Shy no longer....

lotsa veggies help to eradicate those nasty bunny germs ;)
Veggies and maybe some fruit!
Carrots...cucumbers...zucchini....
These are all good ideas!

your fanclub is growing, in every way.:)
/beam
I like the thought of that!

I am lost for words. But that's not going to stop me from posting and telling you how utterly amazingly breathtakingly hot you are.

I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but your pictures ... they could be professional. Thank you for sharing with us!
/blush /blush and /double_blush!
Thank you so much! I am really pleased that you are enjoying the thread so well!

good morning sweet bunny
Good morning!!
Hmm...a bunny needs coffee!

*points* Yes, -that- ass!:D
My Favorite!!!
/giggle
I should wear more things that show it off...or is it that I should wear less things?
/ponder

Yes Miss Bunny is such a Mysterious Creature / sly grin
Oh what makes a Bunny tick?
Who can tell?!
/beam

keeping this thread hopping:)
*bunny hop hop hop*
Thank you, darlin'

Shout out for the sexiest women (and creature) on Lit. Wouldn't mind petting either :)
Mmm...I like to get petted! Caressed! Massaged!
Yes! I want these things!

Where is that silly wabbit??? :rolleyes:
Shhhhhhhhh!
Hiding! I saw a Bunny hunter go this way.

I second the motion that you do the sexy librarian look for your next set of pics. I'm a librarian, and while I love my job, I know I'd love it a whole lot more if more of my coworkers were as hot as you. ;)
OOoo! A man of books! *snuggles up* I knew I liked you!
Now...tell me about filing, the stacks, and overdue charges.

Good. Morning bunny! Hope you feel oh so much to better. Have a great and sexy day filled with little bunny bumps... and grinds. :)
Thank you, sweetness!! I am trying to get back to this! My little one was really rather ill and so I have been away, but still thinking of you all! Thank you for being so lovely!

Who can tell?!
/beam

I'm not sure yet .. :eek: .. Morning Miss Bunny .. Fresh coffee for Ya .. Hope your little one is feeling better .. And it's Good to see ya back .. You Sexy Minex / giggle :kiss:

Veggies and maybe some fruit!
Carrots...cucumbers...zucchini....
These are all good ideas!

/beam
I like the thought of that!

/blush /blush and /double_blush!
Thank you so much! I am really pleased that you are enjoying the thread so well!

Good morning!!
Hmm...a bunny needs coffee!

/giggle
I should wear more things that show it off...or is it that I should wear less things?
/ponder

Who can tell?!
/beam

*bunny hop hop hop*
Thank you, darlin'

Shhhhhhhhh!

Thank you, sweetness!! I am trying to get back to this! My little one was really rather ill and so I have been away, but still thinking of you all! Thank you for being so lovely!
I hope they are feeling better. Take your time, we will be here when you return.

Shhhhhhhhh!

tumblr_m5oxbwyegr1rvsec3o1_500.gif

Well, the filing... unfortunately the woman who regularly reshelves our books is quite short, so we have a great number that go on these very high shelves that I need you to put back...

Then when you're done with those, you can follow me back into the stacks over here for a bit of Dickens (A Tale of Two Titties is quite the stirring classic).

As for overdue fines, 20¢ per day for books, $1.00 per day for DVDs, but I'm sure I can find a way to help you pay those off if things are a bit tight.

;)

/giggle
/ponder

Either is good. Your ass is fantastic! Tight jeans, thong or naked its perfect. I have complimented your ass many times and its grade A fine. Never tire of looking at it hun. Happy either way. Best ass on Lit. Hands down!!!

I would like to do all the above. I have been told a time or two that I have great hands for these things. All those years working with them, make them extra strong :) they never get tired :) strong hands for such strong shapely legs and body. Um, Yes please!!

I've said it before but you are so worth it I'll say it again...your legs and ass are incredible! They drive me wild! I love the mistress shot of you on the chair, the rowdy unhook shot is amazing, it does funny things to me! And the pics of you fucking just prove my point further. Oh and I just knew you would have a perfect pussy too, why wouldn't you, you're perfect! Love you :)

Ooooh! *sits up with perked ears*
An elusive boy bunny!
You are so -very- welcome for the sharing! If you haven't discovered it already, there is an index on the first page for ease of perusing.
So....
*rubs her toe in the dirt*
Do you like hopping?

I'm sorry that it took me a while to get back to you and your delicious thread. I had not explored the index, so thank you for pointing it out. Oh my goodness.....YUMMMMMMMMM....and after perusing it....(well, oggling it anyway)......I REALLY do feel like.....'hopping' like bunnies <hehe> :D

Bun bun....where are you? I have turned over many stones, looked in lots of bushes and holes. No luck? *spraying bunny scent and holding a carrot* come out come out wherever you are. Olly olly income free! One fish, two fish, red fish, best ass on Lit! I like my version better!!! Hope sexy bun had a nice holiday and is doing fine :)

You have a sexy body and a sexy voice
Those are good things for us boys
I think it's good for some girls too /wink

I'm not sure yet .. :eek: .. Morning Miss Bunny .. Fresh coffee for Ya .. Hope your little one is feeling better .. And it's Good to see ya back .. You Sexy Minex / giggle :kiss:
Fresh coffee! What a lucky bunny indeed!

