THe 111th Weak of Donnie's Con!

JackLuis

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 21, 2008
Posts
21,855
The 111th week begins with Trumpski up against the WALL. The furious storm that is his life now is swirling up his leg and just about to scorch his balls. BUt our PeeResident is fighting back.

Trump has a vicious strategy to attack investigations into his corruption — and it’s going to get ugly


trump-afp-1-478x257.jpg


For more than two years, we’ve been hearing from insiders in Washington that if you talk to certain Republicans privately, they will admit to you that Trump is uncouth, a liar, an ignorant lout, unfit to serve, but well, er, ah, The Base! Republicans are too afraid of The Base to come out and admit what they think about Trump, and certainly unwilling to act on those beliefs.
-
You can’t indict a sitting president. You can’t impeach and convict a sitting president if his name is Trump because The Base won’t let you. Donald Trump’s defense has come down to this: Na-na-na-na-ya! I’m Trump! What are you going to do about it?
 
Trump trashes Mueller and Democrats’ ‘bullsh*t’ investigations in manic CPAC rant

“We had people that lost, and unfortunately you put the wrong people in a couple of positions, and they leave people for a long time that should not be there,” the president told the CPAC crowd. “All of a sudden, they are trying to take you out with bullsh*t, ok? With bullsh*t”

He then took aim at his former attorney general, Jeff Sessions, for appointing special counsel Robert Mueller.

“Now, Robert Mueller never received a vote, and neither did the person that appointed him,” Trump said.

Conservative columnist shreds Trump for covering for North Korea’s Kim: He’s nothing but a ‘proven weakling’

"Right." "It is mind-numbing and breathtaking to hear such nonsense from a president who, if normal, would vindicate the victim through punitive actions rather than side with a violent dictator in some weird, contrived, nonproductive chitchat about nuclear weapons," she continued, before offering the following options about Trump, "The president is (a) a useful idiot; (b) a malevolent force in the universe; (c) a small-pawed, big-dog fanboy; (d) a strategic genius." "I think most of us can eliminate option “d,” she immediately suggested. "Even if we pretend that Trump is a strategic genius who is flattering his foes by faking belief in their lies, one is left to wonder to what end?

I drool at writing the "END OF TRUMP!" some day soon.:D
 
Rip Gop!

GOP strategist stunned by reception to Trump’s ‘unhinged’ CPAC speech: The Republican Party is dead

Asked by host Witt, “What can be done to resurrect the Republican Party as it was — or is that gone?” Tyler said the party is dead.

“Rest in peace,” he lamented. “No, it’s over. The problem is that the Republican Party has no grounding governing philosophy anymore because they’ve signed on to all these things as I just mentioned that were antithetical to the conservative movement.”

“So it’s the Trump party,” he conceded. “When Trump passes on, one way or the other, the party will no longer exist and the Republican party will have — it has no fundamental belief. You have to believe in something, and I don’t know what the Republican Party believes in or what its message is anymore.”

What would Bill Buckley say about The Trumpster? What would Goldwater say about the Con believing Little Kim, or Vlad?:eek:
 
Kushner accused of ‘trading intelligence for favors’ from Saudis by national security analyst

Oh, Really?

The president’s son-in-law Jared Kushner may be swapping secrets with the Saudis, according to one national security expert.

Following reports that Donald Trump ordered that Kushner be granted top-secret security clearance despite CIA concerns, former Naval cryptology officer Malcolm Nance pointed out that the president’s son-in-law “was the single largest requester of intelligence in the White House that exceeded all White House staff other than the national security counsel staff.”

“Why do you need all that data?” Nance mused in conversation with host Joy Reid and Trump biographer David Cay Johnston.
-
“He is trading intelligence for favors and the one thing that we know he did — and Prince Muhammad bin Salman in Saudi Arabia bragged publicly — that Jared Kushner brought him the names of all the tax cheats in Saudi Arabia and he carried out that massive sweep of princes and billionaires and then extorted almost a trillion dollars of money that was being withheld out of them,” Nance noted. “That came from U.S. intelligence, according to the Saudis themselves.”

So what was the Quid for this Por Quo?:rolleyes:
 
CPAC Trump Style!

Sad Old Man Humps American Flag, Does Other Embarrassing Things

As I type this, Donald Trump is still delivering his address to the crowd at CPAC. He started it two hours ago. He claims he is doing this without a script, which would be really impressive if he wasn't just up there rambling like a guy who doesn't realize you're trying to extract yourself from the conversation at a bar at 3am.

