Are there really young men who are attracted to old men?

AmbroseBierce

Virgin
Let me start by saying that I have no intention of causing offence to anyone. This post is a genuine attempt to start a discussion about something that puzzles me. I have come, very late in life, to acknowledging that part of me is attracted to men, while another part is still attracted to women. I see much online discussion about younger people (men or women) who are attracted to older men but I have trouble comprehending it. Surely there is nothing inherently attractive about our sagging bodies and thinning hair? The cynic in me suspects that it is all based on the assumption that older people are more likely to have money and to be susceptible to flattery. The idealist in me hopes that the cynic is wrong.

Let me start by saying that I have no intention of causing offence to anyone. This post is a genuine attempt to start a discussion about something that puzzles me. I have come, very late in life, to acknowledging that part of me is attracted to men, while another part is still attracted to women. I see much online discussion about younger people (men or women) who are attracted to older men but I have trouble comprehending it. Surely there is nothing inherently attractive about our sagging bodies and thinning hair? The cynic in me suspects that it is all based on the assumption that older people are more likely to have money and to be susceptible to flattery. The idealist in me hopes that the cynic is wrong.

Name it and people are into it, or at least a subset of people are into it. I’m sure there are plenty of young men who are into much older men, but in my experience, what most of them like are “daddies,” or men in their 40s and 50s who are often hairy and chubby.

Name it and people are into it, or at least a subset of people are into it. I’m sure there are plenty of young men who are into much older men, but in my experience, what most of them like are “daddies,” or men in their 40s and 50s who are often hairy and chubby.

Just call me Daddy. Lol

Well, I'm not a 'young man' anymore at 44, but I wil lsay throughout my 20s I certainly was. Men who were 45+ were confident and new what they were doing in bed. Not to mention less prone to blowin' and goin'.

I wanted to learn mutual plesure; older guys were good at it. That simple. It was a turn on!

hey...

Based on my own personal observations of watching society, over the last 60 years
and my own opinion--, your cynic IS NOT WRONG.

My first real exoerience was with an older experienced man into younger partners, and I found myself attracted to more experienced men. As I grew older I found just the reverse, and enjoy showing a younger man his first experience, or just helping with his education. My husband and I have enjoyed some younger partners during our relationship and there is something quite special about such times.

My first real exoerience was with an older experienced man into younger partners, and I found myself attracted to more experienced men. As I grew older I found just the reverse, and enjoy showing a younger man his first experience, or just helping with his education. My husband and I have enjoyed some younger partners during our relationship and there is something quite special about such times.
I think there would be something quite special in being a young partner for two experienced men. There would be much less pressure to perform, to be skilled, to be the leader of the tryst. The only pressure would be to be an eager student.

I think there would be something quite special in being a young partner for two experienced men. There would be much less pressure to perform, to be skilled, to be the leader of the tryst. The only pressure would be to be an eager student.

One thing we never do is put pressure on a younger partner. We are all just there to enjoy each other and being an eager student is quite delightful. All he has to do is relax and be the object of our affection.

I've always been attracted to older men in the 40 to 60 year old range. The attraction is very much physical and sexual. There is something sexy about confident and assertive older men, as well as those with husky, hairy builds. Or maybe it's daddy issues? LOL

I earn a good living with my work, so I can assure you it's definitely not a money issue for me.

Well, I'm not a 'young man' anymore at 44, but I wil lsay throughout my 20s I certainly was. Men who were 45+ were confident and new what they were doing in bed. Not to mention less prone to blowin' and goin'.

I wanted to learn mutual plesure; older guys were good at it. That simple. It was a turn on!

Yeah, this is my feeling exactly

That's been my experience. My most recent was 28 years old and I am 60.

I'm 52 now, but have been attracted to older men for maybe 20 yrs. Mostly because I have this fantasy of the. Having a hanging cock, but smaller ones are fine too. I think also it's the confidence factor, also the over playing games factor. Them just wanting good sex. The wiser aspect also plays in there. I just assume older will always have thick hanging cocks, and know how to use them...

Quantify young. Quantify old. Fortunately, thank god, there are younger men who are attracted to older men. Oh, and while I may have thinning hair who has a sagging body? Not me.

As long as we all have working parts (pharmaceutically enhanced or not) age doesn't seem to matter. My last two male lovers, both on stays in Las Vegas, were both thirty years younger than me. That made them 30 and 31 years old respectively. Is that young....or younger?

hey...

Quantify young. Quantify old. Fortunately, thank god, there are younger men who are attracted to older men. Oh, and while I may have thinning hair who has a sagging body? Not me.

As long as we all have working parts (pharmaceutically enhanced or not) age doesn't seem to matter. My last two male lovers, both on stays in Las Vegas, were both thirty years younger than me. That made them 30 and 31 years old respectively. Is that young....or younger?

I am of the mind that anyone who is half my age, I can call a 'kid'. So that to me is "young". Anyone who is not 65 or older is "Younger".

Oh boy I never thought this would happen. I've been seeing an older guy for 2 months.

I'm in my early twenties. He, 51 this year. Divorced.

He's not the stereotypical chubby guy. Actually, we have a mutual interest in exercising. He's not some bodybuilder or anything, but I thought he was 40. In California, guys over middle age will stay in decent shape.

I've only been with one other guy before him. I always relish playing a girl. I do this with him. I don't even see myself topping him.

The really fun part is him fawning over my body. I feel like a girl with an older guy. He's visual to the max. So I like to just ride him like a cowgirl. He really likes my enthusiasm too. I love grinding on him, being expressive and moaning and telling him how much I love his cock.

It's sort of a tease too. Like I parade around in a white dress shirt and thong. I say Old man, I'm really going to give it to you, can you take it? lol It's fun to strip down and see him get hard. Then, I just jump on and say stuff like Oh fuck me daddy!

But we do other stuff and have fun. Not sure if there is long term, but it's fun

Back