaled to a young Military nurse who was close to him. She knew Bama didn't want Banks leaving.

"Hey LT where you goin?" The young woman asked in a sickly sweet tone.

"To my room!" Tyson said curtly.

"Come on I want to have a few more drinks and I want to talk to you!" She said and took him by the hand and led him around the building where they were alone. There she started to talk his ear off. She knew he wasn't interested in her but Bama was so doing this for him would pay off for her later.

KC
 
Kat opened the door for Johnny, letting him in. "Yeah sure, make yourself comfortable, let me stash this. Yeah my team should be gone til midnight." She carried all her gear to her room before returning. Dropping onto the couch next to him , legs brushing as she opened a beer of her own Taking a long drink as he rambled a bit. "I've had him close to three years now." She sat her drink down as he slid closer. Kat had no illusions about tonight, they weren't having a date, they really only wanted to sleep together and she was okay with that. So when he leaned in to miss her she met him halfway. Eagerly returning the kisses, pressing her body up against his, hands gripping his shoulders. She rubbed her body teasingly against his as she deepened the kiss, teeth scraping lightly at his lower lip, she knew they had to hurry as there was always a chance someone would come back early. And the last thing she needed was anyone, but especially Banks, walking in on her and some random Private.
 
Sensing the slight urgency Holiday continued to kiss her pasionately, while starting to remove articles of clothing. Seeing her injury as he pulled at her top he paused. "Is everything ok with this if you are in a lot of pain we can move slower." He said thinking he was being a gentleman. Seeing that she was made of tougher stuff he continued till their tops were off. Where she looked battle worn and damaged. The private had not scratch on him, he was also a rare sight with no tattoos. He body was young and chiseled. Kat could tell that outside of a bit of beer Johnny must stick to a very strict diet as there wasn't a stitch of fat on him, nor hair for that matter. As he looked at all her cuts and bruises he smiled.

He moved to take her bra off. "You are the real deal I see. I had heard that you were a true operator but you never know till you see it!" He kissed her again letting his tongue glide along her upper lip. "That just makes you so much sexier." He commented and started to undo his pants.





Banks was getting sick of listening to the young woman talk about everything and anything. He knew now that he was to stay away and he knew why. He was hurt deep down but also knew this was the best for the unit. Kat he knew had to live a life and whether she liked him or not they could not be a couple out here in the shit. And he was the one choosing not to move on. He was good looking, he could be very charismatic when he wanted to be and he was wanted by more then a few of the women. Yet he settled for jerking off and working out instead of doing like everyone else and just enjoying a little human touch. "Listen you are great and all but I'm going to leave now!" Banks said getting up.

"Wait you can't leave!" the nurse said with a bit to much urgancey.

"Ya I can bye! And don't worry I'm not going to my room." Banks said testily. Then he walked to the War Room and looked over the mad a million more times as he thought of what Kat was doing. The thought did make him horny but he squashed those thoughts quick.

Winger was now dominating so much that people were dropping out. An older woman who was a cook that the unit knew pretty well seemed to get her chance and when it was over at 2300 they left leaving Bama and Parks with Murtaugh and the nurse who Banks walked out on. There were others but both Bama and Parks knew what they wanted and they too left with the girls. Soon in various parts of the base people were getting their rocks off, while others were reading, drinking or studying.


KC
 
Katherine lifted her arms to let her shirt come off. "Nah, I'm not in pain, I get the stitches out tomorrow." She muttered before kissing him again. He made mention of her scars and she noted the lack of them on his body. She'd admit, he was not her usual type. She preferred battle scarred, tough guys, like Banks. She'd rather it be Banks here with her. But she knew that wasn't really an option, and even if it was. He was her boss, she certainly wasn't going to make the first move. I nstead she focused on Johnny, a they undressed each other. She bore a small four leaf tattoo on her left hip, her sign of luck, she got it after a couple of near misses, it was part of the reason her call sign was 'Lucky'. As Johnny began undoing his pants, she wiggled out of hers, her underwear along with it. "We don't have much time." She muttered, knowing there would be hell to pay if her team found her, not that they'd necessarily care she was having sex, but that it was in the living room, and they'd rag on her, especially for her choice of partner for the evening, he was as green as grass when it came to the military, and while he may have a hell of a body, it showed that he had never seen battle of any kind. For one night though she didn't care.
 
Once naked Johnny moved down Kat's body kissing her every few inches, he stayed on her breasts for a bit before moving down between her legs. After a very short time of inexperienced oral pleasure he moved up, slipped on a condom he had in his pocket and after rubbing a little spit on his cock he moved between her legs. Lifting them he guided his cock onto her. Letting her calves rest on his shoulders he began to massage her tits, as he got into a rhythm of fucking her.

