The Isolated Blurt Thread XXVIII : In Praise of Older Yoga Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
A hahaha ahahaha

This was enough to bring me out of hibernation.

Blurters portray themselves as open-minded people with liberal values, so this will be an excellent opportunity for them to put their monkey where their mouth is.

A hahaha ahahaha

This was enough to bring me out of hibernation.

You can smell the dryer overheating. It's like somebody didn't empty out the lint trap

aʒɑ̃ prɔvɔkatœr

Last edited:
Blurt thread turnovers cause more of a kerfuffle than US elections.

But this post is really just an excuse to use "kerfuffle," because how often does that happen? Not nearly enough.

And do not put my toppings under the cheese so that they may be untoasty and Habs-like.

Do you put the puppies into piles? :eek:

:D

-------

I'm so glad this work day is over. What a long day.

I'm not so sure about this whole adulting thing. There's a lot of boring-ness to this gig.
they self-pile. everyone knows this is truth :)

gotta take the good with the bad. if you didn't have boring, you'd never appreciate excitement nearly as much :D

Fluffing is one thing. Folding and stacking ... ???

Hump day.

Alas, no humping forecast.
them pups don't need any fluffin', you kiddin' me?

And do not put my toppings under the cheese so that they may be untoasty and Habs-like.
nah, get a nice toasty top. trick is not to smother the top with extra cheese, distribute it artistically:cool:

Everything just slip-slides off. You are left with soggy crust. :(
just say no to soggy crusts

there was some desperation posting earlier, it seems. so many redacted posts :rolleyes:

its sad to not see the blurt thread again

i cant remember who it was i had on ignore who got the thread that time but it seemed to take forever for it to be over

this will show up in the new thread when it moves over but take note that it wasnt posted there originally

its sad to not see the blurt thread again

i cant remember who it was i had on ignore who got the thread that time but it seemed to take forever for it to be over

this will show up in the new thread when it moves over but take note that it wasnt posted there originally

Alternative Blurting

There are many that won't see the new one when it shows up just because stalker-boy is on ignore by so many. Shrug. His doing on that one.

As far as I know, no one has emptied the lint trap for years. But, then again, I could be misinformed.

Alternative Blurting

There are many that won't see the new one when it shows up just because stalker-boy is on ignore by so many. Shrug. His doing on that one.

I won’t be seeing that one either. I got tired of him running after me saying this was violating the rules and he was going to report me. :rolleyes:

tumblr_npkxmhROoL1rh6ah7o4_500.gif

I won’t be seeing that one either. I got tired of him running after me saying this was violating the rules and he was going to report me. :rolleyes:

There's always Harry's. :D

And that image is making me feel like I have something stuck in my throat. :eek:

its sad to not see the blurt thread again~snip~

Alternative Blurting

There are many that won't see the new one when it shows up just because stalker-boy is on ignore by so many. ~snip~

I won’t be seeing that one either. ~snip~

There's always Harry's. ~snip~

I’m with Harry ~snip~

You're going to the poetry section?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yhQql-ZbZmg

~snip~i cant remember who it was i had on ignore who got the thread that time but it seemed to take forever for it to be over

I don't recall either but that sounds truly awful! It really could have been any thread because every single thread has generated whinging. . .

. . .well, except for mine and maybe aquagirl's. I just recall that as Laurelle pointed out, not a single person complained. Maybe if more people had my easy-going, non-confrontational nature we could all get along!

rodney-king1-288x300.jpg

~snip~this will show up in the new thread when it moves over but take note that it wasnt posted there originally

Ok. Noted. Probably good to get that on the record for posterity.

As long as we're clearing the air ... in order to multi quote I had to take adrina and aglo off of ignore. If it were technologically possible I could have simply multi quoted them from ignore without actually having hit View Post because their responses in this thread were easily predictable.

Blurt thread turnovers cause more of a kerfuffle than US elections.

But this post is really just an excuse to use "kerfuffle," because how often does that happen? Not nearly enough.

An excellent word, indeed.

Yes, it’s easy to predict that the majority of woman that post in this thread have lace on ignore. Brava!

At first I thought your shirt said "fuck tits".

I had to look much closer and longer. :p

That is the running joke.

————————

Who knew Que was such a snowflake? 🙊 My guess is everyone now days. Must be time to roll out a new alt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back