young little pussy

...thats because her real name is Barry and he's a short fat 57 year old truckie from Wisconsin...
Ha ha, boy isn't THAT a real possibility... to quote Friendly Guy, "Are you implying that someone is being less than truthful about their identity on the internet?

Surely not!!

this may cause me to lose all faith in online profiles..."


Those are facts that we shall never know, ahhhh, don't ya love it? I guess that's why I can't get into that "on-line" role play culture... :rolleyes:
 
LindsayRae said mmmmm Jonathon Frakes to the pic of the trekkie and I was merely making an observation that during that show he was a very handsome man.

Again, Lit's LIKE button!!! He was very sexy in that show and on the Fact or Fiction show!!!!
 
LindsayRae said mmmmm Jonathon Frakes to the pic of the trekkie and I was merely making an observation that during that show he was a very handsome man.

No no, I get that. I don't get the handsome part...but what do I know? lol ;)
 
The next thing we know, someone will photoshop a picture of themselves to enhance their appearance.

What has become of the internet!!!!??

(In all seriousness I once met a woman I found online and she was exactly like she described herself. I didn't understand....)
 
I will take Mulder and you get his boss. We can share Scully? :D I liked that show but didn't start watching until almost the end of it's run.
 
I'd love to share her, except she said she prefers overweight and hairy older men, maybe I should stop grooming and start eating. LOL
 
No, Raw, not this fake girl at Lit. VA and I were talking about Agent Scully back from X Files.
 
I love this thread... and Mulder! This must be the same "chick" that was trying to get me to cam with "her" last night.
 
She might be my super rich uncle in Africa that left me millions I got the e mail to prove it
 
This is me and my kitty, Mrs. Paws. Any takers? One condition: Mrs. Paws gets to watch.
2375973316_d22cd2d4d1.jpg
 
Back
Top