The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Returns the hug, squeezing him tight as a giggle leaves her lips*

That's okay, we all have them.

*Her fingers graze against his back as she contemplates whether or not to continue to compliment him, to further his shyness, but she decides against it. For now.*

Yes I know, but I am usually good at hiding mine!

-Lets out a soft sigh of pleasure. Relaxing into her touch.-

mmmf. That's nice.
 
LT:

I have a truly amazing friend, and I couldn't be happier that I have made his day a little easier. No matter how rough his life may be, he's still pushing through his struggles and fighting each day, just so he can spend time with those he loves and try to enjoy it as best he can. I am truly blessed for friendships like these, and my night has been the best night I've had in a while. I may not be able to go to sleep now, but staying up to save a person is the best feeling in the world.
 
Oh FD, you silly sociopath*. You have to have other people do your work for you? C'mon man. I know you don't have a conscience, but I thought you at least had some balls.



*And no, I'm just mud-flinging here. There are actual signs.
 
Last edited:
FLT - I love being on iggy

I wouldn't love it too much. It's pretty obvious no one actually is, because he has to know what's going on. It's why he's still here, despite, you know, "leaving." And if he hasn't read this yet, he will soon. Isn't it a curious coincidence how quickly he posts after people he wants to talk to, despite the "time to time" that he'll be peeking his head in?



And yes, I know, look at me stirring up drama and attacking that poor, abused soul. Of course, if you look back you'll notice that I've had a couple of posts per day, max, for a while now because I've been so busy, and I haven't been around to start anything. But still, whether here or in private, he's going to want your pity for this... because that's what he does.




But hell, we're here, why not look at all of it?

In her book, Stout also describes other techniques that a shameless sociopath will use to keep the rest of us in line. They are:

Charm
Risk-taking, and convincing others to do it with them
Recognizing a person who is decent and trusting—the perfect target
Sexual seduction
Crocodile tears—especially when sociopaths are about to be confronted
Righteous indignation—Plan B when sociopaths are about to be confronted
Exploiting social and professional roles
Gaslighting—making victims doubt their own perceptions





Sound familiar to anyone else?
 
Eh...I keep seeing him, but never read his posts because my tummy gets all icky when I do.
Has he been up to no good again?

That said, I'm not sure he's a sociopath so much as ego-maniacal. But lets not split hairs.

Also, 'Gaslight' is a great movie.
Also, also, the first film role for Murder-She-Wrote-Lady.

It's the pity play. Always the pity play with him. He'll be giving it to whoever he complains to about this when he sees it in a few minutes.


Also, you mean teapot-from-Beauty-and-the-Beast lady.
 
pity-pity-pity Buck?

I meant creepy-manipulation-lady-from-The-Manchurian-Candidate lady.

Is that like duck-duck-goose?


I've never actually seen that. Either version. I also can't think of anything else I've seen her in.


I do have that Beauty and the Best song in my head now, though, so that's something!
 
Sun factorial?
No wonder he needed to blow up the sun, TOO HOT!!!

MV5BMTk3OTgwOTAzOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMTM4MjY5._V1._SX264_SY475_.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top