Corrupting the pure (closed)

Serena gets another free day to do what she needs or wants to do. She decided to head into town to get a few books and more fabrics to make her some more clothes. She hopes to see and meet Thomas again in town. Serena was walking around in the market and saw a unique fabric she has not seen before. She went to get a closer look at the fabric and it was silk and felt so good in her hands.
 
Thomas seen that she was out and he went over to her and said hello to her.
 
Serena heard someone say hello to her. She turned towards the voice and smiled. "Hello, Thomas." How are you today? She asked while rubbing the fabric against her fingers.
 
"I am doing good, thank you for asking." I am glad you are doing well. I look at him and am impressed by his attire. I look away quickly.
 
"Nothing is the matter sir." She said to him. She hope her cheeks were not red or turning red. She takes a few deep breaths and turn back to look at him. She smiles at him. "How have you been sir?" She asked him.
 
She turned to him and looked at him. "I am glad you are doing well." She answered him. I place the silk down and smiled at him. Sir Thomas you look good today.
 
"You look good as well my lady." He answered her. "What is it my lady is up yo today?" He asked her.
 
"I am looking around through the market for a few things," she replied to him. She looks at him and feels something hot. She does not know where it is coming from and decides to stand up. I feel a little dizzy as I stood up too fast.
 
He reaches out to catch her not wanting her to fall. "Are you all right my lady?" He asked her wondering if she was alright.
 
"Yes, I am alright sir. Thank you." She looked up at him and felt herself getting hotter. She placed her hands on his chest to steady herself before standing up again. Serena said. "I am so sorry for troubling you kind sir."
 
"No you are fine my lady." Thomas said to her wondering what was going on with her.
 
Serena looked at him and smiled. I walked out of the fabric shop. I took a few deep breaths of fresh air. I hear footsteps behind me. I know it is him. I slowly open my eyes and turn to the side and look at him. I see him and the warm sun slowly setting on the horizon. A scene slowly engraved in my mind.
 
Thomas could only smile at this point he still wondered what was wrong with her. "Do you want me to walk with you so that if you start feeling bad again I will be there to help you?" He asked her.
 
Serena saw his smile. "Yes, please if you do not mind Sir." She replied back to him. As they walked along the path back to the temple. "What will Sir Thomas be doing?" She asked him.
 
"I do not know my lady I didn't have anything planned today." Thomas said to her. He couldn't help but to steal glances at her as they walked.
 
She kept her eyes on the path to the temple until she felt a pair of eyes on her. Serena looked around and thought to herself confused until she stole a glance at Sir Thomas. "How long will sir Thomas be in the town?" She asked. She peeked a glance at him while he was thinking of the answer.
 
"At this point I don't really know how long I will be here. The thing is I could be called away at any moment." He said to her smiling at her as they continued to walk.
 
I see his smile and felt my heart doing something weird. I look away and see the sun slowly setting on the horizon as an my cheeks turn a little red. The scene always takes my breath away. I put the imagination to the back to my mind as I see the temple. She turns to look at him and says. "When you are called away sir, please come find me. I would like to give you something if that is alright with you." Serena said. While her cheeks turn a little pink.
 
Thomas smile and nodded at the suggestion. He wondered what she wanted to give him. He also wondered if she had to get back to the temple before she got in trouble.
 
She turns to see the sun barely on the horizon. She walks a little faster to the temple. When they reach closer to the temple, she turns around and looks at him. "Thank you, sir for walking with me to the temple." She leans forward and bows to him before slowly coming back up from giving him a bow.
 
"you are welcome" Thomas says to her before she leaves and then he heads to his house still wondering what she wants to give him.
 
Serena turns around and looks at his back as she sees him walking back. She smiles and cannot wait to give him the surprise. She walks to her room and unpacks everything from the bag for when she went to market. She places everything where they need to be in order. She walks to tall arched glass window. She looked outside and placed her hand on the window. Her thoughts wonder what he is doing at this hour.
 
Back
Top