Twisted Obsession (Closed)

Cum_Inside

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 8, 2017
Posts
3,384
Brie.jpg Harper was a woman who knew what she wanted. Well, if you had asked her that question six months ago she would have scoffed and confirmed that her life was in order down to the most minute details. Now, however, over the last few months, Brie's life was a mess of jumbled concerns and fears which made her question anything and everything she had once accepted as truth; in the dark of the night she laid awake and worked herself into an anxious stupor as she debated if she had made some enormous mistake. Brie twirled a glass of light, pink-tinged milky liquid absentmindedly on the far side of the bar and wondered where all that self-assurance had suddenly disappeared to.

Life had a much different perspective when she had been 23 and newly married to her husband Bryson.

He was one of the top consultants at an architectural firm and fairly well-to-do. Her parents expressed some discomfort when she first introduced him to the family due to his age difference and prior commitments to the children he had raised with his ex-wife (he was nigh on 40 when Brie met him), but his charming smile and exemplary family background made him a perfect candidate for their only daughter. Those concerns had been quickly washed away when he proposed and granted Brie a reasonably charmed life.

Four years later, Brie wondered if their whirlwind romance should ever have happened. It seemed that she spent most of her free time despondent and lonely lately when the couple should still be enjoying the fruits of their love and working to build a solid future together. Of course they would never have children, but Brie had been fine with that. She'd known before she married him, since the first time he took her into his bed and hitched her thighs up around his hips and slid inside her bare he proclaimed that he had been snipped after "that fucking bitch" took him to the cleaners for child support and held his children over him to make his life hellish. She was emotionally manipulative and Brie knew well just how monstrous of a woman she was but Bryson would have nothing to do with giving any woman another hold over him, so the vasectomy effectively eliminated any chance of that ever happening.

Brie had thought she would be fine living a life with no children. Four years later, she caught herself staring wistfully at her friends' kids as they laughed and played and tugged gently at Brie's hair, begging "auntie Bee" to join them as they dove and splashed in the pool whenever they'd come over for a visit. Bryson was always in the background but never present at these get-togethers. His own children were grown and he wanted nothing to do with the silliness of little tykes. It did kind of make her uncomfortable that she was barely older than his eldest boy (who was 21 this year) but she tried to ignore that.

She had been doing just fine with setting aside baby fever until he had started spending long nights "at the office" (or so he said). He was home very little lately and when he was, Brie could read the strain in his eyes and see the exhaustion settling into the pallor of his face. For a man who generally kept himself in decent shape for his age, Bryson was beginning to look every bit the forty-four-year-old man he was aging into.

Brie knew he wasn't working when he stayed out late. As a matter of fact, she was the one to pay the bills. She'd noticed his paycheques had taken a sharp decline in the last several months and that funds were a bit tighter despite her own well-paying full-time job. If Bryson was doing so much overtime at the firm, why didn't their bank account reflect that?

She wasn't stupid - rarely ever did he seem to want to engage in sex anymore, but maybe that was because he was always so frustrated and quiet when he finally slid into bed next to her near midnight most evenings. That, or he came home drunk. Bryson had to be fucking some other strumpet and it broke Brie's heart a little. Why wasn't she good enough?

She did everything she could to keep him happy. She cooked and cleaned, kept herself in peak physical condition through the dance classes she taught on top of her regular working schedule. Sometimes she even managed to go to the gym. She was nothing like the pathetic schoolgirl trembling in her boots for his attention like she had been once - when she met him, Brie was in the final year of her nursing degree and he was guest lecturing a class her friend Avery was taking on post-modernism architectural design. The other woman had gushed over him for days. Brie had thought she was exaggerating about his good looks until she literally plowed into him in the campus cafe four weeks later.

And that, as they say, was history.

Now, Brie fiddled with her wedding band and sipped at her drink as she pondered.

Bryson was never home. He could never give her children. He was likely having sex with someone else. Bills were starting to pile up as Bryson brought home less and less money each pay cycle. Something had to give.

But it wouldn't do to think on it any longer - she was just working herself into a tantrum the more her brain worked in circles. She'd come out for a drink (or two, or three) and planned to spend the night at her parents tonight. Bryson was out of town and their bed just felt so lonely with(out) him. That plus the fact that her parents only lived a few blocks from the busy downtown nightlife made it an easy choice.

It had been years since she had wandered into a quiet pub tucked away in one of the back alleys; in fact, it had been at least five or six years when she was still young and bright-eyed, living the university dream. At least back then she had friends she could talk to and go out with in the evenings. Now that she was married to Bryson, she rarely got to see the girls from uni. She only ever got to spend time with his friend group and they were all older, more... "sophisticated" than a simple girl like Brie. So here she was in a darkened bar all alone.

She didn't fit in with his crowd either. To them, Brie was the typical babyfaced harlot who had only married Bryson for his money. They didn't see that there was love there. No - nobody ever did. They especially didn't see that there was no money there anyway, if that had ever been a draw to her; spoiler - it wasn't.

Even Brie had trouble seeing that these days.

The fear that kept her up in the night stemmed from the sick voice whispering in her head that she had fallen out of love with her husband. The worst part was, she suspected he didn't feel the same for her, either.

Were they both just wasting their time?

Brie heaved a massive sigh and downed her drink. The ice cubes had melted and she twisted her lips up into a grimace, face crunching at the watered down taste of her Bailey's strawberry and cream. Polishing that one off, she ordered a second. This time she asked for it straight - no ice, thanks.

She didn't leave this one to wallow, either.

By the time she finished, her bladder was screaming at her. Brie let her feet settle on the floor and grabbed her clutch as she made her way to the bathroom. She stood there in front of the sink for a few minutes after the deed was done and just stared at herself, taking in the displeased look that seemed to have become a permanent fixture on her face.

"Ridiculous," she muttered, turning the taps on and washing her hands quickly. She spared a few minutes to scrub water down the sides of her face too, hoping to help ease the worry lines around her mouth. She was too young for this kind of mental exhaustion.

Returning from the washroom, Brie paused a few feet away from the bar.

The gentle hum of conversation hushed around her as she fixated on the spot where she had been sitting only minutes before. There was a gentleman in the seat she had vacated now, and all Brie could tell from this angle with his broad shoulders facing towards her was that he was very tall. Very well dressed, too; she could see the tailored fit of his ebony dress-shirt clinging to his tanned biceps and forearms from here, but the suit jacket laying on the bar beside him told her that this man was not one to be trifled with.

She watched as he raised his drink to his mouth, wide brown eyes catching on the crazy expensive watch glinting back at her from his left wrist. This man did not belong in a seedy bar like this. He looked like he'd just walked out of the pages of a magazine. Was there to be no end to the strange turn her life seemed to have taken? He was the last thing she expected to see in a hole-in-the-wall pub. She herself had chosen this place so as to not run into any of her acquaintances, but it seemed an odd setting for him.

Well.

It appeared as though this was a sign that she was done drinking for the eve. Her mind was playing tricks on her. It had to be. There was no way a wealthy, attractive gentleman had somehow chosen to sit in the seat that may even still be radiating warmth from her rear in one of the more... quaint city bars that seemed to serve mostly gangbangers and those who were a little less affluent.

Still, it was a nice place despite its poor location and Brie supposed that the service was good enough to warrant certain clientele. Maybe it did make sense after all. It was quiet and private here.

Brie squared her own shoulders and made her way forward to pay off her tab. She came to a stop next to the mystery man and couldn't help but steal a glance at his face out of her periphery. She lost her breath -- he was fucking gorgeous! But that thought was banished almost as immediately as it had smacked her in the face.

Stop, she admonished herself, digging her debit card out of her wallet to pay. You're married!

There was a traitorous voice in the back of her head that whispered: no shit - but is it a crime to look? Your husband is probably dipping his dingle in another woman right now. Why can't you enjoy yourself too?

So she looked.

Brie met his eyes squarely.

Her heart pounded in her chest.

Then it came to a crashing halt when the bartender interjected and said, "I'm sorry Ma'am. Your card is declined."

Brie's head whipped back around to face the bartender incredulously, mouth agape.

There was no way! Her pay had just been deposited on Wednesday; she hadn't paid any bills since. There should be a few thousand dollars in that account still!

Her fists clenched at her sides and her teeth grit in annoyance but her smile was sugary sweet when she popped open the billfold in her wallet and thumbed out enough cash to cover the tab and the tip. She always kept cash on her for emergency purposes, but two days after her pay had been deposited should never count for an "emergency."

She muttered under her breath, "Christ, Bry," because of course this had to be his fault. Had he made some big purchase that he hadn't told her about? Was the account overdrawn? She'd have some nasty words to exchange with him when she got home tomorrow, but under the haze of alcohol? Probably not a grand idea.

Brie asked herself: You know what else isn't a good idea?

That answer was abundantly clear when she pulled out the stool next to the mystery man and asked for another round, albeit in a very muted, embarrassed tone.

If there was one thing that always made her feel good... well, that was booze. She could drink her problems away like they had never been there in the first place.
 
Last edited:
Thursday Night - Meeting a new woman

Jack Muldoon.jpgJack Muldoon grew up in luxury and style afforded with belonging to a successful Irish mob. His grandfather, Patrick, saw an opportunity during the depression and ran a bootleg operation, smuggling alcohol across the Canadian border. Then during the great war, he doubled his wealth, making a ton of money selling munitions and whatever else he could lay his hands on to the government. His dad, Shawn, followed in his footsteps after the war, expanding the business into gambling, racketeering, and prostitution. And that is how Jack grew up, in a life of crime and luxury.

His early years were filled with luxury and later women. Growing up in a well-to-do neighborhood behind stone walls with guards, he learned quickly he could buy anything he wanted, even buying his way out of trouble. His dad admonished him often, telling him to be careful because his luck might run out. But Jack also thought he had the luck of the Irish on his side.

In school, he was popular and a sports star. He was graced with height (6'), broad shoulders from weightlifting and a slim waist line. But he had one thing the boys in the locker room were envious of, his thick and long cock. Eventually word spread through school and some of the braver girls were anxious to pull up their skirts and feel his prowess penetrating them. Needless to say Jack could have any girl he wanted and as he grew older and more handsome, the young school girls literally threw themselves at his feet. It also didn't hurt to be seen on the arm of a successful mob boss' son.

But Jack was reckless, with little regard for authority and women. His father's predication came true one day when, at the age of 18, he tried to bribe an honest cop. The ordeal landed him in jail for three months and claimed, on his release, he would kill anyone who tired to put him in prison again. At the time, he was not quite done with his high school education but he convinced his father to bribe the school administration with money and threats to present him with a diploma.

He thought of going to college but soon after his release, he met a girl, and with reckless abandon, he thought he was in love with her. They ran away and got married against the wishes of both sets of parents. Once they returned from their lavish honeymoon in Vegas, he settled nicely into the family business. There was no need for college, he had everything he wanted including a trophy wife.

The marriage was like a dream for him and everything was fine for about a year. But during that first year, Jack realized he loved rough sex and the rougher the better. At first his wife didn't' complain, accepting his slaps and spankings but when his ideas got kinkier and wilder, she rejected his advances. He tried to curb his appetite for wilder sex acts but he knew deep down that this was brewing in him for a long time.

He remembered the time he was staying with his uncle and aunt and he heard noises coming from their bedroom. Sneaking down the hall, he cracked up their bedroom door, seeing his aunt naked, tied to the end of the bed and his uncle hitting her with his belt. Instead of crying out, he was amazed to hear his aunt asking for more and just seeing the power he had over his wife excited Jack. Since that night, Jack found a few willing women to put up with his fiendish desires. He thought when he married, he would mold his wife into liking it but he was wrong.

