Ever fantisized or actually been stripped by strangers

Is it a weird fantasy to have. I've had this fantasy for a long time. Being caught some where even in a public place where I'm surrounded by strange men who slowly strip, fondle and have there way with me. I guess the feeling of being helpless to stop them is what turns me on. Do other woman havethe same thoughts. I love stories about this fantasy and love it whenI get PMs about me this way. Anyone have comments on this or an actual situation that happened to you??

----------------------

Last edited:
I knew a married couple that would do that, sometimes with other couples.
They would go into the largest theater room, kiss, then hubby would hand out condoms to every man there and watch her clothes & purse while she stripped and had 10 pairs of hands running over her body, two cocks in her at all times, and a crowd of men stroking, fucking, switching off, cumming in her, on her, inside her.

She would go for three hours and have a dozen guys each cum twice.

OMG that is such a turn on. He would just turn her over to them and let them strip her?

We host hookup parties at our home with multiple couples, and at midnight, anyone who is not undressed is unclothed by everyone else.

I have stood in the middle of the room, and had 8 hands taking off my clothes and rubbing my body while I have my eyes closed, arms raised.

It's a magical feeling.

We host hookup parties at our home with multiple couples, and at midnight, anyone who is not undressed is unclothed by everyone else.

I have stood in the middle of the room, and had 8 hands taking off my clothes and rubbing my body while I have my eyes closed, arms raised.

It's a magical feeling.

Looking at your photo, I'd love to help strip you down ;-)
And more, of course.

Went to my first sex party where I did not know anyone, I thought it was going to be me and another girl with 8 guys but it was just me and six of them, I was at first very reluctant being this was a house Ive never been to and men I have never met but they were all nice and clean and funny so after 15 or 20 minutes I let them strip me.
And a very exhausting but funny time was had. And I would and will do it again but a little more research next time.

I just like being naked in front of strangers...

It's such a turn on under the right circumstances. I do realize however, that getting there is half the fun.

Went to my first sex party where I did not know anyone, I thought it was going to be me and another girl with 8 guys but it was just me and six of them, I was at first very reluctant being this was a house Ive never been to and men I have never met but they were all nice and clean and funny so after 15 or 20 minutes I let them strip me.
And a very exhausting but funny time was had. And I would and will do it again but a little more research next time.

Wow! That is such a turn on. What happened as your cloths were removed? Did they fondle you? Tell more details please. This is a real turn on.

I share your fascination with being stripped Lucy. I love being stripped, stripping others, or even just watching one person strip another. I think its especially erotic when the ones doing the stripping remain clothed. I've been the only nude male in a group of clothed women on a couple of occasions and it was extremely erotic for me.

I share your fascination with being stripped Lucy. I love being stripped, stripping others, or even just watching one person strip another. I think its especially erotic when the ones doing the stripping remain clothed. I've been the only nude male in a group of clothed women on a couple of occasions and it was extremely erotic for me.

Well I'd be fine with being the only woman in the group and being striped named by several clothed men.

Is it a weird fantasy to have. I've had this fantasy for a long time. Being caught some where even in a public place where I'm surrounded by strange men who slowly strip, fondle and have there way with me. I guess the feeling of being helpless to stop them is what turns me on. Do other woman havethe same thoughts. I love stories about this fantasy and love it whenI get PMs about me this way. Anyone have comments on this or an actual situation that happened to you??
So Lucy, I've read the whole thread, and you and some others might like this experience of mine. In my real life present with women, it has only happened that since my gf was interested, I arranged a woman dancer to dance privately for us, and they ended up fondling and enjoying each other orally, with me mostly watching. But a wilder set of experiences involved a woman I met in chat who confessed to fantasizing about her step-son, and hadn't had much sex attention from someone in recent years. She was afraid to initiate or let him know she found him sexy, but talked me into chatting with him, tell him she owed me favors and had to do whatever turned me on. So I would show them pictures of a woman stripping on her laptop and he thought she had to do what I told her, and thought she found it humiliating though gradually arousing. In time I got her to let him fondle her, or her satisfy him in various ways. In time it extended to his friends or others. She loves to play passive in order to get sex without admitting at the outset to be consenting... I only hear about what is happening as I am ordering it through one or alternately both people describing what is happening. So that is a way of getting fondled, etc. without taking full responsibility. Perhaps not something one of you women here would venture into? Perhaps not likely someone else would like to chat with such a sexual woman who is older but gorgeous - to help lead her into sex adventures for you to enjoy vicariously?

So Lucy, I've read the whole thread, and you and some others might like this experience of mine. In my real life present with women, it has only happened that since my gf was interested, I arranged a woman dancer to dance privately for us, and they ended up fondling and enjoying each other orally, with me mostly watching. But a wilder set of experiences involved a woman I met in chat who confessed to fantasizing about her step-son, and hadn't had much sex attention from someone in recent years. She was afraid to initiate or let him know she found him sexy, but talked me into chatting with him, tell him she owed me favors and had to do whatever turned me on. So I would show them pictures of a woman stripping on her laptop and he thought she had to do what I told her, and thought she found it humiliating though gradually arousing. In time I got her to let him fondle her, or her satisfy him in various ways. In time it extended to his friends or others. She loves to play passive in order to get sex without admitting at the outset to be consenting... I only hear about what is happening as I am ordering it through one or alternately both people describing what is happening. So that is a way of getting fondled, etc. without taking full responsibility. Perhaps not something one of you women here would venture into? Perhaps not likely someone else would like to chat with such a sexual woman who is older but gorgeous - to help lead her into sex adventures for you to enjoy vicariously?

OMG I love this story. It is very hot to think a woman would ask to be manipulated like that for this young man and then for his friends! I'm fantasizing about this now....

So, if this was to happen, what would be the point of greatest embarrassment? Would it be as the top came off, or when the underwear was peeled away? Or something less obvious, like when you realised that others were watching?

I imagine some of the turn on comes from a combination of releasing control, and knowing that others are aware of how aroused your situation makes you.....

So, if this was to happen, what would be the point of greatest embarrassment? Would it be as the top came off, or when the underwear was peeled away? Or something less obvious, like when you realised that others were watching?

I imagine some of the turn on comes from a combination of releasing control, and knowing that others are aware of how aroused your situation makes you.....

I think for me, the fun is in being seen, judged and remembered. Something freeing about having nothing left to hide.

I stripped for a stranger once ...

No, but I have a fantasy where a bunch of men show up at my house, fix everything that isn't working right that I can't fix on my own, and then leave without asking for a word of payment.

Sigh.....one day.

Me too! That would be awesome!

I have this one fantasy where I am walking down the street and am dragged into a van with at least six men who strip me and take me forcefully in every way imaginable. It's just a fantasy but it really gets my juices flowing. I can't imagine it would be very exciting if it really happened.

I have this one fantasy where I am walking down the street and am dragged into a van with at least six men who strip me and take me forcefully in every way imaginable. It's just a fantasy but it really gets my juices flowing. I can't imagine it would be very exciting if it really happened.

I've had many similar fantasies like that. I does make me so hot thinking about being in situation like that where I am helpless to stop them. Arms held. Slowly striped. So many hands all over my helpless body touching and pinching my nipples .....oh my!

I have let 2 men fondle me in the park. one whipped out his cock and cum on my ass- the other guy was fingering me furiously. great fun... i was about 22 then

I have let 2 men fondle me in the park. one whipped out his cock and cum on my ass- the other guy was fingering me furiously. great fun... i was about 22 then

So did they strip you and did he cum on your bare butt cheeks? OMG!

Back