Seen but unseen (closed for debbiev)

JonathanBair

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 16, 2015
Posts
5,188
Seen but unseen (Looking to start new but along the same lines)

Jon is a 35 year old Janitor. He has worked all his life being a janitor. You know one of the folks in the world that is seen but no one notices. If it wasn't for his job buildings would look trashy and run down. Everyone just walks by with out thinking about him other then to not walk into him or step on him. I have long ago accepted the fact that I might as well be invisible with this line of work. I can walk up to a desk with most the time folks sitting at it. Grab there trash can and them not even say nothing to me while I empty there can, and put a new bag in it then return there can under there desk.

Well I am a young head janitor for a big NYC company. That means I work double time for a normal day. Yep I start work with most folks in the office in the morning and the last to go home at night. I basically live at work. When I am not at work, thank goodness for all night stores like Walmart or my house would never have food in it other then carry out from all night dinners. Then I get to eat, get some sleep and be up and at them to start my next work day of days a week. For looks like there is nothing that stand out about me. Well maybe othere then my blue eyes if anyone was to look at them. I stand 5'10 with brown short hair and am 180 pounds.
 
Last edited:
Debbie's Life In a Nutshell

Debbie is 32 years old and works for a large investment company in NYC. She lives by herself in an apartment. She is single and hasn't has a steady boyfriend in awhile, feeling like she is too busy with advancing in her career to devote too much time to someone. So even casual dating hasn't interested her in many months. She does have some close friends she hangs out with and goes shopping with.

She travels regionally for the investment company sometimes, but mostly works at the companies midtown office. Her commute by subway is short, only like 20 minutes and her apt is very convenient to everything in the city. She likes playing pool and going to plays and of course shopping.

Debbie is 5'5" and 130 lbs, brown curly hair, brown eyes, full breasts and a decent body which she takes care of by going to the gym regularly. If someone didn't know her well they would consider her a typical city millennial who is selfish, goes to Starbucks and is always on her iphone. Okay, maybe she is some of that, but she is also much deeper.


Off to work for another day, sitting on the crowded subway as I check my phone for emails, then check a couple of fashion sites, then check out the news. Feeling positive today, I decided to wear my beige dress pants and my bright lime green button top. My brown pumps and underneath wearing my lime green bra and thong. Yep, a thong, definitely don't wanna be walking around with panty lines in the office. Smirking at the thought of co-workers and anyone else in the building looking at her from behind and laughing. Well that's not gonna happen.

The train is a couple stops away and I put away my phone and get ready to stand up. It's gonna be a great day today, that's my positive attitude, hey I'm trying.
 
I had walked behind the lady next door. I smile watching her walk and sway her hips. So sexy but so natural look. I think to my self "I wish a woman like that would notice me. I bet she don't even know we live and work in the same building." I just smile as I fallow her into the subway. I see she stand by a seat for a second and is looking at her phone. As the cars door close I put my news paper on the seat behind her as I bend over to retie my lose boot lace. I look up and see her hips level with mine as she now sitting on my paper.

I see her stand up. I look around. I see we got one more stop before the office. I grab my news paper to rescue it from her sitting on it again. Now I see she moved so I am looking at the back of her knees. One leg placed firmly on the floor and the other off to the side.

My mind is in shock as I am looking out at the train from the gap in her knees. The doors open and I watch as the car fills with more folks. I look up at the back of Deb I think her name is. The lady next door. I look up at her and wonder "will she remember I am here? If she backs up how close will she get to me? Will she stay standing?" I know in a second or two I will find out. I can only watch threw the gap in her dress pant and wonder what this knockout of a woman will do.
 
Last edited:
Subway Ride and Her Stain

Standing up as my stop approaches, I glance back down at my seat and realize I sat on someones newspaper. Damn it, I better not have newsprint on my ass. Great day to be wearing beige pants, shit. I shake my head now knowing i'll be feeling self conscious about a possible newsprint mark on my ass. I think about rubbing my ass to get rid of any newsprint on it but decide against it for two reasons, one is I don't wanna rub my ass in the middle of a crowded subway car, heard to do that discreetly. And two is I may just end up smearing the newsprint.

