Movies you haven't seen, but think you should.

I want to see Lawrence of Arabia on an IMAX screen. The tv just doesn't do the cinematography justice.

Invasion of the Bee Girls

Surprisingly good for what it is. I actually saw it in a drive-in where God intended. Young enough to appreciate all the boobage, old enough to know it was essentially a well made bad movie.

I want to see Lawrence of Arabia on an IMAX screen. The tv just doesn't do the cinematography justice.

Old movies from the Golden Age are suppose to be making a comeback in theaters soon. I'll keep my eyes and ears open for those.

Even Dwarfs Started Small: I want to see the movie Herzog threw himself into a cactus patch in atonement for.

Don't go out of your way or spend any money.

If the Motion Picture Academy seriously wants to stop the decline in interest in the Oscars, it should stop giving awards to rubbish like this movie.

I respectfully disagree. I enjoyed the movie, and very rarely does the Academy pay so much attention to a movie about fucking.

A Quiet Place

If you enjoy old school creature features, A Quiet Place is an orgasmic delight.

One word of warning, with minimal spoilers: this is a movie about pain. There is minimal gore, but there is one sequence that conveyed the horror of pain so well to me I was devastated.

Even Dwarfs Started Small: I want to see the movie Herzog threw himself into a cactus patch in atonement for.

Herzog?! Did someone mention Herzog?! I fucking LOVE Herzog. Grizzly Man was an excellent comedy too. ;)

Herzog?! Did someone mention Herzog?! I fucking LOVE Herzog. Grizzly Man was an excellent comedy too. ;)

Grizzly Man just pissed me off. Dude didn't just get himself killed by being a moron but got his girlfriend killed too. And people still look up to him like he's some sort of hero.

Grizzly Man just pissed me off. Dude didn't just get himself killed by being a moron but got his girlfriend killed too. And people still look up to him like he's some sort of hero.

That guy was right fucked up. I somehow doubt that anyone considers him a hero. Especially Herzog...sarcastic bastard that he is.
And his gf? That was the only tragic aspect of the film. Collateral damage as the military would say.

That guy was right fucked up. I somehow doubt that anyone considers him a hero. Especially Herzog...sarcastic bastard that he is.
And his gf? That was the only tragic aspect of the film. Collateral damage as the military would say.

Lots of people think he was a hero. Animals rights people still sometimes point to him as a great guy.
He was a dumb fuck and deserved what he got. His girlfriend didn't but he convinced her otherwise.

Lots of people think he was a hero. Animals rights people still sometimes point to him as a great guy.
He was a dumb fuck and deserved what he got. His girlfriend didn't but he convinced her otherwise.

I know, right? And the kicker was he set up camp in some national park or nature reserve. :D:D:D

Valley of the Dolls
Harper Valley PTA
Ode to Billy Joe
Billy Jack

period pieces

Wait, I saw Billy Jack. Substitute: Blue Hawaii.

Valley of the Dolls
Harper Valley PTA
Ode to Billy Joe
Billy Jack

period pieces

Wait, I saw Billy Jack. Substitute: Blue Hawaii.

Billy Jack is a total piece of shit but at the time it had everyone fooled. Watching it now is painful. Horrid acting and writing, beats you over the head with a sledgehammer with its message and generally makes you want to go out and punch a hippie. The scene outside the ice cream shop is decent tho. It's the only thing anyone ever remembers.

I'm one of the 10 people who has never seen Titanic.

I'm sure I'd probably like it. But 3 hours is a long time and I prefer my sappy romance without tragic death, thank you.

I attempted it. I'm not a big movie person but I couldn't stand it. Couldn't stand The Notebook either.

Back