-
The speech finally ended about halfway through me writing this up -- after about two and a half hours. Like, people sat there for two and a half hours listening to a sad old man rambling about how the media is mean to him and forgetting what year it is. On purpose. Here is the whole thing, should you have need of a non-violent means of extracting information from a hostage.

Mushroom Boy washes out, how sad.:rolleyes:
 
JackLuis writes: "As I type this, Donald Trump is still delivering his address to the crowd at CPAC."

Trump was on fire at CPAC.

I feel sorry for whatever Democrat emerges from that party's trainwreck of a nomination fight next year. Trump is going to DESTROY him or her! His CPAC speech was an early look at his campaign, and it's going to be brutal for his hapless opponent!

To be a good Democrat this year, you've got to gain the loyalties of Colin Kaepernick and the anti-law-enforcement #BlackLivesMatter crowd, Dr. Christine Blasey-Ford and the "Me, Too" movement, along with the Jussie Smollett "all Trump-supporters are racist homophobe" crowd that currently runs things in Hollywood. If you don't have the support of the above three groups, you've never win the nomination.

But if you DO have the support of the above three groups you've never win the election! The Democratic Party has LOST its moderate base, and that whole "We Hate Trump" mantra isn't going to get anybody elected. If anything, the Dems have gone full-circle and are back in 1972, when they got seriously landslided!
 
JackLuis writes: "As I type this, Donald Trump is still delivering his address to the crowd at CPAC."

Trump was on fire at CPAC.
- If anything, the Dems have gone full-circle and are back in 1972, when they got seriously landslided!

I think most of the Dem's running could beat Trump by becoming Rockefeller Republicans (DINO"S) and most of the Republicans would vote for them, as they can see what Trump has done to the party.

Of course the Demo's will whine and piss and moan about candidates for the next year, and the LSM will talk up their divisions. Then the primaries will have to be rigged, so the Establishment can insure nothing revolutionary happens!
 
JackLuis writes: "I think most of the Dem's running could beat Trump by becoming Rockefeller Republicans (DINO"S) and most of the Republicans would vote for them, as they can see what Trump has done to the party."

The Democrats generally do much better against RINO Rockefeller Republican candidates (like Dole, McCain, & Mitt Romney) - all of whom attacked President Trump a whole lot more vehemently than they ever went after Bill Clinton or Barack Obama! I really don't think that the Democrats have figured out yet how to effectively deal with Trump, awkwardly using what President Clinton once called "the politics of personal destruction" in their ongoing failed attempts to defeat him. And the election of 2016 made it pretty clear that you can't beat Trump that way.

"Of course the Demo's will whine and piss and moan about candidates for the next year, and the LSM will talk up their divisions. Then the primaries will have to be rigged, so the Establishment can insure nothing revolutionary happens!"

That's a pretty good observation there, Jack! I'm guessing that the Establishment people behind the scenes will likely side with Joe Biden over Bernie Sanders, but NONE of the others will go quietly. This whole new GREEN DEAL breed of radical young Democratic Party challengers aren't going to quietly accept another old white guy as their party's standard bearer. I'm seeing images of Chicago 1968 likely re-created when the Dems get together in the summer of 2020.
 
Trump might throw Kushner ‘under the bus’ to save his family — and Ivanka will have to deal with it: Trump biographer

As part of a discussion on the legal peril the children of Donald Trump might be facing, the author of a biography of the president said that, if push comes to shove, Trump would throw son-in-law Jared Kushner “under the bus” to save everyone else.

Appearing on MSNBC’s “AM Joy,” Tim O’Brien, author of “TrumpNation: The Art of Being Donald,” said Ivanka Trump may have a difficult decision in her future.


‘I am an innocent man’: Trump claims he’s ‘persecuted by some very bad people’ in bungled Sunday morning tweet


President Donald Trump on Sunday declared that he is “an innocent man.”

Writing on Twitter, the president lashed out at what he said were “very bad people.”

“I am an innocent man being persecuted by some very bad, conflicted & corrupt people in a Witch Hunt that is illegal & should never have been allowed to start – And only because I won the Election! Despite this, great success!” Trump said.

It was not immediately clear what prompted the outburst because the first part of the president’s tweet was apparently omitted.

Trump can ‘150 percent’ be indicted on fraud and money laundering charges immediately: ex-prosecutor

:D
 
It's a little late for Trump not to go under the bus with Jarod if he does that. He's the one who gave Jarod clearances over the objections of the professionals.
 
It's a little late for Trump not to go under the bus with Jarod if he does that. He's the one who gave Jarod clearances over the objections of the professionals.