When she rejected him, he found himself cruising the bar scene, looking for women to satisfy his deviant appetite. He knew a divorce was eminent and when the divorce papers were served, he was relieved to get out of the marriage. He had to pay her a few million dollars to keep her mouth shut about his dark desires but now he was free to pursue them with a wife to nag him.

Jack settled nicely into the life of crime and hunting women at night. At the age of 26, his father suffered a massive heart attack and Jack was left to run the family business. He kept his mother in the family estate while he lived in one end of the large mansion. But he seldom stayed there and seldom saw his mother. He had a smaller flat in the city and owned a condo complex in the heart of downtown. The condo was always available and he kept it a secret that he owned the building. He had an agreement with the landlord to keep it that way. Any one looking for him would find that he had little information about who he was. Life was good, making money during the day and satisfying his wild desires at night.

Tonight had been altogether perplexing. He didn't know what to do about Bryson Harper. He came to him asking for more time to pay off his gambling debts at one of Jack's casinos. Bryson was a pre-eminent architect in town and well respected. But he had a problem, a big problem. Bryson was in debt to the tune of $200,000 plus interest.

Jack had been more lenient with him than with any other debtor. He normally put a halt on further lending and made an example of them by hurting them both financially and physically. But Jack felt he could use Bryson's services and worked out a deal for Bryson to do some design additions for a couple of his casinos.

Things were going along well and Bryson was doing the designs for free. Once they were in the construction phase, Jack would reduce his debt. But tonight he found out Bryson had gone further into debt at one of the casinos. He got drunk, which happening on a regular basis and tonight he was sleeping with one of the hostesses.

And that brought Jack to the Mulligan's Irish Pub, a small place out of the way of the main downtown streets. He had been coming here for years to get away from the crowds. It also gave him a chance to think privately and if he picked up a woman for the night, all the better. Walking down the small alley away from the bright lights, he thought of Bryson Harper. He had to be dealt with and Jack would have to make a very plain statement that Bryson would understand. He knew he was married by the ring on his finger and if push came to shove, he would take the next step, hurting the ones he loved.

Pappy was at the bar, smiling when he saw Jack. Pappy nodded in the direction of a short brunette headed for the restroom. Jack chuckled at the signal which usually meant Pappy found a girl for him. Jack's eyes followed the woman as she made her way to the ladies room, admiring her figure and sway of her ass. It had been a few weeks since Jack had any good sex and he wondered if tonight might be different.

Sitting on the bar stool vacated by the woman, Jack ordered a Jameson straight up. He liked his Irish whiskey without ice so he could get the full flavor of the alcohol. He and Pappy exchanged pleasantries and Jack asked about his family. Pappy gave Jack the latest news and then nodded slightly at the woman leaving the ladies room. Jack watched her approach and hesitate behind him. Glancing at the mirror behind the bar, he knew she was checking him out. He appeared not to notice her, slowly sipping his drink. Would she say something about him being on her stool?

No. She sidled up next to him and when their eyes met, he saw a shimmer. He had seen that look many times before when women first looked at him. He knew he was handsome and it paid benefits over the years.

When she paid with her debit card, he noticed a ring on her left hand. She was married. That didn't deter Jack in the least. She was here alone and that could only mean she either wanted to be alone or she was looking for something. If it was something, he would soon find out. Pappy came back and informed the beauty her debit card was rejected. Jack stifled a laugh at her misfortune. He could tell she was mystified by the news, a deep frown forming on her brow. She was trying to sort out the problem, fiddling in her purse and pulling out some bills.

Jack watched her throw the money on the bar and then he was surprised. She sat on the bar stool next to him and ordered another Bailey's Strawberry and Cream. Pappy didn't take the money right away but turned to get her another drink.

"While you're at it bartender, give me another."

Jack looked at the woman and gave her his disarming smile. He could be downright charming when he wanted to and tonight he poured on the charisma. "Listen ma'am. I couldn't but overhear your little problem. I insist you take your money back and let me buy your drinks. It's the least I can do for a damsel in distress."

Grabbing his wallet, Jack pulled out a large stack of bills and threw a $50 bill on the bar. He picked up the loose bills the woman had laid on the bar and smoothed them before handing them back to her. By now Pappy was back with their drinks but he gave no indication he knew Jack. And as if to play along he said, "That's right kind of you sir. Not many men would offer to pick up a tab for a lovely lady."

Jack stifled a chuckle. Pappy was playing it up good.

Jack handed the bills to the woman and when she opened her hand, he placed the money in her palm but then held onto her smaller hand. He felt her try to pull away but he tightened his grip. He was not going to let her go without a fight. "I hope you don't mind miss. I wouldn't feel right leaving a beautiful woman like you stranded in a seedy bar like this with no money for a cab ride home. And besides I don't like to drink alone and hope you'll join me. My name is Jack and who do I have the pleasure of speaking too?"

Pappy gave Jack a dirty look at his comment and then turned away. He knew Jack's style and now it was probably just a matter of time the woman relaxed. From there, he was sure Jack would schmoose her with his charm.

Jack looked deep into the woman's bright brown orbs wondering what her story was. If he played his cards right, he may not be spending the night alone.
 
Brie bit her lip, hesitating with the money in her hand. She didn’t need this man to pay her tab by any means, but she wasn’t ready for the conversation to end. She tried to open her mouth and decline his generous offer but he continued to speak, introducing himself to her. By the time he finished and was waiting expectantly for a name, Brie was so unsure of what to do with herself.

Her hand closed around the bills until they were crumpled, tiny appendage closing and shrinking so that his hand molded perfectly around hers. Normally she had no issue with handshakes but she could see the glint in his eye and knew that even for a moment he had some of the same wicked thoughts that she’d had: he’d envisioned her clothes on the floor. That thought made her feel sexy but it also made her uncomfortable. Even her husband hadn’t looked at her like that in months. She wondered what it felt like to be underneath a man who wanted her, even just for one evening.

And what a man he was - broad and strong but no trace of fat on him as her dark eyes curved down his front. A trim waist. Long legs.

Unlike her, he did not wear a wedding band. That alone meant nothing - any band could be removed for a hot tryst and then put back on after he got what he wanted, and Brie doubted a man like this could be anything BUT attached; he was handsome and exuded an aura of control. Initial examination told her he was a catch. And... Brie fought off the blush as she noticed the large bulge in his slacks out of her periphery. This man wasn’t even aroused, sitting in such a relaxed fashion at the bar, but Brie could tell that he was (very) well endowed.

What did a cock like that even feel like? What did it look like? Bryson wasn’t that big but they did okay with his equipment. It was still able to give her pleasure even if she wished it might reach a little deeper inside her. Sex was generally over before she orgasmed anyway, and Bryson no longer cared as long as he had a wet hole to fuck waiting at home.

The realization slammed into her chest.

Of course she’d known in the back of her mind, but to admit it felt a bit like acknowledging her marriage was over... But that brought about its own problems. Even though there was no love anymore, it was almost the safest option to stay. It might be painful, but Brie had no idea how to even get herself out of the mess she was in.

Maybe tonight was the first step.

Brie had taken all the shit he’d given her over the last few months with nary a word of complaint. She was young and attractive. She had needs. If Bryson could fuck someone else behind her back, well, why should she suffer alone? Brie had options. Here was one practically being thrown in her face. She was going to take it.

“Hello. I’m Lynn.”

Brie did not want to give her first name to a man she had just met, especially because she wanted no ties to him after tonight, so she was quick to blurt out her middle name instead. Her first was (fairly) unique and she knew that he’d have no trouble tracking her down in the future. Better to be discrete.

She smiled and pushed his money back at him with her free hand, considering that he still had a grip on her.

She cleared her throat politely and that caused him to release her hand, but Brie threw him a flirty smile regardless. Her painted fingernails curled around the glass and she turned back towards the bar pensively.

“I’m very sorry for all this. I don’t mind paying for my own drinks, though it’s generous of you to offer, Jack. My husband, he...” she paused here; it was probably best not to talk about another man after the decision had been made to have sex with this stranger (that is, if he wanted that. The look in his eyes told her that he did).

“Regardless,” she continued, “I’m not in dire straights or drunken enough yet that I would let a stranger pay for my drinks, charming though he is,” she said firmly. As Brie continued to push his money back towards him and flatten the crumpled bills in her hand out her fingers brushed the much larger hand resting on the bar around his own drink. She blushed, lip caught between her teeth once more, but did not apologize for the accidental touch.

If it was up to her it would not be the only flesh she got her fingers on tonight. It didn’t mean that she was so bold so as to say something of that nature. Her mannerisms and flirting techniques had always been more subtle. Despite her potty mouth, Brie was a very shy, quiet woman who led a private life. She didn’t like other people knowing more about her than she needed them to.

Her brown eyes fluttered in desire unconsciously when she met his again. He was focused intensely on her face. Her tongue darted out to wet her lips nervously. She took a deep breath and said, “so Jack, what brings you to this place all alone on a quiet Thursday evening?”

It was a cop-out to change the direction this was heading and they both knew it, but nerves ate at her belly. It had been years since she was pursued sexually by a new man and maybe she was just overthinking what was happening here. Maybe this was completely innocent and she was seeing more in it than there truly was. But maybe she wouldn’t.

Time would tell.
 
Last edited:
Thursday evening - Jack makes Lynn an offer

As he silently waited for her response, he saw her glance down at his crotch. He didn't have to look, he knew it was nestled nice and tight in his trousers, giving the impression that what lay under the cloth was massive. For a brief moment, the vision of herlips wrapped around his tool, trying to take all of into her mouth danced in his head. Most women had a problem taking all of his cock in their mouths. A small smile curled on his lips as he envisioned grabbing her hair and forcing his thick cock down her throat.

His thoughts were distracted by her angelic voice. Lynn. What a beautiful name, he thought as he gazed deeply into her eyes. Jack smiled brightly at the sound of her name. "Hello Lynn. It's so very nice to meet you," he said with a sweetness in his voicemeant to show his interest as she pushed his money back to him.

He released her hand and watched as she turned her face away from him as she spoke. He could tell she was weighing her options. Should she stay or should she leave. And then she mentioned her husband for a very brief moment before she realized her mistake. Jackknew instantly there was trouble in their marriage. He had seen it with other married women who occasionally frequented the bar. Someone like her doesn't come to a bar like this alone. Unless ….. unless they are looking to get away from someone and don'twant to be seen. Or they are troubled and looking to find something that would put a spark back in their life. He was betting she was not getting what she expected from her hubby. Maybe he was off screwing some whore or maybe he was a work-alcoholic, workingto all hours of the night. It didn't matter to what their problems were, she was here and so was he and the night was young.

He listened, amused, at her explanation of why she should pay for her own drinks. Her debit card was denied for whatever reason and from what he could see, she didn't have a lot of cash. But he would let her think she was in control. Her fingers brushed softly over his when she pushed his money back at him, cheeks reddening slightly with some embarrassment. And when her eyelids fluttered seductively, Jack saw the look in her eyes that he knew all too well.

With a sugary soft tone, he smiled effectively. "Don't be sorry Lynn. I know you want to pay for your drinks and I appreciate a woman who knows what she wants." What did she want? Jack had a pretty good idea.

He followed up. "But I insist," shoving the $50 bill to the edge of the bar near the bartender. He repeated his earlier concern. "You keep your money. You may need it for a cab ride home." The wrinkled bills lay between them like a barrier and then she asked him what brought him to this place.

