Seen but unseen (closed for debbiev)

Debbie's Routine

Waking up and feeling pretty good. I make my bed being careful to straighten all the wrinkles out so I go on each side and smooth it down. I then go to the bathroom and pee, then shower and get dressed. Wearing a burgundy pullover and black dress pants. Black pumps and underneath a purple bra and purple bikini panties. I throw my black panties and tee into the hamper, but when I open the hamper my red bra is draped on top. I shake my head still wondering what could have gotten on my bra cup to make it so cruddy. I close the hamper and go back to the bathroom

Putting my makeup on, brush my teeth and brush my hair and I'm ready to leave. I look at my face and think, yep definitely mask time tonight.

I head out to work. Knowing there is plenty of work to do, but the day goes really fast and before I know it I'm heading back home.

Hanging out with my work friend Jenny tonight, so I'll head out with her without going home. Figuring I should be home around 11 or so.
 
The morning peep show

As I lay on my back wondering what to do. The choice is made for me. I hear her alarm go off. My eyes widen as I am shocked to really be trapped under the bitches bed. Knowing she will be walking around me. I am not all that shocked to see her feet hit the floor. but I am shocked to see her hands pulling the bedding tight as she makes her bed. I lay silently under the bed watching and listing to her walk around the house. I see her then walk away on the far side of the bed into the bathroom. Soon I hear the sound of her peeing. I smile as she would be so pissed that I heard her doing that. I am not to shocked to hear her shower in the morning. As a woman would want to feel all fresh and clean for the day. I smile as she walks to the side of the bed I am on and I hear her moving around. Soon I see her underwear and pants get put on. I smile knowing she has no idea I am a foot from her while she was naked. I watch as she slips her feet into her heals. I am kinda disappointed when I see you move over to the hamper and it a soft thud sounds I hear. The clothing is to high so I cant see what you dropped into it. I watch as you walk around and back into the bathroom. I can see your in the make up area. I role my eyes at the wasted time and money you spend doing that but I cant help but to think of my little gift for you in the mask mix. I watch you do your hair and brush your teeth. I try to keep still as that is so uninteresting.

Not long after I watch you walk out and out the front door. I hear you lock it. I wait a while to make sure your not coming home to grab something. Before I slide out from under the bed. I smile looking around knowing you just locked me in. I walk over to the dirty clothing and smile to find a new set of panties. I pick them up and take them into the bathroom and set them on the counter. I hold the cream jar base in place as I open it. I grin looking down into the cream and drop my pants. I now grab the panties as I move them up to my nose and sniff them with one hand while stroking my cock with the other one. Yep more cum in the cream for the bitch. My little treat for my special woman. After I cum a few times I put the cover back on the cream and return the panties where they belong. While walking back to return them I make a mental note on the brand and the size.

I walk back into the bathroom and pee in your toilet then slip my pants back on. I let my self out relocking your door behind me, so I can go home. I go online. Do a search for the brand of the underwear and size. I order a few pair then I go to bed and take a nap for a few hours. I have a docs appointment then go to work. I hang out in the janitors room taking calls to unlock doors or clean up a spilled drink or what ever. A dull day. I have been running my self ragged past few days with so little sleep so I go to bed and take a nap. I wake up at 3am and slip into the bitches house. Wondering what I will see.
 
Defective cream?

I get home at 12:15 AM and know I need to hurry and get some sleep, but I see some blackheads on my face and so despite being really tired I definitely need my mask on overnight.

I walk to my bathroom and first pee, then I brush my teeth and then I stand over the vanity and begin to put my mask on, making sure I get my entire face, especially the blackheads on my nose. I lay in my bed, feeling exhausted. The cream feels a bit different than usual, definitely a different texture, not as smooth for sure. But I'm too tired to think much about it and I doze off.

My alarm goes off and I hit the snooze button. A bit later it goes off again, it's obvious I haven't gotten enough sleep but I have to go to work. I don't have time to make my bed today so while wearing just my tank top and panties I get up and head to the bathroom and begin removing the mask, it doesn't remove so easily and in spots it's like leaving a dry residue. How odd is that? Well I suppose I can wash the residue off in the shower. I pull off my tank top and step out of my panties leaving them both on the bathroom floor. I get in the shower making sure to scrub my face very well.

I step out of the shower and dry myself and get dressed, leaving my tank top and dirty panties on the bathroom floor. I pick out a white bra and white thong and put those on. Then I put on a dark brown button top and white dress pants. Then my brown pumps and then head to the bathroom to brush my teeth, brush my hair, put some gloss and eye liner on and cream on my face.

