bi/gay women exposing themselves to straight women?

When (IF!) the weather becomes warm, I'll put on the light skirts and wear no panties, able to flash more!

Nice weather. yes, I have not worn panties when meeting a GF and being outside, so fun watching everyone trying to catch a glimpse.. I'm terrible..
 
Seeing it myself. :kiss:



Watching you gorgeous sitting before me, beautiful, with a deep neckline and hard visible nipples, smiling and crossing your legs in that special way ... and finally grabbing your hand and taking you to my car :kiss:

very nice, going to ?
 
very nice, going to ?

It'd depend on which house is closer, yours or mine. Though if we can't wait that long, we can spend some time in a forest path at the back of my SUV before heading to one of our houses ;)
 
Mmmm sexy hope she looks at you flashing and gets turned on and excited looking up your skirt.
 
Joined the gym in town. Love the locker room. I have made friends with another woman, who I believe by her stares is bi. She keeps asking baout my hubby though.....So I am not sure.
 
I have flashed a few ladies. Once I ate a girl out at a park in the baseball field as the soccer guys practiced next door. We ended up having an audience. It was fun.
 
I do this at the gym all the time. More often than not we'll exchange contact info:)
 
Lover's story to me

Maria was an accounts director in our office. She had come back off maternity leave a couple months before and she was breast feeding her baby and using a breast pump and storing her milk in the fridge in my office. One day we got off early and played racket ball in the local gym. Afterwards as we showered she took a long look at my naked body and tan lines. She commented on sexy my ass looked with tan lines. I in return complimented on her large milky breasts and asked if she ever experimented with girls before and she said yes in college. I then asked her if she was getting back into love making with her husband and she began to cry. She said her husband is resisting her advances and this was frustrating her both emotionally and sexually. I told her she needs a girl’s night out and plan to have dinner with me at my place on Friday night. Dad can watch the baby. I wanted to make it a special night for her. She came over around 6 pm and I had a nice candle light dinner waiting for her. I was wearing a white satin dress with no bra or panties. It was very plunging, so she had glimpse of my dark nipples. I played soft music in the background and over filled her wine glass several times. We laugh and flirted over dinner until I put on the sounds of Enigma. It is very erotic and sexy music, so I pulled her up and had her slow danced with me. I could feel her heart racing as I lean in and kiss her deeply. I felt her had grab my ass after the second-deep kiss. Without saying a word, I stop dancing and pulled out a red sleeping mask. You know the kind you cannot see through. I turned her around and put in over her eyes. I whisper to trust me. I then guided her to my bedroom where candles were already lit. The music level was raised to keep her off balanced as I slowly strip off all her clothes including her panties and bra. I was surprised she had shaved herself totally hairless and kiss her flower as she gasped. Again, without the word, I had her lay down on my bed where a heavy plastic sheet was spread out over the bed. She was startled but I told to trust me. Placing her spread eagle on the bed, I took a soft rope that ties to each corner post and tied her wrists and ankles so that she could not move. To set her at ease I kissed her deeply and could not help myself to also suck and drink her milk filled breasts for a moment. The anticipation was killing her. I then reached under the bed where I placed a large pot of warm chocolate pudding. I reached down into the bucket with two hands and placed a large amount on her breasts. She screamed in excitement as I spread the puddle all over her breasts. I squeezed her nipples a couple of times and milk shout out all over her. I then proceeded to cover her whole body in pudding including between her toes and fingers and even in her hair. Once she was covered in pudding I licked and sucked her clit until she came hard thrashing about the bed. When she reached orgasm, she could not move and begged me to release her which I did. For the next hour and half, she licked chocolate off each other. I even fucked her ass with my tongue. It was so hot that eventually our bodies were sticky to the plastic sheeting as the pudding began to dry out. We then showered and tried to remove all the chocolate for every orifice in our bodies.
 
Joined the gym in town. Love the locker room. I have made friends with another woman, who I believe by her stares is bi. She keeps asking baout my hubby though.....So I am not sure.

I found out she is bi.....Very bi. LOL
 
I find myself doing it a lot at the gym, in the shower area. Never a hurry to get dressed.
 
Back
Top