She was hesitant as she asked the question, her tongue slipping out to moisten those sweet pouty lips. She was unsure of where to go with their conversation and turned to a mundane question. But it was a signal Jack was looking for. She was not here to simply enjoy a drink and then go home. No she was looking for something else and Jack had a pretty good idea of what it was. She may not have come here with that particular purpose in mind but it was clear she was giving him all the right signals. It would be up to him to close the deal.

What a question. What was he doing in the bar on a quiet Thursday evening? "I like to come here every so often and just relax. I lead a very busy life and it is great sometimes to just kick back and have a few drinks." Her eyes were focused on his as he continued. "But I must say Lynn you have brightened up my evening." The smile that cracked at the corners of her mouth made him smile brighter. "I'm very glad I came here tonight instead of working late."

He thought of Bryson Harper in one of his casinos, probably fucking some woman in the luxury suite reserved for big players. And he was a big time player. The only problem is he ran out of luck and now he's deeply indebt to him. Yes he should be taking care of business but Bryson was not going anywhere. He had all the time in the world. Jack knew exactly where he was and soon very soon he would take care of him once and for all.

But there was a sweet woman sitting next to him, giving him all the signals that she was more interested in other things besides talk. He didn't want to the usual girl-boy games when they first meet. Where are you from? … what do you do for a living? …. does your husband approve of you being out alone in the big city? …. can we exchange numbers? If Jack had her pegged right, she was not looking for polite conversation. He decided he needed to make his move.

He leaned forward and put his hand on her bare knee. "I'm here to relax and enjoy the atmosphere. And it appears I have found a beautiful brunette to help me enjoy it. What do you say we finish our drinks and leave this dive. I know a nice quiet condo just down the street where we could talk without the noise (his arm swept out toward the patrons). That is if you want? But first what about you Lynn? What brings you out to a quaint Irish pub on a Thursday evening?"

Jack had put it out in front and there was no mistaking his meaning. There was a well stocked bar in his condo but he had a feeling if she accepted his offer, drinks would the last thing on their minds. It was a stupid mundane question meant only to give her chance to tell him why she was here ….. alone. Her eyes studied him closely and there was indecision radiating from them. He didn't really care why she chose this particular pub. He was more interested if she would take him up on his offer. They were not exchanging intimate details of their life. Jack didn't care about the intimate details of her past life, only what she looked like naked and squirming on his cock.

Would she take him up on his offer or would she rebuke him? Her eyes shifted lower to his lap as he waited for her decision. Was she willing to sleep with someone other than her husband? Wasn't that the reason she came to the bar in the first place. To get away from whoever she married if at least for one night. If she said no, Jack would not force her but if she said yes, he would show her a side of him that would more than likely surprise her.
 
His hand on her kneecap felt like fire.

She fought off the deep-seated urge to tremble like a silly little girl and instead angled her torso towards him.

Brie smiled, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear as she considered the best way to answer. She did not feel the need to cry to a complete stranger (or anyone really) about her recent trail of bad luck. She didn’t think he needed to know much at all. Honestly, looking at him, she realized that he didn’t actually care about her answer to that question anyway.

They both were looking to be loud in other ways and that sounded like a good plan to Brie. Slowly, she wiggled a bit closer to him on the stool and his hand slid a little higher up her thigh in result until his thumb flirted with the hem of her skirt. Maintaining eye contact, Brie’s thighs opened slightly in a silent gesture of consent. She raised her drink to her lips and chugged it back, her diamond glittering in the low lights of the bar.

“Men,” she finally uttered, raising an eyebrow at him in playful scorn. “What else drives a woman to drink? Sometimes a woman needs a night off from babysitting,” Brie shrugged.

“Now, what were you saying about a quieter place? I think I’m about ready to wind down. I’ve drank more than I planned on tonight and this bra is starting to get a bit uncomfortable. I think it’s time to get out of it.”

Brie’s words were low and heavy. Nobody else but Jack would be able to hear them, but she felt like being bold. This was so out of her normal that she decided to make the best of it; she wanted tonight to be a wild night of sex that she never got from her husband. She wanted to be adventurous. She was tired of their straightforward vanilla chump pumps they got up to every other Sunday night right before Bryson went to bed for a new work week.

Maybe this was a mistake. She didn’t know Jack from Adam but in her tipsy, horny, frustrated state she was in no mind to really think it through. She wasn’t focused on the danger of going home with a strange man, but she’d done it so many times in university and always came out on the other side that she wasn’t concerned. Jack was a hulking beast of a man but Brie was very fit too.

Sliding off the stool, Brie held out her hand for him to take, clutching her wallet between her armpit and side as she waited expectantly.
 
Thursday evening - Arriving at Jack's condo

Jack got Lynn's answer when she turned her body slightly and spread her thighs a little. The feel of her soft skin felt like smooth hot silk and he was a little distracted when she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear, muttering about men and needing a night off from babysitting. Jack took that to mean her husband was not the man she needed right now. Whatever was happening between them, Jack didn't care nor was he going to ask about her husband. It was none of his business. His real business sat in front of him, taking him up on his suggestion of a quieter place. He was pretty sure she was going to get more than she bargained for and smirked at the thought of her poor hubby, whoever he may be, missing out on this dish.

Jack smiled, quickly downing his Irish whiskey. It burned a little more than usual but it was worth it. This chick was anxious to leave Mulligan's Pub and he was more than willing to accommodate her. Her words of taking off her bra surprised him. She was acting like a woman who was desperate to fuck someone other than her husband. That was ok with him.

Sliding off the stool, his chest touched her breast's as he took her small hand into his. "I think I can help you with that problem," he smirked and as he stood, he leaned close to her. The smell of her perfume was more noticeable when his lips brushed against her cheek and then whispered, "I think I can help you with more than just that uncomfortable bra." He kissed her cheek and when her head turned toward him expecting a returnkiss, he pulled his head back much to her surprise.

Her eyes opened a bit wider at his rejection but then narrowed when she watched him pick up her money. Folding the bills twice, he chuckled. "I've decided you can't pay for your drinks but you can fish for them when we get to the condo." Before she could react, he pulled his zipper down just far enough to shove them into his trousers.

"Shall we," he grinned and then looked back at Pappy, who wore a huge smile.

Pappy winked and then in a lewd gesture, made a circle with his thumb and forefinger and then poked his finger through it a few times. Jack ignored Pappy's lewd display but Pappy knew exactly what Jack and this woman were going to do. He had seen it in the past and this was nothing new to him.

Lynn was a little wobbly and Jack quickly put his arm around her, guiding her out into the small alleyway. Instead of walking directly to the well-lighted street, Jack pushed the petite brunette against the cold brick wall. No words were needed and none exchanged as their lips met in a fierce kiss. Pressing his body against hers, he felt her arms encircle his neck, reciprocating the heated exchange.

They were on display for anyone who might happen by but it didn't bother Jack. If it bothered Lynn, she didn't show it as she moaned delightfully into Jack's mouth. Jack's lips slipped off Lynn's, sliding sensually down the side of her neck, nipping and kissing. If it has been later in the night, Jack would surely fuck her against the cold brick wall. He lips slid deliciously across her throat where in a short while his cock would be visiting. Working his way up the other side of her neck, he sucked in her skin a few places knowing he was leaving marks. They kissed once more and then abruptly he grabbed her hand, pulling her toward the alley entrance. "My place is in the next block. It's not very far." She could have easily resisted but she didn't, following him in the darkened alley.

They walked briskly onto the main thoroughfare, dodging people milling about on a warm evening. No words were spoken as they hastened to their destination, each filled with thoughts of what was going to happen once they arrived at the forty story high-rise. They were greeted by a doorman, who smiled warmly and wished them a good evening. Jack nodded and directed Lynn to a bank of elevators. Once inside, Jack turned to Lynn and he was met halfway, embracing and kissing each other as the cab rose slowly upward. At the fortieth floor the elevator stopped and when the doors opened, Jack saw the look of surprise on her face. He owned the entire fortieth floor and everywhere she looked, the city lights shimmered through the glass walls.

Jack pulled Lynn against him, pushing her against the wall. After another heated kiss that included groping hands sliding up and down her sides, he cupped her asscheeks and gave her his disarming smile. "Now let's see about getting you more comfortable. That bra has to be killing you!"
 
She was slightly surprised to feel the rough brick against her back shortly after he escorted her from the bar. The first time his mouth met hers it was hungry and rough, teeth nipping and tugging at her lips as his tongue split them open and stroked up the length of hers. She clutched at his shoulders and opened her mouth wider to let him kiss her a little deeper. Even though she was hesitant about this lewd public display she found that she didn’t care enough to try and put a stop to it. In fact, Brie would do anything to ensure that he just kept kissing her.

It seemed like no time at all before he was showing her into his penthouse.

Brie’s mouth dropped open in awe.

Just who was this man? Bryson had money and they lived a fairly lavish life but this was a whole other level. She had never seen opulent wealth like this.

But Jack didn’t give her a chance to speak her mind on that matter - apparently this man liked to manhandle women because she was pressed back against the wall of his condo in a repeat of their position mere minutes ago.

“Yes please,” she breathed, already fumbling at the buttons on her blouse in her rush to get it off.

Held tightly between his body and the wall, Brie could feel his cock pressing against her pelvis in interest. She really wanted to see it, but Brie wanted a lot of other things too.

The light material slid off her shoulders and pooled underneath her feet as she leaned there against the wall with her chest heaving and pink lacy bra bulging with the strain of holding her engorged breasts in place. Deftly, she plucked the fastener loose on that, too, and suddenly her entire torso was bare for his viewing pleasure.
 
Thursday evening - Jack delights and plays with Lynn's breasts

Jack smiled when the pink lacy bra came into view. She had good taste in clothing and it appeared to be expensive. Was Lynn a wealthy woman out for a night of kicks? She carried herself like a woman who had some money. His curiosity was intrigued as to what kind of woman would go to a bar in the secluded part of downtown. Whatever status this woman had in life, he was going to make sure she never forgot this night.

When the bra fell away, his thoughts of her status flew out the window. He was staring at a pair of well shaped mounds of flesh. His fingertips were drawn to them like a magnet, lightly exploring the underside and then moving to dark aureole that framed each nipple. "Nice," he whispered, feeling the nubs tighten and expand under his light touches.

Grasping each nub, he twisted lightly gaging her reaction. Her soft moan of acceptance increased into a louder moan when he twisted them harder. Her body muscles tightened and thought she was going to pull away but instead she closed here eyes, her head tilting backward. Twisting harder, she gasped and her eyes opened staring at him. If she was going to rebuke him now would be the time. But he didn't waste time thinking about what she might say or do. She was in his den and he would do anything he wanted with her tonight. She was his whore for the night.

"These are mine slut ….. to do whatever I wish and you have no say in the matter." His words were clear and concise, she was his tonight.

Jack leaned, kissing her hard as his fingers continued to caress roughly over the soft flesh, squeezing and then pinching the hardened nipples, all to the moans being transmitted to his mouth. His tongue dove deep, flicking and searching her mouth and then accepting hers when his tongue retreated.

Jack snickered when he pulled back, his large hands holding her precious breasts. Then without warning he slapped one, watching it wiggle back and forth before stopping. "Yea we are going to have a lot of fun tonight Lynn …… or should I call you my slut or whore for the night?" Her look made no mistake she didn't want to be treated like a princess. She probably got that at home.