I dip my fingers in the cream and put it on my face. It feels a bit scratchy and not the same consistency as it usually is. Also it doesn't have the coolness I usually feel. I look inside the jar and I blurt out, "What the fuck is all this goo. Shit!" I throw the jar in the garbage. Think that the manufacturer must have mixed it wrong or something. Although it didn't feel like that when I used it before. Maybe it's separating or something. But I'm not putting that shit on my face. I wash my face really well with soap and water. Great, no cream. It's gonna be one of those days.

I grab a granola bar and I storm out of my apt and lock it. While on the subway I think about my facial cream that went bad and then the mask that didn't feel right. I wonder if it's something wrong with my face or something because it's odd that I would have trouble with one let alone both. Very strange, but I have other things to worry about, like my next presentation coming up.

I look up at the station and my office is the next stop. I get up and stand near the doors as the train begins to slow down and approach my station.
 
The morning show and a house call.

I slip into the bitches place I smile as I see the overnight mask on her face. I go into the bathroom to look around. I look around a bit with out touching anything and then sit by her bed watching her sleep. After a few hours I lay on my back on the floor for a bit where I know you put your feet and walked around so much. I go into a day dream about your feet as you stand on me getting dressed and walking around. I then get up and move to the far side of the bed and slip under it. I lay awake but in a relaxed state waiting for my morning show as you do your normal stuff in the morning.

I am shocked that you hit the alarm and don't get up out of bed right away. I watch as you walk into the bathroom in your tank top and panties. I can hear you washing up in the face and I have a hunch your washing off your mask. Then shortly after that I hear the shower running. I smile knowing the cams will come in so they can record all this. I make a note to my self mentally to put the socket cam into the bathroom.

I can only listen as I hear you blurt out about the goo. Then I hear a sound and realize you just threw it into the trash. I am disappointed that you wouldn't be walking around with cum on your face today.

I lay and listen for you to head out the door. I keep still a bit to make sure you don't come back before I slip out locking your door behind me, and I go home to wait for the box of spy cams.

I sit back relaxing on my couch waiting knowing this will be the last time I gotta be in your place to watch you. I wonder if you notice I haven't been with you for the past few days then I shake it off as wishful thinking. You haven't noticed me all this time. Why would you notice me not being there.

At 8am the cams get delivered to my door. I take them out and set them in my place getting a idea I should put them in your place. I got 2 smoke detectors one for the main part of the apartment and one in your bedroom. I test out the socket cam to make sure the plugs work. I am going to have one in your kitchen and one on the far wall of the living room so I can see you on the couch, Along with the one in the bathroom that will be looking at you from the side when your looking at the mirror. I make a paper box and name each one. I then put them in a cardboard box with a tool box as I head to your door to get to work. I quickly install all the cams feeling I got a good view of your place.

I shower and head into work. I am at the office by 10pm. I get in and soon get a call about a locked stall door in the 5th floor female bathroom. I go there quickly and find its the far one. There is also a note about one of the seats is lose in one of the stalls. I take my tool role and make my way up to the bathroom. I know lunch time the bathroom should be getting busy so I make it a point to slip under the locked stall door to unlock it then inspect all the seats for see if there is any lose.
 
Business and Masturbating

My day at work is pretty uneventful. Lots of research and one quick meeting with a group of co-workers. Then scheduling my upcoming presentation and then back to my desk. On lunch break I go into the ladies room and into a stall and pee. Wash my hands and I leave. Then I grab some lunch from the ground floor cafe.

Before I know it, it's 5:00 PM and I get ready to head back home. I've decided I'm not doing anything tonight. Maybe watch a couple of series on Netflix and then go to bad, well maybe masturbate too. I smile to myself.

Entering my apartment I kick off my pumps and leave them by the front door. I head to my bathroom and sit down to pee and poop (yes i do that sometimes). I kick my white pants off while sitting on the toilet. Then unbutton my brown top and throw that on the bathroom floor. I unhook my bra and it joins my clothes on the bathroom floor. Then wash my hands and go to my bedroom and pick out a lavender tank top and between that and my white thong I'm feeling much more comfortable. I head to my kitchen to heat up a leftover potato casserole I made a few days ago and then sit down in front of the TV and watch two Netflix series. Around 10:00 PM I head into my bedroom and brush my teeth.

The thought of masturbating hits me and I grab my magic wand. I lay on my back on top of my bed with my legs slightly spread and my knees bent. I place the wand against my white thong over my clit, putting the wand on low speed and just letting it hum. That feels so good. I smile as I stare up at the ceiling.

