Stats on all stories?

MrIllusion

Experienced
Hello,

Is there a way to know how many stories actually are on lit and how many are published on average every week?

Thanks.

Hi MrIllusion. I'm glad to see you are taking advantage of the forum!
Unfortunately, this board is meant to support the Literotica Chat feature.
The General Board or the How To board might be more helpful in supplying you the answer to your question.

Oh... damn. I jumped around too many times before posting and I chose the wrong one. Should I post again or wait until someone moves this one?

Oh... damn. I jumped around too many times before posting and I chose the wrong one. Should I post again or wait until someone moves this one?

I did a search for any story at any date that contains the letter "a," which I think should encompass every single story. It yielded the number 395,105.

Hello,

Is there a way to know how many stories actually are on lit and how many are published on average every week?

Thanks.

The total stories in each category are listed on the stories category page.

As per week, you would have to go back a couple of weeks in the new list and count them. Then you would just have an average of the past couple of days.

I did a search for any story at any date that contains the letter "a," which I think should encompass every single story. It yielded the number 395,105.

latest

Hi MrIllusion. I'm glad to see you are taking advantage of the forum!
Unfortunately, this board is meant to support the Literotica Chat feature.
The General Board or the How To board might be more helpful in supplying you the answer to your question.

Uhhhh... This is the General Board. Were you thinking one thing and typing another?

At the time of this posting, there were 395222 stories and 85906 authors with at least 1 submission.

As for the average per week, guess I'll have to check the total every week...

somewhere close to 400 a week with a huge margin of error. there. now fuck off.

SimonDoom: I used advanced search to search for all anal stories, then searched for all non-anal stories. Added the two and there you go. For the number of authors, I also used advanced search, and there's a button that lets us search for authors with at least one submission. If we click that and leave the search field empty, hitting "search" will give us the total number of authors with at least one submission.

Now that's a challenge. Write a story not containing the letter 'a'...

Back