I hope they are feeling better. Take your time, we will be here when you return.
Awwww! So very sweet! This is why I just heart my BunnyLovers so much!

/giggle
That is just -fantastic-!

Well, the filing... unfortunately the woman who regularly reshelves our books is quite short, so we have a great number that go on these very high shelves that I need you to put back...

Then when you're done with those, you can follow me back into the stacks over here for a bit of Dickens (A Tale of Two Titties is quite the stirring classic).

As for overdue fines, 20¢ per day for books, $1.00 per day for DVDs, but I'm sure I can find a way to help you pay those off if things are a bit tight.

;)
It sounds like you have this all worked out! I got it! Wear high heels, glasses for reading, and be ready to work off my debt! /beam

putting bunny back on page one where she belongs.
Awwww...so sweet of you think of me when I am away!

Now wait a cotton pickin' minute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
/giggle
Uh oh!

Either is good. Your ass is fantastic! Tight jeans, thong or naked its perfect. I have complimented your ass many times and its grade A fine. Never tire of looking at it hun. Happy either way. Best ass on Lit. Hands down!!!
I need a stamp that says "Best Ass on Lit"! Just to randomly stamp on things to brighten my day! /giggle
Thank you!

I would like to do all the above. I have been told a time or two that I have great hands for these things. All those years working with them, make them extra strong :) they never get tired :) strong hands for such strong shapely legs and body. Um, Yes please!!
Oh my goodness! After the madness of the holidays, I would SO love to get massaged by a man with strong hands. I will pay you in Bunny Kisses!

just found this thread.... great work! Gotta lotta catching up to doo.
Thank you so much! I am pleased you peeked in and liked what you saw!

Good morning missbunny... hope you have a fantastic day.
Always thinking of me! You are so very sweet!

hello sweet bunny. I hope the little one is feeling better:kiss:
Thank you! They were all better in time for Christmas, thank goodness!

I've said it before but you are so worth it I'll say it again...your legs and ass are incredible! They drive me wild! I love the mistress shot of you on the chair, the rowdy unhook shot is amazing, it does funny things to me! And the pics of you fucking just prove my point further. Oh and I just knew you would have a perfect pussy too, why wouldn't you, you're perfect! Love you :)
/BLUSH!
My goodness! What a message to come back to! I am positively beaming! Thank you so much!

Hope Miss bunny is staying warm and everyone is well. Hop hop
Thank you so much! I did manage to stay warm /wink

Miss Bunny, we miss you
Awwww, I have missed you all too!

Have a merry christmas, and a happy (but naughty) new year.
I am going to do just that /wink

I'm sorry that it took me a while to get back to you and your delicious thread. I had not explored the index, so thank you for pointing it out. Oh my goodness.....YUMMMMMMMMM....and after perusing it....(well, oggling it anyway)......I REALLY do feel like.....'hopping' like bunnies <hehe> :D
/giggle
Well I feel I must inform you that I am an experienced hopper. I think we could perhaps compare hopping techniques /wink

Hope you have a very merry Christmas, Miss Bunny! :)
Thank you so very much! You too!

I hope the bunny had a wonderful christmas with her family.
I did indeed! Thank you and I hope you did too!

Bun bun....where are you? I have turned over many stones, looked in lots of bushes and holes. No luck? *spraying bunny scent and holding a carrot* come out come out wherever you are. Olly olly income free! One fish, two fish, red fish, best ass on Lit! I like my version better!!! Hope sexy bun had a nice holiday and is doing fine :)
Awwwww! Thank you, Iwantsome! I truly appreciate your lovely words and thoughts. I am back in my bunny hole and have missed you all!

I have not forgotten you all! I was away for the holidays and have just now gotten back. What wonderful notes and messages were waiting for me! You all are simply the best! I am doing my best to get back to all the messages I have received, but am doing so as quickly as I can.

Here is a little pic to tide you over until I am back up and running! I am a tired little bunny there, but since that nap I am all rested and ready to get hopping!

xo!

Last edited:
I have not forgotten you all! I was away for the holidays and have just now gotten back. What wonderful notes and messages were waiting for me! You all are simply the best! I am doing my best to get back to all the messages I have received, but am doing so as quickly as I can.

Here is a little pic to tide you over until I am back up and running! I am a tired little bunny there, but since that nap I am all rested and ready to get hopping!

xo!

A very sensual photo! Thanks for sharing and I hope you recoup quickly. ;)

Back