Literotica Authors and Their Books (For Literotica Authors ONLY)

rgraham666 said:
I'm just here to drool over Selena's ass.

Joking. ;)

Congratulations Danielle. Well done. :)
It is definitely a very nice ass...

Thanks Rob. Coming from you, that means a lot.
 
Barely A Secret

My newest release from Phaze is available now!


Only $2.00!!!
Barely A Secret by Will Belegon

September, 2007
ISBN 1-59426-761-8

A Phaze Frontier HeatSheet!

A playful but politically incorrect office game sparks an afternoon lost in memory. Rob and Julie have been married for seventeen years and many things that were once wild and crazy are now commonplace. A few teasing comments remind Rob that there was a time when those barriers were still being broken. Barriers of trust, of perception and the symbolic value of a simple choice of style and function. Because there was a time when Rob and Julie were still learning about each other and about the world they were going to share. A time when the fulfillment of a seemingly simple fantasy could open up an entirely new frontier.
 
rgraham666 said:
Yay Will! :D

Yay, yourself boyo!!!

All y'alll need to remember that Rob's The Gift is a pretty recent release as well!
 
West Hollywood Book Fair, Sept. 30th, 2007

Thanks DL!

http://www.westhollywoodbookfair.org/

Come see a group of California's premier Erotica Writers as they come out to meet their fans and spread the word that sex isn't tucked in dark closets and under covers any more.

James Buchanan, Will Belegon, Bantam & Phaze author Eden Bradley, Ellora's Cave author Lillian Fiesty, Cassidy Kent and Christine London are coming to the West Hollywood Book Fair this Sunday. Others may arrive as well, as we have some tentative confirmations.

Look for us by the ACLU booth...
 
Belegon said:
Thanks DL!

http://www.westhollywoodbookfair.org/

Come see a group of California's premier Erotica Writers as they come out to meet their fans and spread the word that sex isn't tucked in dark closets and under covers any more.

James Buchanan, Will Belegon, Bantam & Phaze author Eden Bradley, Ellora's Cave author Lillian Fiesty, Cassidy Kent and Christine London are coming to the West Hollywood Book Fair this Sunday. Others may arrive as well, as we have some tentative confirmations.

Look for us by the ACLU booth...



Damn. Wish I could come!

Have fun! :cathappy:
 
amicus said:
~~~

Congratulations and that is a very well written and in depth review...good on you guys...


amicus..


Hey! I got mentioned in that review! How cool! :D
 
Bitter Harvest is Out!!!

Bitter Harvest ~ Cover

The wait is over. Bitter Harvest is now available on the Phaze website! Described by the publisher as "one of the most intense" Phaze titles ever released, Bitter Harvest is a darkly erotic & chilling tale of love and revenge that will definitely put you in the mood for Halloween.

Experience the mystery and danger inside the human heart. Experience Bitter Harvest.

Last year's 1st Place Winner (Tied) of the Literotica Halloween Story Contest.

~~~

Title: Bitter Harvest
Author: Aurora Black
Publisher: Phaze
ISBN 1-59426-931-9
Paranormal Romance / Horror
Available Now

What would you do for love?
How hard would you fight to hold on?

When Claire Ballard first sets eyes on Jack Tanner, she knows he's the man she's been waiting for her entire life. Their life together is like a fairytale, until the unexpected happens and tears them apart... but not forever.

Jack has longed to return to his wife Claire after so long an absence, and he has sworn revenge on the man who ruined his life. With the help of a magical book, both the couple's reunion and his vengeance are at hand, but at a terrible price. Is their love strong enough to defeat an ancient evil?


Bitter Harvest (Official Trailer)
 
Not only Bitter Harvest, but also...



It's a banner day for the AH as a breeding ground for professional Erotica, as not only Aurora Black's Bitter Harvest but Alessia and Will's Double Header are available for purchase from Phaze.

Indeed, if you go to Phaze's front page, no less than seven of the featured cover's on the page have an AH connection. Personally, it's a validating day for me, as five of them have connections with me.

Phaze In Verse , further down the page, features poetry from myself, Alessia, Aurora, English Lady (as Victoria Blisse) and James Buchanan.

Wendy Stone is Danielle Kitten.

We have some wonderful authors here, and the publishing world is noticing... and not only at Phaze.

If you have a desire for a new e-book or (for ArtiFactual & Phaze In Verse) print copy to read away from the computer, give your AH fellows a chance to curl your toes, won't you?
 
Belegon said:


It's a banner day for the AH as a breeding ground for professional Erotica, as not only Aurora Black's Bitter Harvest but Alessia and Will's Double Header are available for purchase from Phaze.

Indeed, if you go to Phaze's front page, no less than seven of the featured cover's on the page have an AH connection. Personally, it's a validating day for me, as five of them have connections with me.

Phaze In Verse , further down the page, features poetry from myself, Alessia, Aurora, English Lady (as Victoria Blisse) and James Buchanan.

Wendy Stone is Danielle Kitten.

We have some wonderful authors here, and the publishing world is noticing... and not only at Phaze.

If you have a desire for a new e-book or (for ArtiFactual & Phaze In Verse) print copy to read away from the computer, give your AH fellows a chance to curl your toes, won't you?
Holy Crap batman...I didn't even see that before. Thanks for pointing it out.
 
