whats your fantasy right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to be put into a booth with glory holes on each side. Then told to suck every cock that comes my way and I better swallow every load. By the end of the night, I have sucked and swallowed over 100 cocks.
 
I've also always fantasied of having a huge walk in closet filled with nothing but every kind of lingerie and sexy costume and fuck me heels
 
Being followed back to my hotel room while on a business trip and "raped" by a big, dangerous man.... in all holes. The idea of his large hand pressing down over my mouth.... OMG...
 
week long vacation with another horny sexy cpl....giving the wives all the pleasures we hubbies can think up....hehe:D

especially for mrsK's 50th
 
Last edited:
So ass play from a sexy lady.. Maybe acfinger or a toy during a blowjob... Would love to chat with some about it..
 
During a long morning commute on the train, a long-time crush of mine spreads my legs and starts fingering me. Before I know it, he's eating me furiously. I cum twice before we get downtown.
 
To be able to fully dress with another girlie friend , lingerie, thigh highs, dress, wig, make up, heels all of it then go on a long shopping spree buying lots of sexy girlie things :devil:
 
To be able to take sissy Cindy out on a date. Show her around town. Have her hanging on my arm, the other women glaring at her as she realizes she is my girl.
 
after extended chatting and phone conversations to be delivered a suitcase filled with "thePerfect Sub attire", a plane ticket, (class of course!) met at the airport by a limo driver, escorted to the limo and driven to the hotel. At check in to be given the key to the room, ride the elevator filled with anticipation, open the door and sitting in a chair by the window is the man I have come to meet. Discovering he is everything and more I anticipated will be the perfect discovery. We will spend our weekend exploring our bodies, his town and perhaps coming to the decision this is indeed a relationship we wish to take to the next level. The question is: what is that level?
 
my other fantasy is for my ex to knock on my door one evening. Ask if he could come in and talk? I say yes and he confesses his regret for leaving me. Assures me he never stopped loving me and begs me to take him back. I do and we live happily ever after. The End.
Now that is indeed a fantasy!!!!
 
Getting picked up in a hotel bar, being mistaken for a call girl, and getting well compensated for my effort.
 
My fabtasy right now?

Meet a gal, mid twenties, check into a nice place... lock the doors! Try every position that's known and then some
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top