Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
an excerpt - just in case you've all forgotten me ;):

She sniffled with contrition and moved quickly to where he sat.

"I'm sorry," she murmured, standing in front of him, eyes downcast; the image of contrition.

"Sit on my lap," he purred. "Settle into daddy's lap and we can ... talk."

"I'm sorry, Daddy," she whimpered as she curled onto his legs, her face pressed into the groove between his neck and shoulder. Her arms went around his neck and they sat like that, nestled intimately together for a few long seconds.

"I can smell cigarettes," he said. "You don't smell like a nice girl AT ALL." She wriggled against his lap. His nose wrinkled again. "I can smell something else," he added.

"No, Daddy," she whispered, her face still buried into his shoulder. The precise symmetry of his clipped goatee bristled against her cheek. "It must be the wine I drank ..."

"I don't think so." His voice was thick and heavy with some indefinable emotion. "I don't think it's that at all." She felt his fingers against the soft flesh of her legs, high up on her thigh. "It's ..." he began. His fingers squirmed at her, insistent and invasive. "Open your legs," he ordered. Her breath quickened as she immediately complied. It wasn't good to defy Daddy when he was like this. "Oh no!" he cried, "your underwear ..." She felt pressure against her body. His fingers were pushed tight up against the damp cotton of her knickers. There was only the thin membrane of her underwear between his fingers and her vulva. "Your knickers," he said, indignant. "Soaking! Oh, you wicked thing. Have you wet yourself? Or ... Or ... Or is it something else?"

She writhed against his fingers, pressing that itch against his hand. "I'm sorry ..." she mumbled.

He felt the heat of her radiating from that sinful place between her legs. The plumpness of her ... He groaned and stroked the crease in the cotton where it moulded against her labia.

"Stand up," he commanded. "Take those ... things off." He stared at her as she pulled her underwear down her legs. Snatching the sodden scrap of cloth from her he held it to his nose. "Yes," he muttered, turning his suddenly fevered gaze to her. She stood, contrite, her eyes downcast with shame in front of him. "Lift up that skirt. Show me your ..." He coughed. "I want to see if it's ..."

"No, please, Daddy," she whispered, her hand moving protectively across the front of her body.

He insisted, vehemently banging a clenched fist against the chair arm. "Show me." She jumped, startled but, with glistening eyes, on the verge of tears, and with her bottom lip trembling, she lifted the hem of the kilt and revealed her pudenda to his hungry stare. "Oh my," he whispered, entranced by the plump labia which pouted between her thighs. "Oh how very sweet." He looked up into her face. "Do you ..." His voice cracked. "Do you want to touch yourself? Down there? Is that why your underwear is in such a state."

She nodded, her cheeks burning scarlet. "Yes."

"What a wicked, dirty, nasty ..."

"Can I do it, Daddy?" she interrupted. "Can I touch myself? Can I? Please. I've wanted to touch myself all day. I haven't," she added quickly. I wouldn't do it, not after you told me not to." She paused, her cheeks burning. "But I wanted to, Daddy," she whispered. "I wanted to ... And I've been thinking about you all day. That's why my ... That's why I'm ..."

He nodded. "Show me," he said. "Show me just how bad you can be." He nodded again fervently. "Show me what a nasty girl does when her Daddy's not here to keep an eye on her."

She turned away slowly, completing a one-hundred-and-eighty degree turn with her kilt still hiked up around her hips so he could see the taut curve of her buttocks. As she walked slowly from him she knew that flaps of her sex would be peeping through the ovate alcove at the top of her thighs.

read the whole thing here: click

Well I just want to make you happy Daddy . . . *rubbing my cheek against your chest . . . then tilting my face up looking at you with big round eyes* . . . Is there anything else I can do to make you happy Daddy? :rolleyes:

You know how to make me happy my darling.... you always do.....:kiss::kiss:

You are so sweet to say that Daddy . . . I smile and wiggle on your lap then kiss your cheek . . . :kiss:

Such a sweet kiss as I slide my hand down to the hem of your dress... it is so short ... you open your legs as I turn to kiss your lips.....:kiss:

Such a sweet kiss as I slide my hand down to the hem of your dress... it is so short ... you open your legs as I turn to kiss your lips.....:kiss:

I spread my legs wide for you Daddy . . . I love the feel of your touch on my inner thighs as you caress me . . . with your kiss on my lips makes my clit start throbbing . . .

I spread my legs wide for you Daddy . . . I love the feel of your touch on my inner thighs as you caress me . . . with your kiss on my lips makes my clit start throbbing . . .