His member wasn't a monster but also wasn't small. Kat could tell she wasn't his first but also knew that he was used to college tarts and not real women. He was clearly a little intimidated being with a woman who could clearly kill him in a heart beat, and the thought of her team walking in seemed to also be having a profound affect. He kept looking back at the door every time there was any kind of noise. Not so much that he was going soft. "Are you sure we shouldn't be in your room?" He finally asked after ten minutes of sex.





Banks had by this time made notes on every aspect of the mission from how to exfil the family in case of a perimeter breach, to calls the team would use to keep everyone on the same page. He had checked and re-checked the audio gear they would be using on their person. Then with out thinking he went to get his night vision gear to test that. He had completely forgot about Kat and her date. His mind so focused on what he was doing. The large amount of beer he had didn't help his memory either. He got to the door and opened it. Hearing a faint moan he stopped dead in his tracks. He quickly turn about face and walked back out. With out saying a word. Looking at his watch he saw that it was 2345 "Fuck!" he swore at himself. He had no intention of ruining her night, whether she would want to talk about it later he would leave up to her.



This intrusion was it for Johnny he was now done.

(This scenario I think can play out any way you want it to. If you want to be in your room or not. If you want that Banks saw you or just heard you!)

KC
 
Kat groaned softly when he entered her. Rocking her hips she met his rhythm. While not the best she's ever had, it was still pleasureful. She shook her head, "We're fine," She muttered, his nerves and jumpiness starting to irritate her. Not that it mattered, as she heard the door open and heard Banks curse. "Fuck!" She echoed his curse as she jerked up, luckily the couch faced the other way, so they had mostly ben hidden. She could tell that Johnny was done, not seeing the humor in the situation, and honestly she didn't see much humor either. Had it been anyone else, she would've seen the humor, as she knew it wasn't the first time someone's had sex on this couch. But it was Banks, the man she really wanted to be sleeping with. Cursing again, she sat up, She didn't have to say anything to Johnny, already knowing he was leaving.

Gathering her own clothes she yanked on her shorts and her sports bra. "Sorry," She just muttered to Banks, still wickedly aroused, and now mildly embarrassed she headed for her room after Johnny left. Still being aroused, her mind ran through a few random fantasies, mostly revolving around Banks following her into her room, and finishing what Johnny tried to start. Shaking her head at herself she tossed the rest of her clothes in the corner of her room as she let out a slow shuddering breath, running a hand through her hair. "Hell," She muttered.
 
After he left Johnny practically ran back to his cot in the general sleeping area.

Banks was now super pissed at himself for ruining her night. "Hey look I;m sorry for the rude interruption. That was really uncool of me!" He said through her door. "It really was a mindless error! Well anyway if you want I was just going to test some equipment and well would love to have you work on it with me!" He said grabbing his night vision gear from his room as well as the other three.




Parks was busy in the main showers with Murtaugh fucking her from behind while hot water cascaded over their bodies.

Winger was with the Cook in the kitchens fucking her on a counter.

Bama was with the Nurse in the hospital wing, there was an empty room where the two were going at it.

KC
 
Kat shook her head as she opened the door. "You didn't ruin anything, he wasn't anything special, just a way to get my mind off things." She didn't notice she was still in just her sports bra and shorts, "Ah, yeah sure, I can help out," Suddenly glancing down. Snickering she said, "Just let me get dressed appropriately and let Jazz out. Where are you working?" She asked curiously, trying to get her body to relax, now it was all wound up and no way to release all the frustrated energy it had. she left the door open as hse hunted for a tank top, yanking it on and redoing her ponytail. "How was the pool game?" She asked, trying to have some sort of normal conversation as she released Jasper from his crate. She stepped out of her room as she let her eyes settle on Banks
 
When she opened the door and he saw her taut body in her sports bra and shorts. He felt himself get a little worked up. She gave her little laugh and went into get dressed.

"Uh ya well that's good, still wasn't cool of me! You like any of us deserve privacy every now and then! Winger won it all so that was good. " He said as she came back out. He was standing really close to her. "We will go to the kill house I think that'll be the best place to test these." He started then cleared his throat. she was staring at him and he was back at her, he wanted more than anything to just take her right then and there. but knew the ramifications were to great for one night of pleasure no matter how much he wanted it. "We won't be allowed to do any shooting but there are other tests we can do. Also we can test Jaspers vest!" He moved breaking eye contact with her. "You see there is a camera that can mount onto his vest and you can see what it see's with this!" Banks held up a new helmet loaded with all the bells and whistles. "Well I was going to test it before I gave it to you but seeing as your night of passion was fucked by me. I guess you deserve this." It was desert beige and sized for her head. Much sleeker then the kevlar she was used to and in the military world it was damn sexy.



As they talked the door to the house burst open. Bama who was in just his shorts came in. "What the fuck! Doyle you said you had a date?" He asked her. He was drunk but like Banks seemed mad that her night was not what they hoped for her. "Where's the date? And where are you two off too?" He asked.

KC

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/clasky/MHRS_9.jpg
 
Back
Top