Dedication to the Job

kac129

Virgin
Joined
Mar 15, 2015
Posts
10
The job title said head of sales for pharmatech. It was the Google of the medicine world. They made Viagra look like aspirin. The modeling career never quite worked out for you. Sure you were in a few ads, commercials, extras on some stupid movies, but it just never worked out. You were a smart intellectual female and wanted to be respected.

You needed this, not financially, but just to prove it to the world. During the last two years, people started talking. You seemed like you were going to be the next big thing but it just never happened. Your parents talked about you wasting your talents and just relying on your looks. He said it was embarrassing, calling you one step above a prostitute.

When you were notified you received the job, a 150,000k signing bonus. $750,000 a year salary. Facebook, Twitter, instagram... everywhere everyone knew you received the job. You were going to make your dad proud, your family proud, your your friend proud. Finally a real job, not just looking pretty for the camera.
On the first day a set of instructions awaited you.

Welcome _______, your job is to sell our products to the heads of the distributors. We expect you will be highly familiar with all our products..."xtra cum", "doubleURsize", "memorywipe", "DDme", "24hrsofsubmission"...

The list went on and on. At the very end it said a sentence that made your jaw drop. "Failure to sell products to a single distributor will result in immediate termination of employment and all salary so far paid out."

At the door there was a knock, it was your boss coming to check in on you.

I walk up to you and shake your hand, "it is wonderful to meet you, any questions?"
 
Back
Top