Christchurch and Islamophobia

I’m immensely disturbed, angry, and aggrieved by the news coming out of New Zealand today. And I cannot help but think: “Congratulations, America — we’ve successfully infected the Kiwis with our Islamophobia.”

Yes. I thought of New Zealand as the safe zone for this kind of nonsense. So sad.

I’m immensely disturbed, angry, and aggrieved by the news coming out of New Zealand today. And I cannot help but think: “Congratulations, America — we’ve successfully infected the Kiwis with our Islamophobia.”

What a fucking idiotic comment

What a fucking idiotic comment

Donald Trump, from his Russian-assisted, stolen, minority-supported position as president of the United States, is directly responsible for inspiring, unleashing, emboldening, and empowering the basest of instincts in less-than human beings to perpetrate this and other acts of depravity worldwide.

New Zealand shooter, in an 87-page anti-immigrant and anti-muslim hate manifesto, identifies Donald Trump as “a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose.”

https://www.newsweek.com/new-zealand-mosque-shooting-manifesto-trump-1364488

Live with what you are contributing to, board Trumpettes.

That is like blaming a gay person when someone rapes a child of the same gender (I'm assuming you don't approve of sex with children). It is idiotic and you're only using a tragedy as a vehicle for your hatred.

He wasn't a New Zealander.
The overwhelming response has been for care and support of the Muslim community - although he's destroyed families and left a community heartbroken, the ultimate outcome will be increased acceptance.

First of all what makes you think that we're the only ones who hate the Islamic Jihadists?

Secondly what do YOU call it when Islamic terrorists blow up a train station? Or bus depot, or nite club? What do YOU call it when Jihadists stuff a car full of explosives and set it off in a crowded market?

Muslims fucking DESPISE You. Muslims want YOU dead and your whole way of life destroyed. And you think you're going to win them over by letting them build a Mosque on the site of their greatest war victory?

51392155_284969438863004_98698735009136640_n.jpg

How long before the Brits get fed up? Or have their balls been gone so long they'll just sit back and let it happen?

Austria is already shutting down mosques and telling them to go home.

I can tell you, it won't take long in the US. You piss off Americans too much for too long and they WILL fight back.

Last edited:
My I asks: "How long before the Brits get fed up?"

I'm sure that a LOT of Brits are disgusted at what's happening inside their country. Islamic Sharia Law has made deep inroads into that nation, along with the nations of France, Belgium, Sweden, the Netherlands, & Germany!

The Democratic Party here in the U.S. currently welcomes Islam in America because Dems view Muslims as a sizeable future voting block withint their party heavily supporting Democrat candidates (just as they also view illegals), along with Islamic Americans constituting a natural ally of an increasingly pro-atheist Democratic Party opposed to traditional American Judeo-Christian values & traditions. The anti-gay & anti-women's rights aspects of that religion are currently being overlooked for convenience sake.

Right now, Nancy Pelosi & other Dems are clearly embarrassed by some of the anti-Semitic utterings coming forth from their newest Islamic U.S. House members, but they're doing their best to cover it up.

I'm sure that a LOT of Brits are disgusted at what's happening inside their country. Islamic Sharia Law has made deep inroads into that nation, along with the nations of France, Belgium, Sweden, the Netherlands, & Germany!

The Democratic Party here in the U.S. currently welcomes Islam in America because Dems view Muslims as a sizeable future voting block withint their party heavily supporting Democrat candidates (just as they also view illegals), along with Islamic Americans constituting a natural ally of an increasingly pro-atheist Democratic Party opposed to traditional American Judeo-Christian values & traditions. The anti-gay & anti-women's rights aspects of that religion are currently being overlooked for convenience sake.

Right now, Nancy Pelosi & other Dems are clearly embarrassed by some of the anti-Semitic utterings coming forth from their newest Islamic U.S. House members, but they're doing their best to cover it up.
Muslims were living in the United States before the United States was even thought of.

The nice thing about stupidity; you don't know it yourself.

Christianity, Islam, Judaism, ... no-one's enemy. The enemy are those who use religions against others. To divide, and spread hatred and fear.

Considering the VAST majority of all three religions don't even know they are ALL worshiping the SAME GOD, I have to agree with you.

phrodeau writes: "Muslims were living in the United States before the United States was even thought of."

Some black slaves who had been captured & sold by Islamic slave traders in Africa may have converted to Islam before coming here, but Islam played NO ROLE WHATSOEVER in the founding of our nation, and CERTAINLY NOT in the formation of our system of laws. Like it or not, western civilization is founded primarily on Christian principles, and NOT Islamic!

