beautiful pitbulls

yeah... i don't remember what page there in though :(

417684_442391032511589_620534586_n.jpg

why do people mutilate these dogs so? they are a lovely animal when bred and reared properly, not when they are chopped about and brought up to be aggressive in order to make the owners feel more 'manly'.

the rotties always used to have their tails docked, but that's a thing of the past now - they show full-tailed rotties at crufts and the dogs are happier for it. animals that depend so much on body language as a communication tool shouldn't have bits lopped off.

why do people mutilate these dogs so? they are a lovely animal when bred and reared properly, not when they are chopped about and brought up to be aggressive in order to make the owners feel more 'manly'.

the rotties always used to have their tails docked, but that's a thing of the past now - they show full-tailed rotties at crufts and the dogs are happier for it. animals that depend so much on body language as a communication tool shouldn't have bits lopped off.

I agree. Our pit boxer mix does this cute-but-funny thing with her ears when she wanting to play. She flattens them out to the side but the ends kinda flop about. I would have missed out on additional chuckles from the sheer cute goofiness had her ears been cropped.

Back