The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I remember! Rolf, could you pull out that nice bottle of tequila I got yesterday?

Tequila? Don't start that. C'mon boys, let's get a log fire going and curl up with wee drams of whisky. I found a bar of Green & Black's dark chocolate left over from my Mother's Day box, too. I'll share a couple of squares.
:heart:

Tequila? Don't start that. C'mon boys, let's get a log fire going and curl up with wee drams of whisky. I found a bar of Green & Black's dark chocolate left over from my Mother's Day box, too. I'll share a couple of squares.

*snuggles up* :rose::D:rose:

This sound heavenly! Count me in! Especially since you are willing to share the chocolate. I gobbled mine right up and now I'm sad I don't have any more. :rolleyes:

Tekwilla ? And all that foreign stuff ? Nah!
I wonder if my taste buds will respond well to Green & Black's Choc'late.
Thank you, Duchess, I'd love a piece.
Now; please pass the Scotch.

Busy day , i need a hot bath , massage ,a glass of wine and some good food

You'll find the Bathing Suite downstairs, with lots of assistants to help if needed. And the fully-trained Masseurs are very willing & able. This service is available just off the Gymnasium.
Sorry, but you'll have to come back to the Bar for your wine. What would you like?
Rolf has a wide selection available.
:)

You'll find the Bathing Suite downstairs, with lots of assistants to help if needed. And the fully-trained Masseurs are very willing & able. This service is available just off the Gymnasium.
Sorry, but you'll have to come back to the Bar for your wine. What would you like?

Hullo dahlink!

Are you carrying on from the night before? Or would you like a coffee now. I am having a normal latte, as I like to have the flavoured ones later in the day.

Sausages tonight! I managed to get some of the delicious chocolate and chilli ones for the cub scout who is a meat-lover afflicted with vegetarian parents. He loves spicy food and for an Easter egg, I managed to find him some chocolate chillis! He laughed like anything. :D

Hullo dahlink!

Are you carrying on from the night before? Or would you like a coffee now. I am having a normal latte, as I like to have the flavoured ones later in the day.

Sausages tonight! I managed to get some of the delicious chocolate and chilli ones for the cub scout who is a meat-lover afflicted with vegetarian parents. He loves spicy food and for an Easter egg, I managed to find him some chocolate chillis! He laughed like anything. :D

Ah, that would be telling: See here.

That cub scout has my sympathy.
Has he tried a decent BEEF CURRY ?

Ah, that would be telling: See here.

That cub scout has my sympathy.
Has he tried a decent BEEF CURRY ?

Ooh, I will listen to that later, LOL. (I'm out at the wifi cafe where they play really nice muzak.)

Don't feel too bad, the cub scout gets to come round to my house once a week and have chocolate and chilli sausages or venison steaks or faggots. I offered to take him and his brother to McDonald's once to make sure they got a good rounded education, but they refused on the grounds that my chips are nicer. :)

Gah, look at the weather! It was supposed to be nice for two or three days, and now it's raining and rain forecast tomorrow, and I have left two loads hanging out and one in the machine. :mad:

Coffee for you, with a li'l snifter in it ;). And we better lay out a decent meal for Goodtits when she gets out of her bath.

:rose:

Ooh, I will listen to that later, LOL. (I'm out at the wifi cafe where they play really nice muzak.)

Don't feel too bad, the cub scout gets to come round to my house once a week and have chocolate and chilli sausages or venison steaks or faggots. I offered to take him and his brother to McDonald's once to make sure they got a good rounded education, but they refused on the grounds that my chips are nicer. :)

Gah, look at the weather! It was supposed to be nice for two or three days, and now it's raining and rain forecast tomorrow, and I have left two loads hanging out and one in the machine. :mad:

Coffee for you, with a li'l snifter in it ;). And we better lay out a decent meal for Goodtits when she gets out of her bath.

Goon on ya!
I think I'd better go and do something practical before it rains on my personal parade.

Goon on ya!
I think I'd better go and do something practical before it rains on my personal parade.

See, I can lounge in here guilt-free, as I have already sent a snitty email to my useless Line Manager, given several students extensions, and done a little light editing.

Ah, thank you Rolf, another coffee will just do me nicely. (Before I return to my messy kitchen to slut about a bit and stroke my pussy ;).

See, I can lounge in here guilt-free, as I have already sent a snitty email to my useless Line Manager, given several students extensions, and done a little light editing.

Ah, thank you Rolf, another coffee will just do me nicely. (Before I return to my messy kitchen to slut about a bit and stroke my pussy ;).

Lucky you (I think)
I'm trying to persuade a PC to light up for the first time, but it is proving very reluctant to play properly.

*puts on another batch of coffee*
Morning, everyone. :) So it looks like there may be a trip down to Vegas at the end of the month.

*puts on another batch of coffee*
Morning, everyone. :) So it looks like there may be a trip down to Vegas at the end of the month.

Oooh! seriously? Will you write it up on your blog?

Rolf! Olaf! put out some orangejuice for Gunnlaug. We have been hijacking his thread in a disgraceful fashion.

(Psssst you can add some champagne to Tio's and my glasses. Not the good stuff! Just pop in some old Mumm you have lying around. Hey! put me down!)

The bathing suite is beautiful , a nice red

Oooh! seriously? Will you write it up on your blog?

Rolf! Olaf! put out some orangejuice for Gunnlaug. We have been hijacking his thread in a disgraceful fashion.

(Psssst you can add some champagne to Tio's and my glasses. Not the good stuff! Just pop in some old Mumm you have lying around. Hey! put me down!)

Why thank you - freshly squeezed as well! Unfortunately I can't stick around today as I am using the forums as a displacement activity rather than finish a steamy sex scene that will complete a story. I have been putting it off all day, writing a sentence here, a sentence there, getting anal about which music to listen to, checking out newspapers online, etc. But I'm going to force myself. Get it done in the next hour and I can submit this evening. It's a simple stroke story so there's no need to do more than spellcheck. And I've been putting off finishing it for two damn days now (although work has got in the way once or twice ;))

Why thank you - freshly squeezed as well! Unfortunately I can't stick around today as I am using the forums as a displacement activity rather than finish a steamy sex scene that will complete a story. I have been putting it off all day, writing a sentence here, a sentence there, getting anal about which music to listen to, checking out newspapers online, etc. But I'm going to force myself. Get it done in the next hour and I can submit this evening. It's a simple stroke story so there's no need to do more than spellcheck. And I've been putting off finishing it for two damn days now (although work has got in the way once or twice ;))

We do like things to be freshly squeezed here! (Get OFF!)

Good luck with finishing the story. I have just managed to start writing the chapters again for my story, which I was obliged to leave at a very difficult point for my poor heroine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back