What words don't you like.

Seems that I am in the minority here. As a man I like to refer to a woman's sexual organ as a pussy. I have a lady friend who uses "cooterpie".

I'm not fond of "gash" and I think the worst, most vile word is "cunt". I think it's an ugly word. "I dipped my rock hard cock balls deep in her wet pussy" is much better than "cunt"

I reserve the word "cunt" to describe a woman who I detest and if I were to use it to her face, she would know what I mean immediately.

Vajayjay (sorry, couldn't resist)

'Prick' is outdated, old school slang now. I have probably used it, won't anymore.

I've also witnessed other slang for penis that made me weep for humanity: 'Fucker' (in context, his fucker) whangor (I guess that's where we got 'wang' from?) and of course classics like 'fuck stick,' 'rod,' 'willy' and 'Johnson.' Sorry, Maude.

I use 'dick' and 'cock' interchangeably. They don't bother me. I've also used 'manhood' when trying to write Sci-Fi/Fantasy setting fiction because I wanted my prose to reflect romantic period style. I threw that out, though. Never again. I might use clinical terms if the participants are virgins. Words like 'penis' and 'vagina' can be reflections of their innocence. Once that is fucked away they become freer with their naughty euphemisms, as in "Now that my hymen is broken and I've developed a taste for getting laid, I'm not sucking your penis anymore, I'm sucking your cock."

'Pussy' never bothers me. 'Cunt' (when describing genitalia, not used as an insult) doesn't either because to me that's just a word to swap with 'pussy.' 'Hole' I may employ sparingly, but definitely not 'fuckhole.' 'Womanhood,' 'flower,' 'garden,' et al are deviating into purple prose territory. I have probably used that too.

I cannot stand, under any circumstances, shoot me dead first, seeing 'vajayjay' in print. I don't think that's used anywhere in erotica though. I usually spot it in checkout line magazines. Seriously, 'vajayjay.' Like someone wanted to write a sex advice article but couldn't stop giggling even though they are in their mid 50's.

'Cunny' is never, ever good either. Ever. It should be erased from Earth's collective lexicon.

Let's try a writing exercise: Three sentences describing a vagina without using the words vagina, pussy, cunt or slit.

"His fingertips snaked through the forested valley, coming to the fringes of her private pond. Catching her intimate hairs between them, his fingers pinched at them playfully. His male flesh tested the waters of the pool, causing the tide within to rise."

Let's try a writing exercise: Three sentences describing a vagina without using the words vagina, pussy, cunt or slit.

"His fingertips snaked through the forested valley, coming to the fringes of her private pond. Catching her intimate hairs between them, his fingers pinched at them playfully. His male flesh tested the waters of the pool, causing the tide within to rise."

Yuck. But I'm sure there are readers here who like the purple prose, which is reason enough to offer it up.

There has been some correspondence in The Times this week.

Apparently the most disliked word is "moist". Many people have unpleasant associations with moist.

Its right up there with "chew," as in "Brad took a bite of his steak. He chewed thoughtfully before he swallowed, and answered her question."

There has been some correspondence in The Times this week.

Apparently the most disliked word is "moist". Many people have unpleasant associations with moist.

Back