The Pack (open looking for a rp partner)

Niiki smiled as she headed to Luna's room. Feeding her daughter before she went back downstairs. Allowing the kids to play as she finished the tree. After a bit she put them down for a nap then headed to thekitchen to make lunch.

Axel after he finished his work came into the kitchen. He saw Nikki working on lunch. He went up behind her wraping his arms around her waist. Kissing her neck as he said "have I told you lately that I love you."

Nikki soon smiled before leaning her head back. "Mmm why yes you have. I love you."she said. Kissing him before finishing lunch. Sitting down at the table with Axel. "Hun you think we could take the kids to see the light show?"she asked.

Axel smiled at the idea. He said that sounds great Nikki. I'm sure Luna will love it and Eron should like all the new smells."

"I don't want this women to ruin our happiness."she said. They enjoyed lunch before Luna woke up. "Can you get her hun while I clean up."she said. Cleaning up the table before starting the dishes.

Back