Testing the water !! NIkkibabe

nice...
not very technical I'm afraid. I haven't been able to upload a pic for my avatar yet! o-well...

But to sum up:

Nice Pic. way to keep it classy by not going Pic 1: clothes on, pic 2: clothes off, pic 3: spread 'em!

(but I hope...one day... :eek: )

nikkibabe26 said:
Just a slight variation on the first pic, I tried to upload pics for the requests but seem to be having a bit of trouble with it, no it genious i am afraid.
Any way I would absolutely love to see a pic of "my pics on someone elses monitor", if any one can reply with that I would be a happy girl. I might even show a nice "full" coulour pic !!!
You mean like this?

nice hips, great tits. I'd luv to watch you play with my guy

I need to re-think the whole shaved thing now!

Hi...wow...suddenly I'm having 2nd thoughts about preferring women to be smooth between their thighs!

Nikki...you're fantastic.

a pic of you from behind on your bed would be welcomed with many smiles and,well...bulging crotches,too.

:kiss: :heart: :kiss:

You have a beautiful Body thank you for showing it. You should be very proud!!!

Nikki

nikkibabe26 said:
A bit nervous posting this pic, but i have loads more if feedback is ok. x
Still having a few probs uploading pics, I will take some more today though.

nikkibabe26 said:
Nikki no need to be nervous!!!!!!!You look Amazing :rose:

better

nikkibabe26 said:
looks a whole lot better than just ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GREAT SHOT!!!!

Hey nikkibabe26, I have a picture request. How about one with my face buried in that cute little patch of fur you have!

Request

Love to see a pic of you sitting on my face with my tongue buried in your sweet looking pussy and you squirming around! Please!!!

Fantastic. Hoping for more. I love a lady with some hair where it is supposed to be.. Let me crawl down there and .................................

Looking delicious, Nikki! I don't think you'll have any problems with getting a lot of positive feedback...

Lovely pictures Nikki - you last picture, super erotic image of pubes and stockings ;)

nikkibabe26 said:
Still having a few probs uploading pics, I will take some more today though.

Good might have a treat for my eyes when return from work. :)

Back