I'm buying a car

pink

No title
It's pretty. https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGt0vcvcEnJ8U4f_EC0TfhxzbsubyTyLN1X6uqLIIvzuPTpTJ7

Oh Pink that is great! I love the color. What kind is it? Also, do you like your job?

Booo honda!

Not big on the import thing. Would much rather have a jeep or chevy. If you like it then thats all that matters eh.

Hondas run for ever. They have just about the most reliable engines in the world.

And you can make it a 700 hp vett raping coke can on wheels for about 10,000 bucks while still pulling off 27mpg. No gay lights or body kits needed :cool:

honda-acura-b-series-t4-twinscroll-turbo-kit-4.jpg
'

<3 Honda.

Last edited:
Having a reliable car is awesome. Hope you clock many happy miles behind the wheel.

Oh Pink that is great! I love the color. What kind is it? Also, do you like your job?

It's an 07 Civic.

My job is taking some getting used to. I've never worked in an office before. I'm starting to like it.

I love getting new cars :)
Figuring out all the knobs and switches, and working out how she drives.
Got a name yet?

Booo honda!

Not big on the import thing. Would much rather have a jeep or chevy. If you like it then thats all that matters eh.

US market Civic sedans are built in East Liberty Ohio.

GMC Sierra/Chevy Silverado 1500 are built in Mexico.

Jeeps are built in the USA ...for now.

US market Civic sedans are built in East Liberty Ohio.

GMC Sierra/Chevy Silverado 1500 are built in Mexico.

Jeeps are built in the USA ...for now.

I thought hondas were built in tennessee. Maybe thats kia. I thought the gmc and chevy trucks were built in canada. I know the two door rams are built in mexico but the 4 door arw built in Detroit (well warren technically) silverados are built in flint at flint truck and bus but its probably the same deal as the rams.

I cant help being a little bias against hondas and toyotas. I live in michigan. Kinda in my blood

I have a European 07 Civic. It looks like this

used-honda-civic-113530798826993.jpg

I couldn't believe how hard it was to get a decent pic that didn't stretch the screen.

Last edited:
I thought hondas were built in tennessee. Maybe thats kia. I thought the gmc and chevy trucks were built in canada. I know the two door rams are built in mexico but the 4 door arw built in Detroit (well warren technically) silverados are built in flint at flint truck and bus but its probably the same deal as the rams.

I cant help being a little bias against hondas and toyotas. I live in michigan. Kinda in my blood

BMW's are built Tennessee.

Back