Can I pee on you

In a shameless plug to those with a peeing fetish, you may be interested in one of my new stories entitled "Wet-n-Wild." Annie discovers she has a peeing fetish on a bus ride home. Her boyfriend isn't interested so she goes online to look for partners. It isn't hard to find one.

Click on link to story in my signature to read if you are interested.

I absolutely love your "Wet-n-Wild". I person would be crazy not to adore you. If only more women would enjoy the wet side share it with their mates. No on a scale even close to your story but I too love the feel of hot wet pee soaking my shorts and running down my legs. I am not so brave though so I reserve it to times I am on my boat or at the dock. Just to be able to stand relaxed in semi-public and let it flow is so relaxing.

I am finding that pissing is getting easier the more that I do it. I would like to be able to piss in public too but sadly, I have no one to take the picture and/or to watch for other people, not that I care much about getting caught. It's the breaking out in cuffs that puts a glitch in my fetish.

I am finding that pissing is getting easier the more that I do it. I would like to be able to piss in public too but sadly, I have no one to take the picture and/or to watch for other people, not that I care much about getting caught. It's the breaking out in cuffs that puts a glitch in my fetish.

I would gladly take pictures for you.
You could also facetime it with someone.

So I am slowly getting there.
The weekend we went out and drank too much. In the cab in the way home I really needed to wee, like now!
As we walked in the door I ran into the down stairs shower room and Mr barged in also. I had my knickers around my ankles at this point. He stood me up and pulled my top over my head and undid bra. He used his foot to push my knickers to the floor and I stepped out of them. He then started to strip. I keep saying pack it I. I need to pee so bad. He laughed and said I know.

He was naked and I am nearly crying. I can hold it. He walked me into the shower and said just do it. I couldn’t hold it and started to pee. Mr shrek put his hand down and started to play with me.
It felt great.

Hopefully the start! I really want to pee on his cock

The weekend we went out and drank too much. In the cab in the way home I really needed to wee, like now!
As we walked in the door I ran into the down stairs shower room and Mr barged in also. I had my knickers around my ankles at this point. He stood me up and pulled my top over my head and undid bra. He used his foot to push my knickers to the floor and I stepped out of them. He then started to strip. I keep saying pack it I. I need to pee so bad. He laughed and said I know.

He was naked and I am nearly crying. I can hold it. He walked me into the shower and said just do it. I couldn’t hold it and started to pee. Mr shrek put his hand down and started to play with me.
It felt great.

That sounds great. The time will come when you're totally comfortable. Just think about how you felt, peeing on him. Imagine how he felt. You did that to him. You want to do it more and more. You'll get there.
Right now I wish you would pee on me.
"Pee on me
When you're not strong
We all need, somebody
To pee, on."
:kiss:

We just got into pee play a little over a month ago, and now we can't get enough. We love drinking each other's pee. Unfortunately, we can't get any of our other lovers to join us.

hell yeah

I've had a pee fetish before I knew what a pee fetish was, and I've been dying to have that kind of fun with someone, girl or guy.

We just got into pee play a little over a month ago, and now we can't get enough. We love drinking each other's pee. Unfortunately, we can't get any of our other lovers to join us.

My wife and I discovered our mutual pee fetish nearly three years ago now, after thirty years of marriage and vanilla sex. Its opened her up for just about anything goes, which has been great.

It can be tricky finding others, but weve gotten good at subtle hints and questions. We now have a good group of guys and other couples we play with. My wife is still hot at 59, with a body like an athlete, so everybody wants to fuck her anyway, which has made it easier.

It does take a little time though.

It felt great.

That's awesome!!

My wife and I discovered our mutual pee fetish nearly three years ago now, after thirty years of marriage and vanilla sex. Its opened her up for just about anything goes, which has been great.

It can be tricky finding others, but weve gotten good at subtle hints and questions. We now have a good group of guys and other couples we play with. My wife is still hot at 59, with a body like an athlete, so everybody wants to fuck her anyway, which has made it easier.

It does take a little time though.
I hope we can find some couples to enjoy pee play with like you have very soon.

absolutely

Yes please, and may I request that you pretend your having a massive orgasm while doing it, so that I may pretend it's your cum washing over me while I masturbate and have a massive one myself?

I thought I would share the latest. I DID IT.

Thursday night, Yep a School night. We ended up drinking to much. Mr Shrek had an Office day Friday (at home) As normal Mr Shrek had a glass of water before bed and he brought me one up, which I drank as I was thinking Hangover in the AM.

We started playing around and I said "stop let me have a Pee before we get into it to far" he didn't listen and just carried on. After a while I was busting. so I said I am going to WEE.
Mr Shrek got up and walked into the Bathroom and sat on the loo and said come on then.
I straddled over him and it took ages to start but I actually pissed on him, his chest stomach and Cock got covered, he then spun me around so I was on the loo and went down on my licking my soaking Pussy. Before I could cum, he stood up and pissed on me, he directed his piss on my Pussy mainly

We ended up in the Bath/Shower where I made him lay down and manged to piss on his cock before sliding it in. .

Not sure what is becoming of me but it was such a turn on and I ended up having three orgasms.

Back