Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come visit me! :D

(okay, so I'm not in Minnesota, but... close enough, right?)

If I were driving or had any say in the flight arrangements whatsoever, I definitely would. :rose: As it is, I fly out one morning, go to meetings, meetings the next day, fly back that night. :rolleyes:

Come visit me! :D

(okay, so I'm not in Minnesota, but... close enough, right?)

Feel free to come out and visit Freckles and me. I don't think we're all that far for you, and our house has plenty of guest room since our roommate moved out.

I cook extremely well :).

:rose: Minnesota welcomes you! You can always come visit me, I'll cook, AND bake! :D

:eek:

You're trying to steal my potential houseguest from me!

I'll cook... and bake... and, and, and I'll do something... even more cool. Yes indeed. :cool:

Woo hoo! I'll plan on it. So many trips I want to take. :D

yeah any of those iclude plane over large amounts of water? *taps foot and wants her visit* *pouts*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*whispers* i see idiots and they are running my class! (only the first day the class site was open and they are already proving their status, give me the patience I need not to hunt them down and stomp them):eek::rolleyes::caning:

I do often wonder about people who revel in the death of those they don't even know. Then I had to stop because I know if my ex-brother-in-law were to be killed I'd dance on his fucking grave. Then again I know him and he killed my sister.

So maybe I am no better than them... then again I have a reson fro mine and they don't other than financial political bullshit.

After 5pm tomorrow, I do not want to hear about Schrödinger functional for at least a week. :mad:

teeth!

My new false teeth are taking forever, and no before Amicus and others jump on me it is nothing to do with our National Health Service because I'm a private fee-paying patient.

Only recently has my dentist found out why the dental technicians are taking so long. She uses them because their work is high quality and reliable. But when they lost her mother's false teeth she found out why they take 10 working days for every task.

The work is airmailed to and from China for Chinese dental technicians to perform. Her mother's teeth were lost in the post.

My new teeth needed a minor adjustment after the first trial fit. I had waited two weeks for them to arrive; then two weeks for the adjustment; and now I have to wait another two weeks because one of my own teeth has moved slightly while I waited and now even my old set doesn't fit properly.

Why do I need a partial set of false teeth?

I played competitive Rugby and Australian Rules. I raced motorcycles across country. I practised rock climbing. I raced cross country on horseback. During the sport I was kicked in the mouth several times. I fell off the motorcycles, the rocks and the horses. Spitting displaced teeth out of my mouth was a not uncommon event in my youth.

All I want for my birthday is my new front teeth. :D

Og

My new false teeth are taking forever, and no before Amicus and others jump on me it is nothing to do with our National Health Service because I'm a private fee-paying patient.

Only recently has my dentist found out why the dental technicians are taking so long. She uses them because their work is high quality and reliable. But when they lost her mother's false teeth she found out why they take 10 working days for every task.

The work is airmailed to and from China for Chinese dental technicians to perform. Her mother's teeth were lost in the post.

My new teeth needed a minor adjustment after the first trial fit. I had waited two weeks for them to arrive; then two weeks for the adjustment; and now I have to wait another two weeks because one of my own teeth has moved slightly while I waited and now even my old set doesn't fit properly.

Why do I need a partial set of false teeth?

I played competitive Rugby and Australian Rules. I raced motorcycles across country. I practised rock climbing. I raced cross country on horseback. During the sport I was kicked in the mouth several times. I fell off the motorcycles, the rocks and the horses. Spitting displaced teeth out of my mouth was a not uncommon event in my youth.

All I want for my birthday is my new front teeth. :D

Og

:rose: I hope your teeth arrive soon, Og. :D

My blurt:

I wish someone could explain to me how the male mind works. I think I get it figured out and then bam...it confuzzles me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back