Indian bitch rough treatment

indian_cpl2013

Experienced
Joined
Aug 31, 2013
Posts
39
The diary

18th December 2014, Today started off different, I woke up today with the intention to arrange a session with a potential friend of a friend. Her name was Sheena, she was relatively tall for an Indian girl with a curvy frame. Me and my wife asked her to come over so that we could have a friendly chat and prep her for the session. We had arranged for a fetish session but we kept it vague so that she would be interested. In Sheena’s mind she was coming over for a swinging session, and yes while that was true, she didn’t expect what we had in store.

After drinks we asked her to join us in the bedroom, we made her aware of the safe word and told her to use a safe action if she needed too. She agreed and was happy to continue. My wife was dressed in fishnets and Sheena was still dressed in pin striped tight business trousers with a tight top on. My wife started kissing her slowly and passionately.

We told her that we may use toys, she appeared to be occupied with my wife, kissing her back. I took out a silk blindfold and covered her eyes. My wife then got her wrists and then we tied them up. We then told her to get on her knees and stay there.

My wife came over and slapped her tits and mouth hard, saying she was a dirty slut and now we had her trapped. We got a 6 inch realistic dildo and got her to suck it, we watched as she only sucked the head. A pathetic excuse of a whore she was, we started to fuck her mouth with it. The mouth virgin that she was, she started to gag. We proceeded to expose her tits and then pushed the dildo down her mouth deeper. Now we were face fucking the Indian bitch.

After 15mins had passed, we both decided that she needed to call in sick the next day at work, so we got an 8inch dildo and started forcefully ramming it into her throat. She belched and gagged really really hard. Her purpose was now being served to us. We decided to play nipple clamps on her and then decided to pull on them hard. We removed the dildo from her throat and she was shouting her safe word to us franticly. My wife just slapped her face hard and pulled her clamps so hard that they came off her nipples. She was in tears screaming now. Good thing the neighbours were on holiday.

We moved her blindfold and brutally kept ramming the dildo into her throat. I then thought this was too noisy and went and got a penis mouth gag. This gag was 4inches long, enough to set her gag reflex off and enough to shut her up. We strapped her in, her eyes instantly watered as the muffled sound echoed. We spat on the bitch as she shook in fear. Not satisfied with the mouth gag, we placed an O-ring on her and got the 6 inch dildo and rammed it down her throat. We then strapped the dildo in and started the stop watch. An intro into breath play was on the menu. After 30 seconds we removed the dildo and she gasped for air. She was shaking, in shock and couldn’t speak properly now. We then decided to strap her to a vibrator and leave her in the room till she came multiple times. We watched as she had violent orgasm after orgasm, screaming like a possessed animal. After the session, we got her a change of clothes and allowed her to rest. We got her some painkillers and asked her to call in sick at work. She wasn’t able to speak, her voice, throat and nipples were totally violated.

The good news is, she wants to meet up again!!!

Sheena is going to be meeting again soon!
 
Back
Top