He slapped the other breast watching it quiver before coming to rest. He slapped each breast a few more times with each hit being a little harder than the last. He loved her soft grunts and squeals that grew louder with each hit. And then he found her erect nipples and leaned down to taste each one. His teeth captured the tip and nipped hard at it, causing her body to jerk.

Releasing her nipple, he saw the redness of her skin. There were more parts of her body that needed attention but he smirked as he looked into her eyes. "I know you were wondering what was hidden in my trousers. Well my sweet bitch, besides your money, I have a special weapon that is all yours for the night."

Grabbing Lynn's hair, he pulled her into another hard lustful kiss, moaning into her mouth. "It's time for you to unwrap my gift."

Pushing her head down until she was on her knees, he laughed. "Go ahead as see what I have for you cunt."
 
Once Brie’s upper half was bare, Jack wasted no time playing with her breasts. She was a bit shocked at his rough treatment of her along with the derogatory name-calling, but Brie found that she actually liked it. It was just a surprise because he had been so polite earlier, but as his callused fingertips twisted her nipples to the point of pain, Brie’s eyes fluttered shut in enjoyment.

She couldn’t believe that she liked it. Then again, Bryson always treated her like glass. He never wanted to do anything kinky. Brie herself had done a lot of experimenting back in university and there were a plethora of sexual activities that she loved which Bryson would never engage in.

She did not want to be treated like a princess.

But the ease at which he called her degrading names made her curious - that was a learned behaviour. Combined with how roughly he was handling her, slapping at her tits, Brie wondered what she was in for. There was no doubting that their sex was going to be wild and animalistic. She was excited for that, but the look in Jack’s chestnut eyes was dark and there was something swimming there that she didn’t fully understand.

She wondered if she was in over her head with a dangerous man, but as he forced her to her knees she lost that train of thought. With his large hand in hair, Jack also yanked her in and rubbed her face against the front of his slacks until she had a good idea just what she was up against. Even through his pants she could feel his dick pulsing and the heat of it radiating through the fabric caging it.

It felt just as massive here as she had guessed it to be in the bar.

Reaching up slowly, nervously, anxious to what she might find underneath, Brie tugged at the zipper and fished his cock out of his boxers. As soon as she got a hand around it (well, that was an exaggeration — her fingers didn’t fully encapsulate the thick growth), Brie gasped. It still had a mind of its own though, because just as soon as it escaped from the cotton of his briefs that massive shaft bobbed and caught her in the chin, smearing precum along her jawbone and over her lips.

Brie had serious concerns as to whether or not she’d actually be able to suck this.

She raised chocolate eyes up to meet Jack’s, her lips parted in a silent expression of awe as she stroked what she could. But Brie was no quitter and she had a couple tasks to accomplish.

The first one was collecting the now sweaty, crumpled bills tucked up against Jack’s balls. She leaned in and closed her teeth around the edge of one and spit it onto the floor beside her knees. The second time she leaned in, Brie nuzzled her face against his heavy ballsack and inhaled, dripping a kiss on both testicles before retrieving the final bill and again, spitting that one onto the floor as well.

Now she could focus on actually sucking cock.

Straightening her shoulders in determination, Brie’s lips fastened around the head and began to suckle.
 
Last edited:
Thursday evening - Introducing Lynn to Jack's cock

She didn’t say a word when he mistreated her breasts and that pleased him. It was an initial test he used on women he bedded, to gauge their reactions. This woman didn't utter a negative work and in fact she seemed to enjoy the attention. The thought of what happened to her marriage crossed his mind? Did she want more than her husband could give? If she did, he was going to give her something to think about when they were done. He thought of what kind of man she married for a milli-second and then the thoughts disappeared. They were not here to analyze her marriage. They were here to fuck.

Jack smirked seeing Lynn on her knees,about to expose his cock. She was tentative, almost shy, at first, looking up at him with beautiful brown eyes. And when his massive muscle popped out, spreading some of his precum leakage on her jaw and lips, she seemed surprised. Had she ever had a cock this size? Would she shrink away, afraid of its massive size?

His fears were unfounded when she stroked it a few times as if sizing up its girth. His fingers lightly stroked her hair, chuckling when she retrieved the crumpled bills with her teeth. When she placed a light kiss on each cum laden ball hidden in his sac, he let out a joyful moan. So far she had complained and he waited anxiously for her to play with toy dangling in front of her.

She looked up at him again, with those dark brown orbs and then her mouth opened and began to suck on crown of his shaft. "Ohhh yesss baby take all the time you want to get acquainted with your new toy." And take her time she did.

As she slowly sucked on the very tip, he unbuckled his trousers and pushed them down to give her more of a view. Her small fingers grasped the shaft and brought it back to her lips. Her lips captured the engorged head, sucking it gently almost reverently. Jack was content for now to let her explore it veiny surfaced. Fingers slid up and down the long shaft while her lips continued to suck on only the head.

Her eyes cast upward meeting his dark chestnut eyes. The delight he saw in them confirmed she had been denied a cock like his for some time. Maybe sometime in her past she had a large one, but it was very evident her husband didn't possess one on this scale. But one thing he noticed, she knew her way around a shaft.

His fingers continued to nuzzle in her dark brunette hair while her lips worked their way up and down his shaft, her eyes never leaving his. They were mysterious eyes, full of lust as she journeyed up and down its length. When she found herself at the base of his cock, he smiled and moaned when she rubbed his shaft against her cheek while kissing and sucking his balls. This woman had some past experience with cocks but what about deep sucking?

When Lynn finished making numerous trips up and down the shaft, Jack knew the next step might scare her. "It's time to see how well my sexy whore can fuck," he moaned as his fingers gripped her hair tighter.

The look in her eyes was unmistakable. But Jack didn't give her time to think about his words. Tightening his grip more, he pulled her head forward as his hips moved, sending his cock deep into her mouth. At first he fucked her mouth slowly before picking up the tempo. Back and forth his hips moved, letting her feel the fullness of his cock in her mouth.

She was doing a great job accepting his cock until he shoved it deep, holding her head so she couldn't move. At first she didn't fight it but then her body squirmed and she tried to pull her head back. Jack relaxed his grip, sliding his cock out to the tip of her lips. It was glistening with the mixture of his precum and her spittle. She was gasping for breath, her eyes now wide as saucers.

"That was good slut but let's see if you can take more of it." His voice was demanding and the look in her eyes conveyed fear she might choke to death on his long tool. She tried to pull back but Jack would have none of it. She wanted sex and she was going to get the full measure of his cock, not once but in every hole. The only thing was she didn't know it.

"You wanted this cock ever since you spied it in the bar. Now you show me slut, how much you want it. Get it nice ready for your holes that need to be filled." Then as an afterthought, he laughed. "And don't worry about me filling that pretty nasty mouth of yours with my cum. That will come later …… as dessert." He couldn't help but laugh as the thought of filling her mouth was expressed in her eyes.

She pulled back again but Jack gripped her hair and pushed his cock between her open lips, deep into her mouth. The head sat at the back of her mouth, ready to push past the muscles guarding her throat. He would see how much of his cock she could take and then he would take her back to the bedroom and fuck her until she was so exhausted and unable to take anymore.
 
Brie had never had a cock this large.

Even though she knew her way around blowjobs, working the large length was a bit more difficult than she was used to. It required a bit more thought as she tried to employ her usual tricks. Still, Brie sucked with gusto and paid attention to the entire workings. By the time she felt ready to even attempt to try and swallow that dick he was liberally coated in saliva and precome and Brie felt a bit better about it.

Until he split her lips open and buried himself in her throat. She choked and gagged, hands clenching in the muscle of his thighs. Brie tried to pull back and he did let her the first time, but once he declared that he would fill her mouth with cum his patience seemed to run out. The grip in her hair became tighter and Jack’s hips began to thrust against her face, gently slapping his balls against her chin.

Brie gurgled around the tool that sunk deep into her throat on every lunge. It was so large that her throat bulged obscenely each time he settled in as deep as she could take him. Just as she began to get accustomed to it and regulate her breathing through her nose, Brie realized there was at least two or three inches that had never breached her windpipe.

She moaned weakly, eyes widening in horror. The look on Jack’s face suggested that she was going to be fed those few inches forcefully soon, so she closed her eyes and sucked in a deep breath. She reached back and grasped a handful of his ass in both hands and pulled him forward even farther when his hips snapped forward for the next thrust. If she was going to have to take it at some point better she adjusted now.

She gagged, but her nose finally pressed against the taut skin of his pelvis.

Brie had taken his entire cock in her throat. She had no way to know that she had been the only successful woman to do this is many many years (if ever), considering that not only was Jack exceptionally long but girthy, too. Looking up at him, she watched his lips curl into a pleased but wicked smile.

She was proud of herself too, lips curling into a smile around his shaft. Because he was so thick Brie had trouble working her tongue over the veiny surface of his dick for added stimulation due to her mouth being so stuffed but she tried her best. She wanted to give him the best experience she could as he took her throat.

After she had successfully swallowed him to the root, Jack’s hand in her hair loosened and he slithered back out of her mouth to allow her to breathe for a moment. Brie’s weight settled back onto her ankles and she gasped happily but she never stopped stroking him while her mouth was stimulating him. Even though it felt like something one said to stroke their partner’s ego, Brie was still awestruck at the overlarge piece of equipment he carried in his pants.

Her voice was hushed but full of praise when she whispered, “it’s so fucking huge, Jack. You must destroy women with this!”

Considering that Bryson’s cock was small, Brie was still pretty tight. She dreaded (but also yearned) to find out just how much Jack was going to stretch out her cunt with that.
 
Thursday evening - Jack takes Lynn to his bedroom

Jack was amazed at the tenacity of Lynn's gifted mouth. Only one other woman had taken all him down her throat the way she did. But when he pulled his meat from mouth, the woman shrieked with pain and horror. Crying uncontrollably, Jack had no recourse but to end the evening, letting the whimpering woman leave. No woman since that disastrous night had ever come close to taking his cock all the way into her mouth.

But this mystery woman who showed up at Mulligan's Irish Pub was taking it and not shrieking in horror when he pulled out. Instead she seemed rather proud of herself from the satisfied look in her eyes. Yes she had gagged at first and gasped for precious air and her eyes watered but she actually seemed to enjoy it.

"Yes it is fucking huge and yes it is a destroyer," he said with a maniacal chuckle.

Grabbing her chin, he added, "It's good for a lot of things and for a lot of places." He teased lips while he grabbed the wet muscle and then slapped her cheeks a few times. "I can use it for spanking your face and tits," he added as he continued to slap each cheek. "But its specialty is filling holes." Jack slid the tip of his cock over her moistened lips. Each time she opened her lips to accept his tool, he slipped its head in and then pulled back. "You are the only one that I have ever found that seems to enjoy the feel of this big fella in your throat. So I'm going to let you enjoy it some more."

Jack saw her begin to mouth some words but before she could utter a word, he plunged his cock into her wet mouth. Grabbing her hair, he groaned as his cock slid back into her throat and her hands gripped his ass cheeks. She was good, very good. What was the problem with her marriage? Did her husband not like blow jobs? Any guy in his right mind would love to have a mouth as talented as Lynn's sucking their cock as deep into her mouth as they could manage. Somewhere she got experience sucking cock and he really didn't care where. She was treating his cock as if it were the last thing she would suck on.

His groans were growing louder as he plunged back and forth in her mouth. Her fingernails dug deeply into his hardened ass muscles as if she were holding on for dear life. His thrusts were becoming more prominent, thrusting deep, holding it in her mouth and throat and then retreating enough for her to get fresh air to fill her lungs. As soon as her lungs were filled, he slammed his cock back down her throat, not giving her break.

