Minx The Sphinx's Boudoir

We would like to see more of the boudoir


  • Total voters
    10
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but you see I like it. You write very well Bs...*cracks a grin* and I like it when people can tell a story that makes a certain sort of profound sense.

Grins

Come to think of it, I feel rather stalkerish. I read certain writers all the damned time but never say anything to them especially when it is a type of thread i would never feel confident writing in.
 
Ohhh stop...this is all going to go to my head!

I'll keep her name to Myanda, changing it now seems silly and unnecessary - hate that bloody word!

It is so weird for you to say that BG, what part of the world are you in?
Cause here tomorrow is Monday :)
 
Have fun with the sleeping.

*friendly wave to babygurl as she leaves*
 
Oh, you never need t oworry about jumping in on a thread Luna. Though the stalker line does remind me of the cute nickname the ladies had for me in High School; "Hey you in the bushes"

*chuckles and winks at Luna*
 
Amchentai is most welcome here!
He is the first to solve my riddle and I'm very impressed :D
Cause now I know it works!!
 
Bye again BG :( Can't wait til you are back again!

Yeah...I know I say that to you every chance Bsquad....you should use better cover than bushes :p

I'm the same Luna, I've only told a handful of people that I'm stalking their threads hehehe
It makes me feel all evil!
 
Ohhh most definitely naughty!
Bad evil can only be used on people I hate and I hate very few people and none that I know on the internet, bad evil is reserved for RL assholes lol
 
Oh, you never need t oworry about jumping in on a thread Luna. Though the stalker line does remind me of the cute nickname the ladies had for me in High School; "Hey you in the bushes"

*chuckles and winks at Luna*

Huge grin and laughter

very funny.....

I'm the same Luna, I've only told a handful of people that I'm stalking their threads hehehe
It makes me feel all evil!

It doesn't make me feel evil...only kinda strange, like I am waiting to catch them alone...

evil little grin

That's how I found my latest writing partner, scarletnym...I stalked her and her Sir until I had a good premise for a one on one...
 
Enters with a dramatic flourish...

Miss me?

Pounces on Monique

Herro. Cool thread =3
 
Yeah I've seen Scarlet and her Master in passing but I've yet to interact with them...in fact I'm running out of people I haven't chatted to on here

*grins broadly*
 
Bounces over the bed and hugs Fae tight

You have no idea babe!!

Lady Aveline is one of our favourites and you go on a camping trip when things heat up!

Pouts
 
*wolf wistles at Fae*

Glad to see you back at last Fae, ready to play in Lords and Ladies?
 
Giggles and pokes Monique

Well if it makes it any better atleast I got some form of a tan? xD

Grins at Bsquad, winking.

I don't know.... do you reckon they are ready for Aveline on a revenge mission? We're talking about alot of angry sex untill she gets the information she wants.... Hmmmm.

Hehe.
Besides, who could have possibly poisoned dear, sweet, demure Aveline?
The plot thickens!
 
So Luna, what do you prefer to write?

Girl on girl BDSM type stuff...also furries, werewolves, and the like. Very rarely write straight up hetero stuff...has to be something off about it (ie were/vamp/furry or non-consent...lol)

sighs and then grins....

I am in the process of doing a little bit of perversion for a gentleman I have been semi stalking for almost 3 months...yay perversions!!

And you speak to more people more quickly than I minxie...I don't type that much....

huge grin
 
*Chuckles at Fae*

Well Fae, you get your chance to jump in, Delara and Xavier have found your character lying on her bed, unconscious...my my, naught naught...

*Turns to look a Luna*

Furries? Hard RP to find, never seems to be a lot of interest in furry themed threads on lit... Cause I saw a thread a long time ago I wanted to play, furries, bondage, non-consent...all rolled into one...
 
I can't wait for this spy to come into play...
Devilish thoughts fill my mind

Lol I never should've approached anyone Luna...I should've stayed in my safe basement...I can't get away now! Eep!!
 
Knocks on the door before I enter and bows to everyone in the room

Nice to meet you everyone. I was somehow able to solve riddle minx put up and so now I am here.
And I've read over the thread, I like the half & half furry threads, humans with animal parts(Cocks, ears, tails) but remain mostly human.
Mind you I'm in a werewolf thread, but I guess that's just animal x animal as werewolves lol
 
Smirks, swooning teasingly

Ah, but if only dear Xavier wasn't so honor bound...

Giggles before smiling at Luna and waving

Hellohello, I'm Fae by the way, incase you didn't guess. I haven't had a chance to warn people yet about just how random and insane I actually am. So I'll start with you! But I'm completely harmless... kinda... unless you're in my bed ^^
 
In my travails around the internet I've meet some really strange people, so most of the people here are very normal to me.

I take a seat in a comfy chair

Luna_Wolf said she didn't type much, but has 20,xxx some posts... I'm not even at 1000 posts yet. So I'm not sure that is true about her.
 
Well come on in amchentai, if you managed to crack Monique's riddle, yo're pretty good.

*glances at Fae*

Well somebody in that thread had to have resembling a scruple, otherwise it would just be a thread of nothing but debauched hedonism.

Not that that's a bad thing...
 
Yeah furries are hard. I was in a good one ages ago but it died away...plus there was a really great SRP in the BDSM forums which went on for over a year called the Chateau...egads I miss it. Had the perfect character (for me) a masochistic FemDom werewolf...*cracks up*

Looks at Minx I think 'tis nice that you left your basement...I have someone new to stalk...*cracks up*

grins at Fae

Hello Fae. Pleased to meet you. I never nibble unles invited and don't play roughly unless the other person needs me to.

Sooo you are only slightly random? Or is that only a little insane??
 
I have been here for absolute ages, amchentai...it's not that I type alot....it's that I get involved in interesting conversations and can't escape!!

huge grin
 
I see, I guess I haven't been around for more then a year yet I guess.
But then that brings up the question of how long this Message board has been around.
Because even at 10 years old that is still 2000 posts a year. Which is nothing to laugh at if you ask me.
And sorry if it seemed rube, but better late then never.
Nice to meet you Fae.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top