The subway begins to slow down as I keep my balance pretty well being i'm used to standing on a moving train, hey I do it nearly every day. The doors open and I head out of the subway car and onto the crowded platform. The noise from another train pulling in drowns everything out as I head up the stairs and to the street.

At the top of the subway stairs I turn and head towards the building which is only 2 blocks away. I walk into the building and stop at the counter and order coffee. Then i head into the elevator to the 5th floor and head down the hall to my cubicle and turn on my computer. I then head to the ladies room to see if I have a newsprint stain on my ass. Walking there thinking, I wonder what dumb ass left the paper there.
 
I can only look on in shock as she stands. Looking over her back not seaming to see me. I look up and smile seeing no print is on this womans ass. When the folks clear the doors I realize where I am... This is my stop. I watch as Deb walks away from me. I quickly get up and walk about 2 steps behind this stunning woman. I know her kind she likes guys with cash. Would never go for a guy like me that makes it from check to check.

I get stopped at a intersection. I see the traffic soon comes to a halt. City grid lock.. I feel sorry for the suckers who drive in down town. I am just entering the building as I watch Deb I think her name is go into the ladys room. I make my way to the back of the lobby and into the janitor bay. My little office area. I am the first one in as normal. I see the night shift left a note of a few jobs they didnt get to. I roll my eyes as most the jobs is out doors and a desk on the 5th floor that needs a draw unstuck. I wait for the day crew to get in. I give them the out doors task. I will be working on the 5th floor desk and take any work that comes in.

As I grab my tool kit and take the stairs up to the 5th floor. I look for the office that I need to work on. My mouth falls open as I see the woman next door is in this office. I close my mouth and gulp and I knock. I say "Jon from maintenance. I see a draw is stuck on your desk. Want me to work on it now?" I can only wait and see what this woman has to say to me.
 
The Desk Jam and Patience?

Checking the back of my beige pants in the ladies room, thankfully I don't see a newsprint stain. I smile and think, well my day is going better now. I down the hall and head to my office.

I sit back at my desk, I have lots of researching and tons of work to do. The knock on the door startles me, I look up but it's just the janitor. "Oh, yes, I have important papers in there. It's very important you get this drawer opening again. I was about to go down to the janitors office and remind you guys again, I called once already on Friday and they told me yes but of course no one came. So I guess you being here is better late than never"

I stand up and take two steps back so the janitor has some room to fix it. Thinking, he better hurry up and fix it I don't have all day. I cross my arms as I wait.
 
The first converstation fuels dirty thoughts

I smile at her and say sure no worries I will be right on it. You wont even know I am here. I smile as I must of lived next to her for a year and this is the first words she has spoken to me. I try not to laugh thinking how funny she don't know who I am.

I walk to the desk and open the draws finding the bottom one is stuck. I lay on my back and scoot head first into the leg hole area. My tool kit is a cloth rolled up one and I roll it out near the back of the desk. It has all the wrenches and screw drivers held in place in the heavy cloth pouches.

I run my fingers along the rolling slide bar and see it is dented in trapping a wheel back keeping it closed. I am about to get to work when I look to see what the lady next door is doing...

As I lay on my back I am mad as hell that this didn't get noted so it could have been fixed. The good thing is it allows me to be finally noticed by my hot neighbor for a few moments any way. As I work I try and think if I am going to find out who to chew out for letting this slip or not. Suddenly a idea popped into my mind. The office has the same kind of key from the company that are apartment uses. I had to take a lock smith class before I could go for my promotion. If only I could get your keys and take them to my office to copy them. I could slip into your apartment any time I wanted to.

As I work my mind starts filling with ideas of being under your table as you eat or slipping in and laying under the bed. Thinking of what I would be seeing. Maybe slip into your bed at night and sleep with you a bit. All sorts of twisted ideas come to mind as I work.
 
Last edited:
Debbie's Patience Wearing Thin

I see him smile and I give him a quick grin back, I'm not here to be friendly I'm hear to get my work done. I have a presentation this week and I need to prepare.

Standing there with my arms folded and me softly tapping my foot, impatiently waiting for the janitor to fix my desk drawer. I wish he would hurry up, I have work to do while he is probably going slow so he could get time and a half.