When he pulled out one time, her slobber and his precum glittered in the soft light of the room. And when her pulled it totally free from her eager lips, a long string of fluid hung precariously until it broke, some hitting the carpet and some on her generous breasts.

"Time to fill another hole," he declared pulling her to her feet. Quickly pulling her into his arms, their lips crashed together like two runaway trains on the same track, headed for each other. Their tongues dueled feverishly, stabbing, licking, sucking while their hands caressed whatever body part they could find. Jack felt her skirt, still in place, rubbing against his cock while one of her hands was busy stroking it. He needed to get her completely undressed and he knew just how to do it.

Breaking the kiss, he grabbed her hand, pulling her deeper into the large exclusive condo. Through the living area adorned with fancy paintings and treasures, he guided her to a large bedroom with a king-sized bed. She looked toward the large floor to ceiling windows, taking in the view of the town. But they were not there for the view. They could do that later when they needed a rest. Whipping her around to face him, they kissed feverishly again before he pushed her down on the bed, her eyes taking in his naked body.

"Time to see what the rest of you looks like slut."

Grabbing the waistband of her skirt, he pulled as she unzipped it, throwing it carelessly behind him. "Ohhhh yesss what a beautiful body you have Lynn. I'm going to enjoy fucking you." He took a moment to survey her almost naked body, excited that soon his cock would be buried inside her. He smiled at her pink panties, soaking wet with her excitement and he couldn't resist a taste, dropping to his knees and spreading her thighs wide apart.

The rich fragrance of her sex wafting in the air, hit his nostrils. Flattening his tongue against the soaked panties, caused his cock to jerk in anticipation of what he planned next. His fingers pushed the wet material to the side, while her hands played in his hair. After a few more swipes across and along her leaking crevice, he yanked her panties, hearing a ripping sound.

He chuckled at the torn lace panties in his hand. "I'll have to buy you a new set of underwear," he said casually as he climbed between her open thighs. If she wanted him to stop, it was too late. Holding his cock, he rubbed it against her wet furrow. "I'm going to fill your nasty cunt baby and then I'm going to eat your pussy for dessert." With little fanfare and no intimacy, he plunged deep into Lynn's pussy, Both of them grunting like wild rutting animals.
 
Brie wanted to tell him that he needed to wear a condom but by the time she had the chance to open her mouth and speak he was either cutting her off or already balls deep inside her. It was too late anyway and Brie was on birth control (more to regulate her period intensity than anything since Bryson was snipped), so she resigned herself to enjoy the sex instead.

Her head tossed back at the first penetration. Jack’s hips forced her deeper into the mattress and he pushed mightily, breaching and stretching her wide around him. He pounded against her cervix and Brie’s pelvis throbbed at the strain of taking him. Still, she couldn’t deny the delirious thrill at being so stuffed with dick she wondered if she would burst at the seams - Bryson certainly couldn’t live up to this moment no matter how he tried.

Brie’s nailed scraped down Jack’s spinal column as he mounted her like a bitch in heat and began to fuck her mercilessly. Her knees rose to clamp around his hips and Brie rugged his mouth down to meet hers, kissing him wetly and urgently as their hips clamoured together in a sensual dance that had no discernible rhythm to it.

Even though his words were dirty and would typically be considered very humiliating, Brie found herself enjoying them. Even as sexual as it was, that was the first compliment she’d received from a man in a very long time. Bryson hardly ever paid her any attention, let alone praised her. But she realized it was only because she’d offered Jack a warm wet hole that he was appeasing her like that, playing it up to encourage her to fully accept him.

The sex felt great.

Brie honestly didn’t care what Jack thought of her - this was only meant to be a quickie, a fast roll in the hay, or a fuck and flee, as it were. Other than sexual bliss, no other feelings mattered now.

One particularly hard thrust made her whine and her fingers clutched desperately at the muscles of his shoulder blades as she fought for any kind of support as their frantic fucking shook the bed and each thrust pushed her body farther up the mattress until her back was pressed firmly against the headboard and she had a front row ticket to the loud pounding of the wooden frame against the wall.

This? This was the sex that Brie had been missing!

“Oh, fuck Jack!” She gasped, dark chocolate eyes catching and locking on his.
 
Thursday evening - changing positions

Jack looked down into those dark eyes, seeing pure sex radiating from them. Reaching for the top of the headboard, he gripped the wooden frame, his hips ramming his cock into her. She was staring up at him and he wondered what was going through that pretty mind of hers. As he prepared to ram his cock, deep into her again and again, her fingernails found his chest and scrapped deeply, almost breaking the skin. Each hard thrust made her fingernails dig into his chest.

This woman was amazing. If this was her attitude toward sex at home, what in the fuck was she doing at Mulligan's Pub? Jack shook his head, clearing his thoughts of her married life. She was here and he would use her in such a way that when she went home, she wouldn't be satisfied with just plain ole sex.

The pain from her fingernails and the heat of her cunt sent his head rolling backward, emitting a loud moan as his hips thrust forward. Each thrust was met with an equal reaction from her hips. Her heels dug into his ass cheeks and her pussy contracted around his cock. She was doing everything she could to keep him confined inside her hot cave.

Releasing one hand on the headboard, he continued to pound into her while his free hand found her throat. He stared deep into eyes which grew larger as his fingers squeezed tighter. Was she afraid he would strangle her? Jack continued to stare into her eyes, thrusting hard and squeezing. Once he released the grip on her throat, his hand moved to her breasts.

He abused those quivering masses of flesh, squeezing them and then pinching each captured nipple. Each moan and each squirm from Lynn only drove him to higher heights of pleasure.

Jack laughed softly as he released his other hand from the headboard and pulled her arms around his neck. Falling backward slowly, he pulled her from her comfortable lying position. As he fell back on the mattress, he pulled her on top of him, his cock now held captive by her cunt. He pulled her arms along with his arms, over his head. Her body was suspended above him, her breasts brushing against his chest and then he lifted his head to kiss her. He was rewarded with her passionate lips devouring him, pressing urgently and wantonly while their tongues danced in a sensual duel.

"Fuck my cock baby. Show me how talented your cunt is," he gasped feeling her vaginal muscles squeezing his muscle. "That's it baby whore, ride my cock, show me how much you enjoy riding my big fucking stick." When he released her hands and she reared back, her fingernails returned to his red streaked chest.

As her hips rotated seductively on his pole, he thought of other positions he wanted to fuck her before he filled her pussy with his seed. There was a glint in her eyes that belied the fact she was enjoying this fuck fest. The thought of fucking her from behind loomed in his brain and his hands gripped her hips, squeezing hard.

He didn't care about her sex at home, the only thing on his mind was to fuck this woman every way possible before the sun rose on the horizon.
 
Last edited:
That ghost of a hand on her throat scared her just as much as it thrilled her. The rush of endorphins that she felt when his large paw clasped around her windpipe was addicting. But she didn’t know this man. He could crush her with one of those paws. She was fearful of such kinky sex with a stranger. But mostly she was just scared of herself - who was this woman? Brie had never known herself to like it rough or had never imagined any worth of breathplay, but she had never had better sex, either. The deviant in her was immensely pleased with this turn of events, but shy, quiet Brie was a bit worried that she’d made a mistake.

She was afraid of the freak buried just under the surface and just what she might do when allowed out to play. Meeting his serious eyes, Brie saw the veiled desire to really hurt her shining just below the surface. Jack Muldoon did not respect women. Jack Muldoon probably hurt women. But Brie found herself uncaring at the moment; nothing to be afraid of now - just two people having phenomenal nookie.

Brie looked down at the tracks of red from where her nails had raised the skin of his chest. Sitting astride his hips, Brie undulated and rolled, rose and fell and generally used a bit of those skills she had gained from her long history of dancing to help them both hurtle towards orgasm. She rode him until her thighs burned from the effort of rising high enough to reach the end of his enormous dong before settling into his lap once more.

But Brie could see the desperation in his eyes even as she felt her orgasm creeping ever closer. It was clear that Jack was not done with her. Admittedly, Brie wasn’t done with the best sex she’d had in years, either. Bryson couldn’t please her with his tiny dick anymore. Even if he tried, which he didn’t, Brie had found more excitement in watching paint dry than having sex with her husband.

She still loved him, but she she did not enjoy making love to him.

Panting, Brie’s hips stuttered and finally stopped above him and she let her body fall back into the plush sheets of Jack’s luxurious bed. Rolling onto her knees, Brie propped herself into the perfect position for him to get the best penetration.
 
Last edited:
Thursday evening - Jack and Lynn cum together for the first time

The ride was thrilling. Lynn's hips rose and fell as if she were the most gifted whore in the world. His large fingers held her thighs but he didn't need to guide her. She was doing a fabulous job fucking his cock and taking him closer to an amazing orgasm. As she rode him, he wondered if he was wrong about this mysterious woman. Was is possible she canvassed the city, visiting various haunts looking for wild sex? Was she planning to demand payment for her services? But there was something in her eyes that told him something different. The look was seemingly concentrating on the task at hand. If she was worried about her performance, she needn't worry. Jack was loving the view of her body rising and falling, her fingers digging into his chest and her breasts swaying up and down in a constant memorizing motion.

Her breathing was getting raspier, more labored with each plunge on his long rod. It appeared she was about to orgasm but she stopped, her heavy breathing matching his. Just when he thought she was going over the edge, she let herself fall backwards onto the soft mattress and then quickly turning onto her knees. No, she wasn't ready to explode, she wanted him in another way. A way that he was just thinking about. Her head lay on the mattress, turned to look at him as if questioning if he was going to take her.

He smiled broadly as he scrambled to his knees, moving behind the smooth buttocks staring invitingly at him. Taking a moment, he considered her other hole but rejected that idea for now. He told her he would take all her holes but right now his cock was aching to return to her soaking wet hot pussy. "Nice view baby," he cooed running his fingertips over each delicious rump.

Then abruptly, he leaned forward, kissing one cheek while his hands massaged her ripe buttocks. He slipped his tongue around one cheek and then into the crack that lead to her rear door. The muscles in each cheek tightened as if to challenge further explanation. Jack smiled. Her ass would be his by morning.

Changing course, he pulled his head away from the tempting puckered hole. "Made just for spanking," he chuckled, slapping a large paw in each cheek. Her gaze again registered uncertainty. One moment she looked puzzled and then next her eyes closed and he let out a moan. "Yes sir slut. Your buns are just the right size for my hands." He slapped each cheek a few more times, eliciting more sensual moans.

She was a puzzle to Jack. One minute she was seemingly unaware of what to do and then the next minute she was going great guns as if this was old hat to her. But Jack didn't spend a lot of time analyzing her moods. Scooting up behind her, he grabbed her hips and moved in for the kill. Holding his aching cock, he found her wet crevice and rubbed the crown of his cock up and down.

"Ohhhh fuck baby you’re something special," he groaned as his hips drove forward, sending his cock deeper in her boiling cave. Grabbing her hair, he pulled her head off the mattress, twisting it to look at him. His free hand grabbed her chin as he dipped down, his lips seeking and finding her pouty lips for another amazing kiss. Slipping his hand down to her neck, his strong fingers found her throat once again. When the passionate kiss ended, the were both gasping for air.

The culmination of teasing and fucking put Jack in a state of lustful bliss. His cock, working like a piston, was beginning to feel the reward of its work. Releasing her hair and neck, he grabbed her hips and began to plow mercilessly into her.

