Tap That Axe: Axe House and Taproom

Haha yes I won't deny it.. ;-)
Cryo??

No it's good you got out a bit. I can wait. Honest I can.. Also, these last few days I've been home with a cold and Lit has been a perfect pastime. Now I'm back at work I wont' be quite as active here - but I'll def have time to read and reply and continue forward.

Haha yes I won't deny it.. ;-)
Cryo??

No it's good you got out a bit. I can wait. Honest I can.. Also, these last few days I've been home with a cold and Lit has been a perfect pastime. Now I'm back at work I wont' be quite as active here - but I'll def have time to read and reply and continue forward.

Yes, Cryo. It was interesting. I'm not a "believer' in everything they say it can do for me, per se. But I went in with a pretty tough hangover and floated out on a cloud of endorphins. Basically I stood naked in a metal cylinder while they blasted me with pressurized nitrogen and cooled me down to -261* F.

It was a fun experience.

Attachments

• Cryo.jpg
    Cryo.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 3
Sorry, forgot to check this thread!
Oh god. I actually think I would like that. Based solely on the fact that I am famed amongst friends for my love of swimming/bathing outdoors in water at temperatures others use to refrigerate stuff.. :)

Hey all you lovers and haters out there in lit-lounge-land... I need your help. I've been trying for weeks to get my editors at this blog I work for to let me post fiction pieces. At last, they let me write something on a strictly trial basis.

Please go here

Once there, comment and make a fuss about how awesome erotic fiction is and sing my praises (please?). Every little comment helps.

Missed you and this too!
Just wrote some for "bring your daughter" - just a shorter thing to get it going again. I'll get onto "dark dealings" soon I hope.

Do you think we need to discuss any general direction for our stories? Anything I should keep in mind?

Can't PM you right now. E-mail?

Account Troubles

Sorry about that, Sanna. I'm having a tiny bit of trouble with my account all of a sudden. I had to reset my password and now it keeps telling me I'm not authorized to post or send or receive PMs.

I'm working on it...

Camping Trip

To my beloved cowriters.

I'm heading up to the Sequoias this weekend and Monday, and as such will be unable to post until next week. Once I return, I will resume my posting schedule ASAP. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Beloved Cowriters

What began as a good-natured attempt to spend my mom's 70th birthday with her has turned into something of a smoke-shrouded hellscape as my visit to Southern Oregon has placed me at the epicenter of a once-in-a-lifetime firestorm of biblical proportions.

The fire has forced many, including friends of my mom, to evacuate their homes and seek shelter elsewhere. The fire also succeeded in burning down several cell towers and various lines of communication between Ashland (where I am) and Medford (where the cable/internet companies have hubs).

I have just this minute gotten access to internet, which has been down for the past two days. I'm determined to get caught up, as soon as possible--but please be patient with me as I'm dealing with a lot of external conflicts and concerns that are limiting my ability to reply.

Thank you for your patience.

:heart:
UPH

P.S. Fuck LitShark

Shameless Self-Promotion

To my cowriters,

Sorry for this brief delay in my posting schedule. I had to do some work to launch my Comic Book (currently seeking patronage ;) ) which is available for free download to everyone.

Please feel free to check it out. More is on the way!

It will easily be in the top ten best comics about 420 smoking ninjas you've ever read.

https://www.patreon.com/paranoidninja

Hiatus

To my cowriters,

I apologize for my recent absence from the boards. I'm in the process of getting caught back up, so please be patient with me. I have a few other deadlines I'm juggling, but I'm working on getting current.

Thank you all for being your wonderful, talented, creative, patient selves.

:heart:

A place to rest... (my Laurel collection)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Television Script - Pilot

attachment.php

attachment.php

Male First-Time Screenwriter (Short/Feature)

Attachments

• OFFICIAL SELECTION - Best Script Award - 2021.jpg
    OFFICIAL SELECTION - Best Script Award - 2021.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 18
  • FINALIST - Best Script Award - 2021.jpg
    FINALIST - Best Script Award - 2021.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 18
  • SEMI-FINALIST - Best Script Award - 2021.jpg
    SEMI-FINALIST - Best Script Award - 2021.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Portland Semi Finalist.jpeg
    Portland Semi Finalist.jpeg
    15.1 KB · Views: 18
  • OFFICIAL SELECTION - Venice Shorts - 2021 (2).jpg
    OFFICIAL SELECTION - Venice Shorts - 2021 (2).jpg
    44 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
OhmygodohmygodohmygoD!

Holy moly! Holy cow!

I just got selected to be a contestant on Tug of Words!

Of course nothing is guaranteed, but words are kinda my thing so I'm cautiously optimistic. They booked me for MONDAY (3 Days from now) so I can do it before I fly out for Tuscany...

Like... What?

I'm freaking out!

Holy moly! Holy cow!

I just got selected to be a contestant on Tug of Words!

Of course nothing is guaranteed, but words are kinda my thing so I'm cautiously optimistic. They booked me for MONDAY (3 Days from now) so I can do it before I fly out for Tuscany...

Like... What?

I'm freaking out!

Congrats! That sounds like fun.

Back