I look down at the janitor as he pokes around under my desk and then say, "Look if this is gonna take a ton of time, just pry it opened and leave it so I can get my papers out and get some work done. Then tonight after I leave you can fix it"

I sigh, totally fed up that I have been standing here and nothing is getting done.
 
I pop it open so it now slides all the way out. Feel free to do what you gotta do while I replace this. I will stay out of your way as you work.

I move my head to the very back of the leg hole as I start to unscrew the screws that is holding the bent rail to the desk.
 
Pissed At How My Day Has Started

I sign again, knowing him being under my desk is distracting. I won't be able to work much with him there. I mean with him under my desk, it's just weird. I decide to let him know, "Look Mr Janitor or whoever you are, you need to get out of there and I need to get work done so I need my desk to myself. You will have to come back after hours and fix it, just think you might get overtime doing it, but no way am I gonna work with you under my desk" Knowing I came off a bit bitchy, but who cares, I need to get my project completed and be ready for my presentation in a couple of days.

I bend down and tell him, "Now finish up and make sure the draw stays opened. I'm going to the ladies room and when I come back I need you gone" I head to the ladies room leaving my handbag in the working draw on right side of my desk.
Figuring he probably too dumb to notice anyway, besides if anything is taken he is the only one by my desk, so he will be so screwed.

I walk to the ladies room, pissed that this is how my day has started. I mean first the newsprint from the paper on the subway seat I thought was on my ass and now this idiot under my desk.
 
I move so my side is to the back off the leg hole while my back is to the floor. I bend my knees so my feet are pushed to my but. I wonder if I will be unnoticed as I use a hand screw driver to silently remove the screws. I just get the guide rail track off and am about to come out when I see her enter the office. I hold still to see whats about to happen.
 
Time to Work

Walking back from the ladies room and get back to my desk and don't see the janitor. I say out loud to myself, "Yay that janitor is gone". I see my desk drawer is opened and figuring that he will come back again at night like I told him.

I sit down ready to get to work. My chair pulled in to my desk and my back straight. My feet both squarely on the floor, knees a few inches apart. I get on my computer and pull out a few papers from the broken drawer which is opened. I begin my project and intently do my work. My phone rings, I lean back in my chair and cross my legs. "Yes Marty, I will be ready for the presentation, no worries about that. Okay, right, yes. Talk to you later"

I hang up and continue with my work, assuming the same rigid position as I originally did.
 
Last edited:
The human floor.

As I hear the clacking of her heals on the floor. I lay still hoping she wont scoot all the way in. I watch her sit and extend her legs I see her point of her heals coming for my belly. I bite my tounge so I don't make a sound just in time as I feel her shoes on me. They sink in and dig in a bit. As she pulls her chair in her toes lay flat with her feet resting on me. I am half way shocked that she didn't see me, but then again not really shocked at all. Each time she bends over I feel her feet role a bit on there side for a sec then return planted flat.

As I keep still on my back with her feet resting on the floor next to my belly. I listen to the sound of papers being moved, typing and the sound of a mouse being moved on its pad. I hear the phone ring and soon I feel your feet move. The foot that was closer to my hips sides almost to my ribs. This pushes the other foot up as you turn slightly. I see the shoe hanging over my mouth and lower jaw inches from my face as I listen to the call. My mind is racing wondering how long you will sit cross legged and if you will keep your shoes on or let it dangle or fall. I am glad when the phone call ends you start to pull the planted foot back and this causes your chair to swing slightly back to the center. I then feel the foot that was in the air get planted back on on the ground next to my belly.I watch as you sit with your mind on the work at hand. As you have no idea I am under the desk.

As she sits with both feet planted on the floor. I find my self wondering what her toes would smell like and taste like. I found my self wishing when she had her leg crossed. Her bare foot would have been over my mouth. Maybe she would sit at a angel where her toes would be over my eyes. As she sits there I wonder how she plays with her feet. Would she wiggle her toes or bounce her foot up and down or shake it side to side. I lift my head up to look at her feet. I wonder if she likes to play with her shoes? Will she keep her feet in her shoes. Maybe lit just the heal out. Would she slide her arch out. Would her toes rest on her shoe or play with it? Maybe she would place her bare foot on me. That got my heart racing with my eyes and mouth wide open. I realize if she didn't have a shoe on, she may feel me. I wonder if how I seam to be invisible to folks when I am around. If they are so accustomed to ignoring me by site, would they ignore me physically by touch?