Jack’s orgasm was looming ever so closer and he began to strike her ass with each deep thrust. The loud slapping sound of his hand striking her flesh mixed with her moans. They were both close.

Suddenly Jack pulled out, easily flipping her onto to back like a rag doll. Plunging back in her, he grabbed her hands, pulling them over her head. “I want to see your face when you cum,” he whispered hoarsely.

He kissed again and then pulled his head back to watch her. A few more deep thrusts and the end was on them. “I’m going to fill your nasty cunt,” he grunted as his orgasm hit. Jack felt her pussy contracting hard on his weapon. She was about to join him as his cock erupted, his offering gushing into waiting hole.
 
When Jack was exploring her behind, Brie had a moment to fear that he might try and penetrate her rectum. That was not on offer tonight, Brie never having done anal before in her life, and even the feel of his tongue stroking over the bunched hole made her quiver and tense up in anxiety. Thankfully Jack must have decided that he really liked her pussy because it was only a few more seconds before he pierced her vaginal cavity open again. Brie shouted loudly. This position seemed to give him more depth and he drove himself painfully into her cervix.

He spanked her and choked her as he plowed her but it was nothing that scared her off - he never hit her hard and when she was just starting to lose her breath his fingers would retreat and let her breathe. She knew this was child’s play for him and wondered if he was just taking it easy on her - did he make it routine to break women with open hand and threats? It seemed like something he might do. Even though she didn’t know him, Brie could easily picture him holding an opponent down and choking the life from them with bare fingers squarely based upon the look in his eyes and the clear experience he carried - Jack knew when he needed to let up and when to squeeze tighter. He knew which spots that were safe for his fingers and where he could squeeze on her windpipe that might actually crush it. There was thought behind his action.

She began to question just who exactly this man was.

Even still, the pressure against her throat and stinging in her rear was enough to make her orgasm crash over her. Brie’s strength gave out from underneath her and her hips sunk farther into the bed as her back arched and she quivered like a bowstring while she came on his dick. Jack’s body followed her down until she was practically part of the mattress, supporting him as he began to fill her with hot sperm. He grunted and groaned overtop her, hips pausing as he blasted her insides with sticky heat. It seemed to last forever and Brie wondered if Jack was ever going to run out of jism. Finally, just when she began to feel it leaking down between her vaginal lips and soaking the mattress, Jack’s arms let go and his entire body weight crushed her into the bed and the constant stream of cum stopped. Her breath left her in a massive whoosh of air at the heavy weight of him.

There was something so intense about looking into his eyes while he claimed her in this way, because there was no doubt that it’s how he saw it - watching his girl quake in orgasm on his pole as he filled her more than any man had ever done before must have been a massive stroke against his ego. For the first time in years, Brie’s pussy had been taken and overflowed with sperm that did not belong to her husband.

His breath was hot against her ear and he didn’t bother to move, holding her down with his dick still embedded in “his” newest treasure. She could feel his grin against the skin of her cheek.

Brie squirmed and tried to get out from underneath him but she couldn’t manage.

Closing her eyes and trying to focus on her breathing, Brie relaxed. She was going to be here for a while apparently so she had to wait for him to decide to move and let her up. That hand that had been curved around her throat while they fucked wrapped around her chin and turned her face so that he could lay a big wet kiss on her mouth, tongue slicing through her lips and claiming all the space in her wet cavern that it touched.

She reached up and curled arms around his neck, meeting his kiss with her own, sinking into the way this man seemed to possess her so easily. She sighed in contentment, eyes slipping closed. They cuddled and kissed softly while they basked in the afterglow of their orgasms, a true counterpoint to the way they had had sex so fiercely only a few moments ago.

Because they had expended so much energy, Brie found herself nodding off sleepily. It wasn’t that late in the evening and they had plenty of time if they wanted to go for round two, but as Brie woke about an hour later, Jack was snoring softly into her ear behind her, having rolled off her body sometime during her sleep. Somehow, Brie noted that his cock was still firmly embedded in her pussy even though it had shrunk slightly in their brief intermission. It was a clear demonstration of where he thought he belonged.

Brie laid there and recounted the events of the evening. The sex had been amazing and as much as she wanted to repeat it, Brie didn’t like glimpses of the man she had seen in his eyes during the main event. She figured that he had a propensity for violence even though she had no real evidence and the thought of him wanting to investigate her ass further made her cautious.

And her parents would be wondering where she was. She had called and told them to expect her. If she didn’t show up shortly they might be sending out a search party even though she was almost thirty.

That combined with the sudden guilt that she had cheated on her husband drove her to climb out of the bed and search for her discarded clothing quietly. She made little noise as she stepped into her skirt and righted her blouse, cursing her own lack of willpower. Even if she suspected that Bryson was cheating on her, and as angry as she was at him, it didn’t justify having sex with another man behind his back.

With one last glance over her shoulder at the man who had given her the best sex of her life, Brie padded through Jack’s massive condo, illuminated only by the lights of the city skyline and made her way down the elevator to hail a cab and head to her parent’s.

It was only when she was safely climbing into the bed she’d spent her teenage years in that Brie allowed herself to cry.

That perfect life she had built for herself was officially shattered now that she was a nasty whore, fucking another man while her husband spent all hours of the night doing God knows what and losing their hard earned money. As much as she still loved Bryson, she was at wit’s end and knew that this marriage was no good for her. Brie wondered if she was ready to admit that her marriage was over, but admitting that felt like she’d lost everything she’d worked so hard for.

It felt like failure.

But the way her cunt was still throbbing in excitement of the way it had been spread open and used so thoroughly only an hour before didn’t make her regretful in the least; she didn’t regret the sex with Jack - she only regretted how much it would hurt Bryson. As a matter of fact, her sore and puffy pussy still leaking cum as much as she tried to wipe it up and empty herself out. Brie loved the way it felt and wanted to do it again. Moaning weakly, Brie couldn’t help but reach down and flick at her clitoris at the thought of how powerfully Jack had fucked her. Brie brought herself to another orgasm very quickly thinking of him.

She didn’t think of Bryson again that night until he called around lunch time wondering where she was.

Brie fought off her scoff.
 
Last edited:
Thursday night - Jack finds Lynn gone from his bed

Lying together with Lynn after satisfying their sexual needs, Jack felt a sense of calmness wash over him. The sex was amazing and this mysterious woman ignited a feeling inside that he had not felt for a long time. The last woman, and the only woman to grab his interest this way was his ex-wife Cathy. At first it was love but it dissolved quickly when she couldn’t or wouldn’t play his kinky games. Was Lynn different? Sure, her initial reaction to his style was one of unsureness. But there was that special glint in her eyes that told a different story. She liked it rough even though she may have been scared at first. She definitely exhibited a kinky streak and he wanted to explore it further. Given more time, he thought she would enjoy the games he so loved.

His cock was still embedded in her pussy even though it had lost its hardness. He cuddled her in his arms and soon heard her soft even breathing. She was taking a well-deserved nap after a long fuck session. When she awoke, he planned to give her the dessert he promised and also have his own dessert. Sleep began to overtake him and as his eyelids fluttered, thoughts of more sex with Lynn filled his mind. The thought of licking and sucking her tasty sweet nectar while she stroked and kissed his cock to explosion, caused his cock to thicken a little. Slowly his eyelids remained closed, drifting into dreamland with images of them playing again.

Jack stretched his arms over his head and then swung his right arm outward, feeling for the woman sleeping next to him. But there was no body, only warm satin sheets, leaving evidence of her prescence. His eyes shot open, scanning the empty bed next to him. Looking at the clock on the bedside table, he saw it was a little before midnight.

He had been asleep for about forty-five minutes and expected Lynn to be still in his bed. Where is she? There was no sign of her in the darkened bedroom and when he surveyed the floor, her clothes were missing except for the torn pink panties. Was she in the bathroom, dressing?

Jack moved like a panther, jumping out of bed, listening for any movement. But there was no out of the ordinary sounds. He checked the bathroom, the spare bedrooms, the living area and the spacious kitchen. No Lynn and no sign that she was there except for the soiled underwear.

“What the fuck,” he called out furiously. He wanted more of the brunette and she had vanished. “Dumb bitch comes on to me and then disappears without so much of a thank you or good-bye! Was it that bad?” Jack’s heartrate climbed and with each thought more anger poured out. “Goddam fucking whore. I bet she robbed me blind.”

The thought of out of money at the bar caused him concern. He was planning to get her number so they could have a repeat performance, but he found no note. Jack cussed loudly in the darkened condo. “Fucking cunt couldn’t even leave a note! What a goddam whore.” Checking his wallet, he found his money intact. He checked again for a note but found none. “Nothing missing so the cunt ran off like a scared rabbit,” he muttered as he stared at the twinkling city lights forty stories below.

Jack’s thoughts were conflicted. The sex was great and he knew she enjoyed it. If it wasn’t the sex, was it her husband? Was she feeling guilty for cheating on her husband and only wanted a one-night stand? He felt a bit embarrassed thinking this might be the start of a relationship. But now she was gone and he didn’t’ know how to contact her. But maybe there was a way.

Calling downstairs, he asked Charles, the doorman, if a brunette had left the building. He told her that such a woman had left about twenty minutes ago. When asked if she hailed a cab, the doorman was not certain. He saw her walk down to the corner and then disappear. He as sorry he could not be of more help. Jack thanked him and quickly dressed.

Another idea had popped into his head. She had given her debit card to Pappy at Mulligan’s Irish Pub. Maybe he could get her information from the card. Pappy was surprised to see Jack and when asked about the debit card, he told Jack the transaction didn’t go through therefore he had no record of her.

Jack felt a little despondent. Over a stiff double of Jameson, he recounted the evening. Everything went well. She had come on to him at the bar but she was married. If must have been a one-night stand for her. Something to get out of her system.

Back at his condo, he stood for awhile gazing down at the city lights. Somewhere out there was a strikingly good looking brunette named Lynn. His cock thickened a little thinking about the sex they had. After a few more minutes of pondering what could have been, Jack’s jaw squared and he admonished himself. “You are a fucking idiot to think the married bitch would leave her hubby.” She’s probably at home in bed with him and for all he knew she was telling him how much fun she had with a stranger.

Jack prepared for bed and found the soiled underwear. He held them briefly to his nose, smelling her sex and again wishing she had not run off. He put the pink panties into the nightstand drawer and climbed into bed.

His thoughts turned away from the sexy brunette to something he could control. Bryson Harper’s face popped into his head. He had to do something about him and tomorrow he would begin to deal with him. The one-night stand with Lynn was pushed to the back of his mind with an old saying, “No sense getting upset over spilt milk,” he whispered as he fell asleep.
 
Bryson was distant with her when she headed home early that next afternoon.

His face was pale and drawn, eyes haunted as though there was some demon chasing him down and stealing away his will to live.

Brie scoffed - it was probably whichever whore had sucked his brains out through his dick the night before. Bryson refused to talk about it, so Brie was left to make her own assumptions. Even disregarding that, she was now in no place to confront him since she had also cheated on him less than twenty four hours ago. There was no justification for her actions other than selfish greed. She had been lonely and frustrated and took it out on Bryson by climbing into the bed of another man.

And what a man he was — Jack was so handsome and skilled in bed that even the thought of him made Brie’s pelvic muscles tense in anticipation and caused a flood of wetness in her panties.

She hadn’t meant so be so rude when she’d disappeared like a thief in the night but she hadn’t been able to face him in the wake of her betrayal to her husband. Brie hadn’t been able to fight of the crushing wave of guilt that had overcome her as she laid there against Jack’s chest with his well-endowed sexual organ still caged inside her. She’d had (so much) fun but...

