The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot damn! Thet there's some kinda party! Altho thet one woman's got her a face thet would sent a steam train up a dirt road. :D

You only see what's on the surface. She was once a beauty, a cage for men's hearts. They sought her out, laid riches at her feet and wrote sonnets to her grace.

But the excesses of youth wither in a woman's breast and the centuries take their toll. Man has no use for her now, her beauty gone, her flower wilted. She lends her tutelage to the young, guides them through her experience and gives hope for the generations to come.

Bumps right back atcha

(and yeah, I'd wait too)

Hey Wenchie! How ya doin'? :kiss: What's new with you?

You only see what's on the surface. She was once a beauty, a cage for men's hearts. They sought her out, laid riches at her feet and wrote sonnets to her grace.

But the excesses of youth wither in a woman's breast and the centuries take their toll. Man has no use for her now, her beauty gone, her flower wilted. She lends her tutelage to the young, guides them through her experience and gives hope for the generations to come.

Shooot! I done thot she was just ugly. :D

This whole board is too fast for me!! I'd be up another two hours!
Getting bumped off anyway. Know how she feels. Youth...sheez

Yes'sum Ma'am, I surely am that:)

I like the painting and your description of it Molly. I see how that comes together like that.

Good evening, Lance. I took your advice and a took a very, very, long, hot, hot shower and I was completely naked doing it. Ahh, I feel so much better, now.

This whole board is too fast for me!! I'd be up another two hours!
Getting bumped off anyway. Know how she feels. Youth...sheez

Youth is but a brief passage in life; you're as young as you think and feel. ;)

Yes'sum Ma'am, I surely am that:)

I like the painting and your description of it Molly. I see how that comes together like that.

Thank you. Her beauty is found, not in esthetics, but in experience. She has loved too much, seen too much, felt too much and lived too long.

She's the most interesting one there.

Ohhh...now I get it...that whole 'inner beauty' thing. A fount of knowledge as it were. Kinda like a fat chick who 'has a great personality'. :D

Darlin', you're such a prick. You don't get anything. :rolleyes:

And, now, I must away. Good night, doll.

Good night, everyone.

Hehehe...I wuz jest goofin' on ya, Molly. You're too easy. G'night. :D :kiss:

You're not fat! Jeez! You're a lot o' woman in a sexy package. :kiss:

That's not what Wii fit said. It went ouch! lol
Then again, it also says I'm a bit unbalanced....:confused:

That's not what Wii fit said. It went ouch! lol
Then again, it also says I'm a bit unbalanced....:confused:

What does some goofy game box know? It's prolly programmed by one of them lil' Japanese fellas who's used to them lil' bitty wimmen over there. :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back