Leaving my wand in that position for a few minutes and feeling myself getting very excited. I raise the wand to high speed and with my other hand slip it into my thong and begin fingering myself. I imagine a handsome imaginary man fucking me. Just a total stranger that happened to be in my bedroom.

I hear my own moaning as I feel like I'm close to cumming. "Oh god...uhh...uh.....uhhhhh". I then begin cumming and feel myself gush cum into my thong. "oh uhhh...uhh...fuck yes...yes...uhhhhhhhh fuck yes" Watching my thighs shaking as my thong becomes quickly saturated. I turn off my wand and slip my soaked fingers out of the side of my thong. Laying there for a few minutes recovering before I yank down my cummed in thong and drop it next to my bed. I then get up and clean myself up, pee again and fall back into bed only wearing my lavender tank top. I doze off within a minute into a very sound sleep.
 
After a long day at work I come home. I grab my laptop and open up the cam network that was recording your place. I am glad to see they are motion activated and stay on for a hour from last movement. I put the playback file on my big 50 inch tv screen. I am shocked but glad to hear it picks up sound too. I get to watch and listen to every room your in. I smile watching you go to the bathroom and undressing. I enjoy watching the movie with you. I love watching and listening to you masturbate. I notice the thong is next to your bed. I close the recording and pull up the live feed. I smile as I see you sleeping.

I get up and make my way into your place. I soon am at the foot of your bed. I smile as I look over your sexy body. I lower my self softly and slowly on your bed along side your legs so my head is just below your hips. As I lay there I think about getting closer so my face can get right up to your pussy as you sleep.
 
Sleepy Debbie

I wake up briefly, I am laying on my side. I check the time, it's 1:43 AM. Oh good, I have a few more hours of sleep, I'm so tired. Rolling unto my stomach with my arms under my pillow and sigh. My right leg slightly bent. I doze back off again into a deep sleep.
 
I am smiling as I got your bare ass ever so lightly touching my forehead as I look at the gap in your legs. I can see your sexy cunt. I am about to try to move your top leg when I hear a sound I know all to well come from you. Its a mix of a moan and a groan as you start to wake up. I move my had back a inch with my eyes widen in fear. I try and move my lower jaw back a bit so I can try and low my exhales down my chest rather then on her legs.

I can only lay and hope she don't get up or role back. I hear her check the time and talking to her self. I watch as you role over pulling your top hip away from me. I lay still as I listen to you fall asleep oh so close to me laying in bed with you. I lay still scared out of my mind till I hear the sounds of your breathing go to your sleep normal rate.

I wait a bit of time before I move my body over your exposed leg. I turn my head so my chin is lightly pressing into your outstretched leg and my forehead is to your bent leg. My wide open mouth lightly pressing into your cunt lips. I fight the drive to send my tongue into your depth as I keep my tongue pressed to the lower part of my mouth inside it. I am laying still enjoying being so close to the bitches cunt enjoying her smell. I can almost taste you as you sleep.
 
Debbie's Dream

Dreaming about about someone blowing on my leg and then my cunt as I stir again. It feels good, I sigh and stir some.

In a semi sleep now as I think about my dream and shake my head thinking how crazy was that. Then shift position again as I roll unto my back. My legs slightly spread and one arm up by my head under my pillow and my other arm at my side.

I doze back off again going into a deep sleep.
 
I hold still next to her legs for a bit till the bitch falls back asleep. I then slip out of the bed and lay long side her in the middle of her and her nightstand where her toys are at. I peak looking for your toy. I find the vibrator. I sit up with my back to the head of the bed. I start to think to my self what I should do.
 
Dreaming or Real

I feel my mattress move a bit and I stir and moan as I breathe a bit heavier, feeling restless as I try to pull up the covers more. In a semi sleep almost dream like state I realize I have no panties on, just a top and then remembering that I masturbated before bed and how good that felt. Still laying on my back, I smile and doze back off.

While dozing I turn on my side and reach out and feel what appears to be someones thigh. I stir, feeling like it's a dream, but not. I begin to wake up.
 
I am just about to jack off on the vib when I notice you move. I watch as you role to me. I see your face at the end of the pillow and feel your hair on my hip. I feel your hand right next to my cock. Your nails ever so lightly touching the hard shaft. I can hear the change in your breathing. My eyes widen knowing you may wake up. I quickly but gently put your hand on the mattress and lay on the floor. I put my back to the side of your bed hoping if you wake up you don't get up out of the bed.

As I lay on my side on the floor I realize I left your vibrator on the bed.
 
