Finally a thread for women who are currently masturbating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh it can be amazing together! There is soo much, to know there are soo many of us feeling the same moisture drives me crazy! The passion, the common knowledge of the feelings of being touched, or filled, kissed and suckled

That is really, really nice. Are you close to your orgasm yet?

I am heading to my bed shortly for the same, locked away in my room..think of me, my images, my body...

Oh honey, I hope you really enjoy your orgasm...hope you have an amazing, deep, beautiful climax.

I just came, and it was so lovely. My head is still spinning and everything within range is wet!

Oh Julie, as I was heading off to get some much needed release, my son got home from school...I am still soo horny. I am soo happy you got your release! Pictures would have been great from that scene!

Thanks, hon - I enjoyed my orgasm so much. But you poor thing, you must be so frustrated - when will you get a chance to come?

Laying on the couch having a chat and rubbing my clit through my pjs. Grazing my nails over my clit creating great friction and good wetness. Teasing myself and loving it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back