A Rebirth

Very nice to see this thread, I shared it with my Love and well, will be taking a break from the site for a moment or 20. LOL Thank You for an Artistic Look at your Week.
Will be looking forward to next week Indeed!

Very nice to see this thread, I shared it with my Love and well, will be taking a break from the site for a moment or 20. LOL Thank You for an Artistic Look at your Week.
Will be looking forward to next week Indeed!

Welcome to my thread. I'm glad I can inspire "moments" :D
Can I join in on that moment or 20? ;)

That works...for now ;)

I suppose I should return the favor. ;)

As I selected a part of my body for you to put your lips on, it is only fair that you select a part of your body for me to put my lips and tongue to work upon. You can be specific, or just a general area and let me take it from there. :D

And you are not limited to selecting just one part of your wonderful body. Just tell me where to start, how long to stay, and when and where to move on to next.
1359.gif

I am a full service provider.
t1448.gif

I suppose I should return the favor. ;)

As I selected a part of my body for you to put your lips on, it is only fair that you select a part of your body for me to put my lips and tongue to work upon. You can be specific, or just a general area and let me take it from there. :D

And you are not limited to selecting just one part of your wonderful body. Just tell me where to start, how long to stay, and when and where to move on to next.
1359.gif

I am a full service provider.
t1448.gif

Hmmmmmm lips, start it with a kiss and work southward ;)

May I just say that I love your Christmas av. That candy cane tugging on your nipple is absolutely gorgeous!

Hmmmmmm lips, start it with a kiss and work southward ;)

Starting.
kissing-lips.gif

Let me know when I have kissed your lips enough, and I will start moving southward. You will tell me how far south, correct? I should assume there will be multiple stops along the route?

Fishnet Friday - Holiday Style!

For the lovely Simone - sorry you went through withdraw Dear :kiss: Thong and Fishnets for you ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Back