Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received a PM that got me to wondering . . . how would you "daddies" out there feel if your "little girl" got knocked up as a result of you shooting your still potent seed high and deep inside of her? :eek:
I've been snipped for years, but if something did happen, I would have to present that option to her.

Good morning to all......*waves* at PA & 1SB.........

*blows* kisses to PWMT. Simone, INL, DD, mojo, and all the other little girls.....

I think today should be called "sticky fingers Thursday".........Just sayin'.......:devil:

*blows kisses and moreto you daddy*......hmmm sticky fingers Thursday???? Who is getting the sticky fingers daddy?

Today has been a better day. Hope all the daddy's and little girls have had a good one as well :kiss::kiss: to all that want them

I haven't been on for a while again.....thought i found my daddy. I loved him lots but unfortunately things haven't worked out. Ill miss him :'( but want to make more friends and see what else i can learn about my daddy fetish xxxxxxx

I haven't been on for a while again.....thought i found my daddy. I loved him lots but unfortunately things haven't worked out. Ill miss him :'( but want to make more friends and see what else i can learn about my daddy fetish xxxxxxx

Wecome...:kiss:..there are lots of fun daddy's here to play with.....even little girls too:D

Welcome ScottishGirl; to our little world. Dalphn; good morning sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to see you back, scottishgirl, but sorry it didn't work out with the daddy you had.
Hugs and kisses.

Special hugs and kisses for my special little girls!

High fives and handshakes for my fellow daddies.

Hugs and kisses for all our little girls.

Glad to see you back, scottishgirl, but sorry it didn't work out with the daddy you had.
Hugs and kisses.

Special hugs and kisses for my special little girls!

High fives and handshakes for my fellow daddies.

Hugs and kisses for all our little girls.
How are you? Im sorry it didn't work out either! But shit happens right? Xxxxx

How are you? Im sorry it didn't work out either! But shit happens right? Xxxxx

It does, and if you really want a Daddy, I certain you'll find one eventually, so chin up.

I'm good, thanks for asking, and other that not having your Daddy anymore, how have you been?

Good morning and happy Friday all you sexy Daddies and bouncy baby girls that adore them hugs and :kiss::kiss::kiss: to all!

Quick question if as Daddy G said Thursdays are "sticky finger Thursdays" and we have had "no panties" Tuesdays (and Sundays) then what is Friday? :rolleyes:

Good morning and happy Friday all you sexy Daddies and bouncy baby girls that adore them hugs and :kiss::kiss::kiss: to all!

Quick question if as Daddy G said Thursdays are "sticky finger Thursdays" and we have had "no panties" Tuesdays (and Sundays) then what is Friday? :rolleyes:

Fridays are play days little girl.......climb on my lap.......pull your skirt up so Daddy can see your wet little girl panties..........can you feel my hard cock little girl?.....:devil:

It does, and if you really want a Daddy, I certain you'll find one eventually, so chin up.

I'm good, thanks for asking, and other that not having your Daddy anymore, how have you been?
Been ok other than that ha! Still working away and enjoying my weekends. I see much hasn't changed on here though xxxxxxx

Oh my Little One......I think You need to climb in lap.......don't ya think.......are your fingers sticky little girl........:kiss:.........:devil:

Yes, I think I definitely need some time in Daddy's lap......to curl up there and feel your arms around me as I lay my head on your shoulder and stroke your chest....feeling your warmth....your strength.....your--*GASP!* "Daddy! Is that what I think it is?! I was trying to be loving and romantic! Shame on you Daddy...." *wagging my finger--which is not sticky (yet)--at you while trying and failing to hide the grin on my face and the giggle that escapes my lips* ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back