How do you feel RIGHT this moment? "I'm ________________"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I listen to conversations that make me want to kick myself in the head. God forbid anyone listens to me about a simple fix. Christ almighty!

So instead of actually kicking myself in the head, I'm going to change and go running. Get my zen back in check by sweating out all the BS.

So instead of actually kicking myself in the head, I'm going to change and go running. Get my zen back in check by sweating out all the BS.
Though.... I'd like to watch you kick yourself in the head.... that... would be fun.

Hell It would make my damned day!

but... yea.. run yurself Bshitless...

nibbles Ninalips

nibbles itsy lips.... rubbing noses... and bites, hard, sucking her breath through my teeth.

:p Spare some energy? *is wearing down from dealing with a short blonde tornado*

Stay away and you'll be fine... lol, a few people already annoy me on this site, please don't become one of them..

All said in a happy tone!!!! :D

Stay away and you'll be fine... lol, a few people already annoy me on this site, please don't become one of them..

All said in a happy tone!!!! :D

As we currently seem to lack that whiff of controversy ... perhaps a list would go some way toward livening things up ..... ? :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back