A new Den for all the lovely and sexy ladies that are over 50 !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, FG, for a great thread idea! This is such a fabulous collection of images already. Thanks for the yumminess, all who have shared. You have lured me out of my studious cave to post here. I am 60... and life is good.

attachment.php

Attachments

• blkrb4.JPG
    blkrb4.JPG
    91 KB · Views: 1,940
Thanks, FG, for a great thread idea! This is such a fabulous collection of images already. Thanks for the yumminess, all who have shared. You have lured me out of my studious cave to post here. I am 60... and life is good.

attachment.php

You are lovely too!:rose::rose::kiss:

attachment.php

60???? I am gonna need some proof of that! You look fabulous my friend!

BUMP ❤️💋💋💋

And thank you for the sweet comments 😊. And euhmmm well 😊 have to tell you, you sexy women, men, always make me dream and I m loving it :heart:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 808
Last edited:

attachment.php

Life is good and so are you. 60 and and oozing the wow factor.:)

attachment.php

A sexy as hell pic for the collection. I might add. Very sexy Mara!!!!

BUMP ❤️💋💋💋

And thank you for the sweet comments 😊. And euhmmm well 😊 have to tell you, you sexy women, men, always make me dream and I m loving it :heart:

Damn!!!! Yet another hot, sexy 50+ lady!!!! EC you make me dream too with your tight killer body. Wet dreams but dreams just the same.

attachment.php

Mmmmm I see extra room on the couch ;) hope you don't mind a snuggle :) I won't bite, I promise ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back