The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
kisses a handsome cheek

Sorry to hear that, lovely, but...it does mean I get to see you, which is always great.

winks with a playful smile

Nods. Well, I really have kept myself busy the past few days, so I haven't been around much. I owe a few posts, though. Growls to himself.

Have to get to writing.

Yet another court day with my ex Oh the joys of an early morning monday. Maybe this time will be the last one but I doubt it.

Yet another court day with my ex Oh the joys of an early morning monday. Maybe this time will be the last one but I doubt it.

Cheer up, beautiful. You gotta stay optimistic. Sure maybe odds are not that great that it will be the last, but there is still a chance, right?

Cheer up, beautiful. You gotta stay optimistic. Sure maybe odds are not that great that it will be the last, but there is still a chance, right?

Yeah there is a chance his lawyer will FINALLY have the information the judge has been asking for for nearly a year and a final decision will be made. So at best the next to last one at worst another year or who knows how many of this crap.

*gives you a big heartfelt hug*:rose:

*Hugs*

Thank you yeishia

Nothing is quite like the unpleasantness of dealing with the willfully ignorant.

What I hate most are those who are proud of their ignorance. "I prefer to keep things simple." Basically saying, that since I know about a few things they don't, I am therefore a nerd. Shrugs.

*wanders through and gives Viv a hug*

Returns the hug

Thanks, doll.
Seriously, I read your reply and my first thought was.. has he been invited to the wedding? Do I need to take care of that?

I prolly should invite you. :D That'd be awesome.

Also.. please feel free to smack me if I'm turning into one of those brides...

Returns the hug

Thanks, doll.
Seriously, I read your reply and my first thought was.. has he been invited to the wedding? Do I need to take care of that?

I prolly should invite you. :D That'd be awesome.

Also.. please feel free to smack me if I'm turning into one of those brides...

Aww, poor wedding-brained Vivi...

*chuckle*

If I were capable of attending, I likely would.

Also, if I smack you, it won't be for being a bride. Though another b-word comes to mind... :p

Aww, poor wedding-brained Vivi...

*chuckle*

If I were capable of attending, I likely would.

Also, if I smack you, it won't be for being a bride. Though another b-word comes to mind... :p

Oh, am I really being bitchy? I didn't think I was.. but I know people like to think I always am.... or maybe you're thinking I'm being bad. And holy fuck I wish I was being bad, but I don't have the energy for it!

I just want to go to bed and sleep for the next month.

Oh, am I really being bitchy? I didn't think I was.. but I know people like to think I always am.... or maybe you're thinking I'm being bad. And holy fuck I wish I was being bad, but I don't have the energy for it!

I just want to go to bed and sleep for the next month.

The word I had in mind was "brat", you silly woman.

You'll have plenty of time to be bad after you're done with the wedding.

If you sleep for a month straight, you might get bedsores. Nobody likes bedsores...

The word I had in mind was "brat", you silly woman.

You'll have plenty of time to be bad after you're done with the wedding.

If you sleep for a month straight, you might get bedsores. Nobody likes bedsores...

Brat.
See?

Vivi's brain is fried.

mumbles to herself while padding off to bed.

No more court dates for me. The judge still is expecting stuff from my ex but I am.free from any more appearances.

attachment.php

This!

So...I was thinking about starting a horror thread here in the lounge. Just an idea that came to mind...tunnels/a world under the city and all that. Would people be interested in writing something along those lines?
Just curious.

Yeeessssssss..........

So...I was thinking about starting a horror thread here in the lounge. Just an idea that came to mind...tunnels/a world under the city and all that. Would people be interested in writing something along those lines?
Just curious.

Depending on how serious you may want the thread to be could I write a reoccurring character who is killed in different ways?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back