What Will the GOP Do About the Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Roy Moore?

On one hand we have alleged victim's who at the time of the assaults were innocent teens and on the other hand we have an adult Playboy model with a sex chat line.

That does not equate in any universe.
 
Roy-Moore_Truck_Candy_Puppy_Mommy.jpg

This should be on billboards all over Bama
 
Franken may possibly have stuck his tongue down her throat. But you're telling me a woman with her background in the industries she deals with that's the most haunting, horrible sexual harassment incident in her life????

If this Playboy model came forward with a truly awful sexual assault story, ok. But this is all trumped up ridiculousness.

If a nerd kissed me like that, I'd just think "Oh, gross--really?" Pur-LEASE that it scarred her for life.


On one hand we have alleged victim's who at the time of the assaults were innocent teens and on the other hand we have an adult Playboy model with a sex chat line.

That does not equate in any universe.
 
I still think Franken should offer to resign if Trump does as well for being a far greater sexual predator sleazebag.
 
At least 14 women have accused Trump of sexual assault.
Ninni Laaksonen, former Miss Finland, says “Trump stood right next to me and suddenly he squeezed my butt” in July 2006.

Jessica Drake says Trump grabbed and kissed her without consent, then offered her $10,000 for sex in 2006.

Karena Virginia says she was groped by Trump at the U.S. Open in 1998.

Cathy Heller says Trump grabbed her and attempted to kiss her at Mar-a-lago in 1997.

Summer Zervos, an Apprentice contestant, says Trump kissed her, grabbed her breasts and began “thrusting his genitals” in 2007.

Kristin Anderson says Trump reached under her skirt and grabbed her vagina through her underwear in the early 1990s.

Jessica Leeds says Trump lifted up the armrest, grabbed her breasts and reached his hand up her skirt in the early 1980s.

Rachel Crooks says she was sexually assaulted by Trump in an elevator in Trump Tower in 2005.

Mindy McGillivray says Trump groped her while she was attending a concert at Mar-a-lago in 2003.

Natasha Stoynoff says Trump pushed her against a wall and jammed his tongue down her throat at Mar-a-lago in 2005.

Jennifer Murphy, another Apprentice contestant, says Trump kissed her on the lips after a job interview in 2005.

Cassandra Searles says Trump grabbed her ass and invited her to his hotel room in 2013.

Temple Taggart McDowell, Former Miss Utah, says Trump kissed her directly on the lips the first time she met him in 1997.

Jill Harth says Trump repeatedly sexually harassed her and groped her underneath a table in 1993.

Trump has not acknowledged any of these incidents or apologized for his behavior. Instead, he threatened to sue them. “All of these liars will be sued after the election is over,” Trump said. (He didn’t sue any of the women.)
But of course all women lie. Especially about Tromp.
 
But of course all women lie. Especially about Tromp.

Trump and his media goons unabashedly state that denial of all allegations is what separates Trump and Moore from the type of investigation that is immediately required for Al Franken.
 
Franken's accuser and Roy Moore: IMO

Franken may possibly have stuck his tongue down her throat. But you're telling me a woman with her background in the industries she deals with that's the most haunting, horrible sexual harassment incident in her life????

If this Playboy model came forward with a truly awful sexual assault story, ok. But this is all trumped up ridiculousness.

If a nerd kissed me like that, I'd just think "Oh, gross--really?" Pur-LEASE that it scarred her for life.

I have to wonder just how much the GOP paid her to come up with and report that story.

As for Roy Moore, any politician who says that have to rely on God to get elected, instead of their own credentials and history, should NEVER be elected!! That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it!
 
Last edited:
As for Roy Moore, any politician who says that have to rely on God to get elected, instead of their own credentials and history, should NEVER be elected!! That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it!

Yep, agree with that.
 
Trump and his media goons unabashedly state that denial of all allegations is what separates Trump and Moore from the type of investigation that is immediately required for Al Franken.
Franken states that he remembers the kiss differently, and denies all the butt-cupping stories.

That leaves the photo in Franken's case, and the yearbook message in Moore's case.
 
slide_22.jpg


What were the reactions of Moore's vs Franken's accusers?
 
Democrats sincerely care, Republicans do not, and Republicans have used that against Democrats



Franken says he's ashamed of groping claims, will return to work

November 26, 2017

Minnesota Sen. Al Franken broke his silence Sunday after being swept into a nationwide tide of sexual harassment allegations, saying he feels "embarrassed and ashamed" but looks forward to returning to work on Monday and gradually regaining voters' trust.