See #8 Prince Jarod has been doing other things Trump requested, or maybe he is just picking up collateral grift?:rolleyes:
 
There's so much speculation on when the investigation ends. I think it will be the Friday afternoon when/if the Jarod and Donny Jr. indictments (which I think are already prepared) are opened. That's when it hits the fan, when Donny Sr. fires everyone in sight, and when we enter a new, different phase of putting the Trumps away. (And, no, I have no assumptions on how that ultimately will work out--we're way beyond the Nixon experience in this and the Republicans are being treasonous as well as unnecessarily suicidal. They know it's way past time to put the rabid dog rampaging in their house down.)
 
“He is trading intelligence for favors and the one thing that we know he did — and Prince Muhammad bin Salman in Saudi Arabia bragged publicly — that Jared Kushner brought him the names of all the tax cheats in Saudi Arabia and he carried out that massive sweep of princes and billionaires and then extorted almost a trillion dollars of money that was being withheld out of them,” Nance noted. “That came from U.S. intelligence, according to the Saudis themselves.”

So, if anything that was surrendered to a terrorist nation is used to commit a murder ... the media guy ... could/would/should the shitbag that gave it up be charged with murder?
 
So, if anything that was surrendered to a terrorist nation is used to commit a murder ... the media guy ... could/would/should the shitbag that gave it up be charged with murder?

That even goes down as an item on the "impeachable offenses" list. Trump owns an result of overruling the process on giving Jarod a clearance.
 
Americans hate Socialism — but they love socialist policies:

FiveThirtyEight founder Nate Silver warned people against reading too much into the recent NBC/Wall Street Journal poll.

According to the results, only 18 percent of Americans view the word “socialism” positively, presumably this is why Republicans keep trying to align Democrats with the governing philosophy. Only 25 percent of Americans said that they would be comfortable with a socialist as a president.
-
Programs like Medicare, Social Security, public education, fire departments, police, libraries, public parks and others are all examples of socialist programs or socially funded projects are all popular, and the public wants to see more significant investments.

The issue is remarkably similar to those who said they didn’t support Obamacare but did support the Affordable Care Act, which is the same law.

Needs more pest removal systems, in the White House.:D
 
Americans hate Socialism — but they love socialist policies:



Needs more pest removal systems, in the White House.:D


You do understand civil services, especially those designed with equitable pay in/taxation (as opposed to wealth redistribution) aren't socialist policies or programs right?

Policies that nationalize the economy are.

Because the retard at RAW you quoted very clearly doesn't understand the difference between social liberalism and socialism. Not that the ignorant followers of RAW care.....:rolleyes:
 
Paul Ryan wants you to know he has identified what’s wrong with the Republican Party

“I worry about tribal identity politics becoming the new norm of how politics is waged,” Ryan said in October. “As conservatives, we always thought this was sort of a left-wing ... thing. Unfortunately, the right practices identity politics now as well.”

Ryan is back to being just a conservative intellectual.

He’s attending talks at the American Enterprise Institute, a conservative think tank he has close ties to, to explain the “rise of illiberalism” and the “challenges with relativism,” and to answer questions like, “Why are politics a polarized zero-sum game?” (To that specific question, Ryan mused that he was still searching for the answer.)

Senate Democrats have enough Republican support to terminate Trump’s national emergency

A few more days and the Senate will HAVE to vote!:eek: RethugliKKKans will have to declare their loyalty to Trumpski, or the Constitution, OH NOes!:eek:
 
You do understand civil services, especially those designed with equitable pay in/taxation (as opposed to wealth redistribution) aren't socialist policies or programs right?

Policies that nationalize the economy are.

Because the retard at RAW you quoted very clearly doesn't understand the difference between social liberalism and socialism. Not that the ignorant followers of RAW care.....:rolleyes:

You're just being picky about shit, Bot. Some socialism is good, but some is just taking from the rich and we can't have that!:rolleyes:
 
Americans hate Socialism — but they love socialist policies:



Needs more pest removal systems, in the White House.:D

I don't really think that education, libraries, fire and police services etc make the US a socialist country. There seems to be a lot of confusion between social programs and socialism. I would think that there would be very few people that want to see the US be like Russia or North Korea or any other country that actually uses socialism. But I do think many people think education, libraries, fire and police services etc are important. Using tax money to pay for services like these has been around for a long time. I would like to see everyone have equal access to health care. Perhaps if housing prices weren't so overly ridiculous and wages kept up with inflation, that would be possible.


Socialism is an economic system where the ways of making a living (factories, offices, etc.) are owned by a society as a whole, meaning the value made belongs to everyone in that society, instead of a group of private owners.

I don't really see businesses in the US being taken over by the government. In fact, it seems the opposite to me. It seems as if a few owners of businesses have taken over the government.
 
Back
Top