I smile as I know I am going to try and remove her apartment key from her key ring.. Copy it and bring it back with the new slider that way I can slip under her desk to replace the slider and just gotta wait for the time to slip the key back on the ring. With it being so early in the work day I know she wont miss the house key even if its gone a few hours. Time is on my side, all's I gotta do is wait.
 
Last edited:
Busy Day

Sitting at my desk, trying to get work done, but the phone rings again. It's my friend Maria, so I relax and lean back in my chair and cross my legs, my left thigh over my right thigh. i lean back in my chair some as we talk about how Maria's date went last night. "Really Maria? He said that? Sounds like he has the hots for you." I laugh as I ask, "So you taking it to the next level next week?" After a bit more small talk I hang up and get back to work, uncrossing my legs at my thighs and crossing them at my ankles as i push in my chair some.

After about 10 minutes my phone rings again. "Debbie speaking". I sit up straight and uncross my legs. "Yes, yes of course I will be right there." I hang up and mutter, "I seriously don't have time to go over paperwork with my boss." I grab a folder and stand up and kick my chair out and leave it about three feet away from my desk. I walk towards the door and head to the 6th floor to see my boss.
 
The key

I lay still not to make a sound as my hot neighbor works unaware I am next to her feet. As the phone rings I hear her talk. The sound of her shoe sliding on the floor has me look over. I see her left shoe inches from my face. My mouth falls open as I listen to the girl talk. I hear the phone hang up and my eyes widen as I see her shoe coming to my face. I hold my breath expecting to feel a impact. After a second I am shocked to feel her shoe ever so lightly almost missing my face. I now have her toe section of the shoe almost touching my cheek. I look up her legs and see they are stretched out. I look down at her feet to see the spike heal of her shoe dig into the floor as she pulls her self foreword into a more relaxed sitting spot.

With her second phone call I know shes not happy. I do see the file she grabbed is thick. I watch her walk away leaving her chair pushed out. I take this time while shes out of the office to grab her house key and for me to go to my office where the spare keys are with the grinder. I chuckle to my self as I think of the years I worked here and they now giving me a good perk. The lock smith class they made me take to get this promotion is going to pay off. I find a key that is close and I grind it down to match her key. I slip the copy in my desk, and I go into the supply room and find the roller I need. I grab one and go back up to the 5th floor to Deb's office. First thing I do is return her key. Then I slide back under her desk with my side to the back of the foot hole area. I get to work replacing the slide bar.

I test the draw out and leave it open. I am about to slide out when I hear clacking of the heals coming in the hall way. I role up my tools and look to the door before I make a move to get out from under the desk.
 
Last edited:
My Day Just Keeps Getting Worse

I make my way down the hallway to my office all the time thinking that was a total waste of a meeting with my boss. I mean the project was getting done, he doesn't have to micromanage me. This day sucks so far.

Walking into my office I see the janitor just pulling out from under my desk. Great, just what I need, "What are you still doing here? I hope you are done, I have work to do."

I stand there, just about over him as I look down at him on the floor waiting for his lame excuse as to why he is still here. For some reason his face seems familiar but maybe that's just because I've seen him around the building. Stupid janitors all look alike anyway.
 
I look up at her with a smile and say "All fixed" I push the draw closed then open it and re close it. I slide out from the desk. As I get up I pull out my wallet and says anytime you need something give me a call and I will be glad to fix you right up. I got the tools for any job. I hand her my card while I smile looking friendly at her. I add in I can even make house calls. Is there anything els I can do for you?

I am trying my best not to crack up laughing as its painfully clear she has no idea who I am. After I say I can make house calls, it dawns on me how naughty it sounds but hey I would service her in the office or at home...
 