My tongue traces your lips and teases them as my hand slides higher up your thigh.... to your pantie cover mound....you are damp and I can feel a wet spot growing as I trace the outline of your pussy.... :rose:

My tongue traces your lips and teases them as my hand slides higher up your thigh.... to your pantie cover mound....you are damp and I can feel a wet spot growing as I trace the outline of your pussy.... :rose:

I moan as I feel your hand cup my mound through my panties . . . allowing your tongue to slide in deeper taking command of our kiss . . . I feel myself flush knowing you can feel my wetness which only make my pussy juices dampen my panties even more . . . I swivel my hips wanting to push my mound harder against your hand and I can feel your growing buldge nudge my ass . . .

I moan as I feel your hand cup my mound through my panties . . . allowing your tongue to slide in deeper taking command of our kiss . . . I feel myself flush knowing you can feel my wetness which only make my pussy juices dampen my panties even more . . . I swivel my hips wanting to push my mound harder against your hand and I can feel your growing buldge nudge my ass . . .

I turn you on my lap so that we are facing.... my erection is now growing as we continue our deep kiss and I open your dress to gain access to your beautiful breasts...I unclasp your bra to free you so that I can cup them in my hand....

I turn you on my lap so that we are facing.... my erection is now growing as we continue our deep kiss and I open your dress to gain access to your beautiful breasts...I unclasp your bra to free you so that I can cup them in my hand....

Your big warm hand surround my breasts and I pull back slowly from our kiss and whisper . . . Oh Daddy I love it when you touch my breasts I really feel like your special little girl . . . I push myself into your hands and rub my panty clad pussy on your growing buldge leaving a wet spot on your pants . . . :eek:

Your big warm hand surround my breasts and I pull back slowly from our kiss and whisper . . . Oh Daddy I love it when you touch my breasts I really feel like your special little girl . . . I push myself into your hands and rub my panty clad pussy on your growing buldge leaving a wet spot on your pants . . . :eek:

I smile and whisper ever so gently into your ear....You are Daddy's favorite little girl and Daddy wants to make love to you... and then kiss your ear. My fingers take your nipples and roll them as they grow hard and I dip my head and flick my tongue over each one.... my bulge is rubbing your clit thru your panties.... making it grow harder....:kiss:

I smile and whisper ever so gently into your ear....You are Daddy's favorite little girl and Daddy wants to make love to you... and then kiss your ear. My fingers take your nipples and roll them as they grow hard and I dip my head and flick my tongue over each one.... my bulge is rubbing your clit thru your panties.... making it grow harder....:kiss:

Yes Daddy please please make love to your little girl . . . my nipples are so hard and pointy which I know you like and I smile as you lick them then draw them into your mouth and suck them hard into you mouth . . . My clit is so sensitive rubbing again your buldge . . . please Daddy please I want to touch your cock . . .

Yes Daddy please please make love to your little girl . . . my nipples are so hard and pointy which I know you like and I smile as you lick them then draw them into your mouth and suck them hard into you mouth . . . My clit is so sensitive rubbing again your buldge . . . please Daddy please I want to touch your cock . . .

I roll your nipples with my teeth.... holding them with gentle pressure but causing pain as I roll them.... you moan and beg for me to do it harder... I whisper in your ear... take my cock out and gently stroke it .... see how hard you have made me....

I roll your nipples with my teeth.... holding them with gentle pressure but causing pain as I roll them.... you moan and beg for me to do it harder... I whisper in your ear... take my cock out and gently stroke it .... see how hard you have made me....

Oh fuck Daddy that feels so good . . . Yes harder . . . I work my hand between us unzip your pants and pull your hard cock out . . . I feel it throb and pulse as I squeeze your base and stroke my hand up to your tip swirling my thumb over your glisten tip . . .

Oh fuck Daddy that feels so good . . . Yes harder . . . I work my hand between us unzip your pants and pull your hard cock out . . . I feel it throb and pulse as I squeeze your base and stroke my hand up to your tip swirling my thumb over your glisten tip . . .

My fingers move your panties to the side so that I can spread your lips and open you up to my cock... I trace the outline of your pussy and rub your clit with my finger to excite you and get it to pop out of it's little hood....using the juice from your pussy to massage it.... still rolling your nipples between my teeth... your juices running down your thighs and into your ass....

My fingers move your panties to the side so that I can spread your lips and open you up to my cock... I trace the outline of your pussy and rub your clit with my finger to excite you and get it to pop out of it's little hood....using the juice from your pussy to massage it.... still rolling your nipples between my teeth... your juices running down your thighs and into your ass....

My pussy is ready for you Daddy . . . please I want to feel you inside me . . . fill your little girl with your cock Daddy . . . I moan and beg you . . .

My pussy is ready for you Daddy . . . please I want to feel you inside me . . . fill your little girl with your cock Daddy . . . I moan and beg you . . .

As my cock slides in and out of your hand...the head rubs against your clit and follows into the tunnel formed by your pussy lips...your juices cause my cock to glisten....I suck harder on your nipples...pulling as much of your tit into my mouth as possible...my hands on your back pulling you closer to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back