New Member Introductions

Welcome.

Greetings from the frozen-tundra of Wisconsin. I'm a 29 year old single female who needs some excitement in her life. I'm open to talking to just about anyone about anything (but I won't cyber -- please don't ask). I would love to get to know people and learn everyone's "secrets". I'm laid back, easy-going, shy at first but that definitely changes once I get comfortable around you, and I love to HAVE FUN! I hope to make friends on here and to just find a place where I can enjoy myself and enjoy the others around me.

I'd like to talk.
 
New to forum not so new to the site

Hiyas all
I finally got tired of Lurking around the site and just reading the very awesome stories here, and thought i would finally be active with the raest of you. not much to really say about myself single 38 year old male divorced 2 times. 3 kids all living with there moms, 1 cat 2 hamsters and a 2 snakes 1 a very young king Boa, the other(well you have to get to know me a litle bettersmiles evilly just look at my little pic).
Willing to talk about anything with any one I dont have very many boundries , but if you would like to know something more about me just ask I will answer if i can.
 
Hello All

I've been a fan of this site for years mainly for the amazing writing and creative stories. I recently stumbled into the forums and have become an even greater fan of this site. The frank open discussions, helpful people and outstanding erotic content makes Literotica quite unique. I hope to write stories and contribute my two bits as well. :D
 
Hello Everyone

I seemed to have not seen this introduction thread :D I have already made a few posts, but hope to make plenty more as I love to rp and interact with others. I have been a member of literotica since may of last year but just recently really checked out the forums, before that I mainly read stories. The nice thing about Literotica i think is the fact that all avenues of sexual and nonsexual topics are covered here, and one can find all different walks of life as well. Personally i dont have many sexual boundaries, anything is explorable one time or another, everything except maybe beastiality... that is sort of extreme:eek: Other than that I hope to meet lots of interesting people on here and have lots of great experiences.:rose:
 
PPPPsssssssssttttttttttt..........

Hi Everyone!

I'm new and a bit confused... I tried to "chat" but a lot of the rooms are locked.
Now I'm taking some time to read the Threads. I can't wait to get to know ya :kiss:

Oh, I'm 46, married and love to meet new people. :)
 
I'm a mid 40's Australian.
I'm whatever I want to be inside my mind.
In reality, I'm single (and loving it). Mother to a 25 year old.
I recently found some energy after being diagnosed with a medical condition (nothing serious), and I now look forward to nearly every day with a zest I have not seen in a long long long time.
I had surgery on my hand for Carpal Tunnel two days ago, and while resting my hand, searched for places on the net where I could put my never ending imagination into words. After reading various threads, I think I found exactly what I want in here!
I love my own company more than anyone else's, and although I'm always friendly, I don't find it easy to make 'true friends'.
I change my mind constanly about pretty much everything, have an opinion about almost anything, but don't always voice it (on ocassion I have been known to ramble :rolleyes:).
I tend to do things I love with a passion rarely seen, have a spirit that yearns to be free, and don't beat around the bush or put up with other people's BS!
Nice to meet those who will inspire, ire and irk me in the future :)


Hi
Just reading your post You sound remarkably like me. And I wanted to say hi.
Reg
 
Hi Everyone!

I'm new and a bit confused... I tried to "chat" but a lot of the rooms are locked.
Now I'm taking some time to read the Threads. I can't wait to get to know ya :kiss:

Oh, I'm 46, married and love to meet new people. :)

hey welcome!!
I don't know much about the Lit chat rooms but I postings about a month ago that they were having hacker problems and that they had been forced to shut them down until they fixed the problems, so that could be the reason.
You could start a thread down below in the "how to" section and will probably get more answers
:)
 
Hello, to everyone!

I have just learned of this site today on my own doing a few Google searches. I'm thankful that I have stumbled upon it as I can see it has many things to offer. All in which I am interested in.

I was beginning to become bored of other sites and desperately needed something new.

My name is Sheri. I just recently turned 31. I've been in a long distance relationship for approx 6 months now. Despite the typical LDR issues we are actually doing well. The distance isn't so far that we have to go too long without that intimacy.

I'm looking forward to making new friends, gaining some new found knowledge, as well as sharing my personal experiences and expressing my opinions.


:heart::)
 
Hi

So, I have been an avid reader for years. Enjoyed the stories and was impressed with how various authors have been able to capture my imagination. I am not so good at expressing myself in the written form but do admire those who can. Why join? Well, slowly I am discovering my “voice” and wishing to experiment with my new found creativity. 30 years old, meeting like minded individuals is important to me and I still think that confidence is the sexist attribute that someone can have. More…well, please feel free to contact me.
Take care everyone. :)
 
Hi i'm new. Found a link to here on another site and decided to join.
I'm open to anything and like some of the things i've read so far.

I'm Kirsty. I'm 22 and from Cleveland, UK.
Single mother to a beautiful girl :)
 
Welcome to Lit. You do relise that now you've said your single your PM box will be full. :D Hope you find what your looking for.
 
Hi i'm new. Found a link to here on another site and decided to join.
I'm open to anything and like some of the things i've read so far.

I'm Kirsty. I'm 22 and from Cleveland, UK.
Single mother to a beautiful girl :)

Howdy and Welcome to Lit.
 
I am 23 years old, male, and live in Texas. I have been roleplaying since the old yahoo chatrooms almost 10 years ago. I found your site by accident one day, and I really like the idea of erotic roleplaying. I think I am really going to enjoy my time here.
 
I am 23 years old, male, and live in Texas. I have been roleplaying since the old yahoo chatrooms almost 10 years ago. I found your site by accident one day, and I really like the idea of erotic roleplaying. I think I am really going to enjoy my time here.
Hey welcome aboard!!

Dave
 
Hi! I'm new here... I'm Vixx and I'm 21 years old. I've been reading around this site for awhile but haven't ever signed up to post. This place looks like fun and I'm not exactly sure what I'm looking to get out of it yet. I guess we'll see. ;)
Vixx
 
Hi everyone! My name is Allie and I've been lurking here for years and have finally decided to join in the fun! I'm looking forward to joining in the discussions (maybe the picture forums too--we'll see, I'm sort of shy!) and getting to know everyone! :heart:
 
Welcome to all newer members. Hope you find what you are seeking from the halls of Lit.
 
Hello everyone! I'm Emily and I'm an 18 year old student living in the UK.

I'm not particularly good at writing about myself but I thought it'd be a good start to say hello and I look forward to exploring this forum a lot more. I'm sure it'll be very enlightening!
 
Hi everyone...
I'm new so I think it will be nice for me to come and say hi..

I'm 26 female and...
I think that's all for now :p
 
Hello, I am a newbie here..just started this today. My hubby was always on here so I told him I want to see what its like.

I am happily married and a 28 yr old mother of 3 kids. I spend most of my time at home being that my husband works and I take care of the kiddos. I like to go out and see beautiful things and also like to have a drink here and there. When my hubby is at work we usually get on yahoo messenger and talk about what we wanna do sexually to eachother and its always intreging. I would like to do some of these stories but not quite yet. I need a few days to get a feel of everything.
 
Welcome to all newer members. Hope you find what you are seeking from the halls of Lit.
 
Hey everyone.This looks like a nice place to be.I am a male 27 years old and live in the UK.I love to meet new people and chat about anything.
 
Back
Top