AH'ers in the Flesh.(video and audio clip thread)

My 1000th Post....YAY!!!

Ok, I get to do something fun for my 1000th post. Since I'm a guitar player (and a bass player), I wanted to have something here that people could listen to if they like. Here's a tune that I recorded for this in honor of EL (because it's called Cliffs Of Dover). It's a little shaky, so please forgive me, I don't have any recording equipment at the house and you wouldn't believe what I had to do to record it.

Cliffs

Last edited:
S-Des said:
Ok, I get to do something fun for my 1000th post. Since I'm a guitar player (and a bass player), I wanted to have something here that people could listen to if they like. Here's a tune that I recorded for this in honor of EL (because it's called Cliffs Of Dover. It's a little shaky, so please forgive me, I don't have any recording equipment at the house and you wouldn't believe what I had to do to record it.

Cliffs

that is amazing and I feel completely honoured -thank you :kiss:

S-Des said:
Ok, I get to do something fun for my 1000th post. Since I'm a guitar player (and a bass player), I wanted to have something here that people could listen to if they like. Here's a tune that I recorded for this in honor of EL (because it's called Cliffs Of Dover). It's a little shaky, so please forgive me, I don't have any recording equipment at the house and you wouldn't believe what I had to do to record it.

Cliffs

it wont play

Okay, technically this video clip isn't of me, but I worked very hard on putting it together and it captures the spirit of me (if that makes any sense). I hope you'll like it.

Bitter Harvest Promo

S-Des said:

Cliffs

lovely :) :rose: :heart: :kiss:

Aurora Black said:
Wow. I had to switch browsers to play it, but it was so worth it. :)

which browser did you switch from?

(the site is hubs, so he'll want to know of any problems *L*)

English Lady said:
which browser did you switch from?

(the site is hubs, so he'll want to know of any problems *L*)

On the first try I was using Mozilla Firefox. Then I switched to Internet Explorer and the clip played fine.

Aurora Black said:
On the first try I was using Mozilla Firefox. Then I switched to Internet Explorer and the clip played fine.

thanks' rora -I'll pass on the info :)

And nice video! :D

S-Des said:

Cliffs
Mmmmmm...Desie baby...*all aquiver with lust* Will you have my babies?
S-Des said:
Weird...I tried it and it worked. Maybe it's got to do with pop-up blocking or something. Here is the full link. Hope it works, this thing was a pain to record (picture me recording on my computer through headphones :eek: ).

http://www.f3z.co.uk/audio/view.php?play=c6d62203283f9c873f41ef7aea8d959d
OK...the people(me) must know...how the !FUCK! did you record through headphones!?

English Lady said:

I've told hubs about the switching..he thought he'd fixed that!

It was no trouble, really. I enjoyed it. :)

Back