The Democrat spoke to a handful of media outlets in Minnesota in the first interviews he's granted after four women publicly accused him of misconduct. Franken's staff didn't respond to repeated interview requests from The Associated Press.

Franken told Minnesota Public Radio on Sunday that the photo with (Leeann) Tweeden was "inexcusable," but he declined to explain it furthe


http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...anken-groping-allegations-20171126-story.html


Lindsay Menz told CNN that Franken grabbed her buttocks while they posed for a photo at the Minnesota State Fair in 2010 — an encounter she documented on social media at the time. Two other women shared anonymous accounts of similar experiences with Huffington Post. One woman said Franken groped her as they posed for a photo at the Minnesota Women's Political Caucus in 2007. Another said Franken cupped her backside with his hand and suggested the two of them visit the bathroom together at a Democratic fundraiser in Minneapolis in 2008.



Franken allies have released a series of supportive statements from women. Two earlier ones came from women who worked with him at SNL, and from female former staffers. On Sunday, a letter signed by 65 DFL women expressed "disappointment" about the allegations but praised Franken as a "steadfast supporter of women's rights." Signees included Minneapolis Mayor Betsy Hodges, former Secretary of State Joan Growe and former State Auditor Judi Dutcher.


Reason that Republicans wanted to de-activate Franken


This week, the Senate Judiciary Committee will hold hearings on Trump's nomination of Minnesota Supreme Court Justice David Stras to the 8th Circuit Court. Franken, who viewed Stras as highly qualified but too conservative for the post, blocked the nomination. Senate Judiciary Chairman Charles Grassley overruled Franken and announced Stras' hearing the same day the Tweeden allegations went public.



"I'm going to take responsibility. I'm going to be held accountable through the ethics committee," Franken said. "And I'm going to hopefully be a voice in this that is helpful. … Again, I respect women. What kills me about this is it gives people a reason to believe I don't respect women."


http://www.startribune.com/ashamed-franken-says-he-ll-return-to-work-on-monday/460108233/

On Sunday, 88-year-old Democratic congressman John Conyers stepped down from the House Judiciary Committee after a BuzzFeed report alleged that he had paid a former staffer to stay silent about his sexual advances.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/11/franken-embarrassed-and-ashamed-over-allegations.html

The Franken results, though, underscore a partisan divide in how voters view allegations of sexual misconduct against political figures. Democratic voters are more likely to find allegations against Democrats credible and endorse significant punishments than Republican voters are when it comes to allegations against GOP lawmakers and candidates.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/22/al-franken-senate-resign-poll-257554


Trump decided to speak up and weigh in, on the Franken accusations. He ignored the fact that he, himself was sitting in a glass house.

November 22, 2017

President Trump and accusations of sexual misconduct: The complete list

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...uct-the-complete-list/?utm_term=.3899a2d11eba

gsgs comment- The one that sticks with me, is Trump showing off for his entourage. He grabbed a stranger's breast on a public street. He was enjoying transgressive sexual assaults. He shoved his hand up the dress of a stranger. The woman turned to her friends and they knew that Trump had a reputation for it. It was Trump that would grab women's buttocks at crowded functions, and pretend that he had done nothing. Sick game.

Let us count the number of times that Trump has said "I got away with it. I did not get in trouble."
 
My Boston local news outlets are using audio close to source

https://www.mprnews.org/story/2017/11/26/sen-al-franken-this-has-been-a-shock-to-me

November 26, 2017


Franken told MPR News he has felt shocked, embarrassed and ashamed but that he will not leave the Senate.

"I'm going to do my job and I'm going to go forward. I'm going to take responsibility. I'm going to be held accountable and I'm going to try to be productive in the way I speak about this."



I'm someone who, you know, hugs people," Franken said. "'I've learned from these stories that in some of these encounters I have crossed the line for some women."

https://www.mprnews.org/story/2017/11/26/sen-al-franken-this-has-been-a-shock-to-me

Franken. Here is a human being. Perhaps, he had a conversation with his wife. He has been married to her since 1977. He grew up, and out of his SNL persona. He has taken his duties in Washington seriously, and serves the public.

He is taking the complete tack that Republicans take. He is not denying, he is not avoiding. He is not "lawyering up."

The lesson of Linda Tripp has been nearly forgotten. Trump's pet spokesperson, Anthony Scaramucci, used her name to paint a New Yorker reporter, Ryan Lizza, as a betrayer.

Linda Tripp revealed what she was. She victimized a woman half her age, for the benefit of the Republican party. She could afford plastic surgery, and a new wealthy life for her troubles, after she completed her dirty work.


http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/news/goin-tripp-aisle-article-1.513089
 
Back
Top