Island, which bands, musicians do u bring along?

Sweet_Lara

Classic chick
Joined
Sep 7, 2018
Posts
11,481
You are on an island, stranded it appears. A huge menu board comes down from the heavens.
Much to your delight, you can choose three bands, musicians, past or present, to join you for the rest of your stay.
Which band or musician do you choose?

I'll start happily, and will choose all boys. Sorry, Chrissie Hynde, love you but, you know.

1. Bon Scott's ACDC. (Leave the booze behind Bon, but bring your jeans and bagpipes. Plus, you must sing Night Prowler to me every night before bed. And, Malcolm, you can play your riffs all night long.)

2. Led Zeppelin. (Robert, bring your jeans and Jimmy your pucker and John your Hammond organ and Gonzo, welcome back.)

3. Stevie Ray Vaughan. (Here's your chance guy to really celebrate your sobriety. Bring along Double Trouble. I want to hear Pride and Joy as many times you feel like playing it.)
 
0.jpg


and

gsdfsfsadgsafdsafsafsdsfd.jpg
 
I would bring the ones I love to hear that I get along with the best.
 
Since it appears it will be acoustic for the rest our days...

1. Dave Matthews

2. Stevie Ray Vaughn

3. Probably George Harrison

That was NOT easy.
 
Oh, there is power on the island, for sure. My bands need juice, plenty of juice.

I couldn't go without SRV jamming Voodoo Child or the AC/DC riffs or Bon working around the corded microphone or Jimmy's fab sound or John Paul's electric organ.
 
Since it appears it will be acoustic for the rest our days...

1. Dave Matthews

2. Stevie Ray Vaughn

3. Probably George Harrison

That was NOT easy.

Aha!! We're going to tussle over SRV ...but then again maybe you're on the other side of the island and we're sharing him. :)
 
Back
Top