Ever just want a good conversation?

I might be an eternal optimist, but I believe ou can find that even here... among other delicious things! ;)

Thank you for starting this thread. I am enjoying all the great responses.

It's been good, right? I've been lucky to find a few people who have brought me some of the best conversations of my life here at Lit. I look forward to more.

It's been good, right? I've been lucky to find a few people who have brought me some of the best conversations of my life here at Lit. I look forward to more.

I appreciate you starting this thread. I've been looking to meet people from all over and have intelligent conversations to help pass the time. Anyone interested in something like that can feel free to PM me. Thanks again.

Jim

individuals need to respond in order to have a conversation...

1) I did respond.

2) according to your post history, it would appear that you like calling people out for not responding, even when they have. :)

We can't all be in sync, unfortunately. I think that's why the search is -- a search.

I hope you're able to find the one you click with soon.

Thank you for starting this thread. One of the best tings in life is having someone to converse with on so many levels

Last edited by a moderator:
Always looking for a good conversation... the kind that makes you excited and anxious for the next.

I rarely want one without the other, if you know what I mean. Both are hard enough to find exclusively. Exquisite when they coexist.

I rarely want one without the other, if you know what I mean. Both are hard enough to find exclusively. Exquisite when they coexist.

I think they need to coexist to make it all wonderful :)

Speaking of conversations, is anyone looking forward to anything special this week? I love to hear about things people are excited about in their regular lives. 🙂

Speaking of conversations, is anyone looking forward to anything special this week? I love to hear about things people are excited about in their regular lives. 🙂

hopefully finishing up some projects that have consumed months of time at my "regular job."

I have an appointment next Saturday to determine my disability status with social security.....finally!!

Oh! Good luck! I know that can take forever to get straightened. Hope all goes well for you.

Thank you. Just got notice I have to renew for nutrition assistance and when I went online to do it, they told me they have no record of me in the system and I have to go into the office in person and wait another 5 hours to be helped.

Last edited:
Thank you. Just got notice I have to renew for nutrition assistance and when I went online to do it, they told me they have no record of me in the system and I have to go into the office in person and wait anoth 5 hours to be helped.

That's frustrating 😕

Thank you. Just got notice I have to renew for nutrition assistance and when I went online to do it, they told me they have no record of me in the system and I have to go into the office in person and wait anoth 5 hours to be helped.

Yuck. Sorry to hear and good luck.

Thank you. Just got notice I have to renew for nutrition assistance and when I went online to do it, they told me they have no record of me in the system and I have to go into the office in person and wait another 5 hours to be helped.

Red tape is the worst

Back