I'm buying a car

Congrats on the car.. and the job.. and a thread that's lasted this long about a car..
or a pimped out ford.. I'm not really sure yet.

My memories of the LTD include the babysitter showing up and having to hoist the door against gravity before she could close it. My dad used to say, "Now THAT'S the car you want to be driving if you ever get in an accident." Damn if my first accident wasn't in a Vokswagon Rabbit.. and then I knew what he meant..

but anyway..
congrats on the new stuff.
 
Congrats to you and how exciting! It looks gorgeous. Sadly I just parked my old banger up, the exhaust is hanging on by a thread. Can't wait to get my new(ish) one, until then me legs are gonna get some hammer!
 
Congrats to you and how exciting! It looks gorgeous. Sadly I just parked my old banger up, the exhaust is hanging on by a thread. Can't wait to get my new(ish) one, until then me legs are gonna get some hammer!

I can sell you my '77 Plymouth Volare station wagon. There's a hot bidding war for it that's topped $300 so far. Very roomy and only 500 miles per quart of oil.
 
and thanks to all for the good wishes on the car. I've already put a 1000 miles on her, she drives so nice. Now I will settle down and try not to put so many miles on her.
 
Back
Top