Last edited:
Debbie Wakes Up

Still in a half sleep and touching what doesn't seem like my pillow or my bed, I begin to wake up. I roll unto my back and then feel my bed move like someone got out of it. I open my eyes, it's still dark so not much to see besides a few shadows on my wall and ceiling. i lift my head up and then think I must have been dreaming. I sigh and put my head back on my pillow now just looking up at the ceiling wondering what my dream was.

I roll back unto my side and stretch my arm out and feel my vibrator. I must have left in it my bed when i masturbated earlier. I grab my vibe and put it on my nightstand and then close my eyes. I doze back off.
 
Jon lays on his side along he bed for a while. Then he makes his way back home. He sleeps till he needs to get up for work in the morning.
 
Debbie's Routine

The suns early rays shine through my window and I get out of bed. I look at my vibrator on my nightstand and I put it back into my nightstand drawer.

I go about my routine and i'm ready to leave for work, wearing a brown and black striped button top and black dress pants. Black pumps and black socks. Underneath black bra and black low cut bikini panties.

Taking the crowded subway I head in to work, then walk to my building and take the elevator to the 5th floor and walk into my office as I smile and say good morning to a few people. I sit at my desk and go about my day. Opening my desk drawer and thinking, thankfully this is fixed and that creepy janitor doesn't have to come by again.
 
I smile as I lock my front door and walk to the elevator down to the ground floor and walk behind the bitch next door all the way to lobby of are work. I watched her walk into the elevators to go up to her office while I walk to the back side of the elevator shaft to my office.

I take time to catch up on the notes and then sent the crew off on there list of jobs.
 
Creep City

I have lunch with my co-worker Ava in the cafe on the ground floor of the building. We talk about a bunch of things from our bosses to the cute guy on the 7th floor in accounting that they just hired. I add, "There are plenty of creeps around here like that head Janitor that fixed my desk drawer the other day. He tells me that 'he has tools for the job' and in his next sentence he says, 'he makes house calls' ". I laugh..."Creep city huh? You couldn't pay me enough to ever be with him." Ava sarcastically comments that maybe he has a crush on me and that I should go out with him. I'm like "eww". We both laugh.

We head back upstairs to our offices and get back to work. Then 5 PM rolls around and I head back home again. I'm planning on hitting the gym tonight, I feel like my ass is getting too big. I shake my head and think how i need to lose a few pounds.
 
I did the basic work taking a call for the odd jobs if a door got locked or a new light-bulb in a office lamp. With the second set of janitors I sent them on different parts to clean the parts of the building.

I get home around midnight like normal and grabbed a sandwich while I reviewed the tap of the bitch next door. One screen was a live feed and the other was the recording.
 
Debbie's Masturbation Session

Back home after the gym I make myself a salad....then sit down and turn on the tv. Pretty much nothing worthwhile is on so i get up and walk to my bedroom figuring i might as well masturbate.

I get out my Magic Wand and remove my clothes, except my black bikini panties. Then bend my upper body over my bed and keep my feet on the floor, spread apart some. i place my wand under me on the outside of my panties and turn it on.

I let my wand hum as I think, oh god that feels so good. I keep it on low speed to prolong the good feeling. i caress my breasts...first my right and then my left as my nipples are extremely hard. I imagine the new guy Kevin on the 7th floor behind me. Feeling weird imagining him, but what the heck right? After several minutes i raise the wand to high speed. It gets much louder. I begin moaning as i feel like i'm about to cum. It builds quickly and I feel my body begin to shake and my thighs quivering as I release a major gush of cum into my panties. I mutter into my bed, "Oh god, fuck me Kevin, yes oh yes fuck yes fuck fuck, fuck me hard Kevin".

i lay in that position for a couple of minutes then get up. My black panties are soaked and clinging to my cunt. I head to the bathroom to remove them and clean myself up. I leave my cum soaked panties on the bathroom floor. Then I put on a tee and clean purple panties and lay down in my bed. I close the light and doze off.
 
As I watch the live feed I see you get up off the bed and go to the bathroom and clean up. I smile as I back up the recording to you starting to play. I watch the recording up till you get into bed. Then my eyes shift back to the live feed. I smile and watch you now sleeping.

I see your clock would have a good behind view of the action. I start to look for a clock with a built in spy cam that looks like it. I find one and order it. I smile at my evil plan to one night swap out your clock for the cam active clock... Till the next time you play. I now slip into your place using my key and move into the bathroom. I pick up your panties and sniff the crotch of them as I lower to my knees and aim my cock at your toilet seat. I am sniffing and licking your panties as I jack off with the plan to rub my cum over your seat and let it dry with hopes you will use it not knowing about the dry cum under your hips.
 