RubenR writes: "Christianity, Islam, Judaism, ... no-one's enemy. The enemy are those who use religions against others. To divide, and spread hatred and fear."

Only atheists view all religions as equal - as atheists despise all religions. But the United States has Judeo-Christian roots that has made our nation the most charitable & giving nation on the planet! We help pretty much everybody who needs it, regardless of whether they're Christian, Muslim, Hindu, or whatever.

My I writes: "Considering the VAST majority of all three religions don't even know they are ALL worshiping the SAME GOD, I have to agree with you."

Yes, but worshipping the same God doesn't necessarily make all religious beliefs the same. In Christian nations like the United States, we protect & welcome ALL beliefs & non-beliefs with a system of laws put forth in our U.S. Constitution. To modern Muslims, Islamic Sharia Law overrides all of that.

Muslims were living in the United States before the United States was even thought of.
And you have some proof of that? Pretty sure the Native Americans weren't Islamic. Also fairly sure the Vikings had a different religion. Did you mean the Pilgrims? Or are you talking about the slave traders?

Got some verifiable evidence?

It's sad and ironic that many of the people killed by terrorists are killed in mosques, synagogues and churches.

That is like blaming a gay person when someone rapes a child of the same gender (I'm assuming you don't approve of sex with children). It is idiotic and you're only using a tragedy as a vehicle for your hatred.

That’s a bizarre, illogical, and poorly stated parallel. Try again (if you feel you must).

As a world leader and public figure, Trump can well be assigned some responsibility here.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Sharia law forms no part of the British legal system and never has.

According to MI5 The biggest rise in terror threats come from right-wing terrorists. The latest terror incident in Britain has been claimed by people claiming to be the IRA and originated from Dublin.

Have you ever even been to any of those countries?! I lived in France for a couple of years and visited all the others (except Sweden) numerous times, and I saw absolutely none of what you're suggesting here.

As for the Democrats welcoming Muslims because they want their votes, seriously, think about that a minute: A faith that - in its conservative strains at least - forbids all but the most casual contact between men and women unless they're married, requires women to cover their hair because otherwise men might be overcome with uncontrollable hormones, doesn't even allow the genders to sit together on public buses and trains, requires prayer five times a day...I know which major American party that sounds more like, and it ain't the Dems.

And you have some proof of that? Pretty sure the Native Americans weren't Islamic. Also fairly sure the Vikings had a different religion. Did you mean the Pilgrims? Or are you talking about the slave traders?

Got some verifiable evidence?
The Melungeons of Virginia and the Carolinas, for a start.

The Melungeons of Virginia and the Carolinas, for a start.

Melungeons were mixed race people of various ancestry though most were Black/Native American. Melungean was one term, of several like Mulatto and Mustee, used to differentiate them from Black and Native American slaves as taxation for those races were different. A slave owner paid less taxes for Native American slaves as he did for black slaves, Interbreeding between the two created taxation identity crises. and this started in 1767. Not what I would call "before the United States was even thought of."

But the term "Melungeon" in no way indicates what their religion was. Christian, Islam or otherwise.

First of all what makes you think that we're the only ones who hate the Islamic Jihadists?

Secondly what do YOU call it when Islamic terrorists blow up a train station? Or bus depot, or nite club? What do YOU call it when Jihadists stuff a car full of explosives and set it off in a crowded market?

Muslims fucking DESPISE You. Muslims want YOU dead and your whole way of life destroyed. And you think you're going to win them over by letting them build a Mosque on the site of their greatest war victory?

51392155_284969438863004_98698735009136640_n.jpg

How long before the Brits get fed up? Or have their balls been gone so long they'll just sit back and let it happen?

Austria is already shutting down mosques and telling them to go home.

I can tell you, it won't take long in the US. You piss off Americans too much for too long and they WILL fight back.

they aren't smart enough at all. seriously all these so called wonderful Islamics come over claiming to want to get away from sharia... and first thing they do after creating Islamic only communities, is demand to institute sharia law so they can "feel at home"

It's sad and ironic that many of the people killed by terrorists are killed in mosques, synagogues and churches.

I guess the awfulness of it is intentional.

The mosques are closed today. Others have invited the Muslim communities to worship in their churches.

And I cannot help but think: “Congratulations, America — we’ve successfully infected the Kiwis with our Islamophobia.”

With your ignorant hate speech, your mindset is no different than that of the Shooter. Congratulations, you're a cunt.

Back