House Calls? Creep City

Pissed the janitor is still at my desk, I stare at him with an evil look. Then I relax a bit when he says tells my desk drawer is all fixed. I take his business card when he says he makes house calls I politely respond, "Sure I will keep you in mind if anything needs fixing at my place". Thinking, how awkward and what a idiot to say that he makes 'house calls'. Not in his wildest dreams, that's for sure.

He seems friendly, but really dumb. But I just want him out of here so I smile and say thanks. I sit down begin working at my desk, thankfully the drawer works well, so maybe this day is going to get better now.
 
As I lay on the floor looking up at her. She makes a face that sends shivers down my body. Oddly enough it excites me. That evil look makes me wonder what she has in her mind.

A few seconds later next thing I know shes pulling her chair to the desk.I try to back up, but can only fold my legs up to the back to the leg hole. I am looking up at the side of her chair as she gets back to work.

I carefully slide out along side her not wanting to bug her. I cant help but feeling the thrill of being so close to her and her knowing about it with out caring about it. I smile as I slip out of her office. I make my way down to the ground floor in to the janitors area. I smile as I sit at my desk thinking of the ways to get back at the stuck up bitch who lives next door. I sigh in frustration thinking to my self why dose she have to be so damn hot.
 
Last edited:
Fucking Pathetic

I watch out of the corner of my eye as the janitor awkwardly crawls out of the side of my desk. I guess he got the hint I wasn't about to wait for him and that I have work to do. Plus his bullshit 'house call' line was so fucking pathetic.

I would never call him to do anything around my place. Plus it took him forever to fix my damn drawer, it's like he was making the slider instead of getting it from downstairs or where ever. He just bothers me.

Sitting at my desk I begin to think of the whole situation and I suppose I should have been politer, but I have work to do and my job is important and he's just a janitor. He's probably used to being treated like shit anyway.

I continue on with my work and before I know it's 5:00 pm and I pack my stuff up and head out the building, walking towards the subway and then home.
 
The rest of the day I had spent doing odds and ends. Tightening a lose door handle here and unlocking a office for someone who locked there keys in. I send the morning crew home and hand out instructions of who cleans what floor. I keep the 5th for my self.

While the janitors is off working I make sure to take extra care at Debs desk. I clean the desk like normal. Only today I leave a bit of a present for her. I jack off in her chair. Sadly it will be dry long before she sits her ass in it. I clean the rest of the offices and before going down the the janitors area I cum again on her chair.

I smile proudly as I get a late night update from the different janitors then send them home. I make a quick sweep of the floors then lock up for the night. I come home at 10pm. I stand at my door an wonder what miss bitch is up to....
 
Debbie's New Workday About To Go Bad?

After work I head to the gym and get some of my frustration out from work. My job is just too stressful, unlike that dumb ass janitor just fixing things and cleaning all day. I get home and grab a bite to eat and clean up some of my clothes on my bedroom floor and pick out my clothes to wear for tomorrow.

I get ready for bed, wearing just a tee shirt and panties. For a moment I think about getting my stress relief by masturbating, I mean my magic wand and vibrator is right in my nightstand drawer. Then I think about it again and decide well tomorrow, I'm too tired now. I doze off.

Having a yogurt while I get ready for work as I put my makeup on. Then grabbing a coffee on the walk to the subway and heading to work wearing my black button top with frills on the sleeves, gray dress pants and my black ankle boots. Underneath my black lacy bra and black low cut bikini panties. The subway ride is non-eventful, at least I didn't sit on a newspaper.

Heading into the office, I see Bob from accounting. He stops me while I'm just about to sit down at my desk. We chat for a few minutes about some reports that he needs to finish so I can have the numbers exactly right for my presentation later today. "Okay, sounds good Bob, thanks" I smile and sit down on my office chair ready to get to work and be ready for my presentation in the convention room down the hall this afternoon.
 
About 3am I get the idea to try my new key. I slip into that bitch next doors apartment. I walk around and find its the same layout but flipped from my apartment. I smile as I walk into her bedroom and see a cream mask on her face. I role my eyes thinking how dumb she is to spend all that cash on stuff like makeup to clog her pores then to pay for stuff to unclog them. I move the blankets off of her slowly. I don't want to bug her and risk waking her up. As I slowly move her blankets its a teas and a bit of a peep show for me.

