Dear X:

Dear Tarakin,

Who are you?

I really want to know.

You're quick with hugs, :rose:s and support, but you never let much out of the bag about yourself. Why is that?

Curiously,

McKenna

Dear Universe

Right now, I hate you so, so much. Was last night really necessary?

I don't want them to say to me that they don't think I'll ever be fit for work again.

At least I don't have to see the cardiologist, but DAMNIT I can't TAKE this anymore.

I want my stability back. I need it. I can't... I won't... God. I can't even form a fucking sentance any more.

Me

Dear Universe

I don't want them to say to me that they don't think I'll ever be fit for work again.

At least I don't have to see the cardiologist, but DAMNIT I can't TAKE this anymore.

I want my stability back. I need it. I can't... I won't... God. I can't even form a fucking sentance any more.

Me
I hug you.:heart:

Sending you a suit of bubble wrap and a helmet.:kiss:

Hehe, my mother had the same idea. Right now, staying near the sofa whenever I feel an episode coming on seems to work (except for the fact I keep knocking my cups of tea over lol)

Hehe, my mother had the same idea. Right now, staying near the sofa whenever I feel an episode coming on seems to work (except for the fact I keep knocking my cups of tea over lol)

....and a travel mug for your tea.;)

What about one of those Trek style ones that don't fall over?

Or maybe just a lid...

Or maybe I should stop drinking tea!

... Maybe not.

NO...don't give up the tea..........maybe we'll construct a really long straw for you?

Dear Tarakin,

Who are you?

I really want to know.

You're quick with hugs, :rose:s and support, but you never let much out of the bag about yourself. Why is that?

Curiously,

McKenna
It's just that I think myself as unimportant.

You only have to ask. I did. :)
Yes. Though she didn't believe the halo-part. I should have hidden the plastic better. ;)

Yup. He's never struck me as particularly secretive.

I sometimes talk about myself, but that's rare. I prefer to listen to others and lend a helping hand if able.

He strikes me as that rarity around here, a genuine nice guy :D

Hm, I'm not sure about that... Wait: Do I keep Last now? :cool:

I like how we're talking about him like he won't ever see this. :D

I don't see this. Keep talking. ;)

He's great. :)

Dear Tarakin,

Thank you for all your kind words and roses and hugs these last few months.

Sincerely,
Kat :rose:

It's a pleasure. :rose:

Dear Universe

Me

* Hugs * :rose:

Back