Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old Yesterday, 02:41 AM   #51
JadeKnight
Literotica Guru

Location: Hiding within the depths of the mind, lurking in the darkness.
He laughed softly for a moment when she told him the juice wasn't poisoned.

"It still could be, you're just immune to the stuff."

He looked towards the window at the sound of the scratching, nodding.

"I believe you that's what you heard. It's probably just the smell of food that's drawing them so close."

He looked around for a moment, picking up a large chunk of wood. He didn't aim for the window, but instead threw it at the wall below. The wood hit with a loud bang, before thudding to the floor. The scritching stopped, but the growl was heard once more.

"Persistant, ain't he?"

He picked up another chunk of wood, striking the same place. This time there was silence. He picked up the rest of the chili in one hand, the bowl warm against the bare portion of his hand. He smiled for a moment, patting the floor beside him.

"Don't worry, I won't bite."

Old Yesterday, 11:11 PM   #52
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

The creature outside really had her curiosity going now. Reaching for her pack when she caught the motion of his hand. Though she smiled at his comment and glanced to the window. Deciding that sitting next to him is safer than a window.

"I want to capture it... Find out more about it.."

She dug into her pack to see how many tranquilizer darts she had. Setting a pack of about 15 to the side.

"Thank you for scaring it off.. Not sure chilli was on his menu though.."

She giggled and started eating.

"As for the poison thing goes. I am immune to quite a few yes.. But I would never ruin perfectly good juice. Besides, it cause more problems for me if I were to poison you.."

She laughed teasingly, though she knew there would be a hunt for her. Being the last one to see you and all.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old Yesterday, 11:16 PM   #53
JadeKnight
Literotica Guru

He took a bite of chili for a oment, chuckling a little. Quite the busy little leopard she was. He reached up with his free hand and patted her head lightly.

"If you really want to capture that thing, we can do that tomorrow. It'll be dark soon and harder to hunt."

He picked up the bottle of juice, pouring a bit into a smaller cup before setting the juice down.

"Yes, I've heard the poison tends to change the flavor of whatever it's put into. Haven't tried that myself yet."

He picked up the cup, drinking half of it before continuing to eat and adding some more wood to the fire.

Old Yesterday, 11:59 PM   #54
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Strangely it felt good when he patted her on the head. She found it really odd that she liked his touches. Although it could also be the booze talking. Not to mention she is getting close to her heat. Yet, even with that she tends to avoid males as much as possible.

She smiled as he finally accepted the juice.

"I have many poisons that are tasteless. It's just fruit isn't easy to come by these days. I grow my own, but they are from small plants. Which means the fruit is small and limited. I rather put the fruit to better use.. It's not often I share either so don't tell anyone.."

She draped her tail over his lap on purpose this time while she ate.

"How should we go about capturing this creature? He seems fairly big. I only have small traps."

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old Today, 12:06 AM   #55
JadeKnight
Literotica Guru

He grinned softly for a moment.

"Well, then I count myself lucky to enjoy them. It's been awhile since we were able to enjoy fresh fruit. Been living on MREs for a couple of weeks now, mostly due to the jobs they had us doing."

He took another bite of chili as he looked down at her tail across his lap. He didn't say anything, taking the last bite before setting the empty bowl aside.

"The easiest solution is always the best. It'll be easy, just lure the big guy out with some food. I don't mind giving some up for a good cause."

He pulled out a couple more small bags, labeled "Sugar cookies" and dropped one in her lap. He reached down and rubbed her tail lightly as he carefully open his bag with his teeth and sat the open bag in his lap, eating a couple.

Old Today, 01:12 AM   #56
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Her ears perked up as she saw the cookies and instantly put the rest of her chilli down.

"Thank you! These are my favorite.."

She took out her mead and took another drink before munching on the cookie. Though she did blush when he touched her tail again. This time it made her feel differently.

"I like that... I typically don't like being touched... But.. I like that.."

She spoke softly while enjoying the cookies and the last bit of the mead.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old Today, 01:30 AM   #57
JadeKnight
Literotica Guru

He laughed for a moment at her excitement over the cookies.

"These are just the standard desert for every MRE, though it's good to know you like them. Try not to get sick of them for every meal."

He knew they were balanced out for them to get the right amount of calories every meal, but sometimes one gets tired of eating the same stuff. He finished off his bag and set the empty packet aside as he continued to pet on her tail.

"Yes, it does feel good to have the tail petted, but no one ever does that for me. And I'll clean up the dishes later so we don't get more company like before."

He reached up with his other hand, using his claws to scritch lightly behind her ears. He wasn't sure why he was doing this, but it had been awhile since he enjoyed anyone's company.

Old Today, 02:03 AM   #58
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

"I have fresh food. I can make pancakes with strawberry jelly for breakfast. I have some stuff to make sandwiches. A few other things. It isn't much, but my cooler pack is only so big. I have lots of fresh dried fruit that i just made..."

She blushed deeper when realizing she was rambling. Not aware that she tilted her head towards his scratching. Her free hand reached back to find his tail. Though she wasn't bold enough to pull it forward. Mostly teasing what her fingers could touch.

"I didn't think males liked their tails touched. The men at lab always complain about it. Something about being vulnerable or some such. I normally just put itching powder on their tails... It's entertaining at least."

She laughed and blushed while biting her lip. Feeling the heat between her legs growing, which caused her to squirm slightly.

"I can take care of the dishes. It is the least I can do for being a burden to you.."

She was mostly teasing about the burden, yet there is a hint in her tone to indicate that is how she felt.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old Today, 02:15 AM   #59
JadeKnight
Literotica Guru

He stopped his petting and scritching for a moment when she mentioned about the tail. He gave a slight nod.

"It's more of a dominance thing really. Mostly when it comes to fighting. I wouldn't say it's a weak point, but not exactly something males like other males grabbing."

He chuckled softly for a moment at the thought of guys constantly scratching their tails like that.

"Well, that's one way to keep them busy."

He raised an eyebrow for a moment when she spoke about being a burden to him. He grinned teasingly.

"I wouldn't exactly call you a burden, more of a little pain. BUt then we didn't get off to a good start either."

He looked at the dirty dishes and scattered empty bag.

"If you're so eager, you can do the dishes and I can clean the mess up."