But it was better this way.

She’d fed her anger and disappointment and realized how unhealthy it could be. She realized that she’d made a mistake and people could get seriously hurt in result of her actions. Brie couldn’t act out again. She did love Bryson. She wanted to salvage their marriage if that was even still an option.

Despite their distance, Brie still kissed her husband in greeting when she stapped out of her shoes and greeted him in his home office. He didn’t kiss her back, not really, but he tilted his head up to meet her more easily and continued to stare at the blueprints of his latest project on his desk. They looked like Greek to her when her eyes roved curiously over them.

Brie sighed and stroked a hand over his shoulder.

“You’re still not making any progress on the Kane project? Baby, you have to relax a bit. You’re working yourself to the bone,” she said quietly. “Actually, I feel like I don’t even know who you are anymore. Isn’t there anything I can do to help you?”
 
Friday Afternoon - Jack calls Bryson about plans

Jack woke up on Friday morning with thoughts of Lynn. He was still enamored by the brunette and wondered why she didn't leave a note or at least wake him before she left.

But his thoughts turned to Bryson Harper. The man had lost more money last night and he was digging a deep hole that he couldn't climb out of. He was like most gamblers, always thinking the big score was in the next game, or the next card, only to lose and ask for more credit. Jack usually didn't extend credit to gamblers but he saw some use in Bryson's architectural ability. He gave him a project but he knew Bryson would continue to gamble and soon he would have to face the music.

Mulling over some ideas, he chuckled at one idea. A few friends were looking to build some buildings. What better way to cement their relationship than to have free designs.

At the office he called a few friends and invited them to his place in the country, telling them he had someone he wanted them to meet. And since this was a Saturday night, he told them to bring their wives or girlfriends. Afterwards he sat thinking about Bryson and the mystery woman. Picking up the phone to call Bryson, he wondered if he would ever meet the one-night stand woman.

*********************************************

Bryson was deep in thought when he heard Brie come home. When she came into his work study he absentmindedly leaned back to receive her kiss. He looked at the drawings on the table and the rendition on the computer wishing everything would be ok. He reached up and covered Brie's hand but he was still reeling from the loses last night and the cocktail waitress he bedded. He felt a sense of shame for cheating on Brie but he couldn't help it. Even if he wanted to tell her, there was no way he could spill his guts about his gambling and whoring. No, he had to figure it out on his own and he was so grateful to Jack Muldoon.

Bryson was now into the mobster for $175,000, losing $25,000 last night. Jack told him he understood his dilemma and was willing to give him extra time to pay off his debts. Jack Muldoon was considerate, giving him a project, The Kane Casino expansion. The deal was for Bryson to do the designs for free and his fee would be credited to his account. The expansion was to include new gaming areas and hotel rooms along with additional parking. It was one way he could work his way out of debt but not totally. He had to come up with some money and the problem was he couldn't run the project through the office. This had to be done in his free time and he had very little precious time given his addiction to gambling and women.

As an incentive, Jack threw in free sex with some of the waitresses whenever he was at the casino. Bryson was hesitant at first, feeling shame but he found the sex addicting, especially after losing more money at the gaming tables. Since he was not receiving any hard cash, he knew that at some point he would have to have some hard cash to reduce his debt. He worried that someday Jack Muldoon would call his debt. If that happened, he knew he couldn't pay off everything and he had heard stories about what happens to those who can't pay. That and the fact he was hiding all this from Brie was troublesome. If she found out about either of his addictions, all hell would break loose and their marriage would be over. She would leave him for sure.

He was contemplating Jack Muldoon, his wife, and his debt as he sat staring at the three dimensional drawing on his computer. Since the house was in Bryson's name only, he was able to mortgage it to he max to support his gambling. When that money ran out he took small amounts from their savings and yesterday he was desperate. Taking more from their everyday account, he left just enough to tide them over until he got his next pay check. Brie was at her parents house so he hoped she wouldn't find out about it until he got paid later today. Then everything would be ok with her.

Mulling over the floor plans of the expansion, he smiled at his reflection on the screen. The other way to pay off his debt was to win big. Then he could pay off all his debt and go back to the way it was before he started losing. Jack Muldoon would be paid off and Brie would never be the wiser.

He loved Brie and wished things were different. He was not well endowed but she never complained about their vanilla sex. He felt inadequate and the quicker the sex act was over the better. She tried to extend their foreplay but he didn't feel the need to spend a lot of time doing that. When the urge hit him, he wanted it now and didn't like to dilly dally with playtime. Yea, he liked it when they were courting but he was working ungodly hours now and she had to understand there were priorities. And long sexual sessions was not a high priority.

Their sex life was a wreck and he knew Brie was getting frustrated with him. Yes, he was messing around with other women, but that was different in his mind. A quick fifteen to twenty minute tryst seemed to ease the pain of losing at the gaming tables. Besides, they were only bumps in the road to satisfy his desires at the moment. Once he scored big and was out of debt, he would have more free time. Maybe things would be different. He sighed, thinking how he had been telling himself that for a few years.

He patted her hand. "I'm sorry honey, but if you knew about spatial relationships, structural members, zoning codes, handicap accessibility, and a whole host of other architectural features, I'm afraid you can't help." The resignation on her face was evident but what could he do, he had to finish some plans by tonight. There was no time to be playing silly games.

When she walked out of the room, he sighed, relieved that she didn't ask about the everyday bank account. Maybe he was on the start of a lucky streak.

Turning his attention to the computer screen, he got busy on finishing the plans. Jack Muldoon was expecting some preliminary plans by the end of the day and he didn't want to miss that deadline.

Bryson was buried in his work when he received a phone call from Jack Muldoon. He looked around and got up, closing his study door, shielding himself from Brie's eyes and ears.

"How are you doing on the Kane plans?"

Jack didn't mince words and Bryson responded with confidence. "Fine. I'll have preliminary plans done and to you by the end of day. Do you want to meet at the same place?" He was waiting for the other shoe to drop and he didn't have to wait long.

Jack didn't answer Bryson's question, just yet. He had something else in mind. "I talked to the manager at Kane Casino and he told me you lost another $25,000." Jack waited for an excuse and was surprised when there was silence on the other end of the line. "You are digging a deep hole and I'm not sure I can carry you much longer."

"Please Jack I promise I will get you part of the money. Just bear with me." Bryson's palms were sweating and he felt his heart begin to race.

"Listen Bryson. You know I like you," he lied. "I'm having a little get together tomorrow night. Why don't you and the Mrs. come to my place in the country. Say seven o'clock. There are some potential investors in a new project and they might be interested in meeting you." There was silence and he added, "They may be able to help you pay your debt. You do want to pay your debt, don't you?"

To Bryson, Jack's tone was ominous and there was no way he could get out of it. The thought of Brie meeting Jack was unsettling. What if Jack told her about Bryson's debt and what about his whoring? Bryson was anxious, his heart racing. "We will be there Jack."

Jack smiled. He gathered his wife didn't know about his gambling from the way his voice quivered. "Don't forget. Seven sharp and bring the drawings."

"Sure thing Jack. Sure thing. We'll be there."

"Oh Bryson one last thing. Some of the girls you fucked will be hosting the party. I'll tell them to be on their best behavior and I don't think you should mention to your wife that your fucking my girls. And another thing. You might tell your wife I'm a new client. We don't want her to know about your debt do we?"

Bryson was sweating, his underarms soaked as he envisioned Brie meeting Jack Muldoon. He was a crime boss and if he fucked up, he was sure Jack would cut his throat with no second thoughts. "Sure …. I mean I won't tell her about the girls and my debt. Thank you Jack. Thank you very much."

Jack hung up without saying another word. He didn't care about Bryson's marriage but he wanted his money and he would get it anyway he could.

Bryson clicked off and sat in his chair. After some time, he got the courage to find Brie. He had to make up some story about tomorrow night and why they had to attend. Jack would be highly pissed if he showed up alone or didn't show up at all.
 
After Bryson’s frankly callous words, Brie left him be and worked on puttering around the kitchen. She was disappointed at how rudely he had brushed her off, making her feel as though she was more of a nuisance than his wife, so she resolved to stay out of his hair. Brie was just finishing up the venison for tonight’s supper when Bryson’s arms slid around her waist and he pressed himself against her with a tiny kiss just under her ear.

Brie was tense in his arms. This embrace no longer felt safe and loving. It felt horribly twisted and she hated to admit that she was uncomfortable in this position. Brie wanted out.

But she turned her head to look at him over her shoulder after flicking the stove off and removing the protein from the heat but made no move to open herself up for his affection.

She couldn’t help but wonder what he was apologizing for now — lately Bryson only wanted anything to do with her when he was seeking forgiveness or permission to spend money. Money, money, money. It all came down to money.

She hadn’t forgotten about her shame last night in the bar when her debit card didn’t work due to lack of funds.

She’d let Bryson walk all over her too much lately without saying one word to the contrary. She was done taking that abuse. She was done being the quiet little housewife that never questioned Bryson — she worked fulltime as a Registered Nurse and for her hard earned money to be gone less than two days being paid...

Brie’s fist clenched around the handle of the pan and she grit her teeth.

“Where were you last night?” She questioned quietly, voice growing louder and more forceful in tone the more she talked. “As a matter of fact, don’t you dare lie. I know you weren’t at work til God knows what hour of the night. If you’re fucking some other woman just tell me. If you’re spending my money on her,” Brie’s voice cracked, “tell me now so that I can pack my bags.”

Brie finally turned to look at him and the pain in her face was clearly visible, lines drawn and sad. “Bryson... I couldn’t even buy myself a drink last night because of whatever the hell you’ve been doing - I’m so fucking ashamed it’s not even funny. I work just as hard as you do and somehow you decided to spend every single cent I’d earned not more than two days before. Is the Kane project not going well? Please, baby... please just tell me,” she begged, lips quivering as she fought the strong urge to cry.

At least, that’s how she pictured it going down in her mind but she never said any of those things.

Brie forced herself to look at him, muscles relaxing their grip on the pan, turning in his arms.

“Yes Bryson? Now that you’ve blessed me with your presence, whatever can I do to help you? I’m not well versed in handicap accessibility or... or spatial relationships but what’s new about that? My own relationship is apparently on the rocks because I never see my husband so I’m nothing close to an expert in any kind of relationship”. Her voice was full of snark, all sharply aimed words. Even though she couldn’t make herself say what was truly in her mind, Brie couldn’t help but let some of the truthful emotion leak out.
 
Friday Evening - Bryson talks to Brie in the kitchen about the party

Bryson found Brie in the kitchen, her back to him, finishing up what would be a great dinner. She was a fantastic cook and Bryson was never disappointed. Some of her meals were experimental, throwing in ingredients not called for in the recipe. But each time the meal she prepared was great.

When he put his arms around her and nuzzled against the back of her neck, he felt her body stiffen.. Lately their marriage seemed to be suffering and he knew once he hit if big, things would change. When she turned to face him, he saw the questioning gaze in her brown eyes. Did she know about the money? Did she know he was fucking girls from Jack Muldoon's casinos? He was waiting for the barrage of questions but they never came. Instead, she sarcastically told him she was blessed to have his present and how could she help him.

Bryson knew there was more on her mind as she mentioned their relationship. Yes it had been rocky lately, what with him working late hours on the Kane Casino Improvements. She was holding something back but he didn't feel like broaching any other subject with her. She may have her suspicions but if she didn't ask, he was not about to tell her. He knew someday he would have to tell he about his gambling debt but if and when he hit if big, he could explain it to her. But until then it was better to keep things quiet.