I make my mind up to save my cum tomorrow for a better use then in her chair... As my eyes move up her body. I see the spaghetti strap tee shirt is hugging her body to show off how sexy she is while being lose enough to be enjoyable to wear. This gets me hard and worked up. I am stroking my cock trying to make my mind up where to cum. I smile and see her work outfit for the morning. I grin with a evil thought and hope it drys in the few hours and she wont notice the spot in side her cup. I make it a point to shoot my load and rub it around in her left bra cup. I then recover her to hide my tracks.

I then go into her bathroom to look around at her makeup and girly junk. Then head out and softly closing the door behind me. I lock it and slip into my own place for the night. I get a few hours sleep. In the morning I get dressed in my work uniform of blue working cloth. I walk behind the bitch to the subway then I get pushed into another car on the train.

At work I give out the work job. I see the 5th floor needs some touch up paint jobs on the bathroom stalls...A few sinks on a few floors are being reported as slow to drain mostly in the female bathrooms. I spend most my day on the floor cleaning drains.

In the afternoon on the second shift I send the after hours work crew to do there jobs and I spend the afternoon into late night painting bathroom stalls. Finding most scratches must come from purses being hung on the bathroom doors.

Its almost midnight when I get home. I am tired but wondering what that bitch is up to. I fire up my home laptop and order some mini spy cams. Some built into working outlets. Some in the smoke detectors. One I find that looks like her coffee maker. All the spy cams are sold online to be "nanny cams"to watch over the babysitter while your gone and provide safety for the family.
 
Last edited:
Debbie's Sticky Situation

Before my presentation I head to the ladies room and I see the janitor that was under my desk go inside. Luckily I'm way down the hall and he didn't see me. Turn around and take the stairs down to the 4th floor and use that ladies room instead cause his "he makes house calls" comment gives me the creeps.

I then make my way to the convention room to make my presentation. As I continue walking I notice that my left breast feels weird, almost like it's scrapping on something rough. my nipple scrapping on it the most. It's a strange feeling. I should have checked it in when I was in the ladies room before but too late now, I don't wanna be late for my presentation.

My presentation goes pretty well although during the question and answer session when i started walking around i felt the rough scrapping my left breast and nipple. I wanted so much to adjust my bra or even take it off. But that would not have gone well at the presentation. After the presentation head out of the building and head back home. Knowing the first thing I intend to do is take this fucking bra off.

At home I walk in the door and unbutton my black top and unhook my bra. I look at my left breast and see it's a bit irritated. I then look at my left bra cup and there is like a weird whitish dried gook smeared all over the cup, it's pretty easy to see against my black bra. I mumble to myself, "What the fuck is this? Gross". I throw my bra in the hamper and put on a new one. Maybe something from my other clothes got smeared on it when I was doing laundry. So weird how it would get inside my bra cup though.

I leave my place and meet my friend for dinner and we hang out the rest of the night, then i go back home and lay down on my bed and go to sleep. No creams on my face today. Sleeping wearing a green bra and yellow tank top and the same low cut black bikini panties I wore today. I go into a sound sleep.
 
Its late at night about 2am I get the idea to slip into the bitches apartment next door. One of the first thing I do is go find her hamper or dirty cloths basket. I look for the bra and slip into the bathroom. I smile seeing a small light on. I take the bra and smile seeing the cum still in her cup. I sniff the right cup as I pull my work pants down and I open her night mask jar up. I have a full load of cum that I been saving for this as I jack off an aim to add my special touch to her mask. I put the cover back on with out moving the jar its self and I take her bra home and wash her let cup out with a damp rag. I hope that removes any trace of my cum and I let it dry for a few hours over my shower rod. After a few hours I slip the bra back into the basket. I know today I don't have to go in so early so I lock her door with me still inside and I slide under the bed. I lay on my back and wait for the bitch to get up.

As I lay on my back under the bitches bed. I start to wonder if its a good idea to spy on her from being inside her place my self. I do love the rush as I lay still thinking what to do.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top