I've just found out about another contract, this time with a different Publisher

Midnight Showcase (at least one of the ladies involved is also a Phaze Author)


I'm going to have a little Anthology of Christmas Stories out in ebook in December.

It'll be called

"Christmas Spice"


:nana:

And whilst I'm at it, I should have a story in the Phaze Fantasies VI anthology which is due out around December and then (also with Phaze) I have contracts for Sweet Surrender (based in scarborough) and Seasons of Blisse (a collection of my short stories) and a story in the 39 and Holding...him Anthology!

:nana: :nana: :nana:

Ms Blisse is really getting into the groove with this author thing ;)
 
Last edited:
My Second Published Novel!

I am happy to annnounce that I am adding yet another Literotica name to the list of recently paid-published authors.

What I have done is to write a SciFi novel that I hope will be the first in a series of such novels. The SciFi novel is my second novel and is written under my Literotica name, 'R. Richard.' The 'Second Chance' series is to be published by Club Lighthouse Publications in eBook format.

A brief outline of the story follows. The story is plot heavy and has one of the most unusual plots ever, even for a SciFi novel. Check it out here:
http://www.clublighthousepublishing.com/SCIENCE_FICTION_PAGE_2.htm

Second Chance: God Killer
By R. Richard

A 71-year-old man is living out the tag end of a rotten life in poverty. Glarney Fered is a systems analyst and a blackbelt in the self defense art of Loro. He is a very good systems analyst and can defeat men half his age in hand combat. However neither skill is much use to a 71-year-old man. Glarney is planning a bank robbery to get a little money when he receives a call from an old acquaintance. There is a client who needs a bodyguard, but does not want a young bravo strutting around attracting attention. Glarney passes a test and is hired as a bodyguard for a mysterious religious figure who calls himself Ashoro. Glarney and Ashoro search the West coast city of Alvero, just two old men seeking a mysterious scroll. As the search goes on, Glarney thinks and fights his way through a gritty, inner-city environment. As they close in on the location of the mysterious scroll, Glarney comes to realize that Ashoro will kill Glarney once the scroll has been obtained and Glarney is no longer needed. Since his client knows where Glarney lives, Glarney has no choice but to lead Ashoro to the scroll. Glarney and his client unsuccessfully try to steal the scroll from a temple where it is hidden. Glarney tries to escape from the temple but is caught and has to then kill Ashoro in a fight of legend. Glarney not only kills his client in self defense, in the process, Glarney also eats the client’s life force. Glarney then thinks to just live out his life in a little bit of comfort. However, Glarney finds himself growing a bit younger, not older. He has himself checked at a hospital and finds that he is indeed medically younger than his actual age.
Glarney then has to fight for his life against bandits and again becomes a bit younger. As a result of the fight against the bandits, Glarney realizes that he can continue to grow younger if he can just obtain more life force. Glarney has his second chance!
In order to obtain more life force and remain out of the clutches of the police, Glarney travels. He winds up in the East coast city of Flegnor where he is forced to take a job that allows Glarney to obtain more life force and eventually leads Glarney to buy illegal drugs from an alien supplier.
Alien Primitive Culture Police raid Glarney's second buy from the alien drug suppliers and are ready to kill Glarney. However, there is the matter of a dangerous criminal alien who has escaped the PCP. If Glarney will use his local knowledge to track down the criminal alien, all will be forgiven.
Once again, with no choice, Glarney accepts a job that will at least keep him alive. He is assigned a female alien Watcher named Norva Lemni. Glarney and Norva then think and fight their way through a pursuit of the dangerous criminal alien through yet another gritty, big city environment. Glarney leads Norva to the criminal alien. However, Norva has been ordered to kill Glarney. Glarney manages to cleverly kill the criminal alien and escape.
Glarney has acquired still more life force and grown still younger. He has also acquired a stolen motorcycle and the cash the criminal alien had with it. Of course, Glarney is still under a sentence of death by several organizations, but then again that is pretty much Glarney's life style.
 
Congrats, everyone! I feel like I'm so far behind everyone. My Shelter From The Storm goes to a publisher on request this week. My agent had better come through for me so I can feel like I'm part of the in crowd. I'm envious of all of you.
 
The next installment in the Eden Series is out now

A%20Goddess%20in%20Eden_Final_designed%20by%20T.L.%20Davison_TN.jpg

Well, after a few weeks of waiting, A Goddess In Eden is finally up. You can find it on Mobipocket by clicking the banner, or at Club Lighthouse Publishing

If you have not been following this series, you really should start with A Worm In Eden. If you have, and you are wondering how Noah is ever going to get out of the various predicaments he is left in at the end of A Queen From Eden -- well, here's the answer, sort of.

The cover is also interesting, because it is the first one to show Sarah's face -- the face of the "most beautiful".

Oh -- I forgot to mention -- Terrie (the lovely editor at Club Lighthouse Publishing) -- has been egging me on to make each novel in the series at little more "erotic". But she was a little shocked at this one, I do believe. It probably would not have seen the light of day if it was the first one in the series. A little frog boiling going on, perhaps, to loosen her up to let this one out.
 
Last edited:
Congratulations Sweetwitch...may you be inspired to keep at it forever...


Amicus...
 
Back
Top