Shy BBW nurse looking to build confidence

Which sentence appeals to you more?


  • Total voters
    206
Good evening my Lady, how are you?
Freelance job completed, compensated for my endeavors and free time opening up to work on your piece.:)
 
:) Foot massage would be nice.. but I might need other areas massaged too. Is that going to be a problem?

Where should I start;)

Where ever you would like ... :)

Well, you certainly have me at 'attention'. Maybe that's not the kind of 'attention' that you were referring too though? ;)

:) Glad to know I've gotten your attention :)

Would love to stir your imagination ... and watch your body react. :)

:) me too!!
 
Kinda glad I don't have a lot of meetings, well I see a lot of people during my day though. So, is there a buzz on who da Bears are going to hire as Head Coach.?
What would you say to Bill Cower?
 
Kinda glad I don't have a lot of meetings, well I see a lot of people during my day though. So, is there a buzz on who da Bears are going to hire as Head Coach.?
What would you say to Bill Cower?

Apparently they are interviewing Rick Dennison from the Texans. I think Cower would be awesome!
 
It's crazy where some of these guys end up. Just read tonight that Cower was interested in coaching in the NFL again.
 
He is going to look finny in red. ;) Maybe the Chiefs will let him ware black like the Eagles did.
 
Welcome to my thread. My name is Nurse Desire and I am 28 years old. I have lurked on the forums for quite some time and I finally worked up the courage to post a few photos. I am shy and don't always think I look beautiful, so I hope this will build some confidence. Feel free to let me know what you think. :)

Index


Bedtime Kiss - 1. 2. 3.


Bound - 1. 2.


Business Casual - 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8.


Epic Randomness - 1. 2. 3. 4.


From Behind - 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.


Fun in Bed :kiss: - 1. 2. 3.


GameDay - 1. 2. 3.


Happy New Year! - 1. 2. 3.


Just hanging out - 1. 2. 3.


Kisses :kiss::kiss::kiss: - 1. 2. 3.


The Space Between ;) - 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16.


Wish you were here - 1. 2. 3.

OMG never think you're not beautiful would love for you to be my nurse
 
Where ever you would like ... :)

Start by massaging hot lower back..... Moving to that gorgeous ass....

Oh yeah? Then what? ...

Oh, I'd love to be very ...attentive to you :D

After the day I've had today I definitely need some special attention :devil:

Love this set!!:rose:

Thank you !! I've got quite a few new sets in the making :)
 
After the day I've had today I definitely need some special attention :devil:

So, was it a tough day or a horny day? Because either could result in the desire for some special attention ;) (I'm hoping that it wasn't a touch day, but if it was, I hope that tomorrow is better).
 
Missed you last night my Lady! Was very very tired last night. I think my Lover and I may have had more fun with each other than we have has all week so it was indeed an early night on Lit. ;) Hope to catch up with you tonight! Until then Have a Wonderful day my Lady!
 
Love the Star Wars set. I'm getting the Boba Fett jacket that is like the one you have.
 
Back
Top