Debbie Relaxed After Cumming

My alarm goes off and I hit the snooze button a couple of times. Finally I get out of bed and realize I don't have time to take a shower. I take off my tee and find a purple bra, of course it has to be purple to match my panties. I smile thinking I always feel odd wearing different colors. I put on a lavender button top with frilly sleeves and a black skirt which goes to just above my knees. It's warm out so skirt time, well at least once in awhile, I do like mixing it up. I loop my chain belt and then put on my pumps and I'm off to work.

I'm feeling good as I walk to the subway, maybe it's because I came last night. Maybe I'll repeat that tonight, it was really intense. I smirk to myself thinking, yep thank god for my Magic Wand.

I actually get a seat on the train. Then walk the couple of blocks to work and into the building. Then I head to my desk and begin work. Thankfully today is Friday, I so need the weekend.

As I sit at my desk, my weekend plans aren't very exciting, unless something comes up. I like playing pool, so tonight after I cum, I'll do that. I grin again knowing that cumming before should relax me and I'll end up shooting better pool. Then on saturday cleaning my apt and laundry and at night my friend is having a party at her place, so that should be fun. Well I better get to work now, I have a big presentation Monday morning.
 
I had let the cum dry on the toilet seat as I am still sitting on the floor in the bathroom. My eyes widened when I hear the alarm go off. I know she will be getting up and odds are want to come into the bathroom. I slip into the only real hiding spot in the bathroom and that is in the cubords under the sink.

I can only sit still curled up in a ball listing. Hearing the alarm go off over and over. Then I hear you up and moving around as you get dressed in a rush and off to work. I slip home and get dressed quickly and head off to work. Knowing I will be missing riding to work with you today.

I get to work on time and I send the janitors off on there task. I stay in the janitors bay for if there is a call we need to fix something right away. Soon there is a call a bathroom stall door is suck and one of the sinks in the same bathroom on the 5th floor is plugged. I smile as I know its on the bitches floor. Who happens to live next door to me.

I get into to the bathroom and see its a broken hing. I go back down to the bay and grab one then slip into the bathroom. As its a low hing I lay on the floor with my hips at one stall and my feet in the handy cap stall. I know there is one stall on the other side above my head that my body is not in if a lady wants to use it and not see part of me. I plan to fix the sink after the quick replacing of the hing.
 
Debbie Gets The Creeps

It's nearly lunchtime and I have to use the ladies room. i walk down the hallway and open the door....and i see a janitor under the handicap stall and partially under another stall. only one stall is usable now but i'm not about to use it with him lurking under the other stall doors.

I clear my throat and say, "Excuse me, are you almost done as I would like to go into one of the stalls and i really don't want a man hanging around under the stalls. If you aren't done then I'll just use the 6th floor ladies room"

When you scoot out from under the stall I recognize you as the same janitor who fixed my desk, the creepy janitor. My tone changes to more harsh, "Oh, it's you, figures" I stare at you, daggers in my eyes and my arms crossed as I wait for an answer.
 
I smile and say just finished this job. The stall is all yours as I sit up in the stall I am working in. I then double check all the screws are good and tight on the new hinge then role up my tool kit, and head for the sinks. I find the one nearest too the door is clogged. I go to the floor's janitors closet and grab a bucket then go back to the bathroom putting the bucket under the sink and start to loosen the trap. I see hardly any water comes out. I sigh knowing this is going to put me in a bad spot when the bitch comes out of the stall. I slip my body more under the sinks so I am out of her way. I now start to remove the U shape pipe to see whats clogging the sinks.
 
Last edited:
Debbie Teaches Creepo Janitor a Lesson

Thankfully creepo janitor is done and I can use the stall. I look at him as he quickly looks at the sink and leaves. Thank god he is out of here. I enter the stall and lock the door.

While in the stall I hear someone enter, and then I hear the rattling of tools. Thankfully I'm done and I open the stall door and walk over to the sinks. Creepo is now under the sink, oh god, the pervert will probably try to look up my skirt.

I use the working sink, turn on the water and wash my hands. I glance down and the creep is looking up at me. I knew he would. I mean why did he even stay under the sink, he should he gotten up when i walked over there. He gives me the creeps.

I decide I will teach him a lesson and I take a step closer to the sink and kick him hard in his stomach. Then I say, "Oh sorry, maybe you shouldn't be under the sink, you know that's creepy right?" I have the urge to turn on the faucet of the sink without the trap on so the water soaks him, but I resist, for now. I swear if he says anything rude it's I'm turning it on.
 
Back
Top