And as for the women. That was strictly not a subject he wanted to undertake. That was asking for trouble from the get-go.

Bryson held her hips and looked directly into her eyes. "Brie I know I've been a shit-head lately. The Kane project has been taking up a lot of my time and once I finish this I promise you we will have more time together." He saw the daggers emitting from her eyes. He was walking on egg-shells and knew he had to pick his words carefully.

"Brie honey. You have to trust me that everything will be better once I get the Kane project completed." And then to cover his money woes, he added, "I haven't been completely honest with you baby. The Kane Project is being done as a moonlight job. The man, Jack Muldoon has promised to pay me a lot of money, more than I'm making at the company. Unfortunately he has not paid me yet but once I get him the preliminary drawings tomorrow night, he promised to pay me part of my fee."

He could see her face soften a little. The next part was dangerous but he had to at least try. "I have had to pay for some upfront cost that are usually paid for by the company. But since I'm moonlighting, I had to take some money from our everyday account. I know you didn't know I did it but I got paid from the company today so we are solid again. Once I get my retainer from Jack Muldoon for the preliminary plans, I promise I'll put enough in the account to make up for what I took."

Was that a slight smile he saw on her lips? Bryson was starting to feel good about this conversation. So far he had covered some things she may or may not know but fucking strange women was still off the table. And it was now that he decided to break the news about the party at Jack Muldoon's tomorrow night.

"Honey," he whined, the word dripping with sweetness. "Mr. Muldoon has invited us to a party at his house and specifically asked that you attend.. From what I hear it is quite a fancy place north of the city. "The party is tomorrow night and guess what baby." his tone and whole mannerism changed to a giddy-like excitement. "He promised to introduce me to some investors who want to build some commercial properties. He also said their wives were attending and that is why he wants you there. He doesn't want me to be the only one alone."

His fingers gripped her hips a bit harder. "Do you know what this means baby. I might be able to strike out on my own ……. own my own architectural business. What do you think baby? Does that sound exciting or what?"
 
Brie was surprised he actually admitted to the missing fees. She expected him to skim over it and hope that never found out, but here he was manning up and confessing. She still felt like he was holding something back from her but she would take what she could get and not rock the boat too much.

Instead, Brie smiled and clasped both of her soft hands around his cheeks.

“Oh, I noticed Bryson Harper. Next time tell me when you do those things because I was awfully embarrassed when I couldn’t use my debit card last night,” she commented, skipping over the fact that she had went out and got a little tipsy and fucked another man. If he had secrets, Brie was was allowed to have them too.

The small shock of arousal at Jack Muldoon’s name was surprising - prior to today she hadn’t met that many “Jacks” so for two men to waltz into her life bearing that name in as many hours was a bit of a funny coincidence. Primarily though, thinking of Jack made her quim pulse and her pulse to jump as she remembered their explosively intense sexual intercourse. She still felt like she could feel his hands on her body even now. It made a small smile curl on her lips.

But a party was a good excuse to see Bryson interact with his colleagues and keep a close eye on his behaviour, too. She might be able to get some information regarding where all their money was going because the cost upfront of a work project should not empty their coffers. Plus she could drink her woes away again. Brie liked dressing up and being paraded around, but Brie especially liked doing that with powerful men, of which Bryson once counted. Now he’d seemed to have lost their fortunes but Brie was sure that if he really was spending all this time at work and advancing his name that he could be one of those men again.

Especially if he managed to open his own firm. That thought was tempting.

She suspected that he believed she would decline him based on the way he was laying it on thick for her but she surprised him with a tender kiss on the lips, pulling him in close to bury her face against his throat. Her eyes settled shut with a happy little sigh.

“Sounds like a wonderful opportunity for us. Of course I’ll go with you, Bry. Just name the time and I’ll be ready. Then we are going to sit down on Sunday and do Jack squat,” she announced. “We’re going to talk about this. You can’t keep me in the dark forever, love. Is that a deal?”
 
Saturday - Jack gets ready for the party

"Yes baby cakes. It's a deal, we can talk on Sunday and I'm sorry I didn't tell you about the money. I promise I'll never do that again without telling you. We are a team." Bryson was laying it on thick but he knew that come Sunday they would be taking about money and he hoped tomorrow would be well worth their time.

Bryson was all smiles when Brie told him she thought it was a good opportunity and she would go to the party. "It starts at seven O'clock and we should plan to leave about six. I heard his place is amazing and it's north of the city. " He leaned in close to Brie and kissed her on the cheek. "Thank you so much for this Brie. God if I can open my own business, we could be on easy street." They traded kisses and he felt an old flame flickering. Once he hit it big they would be fine.

They had a quiet dinner and the meal was excellent as usual. He had successfully avoided talking about how he drained their bank accounts but on Sunday he was sure his wife would drill him. If he stuck to the story, he should be fine. And he hadn't let on about fucking Jack's casino staff. When he thought again about their upcoming talk on Sunday, felt a creepy feeling crawl up his spine. He shook his head and wished away any bad thoughts. Tomorrow night he planned to wow Jack Muldoon and his investors. If they liked what they saw, it could be the big break he had been waiting for.

After dinner, he excused himself to finish the preliminary designs for the Kane Casino Additions. He dove in head first and about eleven o'clock Brie came in to tell him she was headed to bed. There was a tinge of sexual innuendo in her voice but it completely flew over Bryson's head. At 1 am, Bryson sat back and rubbed his eyes. The plans were almost about complete and he would finish them tomorrow.

Climbing into bed, he watched his wife for a few minutes. She was sleeping comfortably and the thought of waking her up crossed his mind. He argued with himself and in the end, he pulled the covers over her and then fell asleep.

He was up early and went right to his work study to complete the presentation drawings. When Brie came in announcing breakfast, he stopped work and then returned to the study, telling Brie he needed to make sure everything was absolutely 100%. Again, as he did last night, Bryson was lost in his work and it wasn't until late afternoon that he thought everything was in order. "Tonight will be the night everything turns around for me," he uttered hitting the print button.

**********************************************************************
Jack Muldoon spent Friday night at Mulligan's Irish Pub with a hope that Lynn, the mysterious woman, would show up. By 10 pm he knew she would not show and then chalked up the rendezvous with Lynn was just a one-night stand. Smiling at a pretty blonde at the end of the bar, he winked and walked toward her. They struck up a conversation and by 11 pm, she was squirming in his bed, calling out for him to fuck her harder. Jack was more than accommodating to give the blonde what she wanted but as he fucked her, her face turned into the face of Lynn. Afterwards he sent the blonde on her way with a promise to call her. At least he had her number. That was more than he could say for Lynn whatever he last name was.

Saturday was a day he usually spent visiting his different casinos, making sure everything was running smoothly. Sometimes some asshole tried to cheat the house and he had to deal with it. Today, however, was calm and he was looking forward to his party later this evening. Bryson's facial image kept popping up. He had to deal with him soon as the amount of his debt was now at $175,000. At the Kane Casino, the head manager told Jack about Thursday night and how He had to cut Bryson off. Afterwards, he grabbed Barbara, the tall, redhead and took her upstairs. He told Jack that the staff was becoming concerned and he had to do something about it soon. Jack told him not to worry, he was working on it. In the meantime, he was to get what he wanted until the plans were complete for the new expansion. After that, it didn't matter what happened to him.

Later that day, he made sure all the arrangements for the party were in-place. Guests started arriving that included leading businessmen, local and national politicians, entertainers, and gangster friends. He mingled with the crowd on the spacious deck while a seven piece band played slow dance music. A few of the investors asked about the architect Jack talked about. Jack assured them he would be coming.

Jack told the doorman, to let him know when Bryson Harper and his wife arrived. In the meantime, he found the bar and sat talking to an acquaintance. The conversation was mundane and he found himself wondering what type of woman would be married to a gambler and womanizer.
 
https://imgur.com/a/747aQlt

Brie looked at herself one more time in the mirror before she grasped her clutch purse and stepped into her heels. Bryson was killing time in the office waiting for her, so the click of her stilettos echoed in the wide hallway until she was able to lean against the doorframe and clear her throat in attempt to get him to acknowledge her.

Bryson looked up and his mouth dropped open.

Good she thought gleefully. I’m still able to blow him away.

Brie knew she looked good with a light satin dress that was green in colouration and fell to her mid thigh. It gathered at the waist with a diamond encrusted broach held that fabric in place. The dress was sleeveless and had a sweetheart neckline. Brie’s breasts were highlighted and pushed up so that they were almost busting out of the cups but still tastefully held back.

“Best be on our way. I hear you have a hot date kissing some ass,” she teased, puckering her lips in a mockery of a kiss. Brie giggled and danced away when he swatted at her playfully.

******

Brie held onto Bryson’s arm as he led her up the stairs and into Jack Muldoon’s countryside mansion. They greeted many people, some of which Bryson knew and some he didn’t, but Brie smiled beautifully and played the role of a dutiful wife well as they mingled. Bryson guided her with a hand on her back over to the refreshment table, remarking that “Jack’s right over there at the bar but he looks busy so we’ll give him a few minutes while we start off with some champagne.”

Brie nodded, more than happy to begin drinking. When she looked in the direction Bryson was pointing she couldn’t see the host due to the gaggle of people standing around a man with his back to them at the long well-stocked bar top. From here, all Brie knew was that he was a mountain of a man. She turned her attention back to Bryson.

“Yes please,” she agreed, reaching for a golden chute.

They chatted back and forth and amused themselves with hor d’oeurves for a bit before the crowd began to thin and Jack Muldoon spotted them, but Brie’s back was to the room as she selected another glass of sparkling bubbly. Next to her, her peripheral vision happened to catch Bryson’s posture suddenly becoming ramrod straight in an attempt to make himself look bigger. She paused with the glass halfway to her lips, turning to see what had caught Bryson’s attention.

The glass almost slipped from her fingers in shock when she met Jack’s dark brown eyes as he practically prowled across the floor towards her husband.

She was never supposed to see him again. That was the plan.

The plan was never to sleep with Jack Muldoon - Bryson’s boss Jack, apparently. It was to have sex with an unknown man in a bar and move on with her life like nothing wrong had ever happened.

Oh, fuck.

Her ruby red lips parted in shock.

Brie was fucked. Literally and metaphorically. Her palms began to sweat. Her heart pounded. Maybe he wouldn’t recognize or remember her. Maybe she could slip away to the ladies’ room before Jack reached them...

But it was too late — before she’d even finished her train of thought that whiskey thick voice was coating her eardrums and reminding her of all the dirty words he’d spoken to her only a couple nights ago. She didn’t even hear the words he said, feeling like she was underwater; she only knew that he’d spoken.

Brie forced her expression into a semblance of a smile and hoped that the nerves didn’t show on her face.

Bryson didn’t see it acknowlrdge her discomfort.

“Jack! Hello. What a grand place you got, man. Thanks for the invite, really. It means so much for you to put your name on the line for me. I won’t let you down. This here’s my wife, Brie. Brie, this is Jack Muldoon. He’s in charge of the Kane project, sweetheart. I told you about him, remember?”

“Yeah of course. I’ve heard so much about you Mr. Muldoon (she hadn’t). Bryson has been working tirelessly on the blueprints for the casino and I hope that they serve you well. It’s wonderful to meet you, Sir; the pleasure is all mine,” Brie said slowly, extending her hand to Jack in a polite greeting. Considering how shaken she was, Brie was pleased at how solid her words were. They only just barely wavered.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top